๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž | ๐’ . ๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...

By Mariart_s

Time .... the one thing we take for granted, we say that we have all the time in the world but before we can... More

Playlist
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteenth
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteenth
Nineteen
Twenty
Not a Chapter
Update
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Three
What the WHAT!?!

Twelve

138 1 0
By Mariart_s

" some of  other patient displayed the same symptoms shortly before they died." " none of the drug combinations are working??" I asked ." The only thing helping them right now is the morphine."

—————
Season 4: episode 24 - Amplification

Y/n Pov

A long ringing beep was heard. I stood there at the door watching as the covered up the man's body, " history teachers left behind two kids." Linda said walking out. Yes we deal with death and killers every day but it always still bothered me.

"That's 17 out of 25 dead." Reid said. " The strain is duplicating every 30 to 40 minutes." Linda said looking down at her file. " it's poisoning the lungs and causing massive haemorrhaging and organ failures." She said. " Extreme bacterial amplification." Reid said. I looked at him and we eye contact catching k. To each other's thoughts.

" whoever created this also one through the process of testing it" I said. "What do you mean."she asked me. " Think about how scientist process to human testing first start with rodents then larger animals and at some point they do a very small trial with humans." He said .

" there's no way this could be his first human test." I said looking over to Linda. " you would've heard about a previous anthrax attack." She said. "But what if presented itself something else" he said looking at us. "Okay we need to figure out what it could be"

I called Garcia, "hello my loves what can I help you with??" " hi Garcia I need you to check out and surrounding cities within the past two days has any people entered the Er on the same said and died suddenly. And if so did they die form the same causes as each other." I said.

Clicking was heard but she soon spoke up. " yes I have two people who went to different.
Baltimore Ers, one in the Philadelphia Er and slipped into comas then died suddenly ... they all had matching diginosses of one another, meningitis." "Okay tell that all to Reid. Thank you." I said handing the phone over to him.

Once giving the phone to Reid I took His phone calling JJ. "Hello?" "Hi JJ so we think that there was another attack before this one." "What really?" "Yes, three victims." I said. "Alright I'll call you back I need to go get Rossi and hotch." "That's what I was hopping bye." I said as she hung up.

—————

Reid's Pov

I finished on the phone with Garcia and looked over to see that Y/n was already done. We kind of did a phone swap so we gave each others back and right then that's when my phone ringed, "Y/n?" "Nope it's me." "Oh Reid sorry... what do you have" I started to explain everything Garcia have me and my own ideas how I think it was anthrax that caused the death.

They asked about The lesions but I explain that The victims wouldn't have lesions because how fast they died. I continue to explain on how higher rates that they could be effected to would make faster deaths. They went to ask about the victims names but that was the one thing I didn't have so we ended call and they went to go ask Garcia to see where this attack could've taken place.

—————

Y/n Pov

Later after talking we made our way down the halls as another body ran past us, " it's like the plagues of Egypt." Linda said and Reid responded with a passage I could barely hear. "Never miss Sunday school did you?" She asked. "Actually I never went." He said walking into the room.

"How is she doing?" I asked looking over to Abby. " she's a fighter because she's young and strong, she just started recently bleeding into one of her lungs." "One out of four left." I said looking at her. " i'm running into another problem the next of Kin has questions what do we do because of death?" Linda asked.

—————

After talking about ideas towards the case and victims my phone bangan to ring. I picked it up, "Hotchner?" "Hey it's Derek Hotch told me that you boywonder and I are going to check out a house. I'll explain more when I get there." "Alright see you there Morgan." I said hanging up looking over to Reid. "Morgan's coming to get us, we have a house to check out. " I said.

We gather our thing and waited outside of the Hospital, soon a BAU issued vehicle pulled up. The window pulled down to view Morgan. "Alright let's go" he said. I nodded and got in the back, Reid in the front. While driving there he explained the military scientist house we were going to.

Once we got there I left my bag and stuff in the car, we made our way up to the house as A team in hazmat suits started to go over the house. Over our phone he said that it was clear so far. "Alright keep me updated." He said handing up. " apparently this guy just had people for a charity event last month. "Derek said.

"We should probably take a look around anyway." Reid said. Derek and I agreed and walked to the back out the house. We stood in the back yard looking around for a second, Derek's phone started to ring so he answered it. "Let's just keep looking" Reid said. I nodded leading the way, we walked up the porch and saw door open we walked in and I stoped in my attacks once in the room.

There laid the scientist body dead on the ground, "that under stands why we ease t at work." I said looking over to Reid who had a blank face. " what..." I looked over to where he was look. A vial full of white powder smash all on the floor, "oh god..."

"Y/N ! REID??.... REID?? Y/N." Derek yelled walking over to us. "The door!" I said and I ran up with Reid closing the door before we could enter. "You need to go Derek... you need to leave." Spencer said. "You need to get back." I said. "No what's wrong open the door." He said confused. "you need to get back now." I said. "What's wrong." Derek asked. "Reid open the door. " "I'm sorry." Was all Reid could say.

I looked at Morgan and turned my head over to the white power along the floor. His face turned to pure horror. "Shit." He mumbled. "I'll be right back I'm calling hotch." He said walking out.

—————

15 minutes later the driveway was covered with agents, military personnel and an ambulance. I looked over to Reid as she both stood out the window looking out onto the yard. I pulled out my phone and called Arron, "Y/n" "Arron I messed up this time." I said looking out to him putting the phone on speaker. "Y/n we need to get both you and Reid out and to the hospital." "No we're staying right here." I said. "No your not Y/n and either is Reid." Reid looked out to Morgan and spoke. " we're already exposed it's not going to do any good if we stop working the case." He said. "Our best chance is to stay here and see if there's a cure as well as figure out who kill Dr. Nichols." I said looking over to Reid who was already walking around.

"Come on say something Hotch." Morgan said over the phone, "she's right their Best bet is if they stay inside we're gonna get a suit and mask India right away." "Don't bother we're already infected." Reid spoke up still being able to hear the conversation. I then placed the phone on the table while Reid and I see her around, "okay what do you see?"

"Dead animals, signs of a struggle probably for Dr. Nichols was murdered." Reid said, I looked around and spoke up, "there's equipment missing a large desk it's all cluttered over the surface but in the corner there's a smaller desk it's organized functional."

"Toe different work spaces ?" Morgan asked as Reid and I headed over to the desk with the phone. "And two sets of hand writing" Reid said. " Right now we're looking at lists on how to sterilize lab equipment and Work certain lab equipment." I said as Reid walked off. I quickly followed.

" nickels would know that," the general spoke up. " she has a protégé a partner." I said. "Go back to The bAU away and find out who's partner is." Reid added.

—————

Around 15 minutes when the coughing begin, it hurt so much. It feels like my throat is made of sandpaper. I looked over to Reid who stoped and picked up his phone, he started to talk to Garcia and soon it heard like he was talking it leaving a message to his mom.

I stood there and pulled out my phone and dialled Arron's number. " Hotchner." "Arron?" I asked. His tone seemed to change fairly fast, "Y/n how are you doing are you okay?" " I'm fine... i just wanted to call you." I mumbled. " okay." He said. "Can you tell Jack that I love him." "Hey don't talk like that you will be okay." "Arron please" I said feeling tears fall down my face. "Okay." He mumbled.

"And Hailey, mom, Sean... but Jack .. tell him that I love him so much. And please don't let him forget me when he's older." I said "You aren-" "Please.... And Arron I love you... I know we never had the best relationship growing up but you're my big brother ..." "I love you too... please just hold on it will all be okay". He said "I have to go." I said hanging up

—————

Pleaseeee comment and vote!! really helps me out a lot and I'd love to hear your ideas!

Lots of love and hope you all have a great Day/Night/Afternoon!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1668 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.5K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...
763K 20.2K 41
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ใ€ you know, your brain actually begins to deteriorate by age twenty-seven. ใ€ž ใ€ you must be...
94.5K 3.2K 87
Now that you understand your place in the team, you work day in and day out to capture the bad guys and give justice fo those who seek it. However, s...
369K 9.7K 63
NEW STORY Adira has been captive for one thousand two hundred and eighty nine days. She has held onto hope, but when each attempt to recapture the...