Lᴏᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜ||Sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ Kᴏᴍɪ

By notdeadviolet

[K.Shousuke × Reader] This story just follows Y/N and Shousuke on their journey. Mostly Fluff and maybe a lit... More

A/N
Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
001
002
003
004
IMPORTANT(READ PLEASE)
005
006
007
008
010
011(Real Chapter)
012
013
A/N(Pleasd read)
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
please read
022
Welcome back!!
023
024

009

5.6K 174 397
By notdeadviolet

【A/N:Sorry for not updating for almost 2 weeks!!!School just started so I had to prepare for that!!This chapter will be mostly on you and Shousuke,so please enjoy!】

•Your PoV•

Its been a few months since I moved to Japan.I really missed my cousins in China.Plus its almost Christmas!I know we don't celebrate that but its nice to have family around.

M/N:HONEY!!GREAT NEWS!!

You and Haru:Huh?

M/N:We're going back to China for Christmas!

You:Really??!!!

Haru:FUCK YEAH!!UNCLE EDDIE!!

M/N:But...

You:But what??....

M/N:THE KOMI FAM IS COMMING WITH US!!

You:Wha-

Haru:Yay!!!

M/N:Go pack!We're leaving tomorrow.

You:I-

Haru:LETZZ GOOOOO

I guess the Komi family is comming.I packed some of my clothes,books,charger,other shitz.

Haru packed like whole Mount Everest of toys and soft toys.

You:Bro... I think you shouldn't bring so many toys...

Haru:Then you shouldn't bring your boyfriends hoodie😋

You:How tf did you know it was Shousuke's?And no he is not my boyfriend.

Haru:You just told me.And yeah yall are,I see the way he looked at you.

How tf is my 7 year old brother that good at love things??Dang....7 year olds these days.

You:Whatever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-The next day-

We're at the airport waiting for the Komi fam to arrive.

M/N:By the way Y/N,you're going to be beside Shousuke 24/7.I know how you will get distracted by the indoor playground.

You:But those are fun ya son of a b-

M/N:Continue that sentence and Imma whoop yo ass.

You:...

M//N:Thats what I though.

I heard someone yelling amd I turned to see the Komi fam

Shuuko:,Sorry if we are late!There was a traffic jam.

M/N:Its okay!We're 2 hours early so when we check in,we can explore abit.

Shuuko:Thats a good idea.Lets check in!!

Both our parents and my brother went towards the check in counter.Shoko was walking infront of me and Shousuke.

You:Hey Shousuke!

Shou:Hello.

You:Before comming here,Hitomi asked me to take a picture of the both of us at the airport so she quote on quote'Won't feel left out'

Shousuke:Sure

I took out my poloroid Camera,

And snaped a picture of me and Shousuke at a random area.And Shousuke was actually smilling.

Shuuko:Lets go in kids!!

Y/N:Comming Mrs Komi!!Lets go Shou!!

I grabbed his hand and we went to the check in.When we enterd,I quickly spotted the indoor playground.

M/N:Okay,so Shoko,Haru,F/N and Mr Komi will stay together.Me and Shuuko while Shousuke and Y/N stays together.And Shousuke,don't let her go to the indoor playground.Once she's there,she aint leaving.Got it?

Mom gave each group $100 to spend.

Everyone left.I was still starring at the playground.Shousuke just looked at me thinking on what to do next.

Shou:You can go.

By that I was caught off guard.

You:Really??🤩

Shou:10 minutes

You:Deal!!

I then ran towards the playground while Shou just walked behind me.

I climbed those like platforms to the top amd slide down from the slides.

After what felt like seconds...

Shou:Times up.

You:Aww man....

You:A little longer please?

Shou:No.

You:Please?

Shou:No.

You:Please??????????

•Shousuke's PoV•

She kept asking me please and I really want to let her but her mother told me not to.But them she gave the cutest puppy eyes and I just lost it

Shou:Fine.

You:Yes!!!!Thank you!!!

She hugged me and ran off.She looked like a child in a teen body.It just makes me happy.

You:Shou look!!

I look up to see her waving at me.I took the poloroid camera and snapped some photos of her.

'Cute...'I smiled to myself.

After awhile,she came finally came back down.

You:I'm starving,I heard there is a candy shop nearby.Letz go!!😄

Y/N then dragged me towards a small candy shop that was near the playground.We walked in and her eyes glistened at the sight of the various candies.

You:Can we get [Favourite candy]?

Shou:Sure.

Y/N walked towards a counter while I followed behind.I could hear many people whispering about us.

Girl1:Woah....that dude is so hot..

Girl2:Are they dating?Cause if they arent,I wanna date that hot guy...

Guy1:That girl looks cute...wonder is she's taken..

Guy2:Maybe they're a couple...

There were other comments but I choose to ignore them.

You:I got the candies!!!Lets find mom and dad!!

We walked for awhile before stopping at a resting area where Y/N's Mom and dad,my sister and her brother were.

Shuuko:Ahhh you two are back!

M/N:What do I see in your hands there Y/N?

You:Oh!I bought candies from the small candy shop!!I got [Favourite candy] and [Other types of candy]!!

M/N:Are you sure you won't get a sugar rush?

You:Pshhhhhh!I won't!

-10 minutes later-

(A/N:Say your lines as fast as you can)

You:and then Harry shoved hus wand up the trolls nose like who does that?But atleast Hermoine didn't die!But Hermoine is such a good friend taking the blame for Harry and Ron,no wonder Hermoine married Ron!But so sad Cedric had to die but atleast he is in twilight and as a vampire.Doing think they would have a crossover??OMg i forgot that like The Harry x Draco ships!!Do you agree on that??!

Y/N ate too much candy and caught a sugar rush.But you slowly got tired and fell asleep.Your head was on my lap while hugging me.

Shuuko:Awwwwwww.....M/N look!!

M/N turned around and saw the scene,she gave me a warm smile and asked if I could carry you up the plane.And ofcourse I agreed.My sister tho was taking pictures.I ignored everyone as I stroked your hair.

Our fathers came back from buying something I guess.

Speaker:Flight to China,Shanghai,Please board the plane now.Please board the plane now.

I slowly carried you bridel style up the plane and rested you in your seat.The plane begin to take off.Maybe I should confess when we arrive....

--------------------------------------
AND HERE IS THE THIRD LAST CHAPTER!!
The story will end in 2 more chapters so be ready to find another book to read!!Thank yall for 20K+ reads!!Like oMG THANK YOU

As for now,stay safe and keep those minds CLEAN😗

-Author♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.3K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
5.5K 139 23
A slow burn romance of a quiet, cat-like boy falling for a bubbly bunny-like girl. Will they get together and have their happily ever after, or will...
239K 7K 26
❝𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣�...
99.3K 2.8K 17
『 Tsukishima Kei x Hinata Shōyō 』 - Where Shōyō starts to develop a crush on his fellow teammate; Tsukishima and decides to confess him. What he didn...