RKIVE:AfterDark

By theRKIVE

A compilation of mature short stories involving Namjoon of BTS. More

Old & New Measures
Crossing A Line
First Fuck
Lost Your Touch All To Me
Have It Back
Vanilla Pt.2
[INTERMISSION] A treat: Wine & Dine on Me
[INTERMISSION] Ease

Vanilla

388 6 0
By theRKIVE

Vanilla. He used to hate it.

It smelled too sweet.

Despite his close friend Hoseok smelling like it all the time, he never really got used to it. Namjoon would wiggle his nose at the candle section of any store, groaning at the smell that began to irritate him. Hoseok would laugh at him as he saw his face when he pushed the candle away.

Everything changed the day he got coffee at a nearby local cafe.

This cafe was like a homey hole in the wall and he loved it. The fresh ground coffee smell, the one textured wall that his favorite spot is by-...

And it's occupied.

Namjoon stands still and stares as the person sips the steaming liquid in the porcelain cup. The small two seat table that used to be his private little spot was now occupied probably by a college student who needed the coffee just as much as he did.

"Hey you're up next." He didn't realize he was gazing and holding up the line. He fished for his wallet, mumbling a quiet apology before stepping up and looking up at the options. An americano, just a few sugars and low cream. Namjoon needed the wake up call. The man could feel his phone vibrating in his pocket but it was a small distraction as he continued looking to the right. Yes his cup was one chosen to go but he found himself still in the place and now he's walking to what was his table.

The shade he casted over her as he approached the tiny circle table was definitely felt but she still didn't look up just yet.

"...hi."

Her head bolted up at the voice. Oh.

"..may I sit here...?" Namjoon swallowed the nerves as his sight washed over her face. He's so thankful for the turtleneck he has on because he can feel his neck turning red.

He wants to drown in her irises as he gazes through her glasses. "Yes.." She nodded once and continued sipping. Namjoon sipped as well, his shaky eyes looking from her warm colored lips that pressed against the white shiny mug to her eyes which stared right back at him. He has to say something, start up a conversation, smile, anything but stare like some creep.

"..uh.." His cup was sat back down onto the table and his fingers nervously tapped around it. "..this..um..is my favorite spot in the cafe."

"All the way back here?" She whispers, looking around. "Would you like me to move-"

"No no no! " He shook his head, one side of his mask falling off of his ear. "I mean...I kinda like the company." He sighed, letting his broad shoulders sink. "I'm usually right here alone."

"Oh, well I'm kind of new around here.." When she leaned back, she pulled the sleeves over her burgundy nails to make sweater paws. "This place felt..warm.." She cracked a smile looking down at what was left of her drink. Namjoon pulled off his mask completely, his undivided attention all over the woman across from him. "And it's close to the uhh..university's dorm.."

"You're a student?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Kind of, assistant teacher with half a class schedule.. I will graduate this year." She nodded, her eyes now with a new sparkling brightness to it.

"Oh! Wait a minute...so you're the student slash teacher that's supposed to be creating the botany and biochem syllabus?" Namjoon chuckled at the new makeshift title as he sipped his coffee. "No way, you're living my graduate life right now." The two laughed. "So like you get to have half a day, get halfway into a job already and live on campus?"

"I don't live on campus." He gets a bit more comfortable, leaning back just like her. "There are condos about a block from here." He messily gestured to the large window. When he glanced at her mug once more, it was empty. "Would you like another cup?"

"Actually yea. Um..a vanilla cappuccino. It's so good, try it."

Namjoon inwardly groaned. Vanilla.

"I promise you it's so good..I mean this is your spot before mine so I'm guessing you already know." Her hair pools on the table as she puts her elbows on the table and props her chin on her sweater paws. Namjoon reached over and grabbed her mug and his cup before standing up.

"How about this because I don't usually drink vanilla anything-"

"You're missing out." She smiled fully, her thick lips spreading and Namjoon choked on his own spit but he recovered well.

"I'll try one of these vanilla cappuccinos..as long as I can share my favorite spot with you." She didn't verbally agree, only nodding to him as he walked away and back in line.

He came back slowly, each hand occupying a white porcelain mug with steaming hot caffeine induced goodness. Namjoon carefully sat down one mug in front of the woman before he sat down as well. Namjoon looked down at his mug, pouting until she interrupted. "You know, maybe this'll be your new favorite..take a sip."

He did.

Namjoon blew on it, interrupting the steam momentarily before taking that sip. "See? It's good! Just sweet enough, right?" Namjoon didn't think it was bad at all. It tasted okay. Just okay. However, there was something in her voice that made his stomach flop upside down and back. Just sweet enough.

Maybe Vanilla wasn't as bad as he thought.

_______________________

The moment Namjoon realized he really liked vanilla came some months after the cafe encounter. The two were fast friends, now deliberately meeting at the cafe and Namjoon occasionally walking her to her dorm. He would open the door and hold it for her as she walked through, waving and saying a quick 'hi ladies' to her friends.

When he returned home, his friend Hoseok asked him about her.

"Her name is Monica and she's my friend." He said, grabbing two beers from the fridge. "I'm sure I told you this already, bro." Hoseok pulled out a bar stool and sat down and looked at Namjoon as his friend opened the bottles.

"You have but I wanna keep asking because I think you might like her."

The words made him pause and look up.

"You two spray plants together-"

"Because she's interested in botany...and in that particular class that I oversee."

"You be dropping her off to her friends and whatnot."

"Because she asks me to! Also how do you know that?!" Namjoon sits across from Hoseok who chuckled.

"You know that one with the long braids that go to one side?" The way Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows and the tone of his voice made Namjoon stop mid sip of his beer before putting a hand through his hair, shaking his head and laughing.

"Now..what are you doing to my buddy Mani? She is way too nice to be messing with the likes of you." The room was filled with laughter before Hoseok took a swig.

"Well you thought wrong." Hoseok shrugged. "Been putting that cute smile in the pillow, blowing her back out for three weeks." He confessed. "Wait a minute...'buddy'?" Namjoon nodded. "You're cool with the whole group?"

"Yes. Monica introduced me to Mani and Jade when I walked her home the second time. They are nice women." This was juicy information to Hoseok, giving Namjoon a pointed look. "Now do I think Monica is cute? Yes..very cute. I like cute things. She's smart..cute..her corny jokes are actually funny..she kinda quiet and soft.."

"Just a reminder that those words are starting to sound crush related."

A crush? His ears were turning red. Crush changes everything. Actually it doesn't and he just ignored the signs. The giddy feelings in the morning were no longer because of the coffee. The way she wears the lab goggles over her glasses makes his heart want to explode and making sure she gets back to her dorms safely makes him feel a bit more needed than usual. "I never really had a crush before.."

"Aww that's cute."

"...shut up." Namjoon sulked, grabbing something small nearby and faking as if to throw it at his friend. "Even if it's some crush, I'm not gonna just...tell her." He muttered. "I would rather have her as a good friend."

"..what if- hear me out.." Hoseok put his hands up in surrender. "...she might have a crush on you?" The way Namjoon considered Hoseok's perspective so quickly made his hands clammy. He put down the tiny object and snatched his beer bottle.

Monica having a crush on him?

Fictitious.

"I doubt it." He shakes his head from the possibility. "Plus, we're gonna have a sleepover next weekend anyway.." Hoseok's beer came out of his nose as soon as he processed Namjoon's words.

"Oh buddy buddy buddy...how many condoms do you need?" He chuckled and got up to grab some paper towels to clean up his mess.

"It's just movies and Chinese food..friend stuff." Hoseok stared at his friend for a while, sighing before wiping the table.

"Who am I kidding, y'all are gonna rock some damn succulents to sleep or something."

__________________________

Monica plopped onto the futon in her shared dorm, placing her small duffel bag beside her and looked up at her two friends.

"What are we talking about?" She stretched before listening to Jade talk.

"Mani out here being gross!"

"Sex isn't gross, it's healthy when it's good and vice versa." Monica rolled her eyes, grinning. The two were both right to her but she let them continue. "Jade just mad because I disturbed her 'beauty sleep'" Mani air quoted as Jade sucked her teeth.

"You did! Monica, you didn't hear them?" She shook her head.

"Fell asleep with my headphones on." Mani smiled and gestured over to her.

"See? Smart!"

Monica loved these two. She learned so much, no matter if it was on purpose or not. Within the first few months, they have witnessed each other's highs and lows and she is so glad to call them friends.

"Don't worry though, we'll try to be quiet next time." Mani sat on the other side of the futon and looked at her friend's packed bag. "Uh...where you going?"

"A sleepover. Fun shallow cheesy movies and some takeout with Joonie."

The pause in the air made Monica feel like she just said something wrong. Jade gasped and Mani looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"Monica, baby...the bodyguard?" Jade questioned and Monica didn't get it.

"Who?" Who the hell was the bodyguard? Monica was so confused until Mani tapped her shoulder.

"That's Jade's nickname for Namjoon." Oh.

"Why?"

"Because that dude stands beside you like you're an A-lister or something." Jade answers, chuckling. "We see him pick you up, drop you off, get you food and everything.." She added in a teasing tone while Mani continued.

"-and you have on his sweater right now!"

"So what's the tea?" Monica felt a bit cornered with this new information of their surveillance.

"There is no tea. He's cool and we're friends."

The dreaded silence was broken apart by Jade's laughter. "A damn lie." She said, shaking her head. "You for real don't wanna climb that man?" Mani let a small 'I would' slip as Jade continued. "You don't think about like...kissing those lips- I just know them lips know a little something something Monica please!" Only maybe a handful of thoughts like that slipped Monica's mind if she was being honest. The thought of Namjoon, in theory; being even slightly interested in her in a romantic way would blow her mind. Her friends' words were beginning to sink in.

"Like no peck on the cheek? No long long hug? HAND HOLDING AT LEAST?!" Mani argued. "Y'all dry.."

Monica let her mind pick from these hypotheticals and let herself live in a rose colored daze for a second before shaking her head. Then it popped up again. Her and Namjoon in an empty lab room, sitting on top of the table as he stood between her legs. The little reverie felt like it played in slow motion as the two leaned in and kissed. His lips felt so soft and it felt so real however Monica could only enjoy it for a few seconds before a knock at their dorm door interrupted everyone.

"Bet that's ya man coming to pick you up!" Before she could react, Mani was already at the door. When she swung the door open, there stood Namjoon with a warm smile and deep dimples. "Hi buddy!" Mani greeted him and he greeted back with a side hug.

"Hey buddy, is Monica here? I don't know if it's too early or..or too late to come get her." Namjoon explained as he walked in. "We're having like a movie night and- oh Monica! Hi.." He spotted her and his eyes went wide for a second. That's his sweater. "You ready to go?"

"You weren't gonna invite us, bestie?!" Jade jokingly pressed as he stuttered, his cheeks getting a blush pink. "I'm just playing, but let me just..talk to my girl before you whisk her away!"

"Ahh, okay.." Namjoon stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as Mani and Jade grabbed Monica into the back room.

Once Mani closed the door, she looked into her dresser. "Okay okay Operation movie night with sexy large man..."

"Operation what?" Monica chuckled as Mani came back with a box of condoms. "Oh no no no! You guys, we're friends and I haven't even had any in a while anyway like I'm not thinking about that."

"Wait a minute.." Jade took the box in her hands. "You haven't had any sex in a while?" She asked and Monica nodded. "Woman if you don't seize this opportunity to ride that man tonight!" Jade opened the box and grabbed 3 before stuffing them into the hoodie pockets Monica wore. "Even if you don't wanna hop on the dick, let him give you some head at least!"

"No one has ever done that to me so scratch that off the-"

"Whoa whoa hold up." Mani interrupted. "No one..has...oh my god, Jade, she's an angel." Mani cupped Monica's face and hugged her before spinning her around. "Let's check her back for wings!"

"Guys, I really wanna go now!" Monica didn't want to keep Namjoon waiting. "We're just gonna watch movies and eat some food." Jade and Mani smacked their teeth but eventually accepted before Monica faced the door. "...wait!" The two friends watched as she scurried to her dresser, grabbing her lotion. "..do I look ashy?"

"What? No..but extra moisturizer never hurt anybody." Mani pointed out and Jade agreed with her. "Put it in your bag and go go go!" Her friends shooed her out of the room and to Namjoon who patiently waited. "She ready, buddy!"

When Namjoon looked down at her and smiled, Monica could feel her soul almost leave her body. The half moon eye smile and the dimples she could curl up in. Monica wants to curse her friends out for even putting the idea of romance with him in her mind but she buries those bubbling thoughts again.

"Hi.." Her voice waves but he didn't seem to notice as Namjoon pointed to the bag on the futon.

"Is this yours? Are you taking it?"

"Yes." That's all he needed to hear. When she stuffed the bottle in the bag, Namjoon grabbed the bag and put it over his shoulder before holding out his hand.

"C'mon."

Monica looked at his hands before she went to reach for it. Her hands almost disappeared as his engulfed hers. When she looked back at her friends, they waved.

"Have fun! Protect my girl, bodyguard!"
"Text us!"

Namjoon turned with her. "I'll take good care of her, I promise." Monica looked up at him and smiled. Mani egged the two on.

"..ooooooooo...hey text me for help!"

Mani's words confused Namjoon but he shrugged. He held the door open and Monica rushed out with her other hand hiding a large smile.

____________________________

His condo is cute.

Warm.

Monica looked around when they entered the place.

"So I got all the streaming apps! Yes, a few are not owned by me but my friends share a lot of pass-...you okay?" Namjoon ventured to the living room and looked over to Monica still at the door, staring at him. "Monica, you're more than welcome.."

"It feels cozy.." She took off her shoes and walked further. "I uhh.. I like this." She sat down on a sand colored sectional and let herself relax. "You have a really nice place, Joon." He couldn't help but to smile. She loved it. His gray sweatpants and his white shirt fit him a little too well. Namjoon put his hands in his pockets and stared back.

"You can take my bed and I'll sleep out here after our movie marathon, yeah?" Namjoon suggested and Monica nodded. "You want me to put your bag in there?"

"Uhh, no I got it." The tall man hesitated before giving her back the bag. "Also, I kinda want to change and you know...give you your hoodie back." She giggled and showed her hands barely peeking out of the arm sleeves.

"I mean...it looks better on you but okay."

Monica's cheeks are hot. She didn't have to touch them to know. She grabbed her bag from Namjoon and stood up. "Where's your room?"

"Uhh..down the hall to the left and the bathroom is to the right." Monica promptly followed his directions as he ventured to the kitchen. As he opened a cabinet and reached for the large bag of chips, he heard a loud squeal and jumped. "..Monica? Monica!" Namjoon dropped the bags on the counter and sprinted to his room only to find her sprawled on the bed with a wide smile.

"YOUR BED IS SO BIG!"

He held his chest and took a deep breath in relief before laughing.

"What? You see how small dorm beds are and you over here holding up all this space!"

"Well I'm pretty big myself so I need the room.."

Monica sprung up, still bouncing as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Can we watch the movies here?"

"..in...in here?"

"Please?"

Namjoon couldn't find the word 'no' in his vocabulary. He nodded, biting his lip as he watched Monica bounce on his bed. Hoseok's words bounced in his mind just as much as she did and he let out a shaky breath before talking. "I'll just get everything set up in here after I get the snacks." Namjoon's heart raced as he tried to get himself together in the kitchen. He couldn't get the image of her face in a state of bliss and excitement as she went up and down and he closed his eyes. Tonight was going to be a bit more difficult than he thought. When he gathered all of the snacks in his arms and made his way back to the room, he saw Monica facing away from him, tugging his hoodie off her body. He was stuck at the doorway, his mouth open as his eyes wide as he looked over all of the skin she was exposing. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion.

"Joon..? Namjoon?" Her voice giggly and muffled as she stopped pulling the hoodie off. "I'm stuck.." She laughed, her head still stuck in the fabric. "Are you still in the kitchen? I'll just wait.." Monica called out to him, not knowing he was watching her undress.

"Oh- I..I'll help you.." Namjoon almost forgot his hands were full before putting the snacks carefully on the bed and coming to her rescue. "I'm here."

"Pull the hood part up, my hair is kinda stuck." He could hear the pout in her voice and he chuckled before following instructions. Within seconds, Monica was free from the hoodie and turned around to face Namjoon. Her smile dropped as she saw the look in his eyes. His eyes were like a fox, his tongue quickly swiping his lower lip as she stood in front of him in her Nike sports bra and sweatpants. Namjoon cleared his throat, blinking away the thoughts he had and backed up. Monica stood there with his hoodie in hand, swallowing her new feelings back down.

"I can uh..get everything set up in here, yeah are the snacks I picked okay?"

Monica looked over to the many bags on the bed. "Oo! Cotton candy!" She tossed Namjoon's hoodie to him and climbed on the bed with the snacks. "These...are so good." She held up a bag of white chocolate covered pretzels and he smiled. "This is gonna be the best night ever, Joon!"

His knuckles turned white as he clenched the hoodie. "Yeah.." He whispered to himself before going to the closet to put his sweater back up.. Namjoon held it up, attempting to place it on a hanger until he paused and smelled It. Vanilla.

It didn't bother him though.

He held it a moment longer before hanging it up with a small smile.

Namjoon and Monica were on the bed, their attention on his large tv. Namjoon laid on his side across the bed and Monica sat back, her back against his stomach. The bag of cotton candy was the only thing currently open, their hands stuffing the opening from time to time before he moved his and let her grab a piece first.

This was definitely a good night. This was so fun, the two laughing at the same time at the scenes or discussing their dislike for an actor or actress. Everything was going so well..

..until Monica's phone lit up.

[ManiMani💕: DID YOU SIT ON HIS FACE YET?😜 10:56pm]
[TheeJade🌸: oh god don't listen to her! Take it slow..kiss him first! 10:57pm]

It caught Namjoon's attention first, his eyes taking a quick glance over away from the tv. His eyebrows shot up, surprised at the messages that popped up. What are they talking about.. He tapped Monica's shoulder. Too enamored with the movie plot, she made a short hum for him but Namjoon couldn't really explain.

"Uh...mm..your uh.."

Monica looked over at Namjoon whose eyes were still on her phone. The moment she processed the words, she gasped and snatched the phone off the bed and put it to her chest. "THEY'RE JUST JOKING.." She could feel her face heat up in embarrassment, now avoiding any eye contact from the man on the bed with her. Namjoon sat up and looked at her, or at least tried to. He doesn't really know what he's feeling after seeing the messages but he could see her reaction and he frowned.

"Monica, it's okay.." Namjoon put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, his thumb rubbing her exposed skin. "I don't know why they would joke like that but it's okay."

"Their peer pressure doesn't really sink into me but I did not want you to see that." She tried to laugh the nerves away but the way Namjoon was looking at her held the feeling there.

"Peer pressure to...are they talking about me?"

Monica could only nod and look away and when Namjoon understood everything, he started to chuckle.

"Don't beat yourself up over friend shenanigans, c'mere.." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a warm hug. Monica relaxed in his arms, letting her head lay back on his chest and let the nerves trickle away.

"Like I don't even do that, so yeah they just joking.."

"Hmm?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

Her statement made him curious.

"Do what?" He asked. Monica whipped her head around and looked up to see his eyes big and sparkling with curiosity.

"Stuff like Mani said.." she whispered, her cheeks now heating up. "I don't even know where to begin with the stuff she talks about." When the two laughed, Namjoon finally let go of her. He didn't want to, though. She felt really soft and warm to him and she smelled like vanilla. He liked it on her, he thought. It's the only way he'll like it. "Mani and Jade are more ya know...experienced and they joke about me finally having someone around me."

"Oh, really?" Namjoon is amused, laying back on his side as she continues to talk.

"They're calling you my bodyguard and everything.."

"Well am I doing a good job?" He teased, biting his lip as Monica hid her face with her hands. "Am I protecting you well?.." She removed her hands and looked him in his eyes, nodding.

"Yea..."

Namjoon reached to move her hair over her shoulder. "Then you're all good."

"I know I'm in good hands." Monica assured him. "I just...you're my friend so I'll just say it." She repositioned herself to face him. "Before we left and they pulled me to the side, they thought I was coming over here to you know.." Namjoon nodded, following along. "I told them I don't have much experience and they damn near malfunctioned." They laughed, the movie now being a small noise in the background. "As intriguing as Mani's suggestions are...I.." She tried to find the right words, only shrugging to fill the empty air. "I don't trust a lot of people- let alone trust people to touch me.."

"That's okay, everyone has their own pace."

Monica just stared at him in silence. She looked at her phone and back at the man that gave her the warmest gaze before slowly getting off the bed. "...you..can touch me.." The whisper was barely audible. Namjoon tilted his head and pointed to his ear. "I said..you can touch me.."

Namjoon sat back up. "Monica-"

"The peer pressure isn't working, I just..wanna see what it's about ya know.."

"And you want..me to..help?" Blush crept up his neck and Monica smiled. "Are you sure about this?" He got off of the bed and approached her. Monica felt so anxious and excited at the same time as Namjoon stepped closer.

"I trust you." She nodded. "Isn't experimenting with a trusted friend better anyway?"

"I'm gonna ask you some questions if that's okay with you." Namjoon took a deep breath and looked around. Monica put her phone on the nightstand beside his and took the snacks off the bed. "How do you want to be touched?"

"What?"

Monica paused, the snacks in her hands threatening to fall as her mind short circuited. Namjoon came over to her and took the bags and put them on the nightstand as well. "Monica, look at me.." He put his finger under her chin to make her look up at him. "I'm gonna need you to let me know how you like to be touched.." Her knees almost shook as she looked into his eyes. "..where do you want me to go.."

"I.." Her words were stuck. "I don't know.." He squinted. "I never really..got into like..foreplay stuff.."

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Namjoon asked, eyes now like an obedient puppy just waiting for her to say where and when. Monica didn't verbally answer, only getting on her toes to brush her lips to his.

She gasped into the first full kiss as Namjoon gently held her face and pressed his lips to hers. Monica reached up and put her arms around his neck and pushed into the kiss. It felt almost too natural how he felt against her. Monica whined into the kiss and Namjoon's heart leaped. When she tilted her head and felt down his chest, he held her face with both hands. Her lips taste like the cotton candy they were sharing and Namjoon gets lost in that, letting her face go to pick her up. Monica gasped at the sudden elevation. "Too much wait- wait.." He felt her grip on his shirt tighten and he opened his eyes. "The-..when you..lifted me..." She said with jagged breaths. Namjoon put her back on her feet, his hands ghosting up her legs and to her hips. "I just wasn't..prepared for that.." Monica tried to speak, her knees weak from the lip lock.

"Okay.." He mumbled against her cheek. "I'm about to kiss down-"

"Yes please." Her quick answer almost made Namjoon chuckle before he kissed her cheek again, pressing another beside her ear. Her hands traveled to his shoulders, licking her lips to find any more trace of his lips on hers as he continued downward.

"..is right here okay?" Namjoon can hear her heartbeat quicken as his lips find her collarbone. "Monica..you gotta talk to me.." His hands were anxious to move anywhere, his thumbs rubbing circles on her skin at her sides. Monica's body erupted into goosebumps and her body trembled.

"Joon, I'm..I'm sensitive.." That's the only way she could explain what she felt. She rubbed her thighs together but it didn't help, her nipples were hard from his kisses on her chest but she couldn't find it in herself to fully tell him. "..should I take off my sports bra.."

"Only if you want to."

"I wanna keep it on.." Monica bit her lip at the thought of Namjoon even seeing her topless. "..but you can feel.."

"I can work around it, babygirl.." She wanted to relish in the nickname but the moment he got on his knees and kissed her stomach, she whimpered. She cradled his head and let hers lull back, feeling his wet kisses sprinkled everywhere on her exposed skin. "You smell so good...fuck.." He sounded so sexy to Monica, his hands now flat against her back and going up. When the kisses traced against the waistband of her sweatpants, he stopped and stood up. Namjoon wanted more of her. He felt like he was staring down at a deer in headlights and he was a lion.

"..what's..whats next.." When she let him go, Namjoon fully grabbed on. He picked her up again and placed her on the bed, getting on his knees. The way the bed dipped when he carried her on there made her clutch him tight, hiding her face in his neck. Namjoon smelled so nice. "..Joon.." Monica whined.

"You know I got you, right?"

"Yeah..yes." Namjoon gave her a small peck on her neck before laying her down.

"Touching.. Just touching, yeah?" He needed the information so bad, his hands so eager as he looked at her on his pillow looking up at him. "..just touching.."

"and and..kissing.." Her whisper wasn't so quiet, Namjoon smiling at Monica's suggestion and leaning down to press his lips to hers again. She squeezed his sides with her thighs, hands in his hair and moaning into his mouth. The positive humming from him felt so good as Monica tightened the grip on his hair. The two parted for a moment.

"Monica, you gotta tell me what you want.." Namjoon panted. "Details, babygirl."

She looked at him, his lips red and puffed from kissing her and thought about what he just said. Monica's body felt like it was being ignited as Namjoon rubbed her sides. She's screaming at herself to ask for more even though she told him what she wanted. Just touching and kissing.

They already did that and she needs some more.

"I want..to try that- that thing..that Mani said.."

When Namjoon processed her words, he instantly sat up. "You want to sit on my face?"

Monica nodded, biting her lip.

"Tell me.." Namjoon gazed at her with hooded eyes, watching as she sat up as well.

"..yeah.." Monica got on her knees and leaned up to kiss him, letting Namjoon lean back into his pillows. He groaned into the kiss as Monica began to climb over him, straddling his waist. She loved this; being on top of him. When they parted lips again, she sat up and looked at how they were. "Joon.." Monica grabbed his hands and placed them on her ass. There's never been a person who has ever made her comfortable enough for any of this and here she is, practically begging Namjoon to squeeze her ass.

He does.

Namjoon licks his lip and squeezes each cheek, giving her an approving hum.

"Take these off.." Namjoon's thumbs hooked into the waistband of her sweats, pulling them down and Monica assisted, lifting up and pulling them completely off. "That's it, babygirl.." His hands were like magnets to her bare thighs, feeling them up until his hands rested back where she set them before. The tent in own sweatpants was so obvious as she sat right there. Just a grind, just a rub, something- anything... Namjoon looked up at her, her hands clutching the sheets. Monica is nervous. This is about her and her pleasure, Namjoon reminded himself. The tension at this moment was so thick, their lips brushing against each other before her breath hitches at Namjoon sneaking a hand in her panties. Monica bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Don't be nervous." He murmured, giving a peck to her cheek. "Just tell me where to go.."

Monica was really going to listen. She was going to follow his instructions and tell him where she wanted him. Everything went out the window when the pads of his fingers gently rubbed at her lower lips. Monica clenched the sheets in her hands a little tighter and gasped. "..Joon.." Namjoon loved the way she began to rock against his hand, giving her the friction she wanted. He could feel her getting wet on his fingers and his mouth waters. Monica pouts as he takes his hand out of her panties but her eyes widen when he brings his fingers up to his mouth and licks the wet substance from them.

"Mm..Cmon get up here, babygirl."

"But..what if I hurt your face?"

"I welcome it if this is how my face will get hurt." Monica giggles and covers her smile before nodding. "Now give me another taste, please." She uttered a quick 'okay' before moving up on his body. He held her waist and assisted, giving wet kisses to any exposed skin he could. "Mmm.." Namjoon pressed his face against her soft skin and groaned, making her face heat up at the action. Within seconds, Monica found herself sitting on Namjoon's chest, her thighs touching his cheeks. Namjoon on the other hand was excited. He tried hard not to show the eagerness on his face. "Can I kiss it?" His hands are rubbing her thighs gently, eyeing the damp spot on her panties and Monica covered her face with her hands before whispering a 'yes'. She could feel his hands go up her thighs and grab her ass and squeeze. She let him just move her, bracing herself as she grabbed onto his headboard.

"If you're..gonna kiss me there, I can take these off-"

"I'll eat it through these if you keep tryna starve me." Namjoon gave Monica a quick spank, making her jump a bit as he pressed his lips to the wet spot.

"O-oh..mm.." Monica gasped and looked down. His bright eyes looking up at her suddenly turned into a smoldering gaze, giving a few pecks to her inner thighs.
Namjoon closes his eyes and continues to kiss and suck on her clothed mound. His tongue felt big as he flattened it against the material, pressing and giving a long lick before pulling them to the side. Monica was more than nervous. She could feel his breath on her lower lips. When he took his sight from hers and looked down at her pussy. A string of her juices connecting from her lower lips to the wet patch of her underwear was glistening and he licked it. Mine. This is for me. Namjoon sighs, his hands now gripping her waist to keep her still as he begins to suck on her sensitive lips. The faint scent of vanilla lingering on her skin made him feel like this was a dessert; just sweet enough.

Namjoon was going to prolong this as much as he could. He wanted Monica right here forever. Namjoon loves how she tenses and squeezes his head with her thighs. Every few seconds, he would open his eyes and watch her face contorted in pleasure, proud of his progress that propelled him to keep going. When Namjoon parted her lower lips and licked long measured lines up and down slowly, rubbing her clit with his tongue in the process, Monica covered her mouth with her hand. She might have to thank her friends after this, her eyes almost rolling back when he started giving the delicate bud his undivided attention. Happily feeling her tremble when he circled the tip of his tongue around her clit, he rubbed circles with his thumb on her hips.

Monica tried to keep her whimpering to a minimum but it was so difficult. She tried biting her lip, biting the back of her hand. Namjoon was so happy at her failed attempt to keep quiet and the moment she began to rock against his tongue, he knew he had her. His hands traveled up her back and under her sports bra. Monica was in a state of euphoria, his lips parted and head tilted back as she slowly rode his face. "..don't stop, Joon.." His mouth was too busy to give a verbal answer but he didn't want to stop anyway. Monica's juices were dripping down Namjoon's chin and he could feel her thighs shake. "..Joon, wait..fuck.." This feeling felt so overwhelming, one of her hands grabbed at his hair and earned a moan in response. "..Namjoon.." She was clenching around the tip of his tongue, the only words she could muster up was his name.

Namjoon knows she's so close. The bottom half of his face is wet from her and feeling the flutter of her walls against his tongue. The way she tapped the bed made him want to laugh. If this was her way of tapping out so close to climax, Namjoon wasn't letting it happen. He grabbed onto her thighs to keep her from running, making her whine in the process. Monica came with a voiceless moan, only hearing Namjoon slurping and lapping up her juices while he hummed like it was the best thing he's ever had.

Monica slumped over to the side of him, looking up at the ceiling, teary eyed. Namjoon opened his eyes and smiled, he licked his lips to taste her just a little more. When he looked over to Monica, he sat up. "Monica.." He hovered over her, noticing a glassy stare and a tear falling away. "Monica? What's wrong? Did you not like it?" Monica focused on his face, her hands caressing the sides of his face before pulling him down into a sloppy kiss.

"Is..is it a good time..to say I really..really like you?"

🌙

🌙
___________________
Please comment and like 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.3K 24
Falling In love at first sight But then you're set in arrange marriage
555K 17.1K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
116K 4.2K 32
A compilation of oneshots, short stories and unfinished plots revolving around Bottom Namjoon. Enjoy. + Smut + Fluff + Angst + Crack © BAGUETTEJOON...
19.5K 1.5K 24
in which life for you and your best friend Namjoon doesn't go to plan. ❁ short story | short chapters ❁ fluff, angst, smut, bffs to lovers ❁ complete...