un pacte d'amour

Von the_meltinglines

#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really... Mehr

COPY RIGHTS
I'm Baani Bajaj!
That's Kabeer Mittal!
Fights & Revenge
Life's Gonna Mess Up!
A Marriage Shock!
Waiting For Your Yes Ms.Bajaj!
Let's Get Over Marriage Fiasco
Un pacte d'mariage!
Shit! I'm Married!
"Whatever Makes You Sleep At Night Kabeer!"
"My Blue Eyed Husband!"
S-O-R-R-Y !
"Is There A Thief ?"
Baani's Disaster !
My Knight In The Shining Armor !
Getting Used To The Craziness?
The Party or The Fight?
Is He Your Enemy?
Did My Heart Get Wings!
She's Strange!
Namesake Roommates!
You touched Fire!
Going Back In Past!
Crushing Over My Husband!
The Shopping Time!
Am I getting Drowned In Him?
I Feel Home With Her!
I Like Him!
It's Diwali !
Papa Left Me Alone!
Divorce!!
Is That Reason Enough!!
She's My Angel !
I Missed You!
She's Taking Over My Mind!
Las Vegas!
The Drunken Baani !
Ready to reveal the past!
Shit! I'm In Love!
I'm Screwed ..Badly!
Was That Sunio's Toy Helicopter!
Is It Baani's Birthday!
Only Way To Shut Her Up!
I Love You Kabeer!
I Can't Love Her..Ever!
Is He Under Some Black Magic ?
You're Gone Kabeer!
Meeting With Willarts!
You Need A Gaynec Kabeer!
The Success Party!
Chocolate Desserts Can Mend Anything
The Messages!!
Hurt & Addiction
He Forgot What's Today!
I Do Remember The Date!
GrandMa's Here!!!
Impressing GrandMa!
Kashmir Part-1 !
Kashmir Part-2!
Is that A Suicide?
Fight For Security!
Attacks and Shocks!
Whole Truth Behind Maariage?
Betrayed & Broken!
Biggest Fear Of My Life!
Kidnapped !
Rescued or forever Loss ?
This Has No Withdrawal Symptoms !
Discharged From Hospital!
Healing and Willing !!
Have I Lost Him!!
Unconscious Baani!
Can Life Be Without No More Drama?
Shock!! Shock!!! Shock!!!!
Proposals and Happiness
Oh I So Love Her!
Wedding Destination?
Even In Crowd, All I see is You!
Wedding Preparations!!
And You My Love, Healed Me!
Mehendi !!
You've Got A Demon To Hunt You Down!
Unfolding Of More Pasts!
Devil & His Devil Angel !
Back To Our Own Wedding!
The Mesmerizing Sangeet !
You Can Make Me Go On My Knees
The Haldi & Wedding
Memories Bring back Memories!
First day After Marriage!
I Told You... Baani's Disaster!!
The Reception
Flower and Romance Person!
My Home!
It's TEEJ !
Happy Birthday Kabeer!
Earth sweeping Beyond Feet
You won't ever loose me!
Universe Conspired It!
Epilogue

Un Pacte D'amour

6.7K 374 347
Von the_meltinglines

Author's POV

A great author once said that,

Each of us is a story. Waiting for a devoted reader who will take us off the shelf and embrace all of our plot twists.

He was damn true!

Kabeer & Baani were the two different stories,on two different shelves of life waiting unknowingly for each other. So that each one of them would take each other off the shelf and embrace all of each other's plot twists.

Baani came in Kabeer's life as a hurricane comes in sea and the cities get flooded. But this hurricane was not for destruction. It was rather for construction.

And Kabeer came in Baani's life as the sunlight, which fills each corner of Earth... Earth after all was Baani!

They both were destined to be to gather. After all it was in their fate, and written in their stars!

Baani bought out that thing in Kabeer which he himself thought he's incapable of.. That's love! And Kabeer bought out that thing in Baani which she thought she couldn't ever get over, that were her fears!

The biggest happiness for Mittal as well as Martin family was the arrival of their God child. Everyone was waiting for the child like never before.

And it has to be. After all the kid, according to Kabeer, the kid will be giving birth to a kid.

Well, that was actually true in their case.

The pregnancy hormones of Baani made her act more stubborn and childish. Kabeer used to think that may be, Baani will hate ice creams but who knew that Kabeer has to buy ice creams, sorry, specifically double chocolate chip ice creams for Baani.

He knew that messing with a pregnant woman that too when she's Baani was the worst thing to do. He saw the glimpse of one when they visited their gynec when Baani was in her second trimester.

Flashback

"Mrs. Mittal. How are you doing? " The doctor asked

"Morning sickness and food cravings. Other then that I'm as good as to dance" Baani replied while he chuckled.

"Great. Then let's do the routine checkup" Dr. Singhania said while the couple nodded.

But before they could enter the ward for ultra sound checkup, Baani saw someone.

Well a kid barely seven year old, who was eating an.... Ice cream.

"Kabeer! " She mumbled

"Yes love" He asked when she pointed to the kid while Kabeer looked at her and then at the boy who in return looked at Baani who was having hungry eyes on his ice cream.

"Baani. We'll have it after going from here. The check up is priority " Kabeer said when she narrowed her eyes at him.

"So now the baby is priority. Not me. Did you in case forget that when you proposed me for marriage, you said you'll never say a no for giving me an ice cream" She reminded

"It wasn't like that. I told to keep the stock in fridge. And as of baby, of course it is priority but y.." Before Kabeer could complete the lady was in her hulk mode.

"Yeah. The baby is priority. So now no angel. The baby will be angel. This Baani angel gone into well. I knew it. And I know, you'll not take me on any ice cream date from now. I hate you Kabeer" She screamed while the people looked at her as if she's gone mad.

"She's not with me" Kabeer muttered which only heightened her anger.

"You know what? I'm not dependent on you for an ice cream. And I'll eat that right now" She challenged and looked at the kid who hid his ice cream and ran off to his father.

"Mrs. Mittal. We're ready" Dr. Singhania came out of the ward but saw Baani clenching her teeth.

"Uh, what happened" He asked when she glared Kabeer.

"To do hell with you Kabeer Mittal" She cursed and was about to go when Kabeer stopped her.

"Baani, we can go in ten minutes only. Have the check up first" Kabeer said

"If, for one more time you say check up, I'm going to Anna's mom in States. And I'll not come till this baby of yours get delivered" She warned and Kabeer knew she was adamant.

Before he could say anything she was gone and Kabeer had to call his Maya mom for handling the hulk.

Flashback ends!

That day Kabeer knew just one mantra till pregnancy period.

Do as Directed by Baani!

And he did! Not just because he couldn't live away from her, but because he loved her.

Well because he couldn't live away from her too!

Baani too tested smallest ounce of Kabeer's patience. And Kabeer, he dealt with all because he knew, what comes after nine months, will make both of them forget their difficulties.

There were times when Baani would cry badly when she would've started her day with a very bad morning sickness or whenever she missed her papa.

Those were the times, Kabeer never left her for whole day even when Maya mom & dad used to be at home.

Yeah yeah, the same office which he loved dearly was left by him for whole freaking day.

Well, the pent house was closed very early as they all lived in Mittal mansion to gather.

On the other hand, Baani was pampered severely by everyone. Her room was shifted downwards because Kabeer was adamant saying that his woman is most clumsy woman in the world.

That was truth by the way.

Baani continued going office till she was seven months pregnant after which she went on her maternity leave.

Of course everyone in the City knew well about Baani & Kabeer but The City Hospital may be knew more well then others.

They've seen the wild woman hungry for ice cream till the banter of Baani & Kabeer!

Oh well! That cat fights, weren't any less in four years and on the first checkup, whole hospital knew it!

Flashback

"Kabeer! I'm nervous" Baani mumbled holding Kabeer's hand.

"Am...um. It.. It's nor.. Normal. " Kabeer stammered and Baani looked at him.

"Say it again" She said when he looked at her.

"It's.. Abnorm...I mean normal" He again stammered when Baani huffed when she saw a doctor coming towards them.

"Dr. Singhania" Baani called and a doctor in his young 30s looked at them.

"Mr & Mrs. Mittal. Welcome. How are you doing Mrs. Mittal " He asked while Baani smiled.

"I'm fine I guess. And Baani will do" She replied and he nodded gesturing them to follow him.

"So, how many weeks? " Dr asked

"Am, 6 weeks I guess " Baani replied

"Great. So, first time" He asked

"Yes. No" Kabeer & Baani replied in unison while doctor looked at them confused as they all stopped at the cabin's door itself.

"Wait what" Kabeer asked shocked

"Chris" Baani mumbled and Kabeer huffed

"Shut up Baani" He muttered while the doctor looked at both of them.

"Uh, who's.. Chris" He asked

"Oh my God. You don't know Chris. In which world are you. You don't know Chris Evans " She cried dramatically

"God Baani! There isn't just one Chris in the whol freaking world. And what nonsense is this" Kabeer muttered

"First of all, not a word about my Chris. And second, it isn't non sense" Baani stated

"Oh please Baani. Last time you said you kissed him. And now a baby. Like seriously" Kabeer asked annoyed

"What! You are having a baby with Chris Evans" Dr. Singhania asked shocked

"Shut up" Kabeer snapped while Baani grinned

"Oh Dr. Singhania. Lots of chocolate ice creams in your mouth if this happens. At least we'll finally name our kid shield " Baani happily said

"You're pathetic & your Evans too " Kabeer huffed

"Wait what. You said my Evans pathetic. Mr. Kabeer Mittal. I can kill you right now for saying this" She warned

"Oh of course. With what, a butter knife again. Or wait. You'll take a syringe from here which will not have a needle" Kabeer mocked and she glared him

"Listen Mr. & Mrs. Mi... " The doctor was saying before which Baani spoke.

"We're talking" She warned doctor while he looked at both of them irritated.

Till now half the hospital gathered to see the free show.

"I hate you" Baani mumbled while Kabeer smirked

"Of course. The baby inside you is the proof of your hate towards me" Kabeer mocked again.

"You know what Dr. Singhania. This baby isn't his" Baani said all of a sudden

"What" Kabeer & Dr. Singhania screamed horrified

"Yes. It's just mine. I'm not going to share my baby with him" Baani stated and Dr. Singhania looked at her as if she was joking.

"Thank God" Kabeer muttered and now doctor looked at him with a confused face

"Ah... I mean... Nothing" He muttered and before Baani could speak anything the doctor successfully spoke this time.

"We can continue this in the cabin. The whole hospital have come to know that you're pregnant Baani. It's enough I guess Mr. Mittal" Dr. Singhania spoke and it's when Kabeer & Baani looked at the surrounding and then looked at each other.

"Fail gaya raita( we messed up) " Baani muttered

"Watch the language Baani " Kabeer told

"Oh, I just saw that in Tv yesterday. I liked it and damn man. Your dialogue. It's ditto same like the male lead " Baani dreamily said while Kabeer put his hand on forehead.

"Let's go" He muttered and Baani nodded and stepped ahead just to stumble on her foot but Kabeer held her from shoulders.

"Baani! Careful" Kabeer shrieked and holding her went inside.

"This is how you're going to walk then you're going on a bed rest" Kabeer warned

"What no. It was by mistake" Baani frowned

"Yeah yeah. Of course" Kabeer mocked

"God, Mr & Mrs. Mittal, please for once listen to me too. You can continue your cat fights after I do my work. I've deliveries lined" Dr. Singhania spoke this time and Baani looked at doctor and nodded.

"Thank you " Doctor huffed and asked Baani to lay down on the bed.

He put some gel on her stomach and used his devices, looking at the monitor.

"Mrs. Mittal, do you see that bean shape. It's your baby" Dr. Singhania told and Baani looked at that and then at Kabeer.

"It's so... Tiny" Kabeer mumbled and Doctor chuckled.

"Yes it's very much tiny. Do you want to listen the heart beat" He asked and Baani grinned nodding.

The doctor did something with machine and soon there was some sound.

"It's the heart beating" Doctor announced and Baani looked happily at Kabeer.

"Our baby Kabeer" Baani whispered and Kabeer nodded kissing her fore head.

"Yes. Our tiny little bean" Kabeer said looking at the monitor.

The doctor looked at both of them and was a little confused because the woman outside behaved totally opposite of what she was behaving right then.

"I'll feed the baby lots of ice creams when he'll born" Baani said

"Excuse me" Kabeer & doctor again said in unison with horrified expressions.

"Ah! I mean, when the baby will grow" She chuckled and doctor looked at Kabeer while he sighed

"You'll have two kids to handle." He mumbled and Kabeer looked at Baani.

"Of course I'll have to" He replied and looked at Baani again who was smiling looking at the screen.

Flashback ends!

That day, the doctor for sure knew, this case is going to be the case, which he'll never forget in his whole life.

But after the first check up, Dr. Singhania & the whole City Hospital knew one more thing.

Kabeer Mittal hasn't changed for the woman he loves. He showed his care in every form possible.

But you know what was left?

Oh come on! The Kabeer Mittal's deadly glares and yelling with the protectiveness he has for Baani.

How wouldn't it come and it was to be most probably today because Baani was in labor pain and Kabeer already had broken all the traffic signals while shouting on almost everyone who was driving slow.

"Kabeer! It's damn painful" Baani cried as Kabeer stopped the car at hospital's main door.

"We're here Baani. We're here" Kabeer spoke and got out of the car and went towards other side opening the door and picked up Baani.

"Kabeeeerrr! I'll faint away" She screamed when Kabeer fastly walked towards door.

"Doctor! Doctor" He yelled when a nurse came to him.

"Sir. Put madam down" She said

"Shut up & bring a wheel chair you idiot" Kabeer yelled and she gulped nodding and in seconds Baani was on a wheel chair.

"Where the hell is doctor" Kabeer yelled again when the receptionist came running.

"M..Mr.Mittal. Doctor is on the way. We informed him. He's.. Re.. Reaching" She stammered while Kabeer glared her.

"Reaching. I called you five minutes before that doctor should be here. Why isn't he here till now" He asked deadly and she gulped.

"Ph.. Phone was u.. Unreach... Reachable" She stammered when Kabeer looked at her with the Kabeer Mittal glare while Baani looked at Kabeer who was ready to eat the staff raw.

"Kabeer. Calm down. She's doing her job" Baani mumbled because she knew what the next thing would come.

"Yeah job! I see that" He mocked angrily when Baani again cried in pain.

"Where the fuck is the Doctor" Kabeer yelled and Dr. Singhania made his way running towards them.

"I'm here Mr. Mittal. Sorry was stuck in a meeting" He told and Kabeer gave him an angry look.

"She is in pain and damn your meeting was necessary" Kabeer muttered and the doctor looked at Baani.

"Ah! It's, natural Mr. Mittal. Chill. You've to keep a little patience" Dr. Singhania said and that triggered Kabeer more.

"To do hell with your idiology right now Doctor. I lack patience so don't test that right now and get her out of pain this instant " He screamed and the doctor gulped taking Baani inside the room.

"Kabeer. It's paining badly" Baani shrieked in pain.

"I'm here only Angel don't worry. I'm just beside you" Kabeer mumbled when a nurse stopped Kabeer.

"She need to change sir" She said

"I'm here husband God damn it. Get aside" He nearly yelled on her too.

"Kabeer. Stop screaming on everyone" Baani yelled this time and Kabeer looked at her and then sighed.

"Two minutes" he stated nurse and she nodded closing the curtains and in exactly two minutes curtains opened with Baani in a hospital gown.

"It's killing Kabeer" Baani sobbed when Kabeer touched her forehead and kissed there.

"I'm here Angel. I'm here. We'll do it" He said and held her hand.

"Ahhh! That is damn bad" She cried while Kabeer only gulped looking at the exhausted state of Baani.

He was probably more nervous, heck he has never been so nervous before but he tried masking it with his face which didn't go unnoticed by Baani.

"What are you waiting for! Christmas! Stop that pain God damn it. " Kabeer snapped at the team present and everyone looked as if he was joking.

But Dr. Singhania knew well that he was damn serious and he spoke.

"Mr. Mittal. It's a natural process. We can't stop them. When the parturation takes place, pain will stop" He tried explaining.

"Then do that what so ever parturation is" He gritted

"It means when the baby will come out. And that depends on her will power" He further explained while Kabeer looked at Baani.

"She's very strong. My Baani is strongest. Do it love" He whispered bit Baani denied

"Push harder Mrs. Mittal. You gotta do it" Dr. Singhania encouraged

"I am hating this. I can't do this. " She cried

"Wait. Kabeer. You were in flight for Dubai. How did you come back" She asked all of a sudden and everyone looked at her as if she has grown two horns.

Ah comeon! That's Baani Bajaj!

"The flight just took off and before I could've lost connection my phone beeped. It was Maya mom's message and I got the flight landed. God, I shouldn't have agreed to you for me going Dubai on first place." Kabeer said

"You got everyone landed back in Jaipur" She asked and Kabeer nodded sincerely while Baani tried chuckling but pain shook again and she cried.

"I fucking hate you to get me pregnant Kabeer Mittal" She yelled this time and Kabeer looked at her.

"It wasn't only me" He protested and before she could say again she screamed as pain increased.

"It's damn bad. It's fucking bad. Mummaaaa" Baani screamed when a junior doctor rudely spoke.

"It's not that bad Mrs. Mittal. Stop being so intolerant. Why did you even get pregnant when you couldn't deliver " He snapped but may be he didn't see what next minute held for him.

"Who the hell made you a fucking doctor you pig who don't even know what type of pain a woman faces during pregnancy. Who even gave you a lisence " Baani managed to scream but after that scream everything in the room went silent because everyone's eyes were since last one minute fixed on Kabeer.

And his eyes were fixed on the Junior doctor. His face was expressionless and all he did was to look at the doctor without blinking a single time.

That expressionless face was enough to scare the shit out of anyone.

Baani knew what was coming and even everyone knew what the Junior doctor did!

No one was unaware of the fact that how Kabeer Mittal reacts when someone dare to even say a bad word to Baani then this one here yelled at her that too accusing her.

"Do You Have A Slightest Idea, On Whom You Raised Your Voice " Kabeer asked calmly but calmness held fire.

But before he could burn the whole hospital with that fire Baani spoke.

"No Kabeer. Please, not right now. I need you more " Baani said while Kabeer looked at his Angel who was in sweat and pain.

"Leave and be ready with an apology letter and you'll get your resignation letter today only " Kabeer commanded him and he gulped down looking at Dr. Singhania who too glared him and gestured to the door.

After he left Kabeer looked at Baani and then back at Dr. Singhania.

"M... Mrs. Mittal. Just a little more push. See, we can see the head of the baby. Just a little more push. Women are strongest. Prove it" He encouraged

"Aahhhh! I am so done" She yelled again while everyone else smiled and Kabeer nervously looked at her.

"You know we're not going to have any, baby ever again. And if we have you'll give birth to them" She cried and everyone chuckled while he just smiled looking at her while she screamed again as she pushed.

"We're almost there Mrs. Mittal. Just one more push" Dr. Singhania said

"No. I can't. I'm tired" Baani whispered as tear left her eye and she was closing her eyes when Kabeer spoke.

"I'll take you to California for Ghirardelli chocolate ice cream. And will make you meet your Evans if you do this" Kabeer played the master stroke and Baani instantly opened her eyes.

"Pakka(sure) " Baani whispered and Kabeer chuckled

"First one I promise. Second one no. But please, do it for me. " He whispered back

"Just for Ice creams....and little bit of you"Baani mumbled & held Kabeer's arm so tight that she dig her nails while screaming on the top of her lungs.

In milliseconds there was a crying sound echoing in the whole room and Baani and Kabeer took deep breaths.

"I love you" Kabeer whispered kissing Baani's forehead as she slowly closed her eyes.

"I love you more" She was able to whisper before fading.

"Baani... Baani" Kabeer shook her when Doctor spoke.

"She has fainted due to exhaustion . Don't worry. She'll be awake in an hour. Here you go Mr. Mittal. It's a baby girl. Congratulations" The doctor wished and Kabeer looked at the tiny bundle of happiness.

"Baby girl. " He whispered looking at her.

"You'll hold her" The doctor asked when he nodded.

"But she's, so small. I'll drop her" Kabeer said and the old doctor looked at him amused.

The man who has took the whole hospital on his head today, was nervous to hold a small baby.

"You will not. You're the father" Doctor assured and gave Kabeer the baby while he held her close to his chest.

"My baby" He took a deep breath and kissed her tiny nose.

"Thank you doctor. " The words finally left his mouth and doctor smiled.

"Pleasure's mine Mr. Mittal. We'll shift Mrs. Mittal to her private room. You may go out. I'm sure family is waiting" He said and Kabeer nodded moving out.

"Grand ma, Maya mom, dad. It's a girl" Kabeer happily spoke and everyone cheered.

"We're grand parents Maya" Kabeer's dad happily spoke as his eyes became wet too.

"And I'm finally, Great Grand mother. My last wish was to see my great grand child. It completed" Grand ma said as tear left her eye too and they all hugged each other.

Anna & Aayush too came with their family and hugged Kabeer congratulating him.

"Finally God father & God mother" They spoke and Kabeer chuckled.

After half an hour Baani was awake and the nurse informed the family who in half an hour was ready with a cake, flowers and balloons.

Everyone entered room with singing congratulations song and balloons & flowers in their hands while Kabeer walked with the baby.

Baani looked at everyone and a big smile came on her face but when she looked at Kabeer, her smile felt more contended.

"Please tell me she has blue eyes" Baani spoke first and everyone chuckled.

"Say hello to mommy , love" Kabeer whispered showing Baani the baby and Baani's smile widened ten folds when she saw the baby.

She had exactly the same blue eyes as of Kabeer.

"Congratulations Love" Kabeer said kissing her forehead and she grinned.

"You passed her the eyes. I love you for that" Baani said and everyone chuckled when the baby too smiled.

But Kabeer was shocked when she did so!

"Dimples " Kabeer said and everyone looked at him.

"S.. She smiled right now. S.. She has dimples" He managed to say because his happiness had no bounds.

"Kabeer uncle. Baani aunty" Vivaan's voice came and and he came forward while hugging Baani & Kabeer.

"Is it that the baby that was in Baani aunty's tummy" The asked and everyone chuckled

"Yes. She came out today." Anna spoke and Kabeer gave the baby to Baani but Kabeer's finger was wrapped by baby's arm.

"Oh mom. She's so so cute. Just like an Angel" The words left Vivaan's mouth and everyone looked at Kabeer who looked at the baby and then at Baani.

A tear left his eye while smiling and he looked at the baby.

"Yes. She's the smaller angel indeed. " He spoke looking at his finger enclosed in the small plam.

He carefully gave the baby to Baani who smiled looking at her and kissed her fore head.

"She made me forget all the pain" She whispered and Grand ma kissed her forehead.

"That's what being a mother means." She replied

"Okay. So now, what name the parents have decided" Aayush asked

"Um, I haven't any actually" Kabeer spoke when Baani smiled looking at the baby.

"Isha" She whispered and every face looked at her while the one face looked damn shocked to even react.

"What? That's final. She's Isha Mittal " Baani said and everyone smiled while looking at Kabeer.

"Kabeer" Baani whispered and he looked at her with teary eyes.

"Isha it is" He said as a tear left his eye and Baani hugged him while he let his tears flow.

"Thankyou Jaan (life) ." He mumbled when she looked at him.

"Excuse me. It wasn't just your right and mom wasn't just yours." She pouted and Kabeer chuckled kissing her pout.

"Kabeer" She whisper yelled pointing to Grand ma who looked everywhere but at them.

"Ah... Umm. So Isha it is" Kabeer announced and everyone cheered.

The cake was cut and the new parents fed each other.

"I love you. Thank you for this one " Kabeer professed

"I love you too Kabeer. Thanks for the cake" She grinned and Kabeer hit her forehead lightly muttering 'How did I even stuck here'

"Well, And thanks to you, for giving me such a wonderful family. " She replied looking at everyone and he hugged her looking at their Isha.

"Our Isha. Our little bundle of joy. She completed us. " Baani said and Kabeer smiled.

"She made that completeness look more beautiful then before because , You know Baani, you already completed me the day you came in my life." He stated and kissed her Angel's forehead while his angel kissed their little Angel's forehead.

"So thankyou for coming on this planet other then going on Mars, where you actually belong" Kabeer said with a small smile on his lips while Baani smirked.

"You see, One alien from Mars was missing so I was on mission to find that alien. Guess what, I found him on Earth, five years ago" She mocked back when Kabeer smirked while everyone else chuckled looking at them.

They all knew, that's what Kabeer & Baani are!

Laughing and mocking on each other is their soul right.

"You found me 31 years ago Mrs. Baani Kabeer Mittal. And I'm blessed that you found me. Because I was lost, without you" He professed and Baani looked at him lovingly.

"Okay listen! " Baani spoke and Kabeer hummed.

"Her pet name will be Shield" Baani said while Kabeer glared her.

"Not at all. And before you start on your captain America, Chris Evans blabbering, let me tell you that shield is a very very bad Nick name. And my daughter, Kabeer Mittal's daughter is not Captain America's shield" Kabeer stated making a face while Baani frowned.

"Stop making faces Kabeer. And she's my daughter" Baani huffed

"Oh please, I had equal part in making her" Kabeer protested

"So what. I kept her nine months in my womb" Baani countered.

In this cat fight they again forgot that they're in hospital and there was audience present on their door.

"And I bore all the mood tsunamis you suffered." Kabeer back fired

"Guys. That's hospital" Dr. Singhania said

"Shut up" Kabeer & Baani said in unison looking at doctor's direction but they both were shut up, as they realised the whole audience present there.

"Oh...vo... Um...sorry" Baani muttered while Kabeer stood their unaffected.

What! Did you expect sorry from Kabeer for this ?

"Isha will be of their age, still these cat fights won't stop" Aayush mocked while Kabeer glared him.

"Haw. Did you see Baani, he's glaring me like he'll eat me raw" Aayush dramatically said

"Let me see how he eats you" Baani narrowed her eyes at Kabeer and in turn he sighed.

"I'm surrounded by two idiots." He muttered

"I heard that" Baani said

"Me too" Aayush whined

"Was meant to be" Kabeer as usual replied while Baani & Aayush huffed.

"I'll... Isha, this dad of yours is bad. Don't talk to him when you grow up. Okay baby" Baani said to the beauty sleeping in the near by crib.

"Look who's talking. One who didn't grow up herself" Kabeer mocked

"Guys. Stop it" It was Vivaan who spoke now and everyone looked at him.

" Kabeer uncle, not only Baani aunty but you too are worse then kids when it comes to cat fights. Let Isha sleep peacefully" Vivaan said and Aayush was the most shocked person in the whole room.

"Is he my son" He whispered

"Luckily Got my brains " Anna spoke with a small smile on her lips.

"And Vivaan, your Baani aunty & Kabeer uncle, that's the root of their relationship. These cute little fights. If these aren't there then who's Baani & whose Kabeer" Maya mom said while Kabeer looked at Baani who smiled looking at him.

"True" They both said in unison and everyone laughed while they still looked at each other.

Both of them were thinking just one thing.

That yes! This is the person, I want to hold forever till eternity!

And I will hold, because they're as important to me as moon is to a poet.

Water is to a plant..

And oxygen is to a living being!

They found their solace and their home ot gather .

They both knew, Home isn't from where you are Or where you live. It is where you belong & where you actually reside.

They might have travelled the whole world seeking peace & home but they found it in just one person!

Kabeer in Baani and...

Baani in Kabeer!

Their journey didn't end here because, a story Or any book can be limited while writing in words but the words live. The people in them live and their love lives.

Forever!

Death, is inevitable but Love isn't!

It lives till eternity !

All they could think was, How far they've come yet how near they're!

Irony was....

There wasn't anything much changed, yet everything changed!

It all started from a Pact of Marriage...

Un pacte d'mariage

Which finally changed into the unending pact of love!

Un pacte d'amour !!

THE END!

Hello lovely readers! Hope you all are doing amazing 😍

First of all, A very Haapyy Holi 💃💃

And today, I'm happy to give Baani & Kabeer a beautiful ending... Yet I'm in tears as this is The End!

End isn't of Baani & Kabeer's love story, but of course in writing it is 😭🥺

And It's a girl child ❤

Isha Mittal.🥺❤❤

What can be more beautiful then this name ❤

And daamnnnn, the blue eyes & dimples too ❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍

Baani & Kabeer will always hold special place in my heart just like last two books 🥺❤

Rest...

I wish you loved the chapter 🤗

Epilogue will be there sooon 🥺❤

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed ❤

Last update soon!

Till then,

Big hugs ❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

261K 8.8K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...
4.4M 230K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
167K 8.2K 34
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
1.5M 64.6K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...