Lyanna Stark the second

By crowleysbitch666

She's the daughter of the most noble man in Westeros. But she was raised by her fathers best friend Robert Ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AN
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

709 16 0
By crowleysbitch666

'Dearest Lyanna, I have hear of your victory in winterfell, i'm pleased that you've gotten your childhood home back from your husband, Im looking forward to meeting your family, this leads me to my big news, I've left Mereen and will be in Dragonstone, I will await you and one of your other siblings to come and be one of the first to bend the knee to me on westeros soil.
With love Danny.'

I sigh and look out my window, how can I leave now with the state that we are in? My hands are still in bandages and are weaker then they were before, I'm slowly getting strength back into them with the exercise the master gave me. I should go and see the others about the letter and figure out a game plan. We need someone to stay here. I need a hand in the dreadfort and we have wildings to house. I exit my room and grab the first guard I see.

"Get the king, Lady Sansa, and the council to the gods wood, tell them it's urgent." I requested the man nodded and give me a quick bow then start the brusque walk to find the people I asked for.

The gods' wood is the only place that I feel at peace nowadays, the holy place seems to put my mind at ease when I can't sleep, it makes me feel like I'm with my father again, a strong stern presence that is comforting.

"My Queen." I spin and see Tormund.

"Giantsbane, have you seen the others?" I ask him he shakes his head and sits next to me.

"How are your hands?" He asks

"They are getting better, not quite as strong as they once were, but I feel like I'm past the point where they need to be that strong." I say thinking out loud. Tormund nods and doesn't say anything back. He's been like this a lot lately. It makes me wonder if I've done something wrong. He's been missing his smirk that I hate but it feels wrong for him not to be smirking.

"You gave me a really big fright Lyanna..." he strokes his beard "We all waited outside for you, one by one they left the screams were haunting to say the least. But when I heard you scream. My blood ran cold, my stomach flipped. That was the first time in my life I haven't been able to handle blood. You and your son have made me soft." He says hardly going above a whisper. He takes a breath to continue but I grab his hand and he stiffens under my touch.

"You've become softer, yes, but you are still a warrior, you've just grown as a person. I'll admit that it has made me like you a lot more." I turn his face towards me with my hand. "I do believe a thanks is in order." I smile leaning in slightly. Just like that I see the spark flicker in his eyes and his smirk return.

"Why in the name of the gods are we here?" Jon sighs looking all pouty as usual, with the rest of the party in tow.

"Don't worry you can go back to your much needed beauty rest but this requires all of our attention." I reply, getting off the ground.

"Okay then tell us we can't wait all day." Jon shoots back

"Daenerys Targaryen has requested that I go meet her at Dragon stone and one of my siblings comes with me to bend the knee, I know that you just got your title brother, but we all must think of the greater good. She has three dragons all fully grown, she also has Tyrion, Dorn, not to mention the Tyrells on her side, and only the gods know who she's bringing with her from the east, she was sleeping with a mercenary leader when I left, the Unsullied, also the dothraki... The north can't handle another war, it will devastate us, unless you want to take your chances with siding with Cerci, who blew up the sept of balor because she felt as if she was above the law." I sighed deeply and stared into the pond.

"We got a letter from my friend Sam, he's in old town trying to become a master, he said that there was a massive dragon glass pit under dragon stone, so it would be beneficial for us to at least have a trade deal of sorts." Jon crosses his arms.

"Then its settled, I will head for dragon stone you or Sansa will join me when you can... I will also be leaving Talion here." I state biting my lip.

"Why are you going to leave your son here?" Sansa asks, concerned.

"I have to prepare just in case there is an attack on Dany, Talion doesnt need to see war again for a very very long time. I was hoping to ask you if you could keep an eye on him." I look at Sansa praying she'll say yes, she reluctantly nods and gives me a soft smile.

"You better come back here alive Lyanna, your son needs at least one parent alive." Sansa warns before walking off.

"I'm assuming you will come and see Dany when you can?" I asked my brother, he nods and gives me a hug.

"Get there safe and be sure to send a raven. And give those easterners just a taste of what the north holds alright?" Jon squeezes me even tighter

"I Promise and when we get back we can have a grand feast celebrating our diplomatic success." I pat his face and break away from the hug and bolt to the exit so I can find my son.

After all my goodbyes were said and I was all packed up I started to get my horse ready, and there was a small wagon that was to be attached to him so that I could carry my trunk. Everything was going without a problem but I felt an emptiness. I'm leaving my home, my son, my family, all for the hope that there will be peace in Westeros again. 'This will all be over soon.' ive been repeating that to myself for years now, and the prospect of peace seems like a foolish childrens story. I Mount the dappled grey horse and give a slight squeeze with my legs and feet starting out to the Dragon Queen once again.

The island seemed more like a rock then an island, it feels so cold here like the halls are filled with ice that will seep into you if you're not careful enough to bundle up. But I must say, I can really see why Stannis was attracted to this place, it suited him very, very well. I look out on the beach and see the three headed dragon banner flapping in the wind, along with some unsullied and dothraki. Once my feet touch the sand I instantly feel more anxious then before. But I try to stuff those feelings deep inside of me and put on a smile like I've always done in kings landing.

"It is good to see you again." I turn my head and see Grey worm.

"You too, how are you finding the island?" I ask politely

"It is fine." he responds. I nod not knowing what to say to this man.

"Let's go find the Queen then shall we? I do have a trunk coming over though so if someone could stay for that. It would be nice." I see him nod to one of the men and extend his arm beckoning me to follow.

I never realized how many stairs would be involved in this hike up to the castle. The walk made my lungs ache and my legs burn. But the dragons swooping in the air made it a bit more bearable. When we reached the front gates I see the dragon banners flapping in the wind.

"The Queen is waiting in the war room." I hear one of the women say to Grey worm. He gives her a nod then walks very briskly to what I'm assuming is the war room. But there was no better use for the room. It felt heavy and brooding, just as it should, I see a fireplace, a table map, figurines, even the chairs all in black. I get a shiver down my spine but clench so I don't physically shutter while entering the room.

"Lyanna, I am so glad that you could join us." Dang smiles and walks in front of me. I get down on one knee and bow my head.

"I would like to offer you a portion of the North my Queen, my brother will be joining me later to give you the rest of the North." I inform her I feel her grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"I thank you, Lady Stark. I look forward to meeting your brother." She hugs me as I stand and she hooks her arm in mine.

"The castle is impressive." I say looking out at the crashing waves

"I'm just glad that Stannis kept all of the old banners in the servants quarters, it saved us a lot of time and effort." Dany grins and I return the smile.

"I can't wait to hear about what happened to you after the sons of the harpy incident."

"I bet it isn't as interesting as throwing together a small army of wildlings and a handful of lords to take back your family home."

"It had its costs. But the world is better for it, let's get some wine to wash this tale down shall we?" I sit down beside Daenerys as she talks in a language I don't understand to get us some drinks I'm assuming. We both regained our adventures. I left out the part about flaying Ramsay but I did tell her all about Tormund and his advances on me, during the tail of our first fight Missandei pulled up a chair and got a cup to join us. The other two ladies had slightly evil grins on their faces after I told them about how Talion loves Tormund and how Tormund is really good with him.

"Sounds like Talion found a new daddy, or is that what you call him?" Danny slyly asks I choke on the air and Missandei starts to giggle.

"No no no no nooooooooo, if I did Jon would have a fit and be more pouty then usual, you guys will see how pouty he already is and question if it's possible, and trust me it can be." I warn the two ladies "I swear he keeps his hair long so it can blow in the wind as he pouts, if he was any more vain I bet he'd get one of the servants to fan his face for the hair effect."

"So drama runs in the family then?" Missandei smiles.

"Not at that level." I shoot back, finishing my glass.

"Let's get you to bed before you get too much wine in you." Danny stands and wobbles for a moment.

"I think you had too much. I'm still fine." I say confidently but as soon as I stand I also sway.

"Are you all drunk?" I spin and see Tyrion with a stern look on his face.

"Brother in law! It's so great to see you again!" I hug him tightly.

"So you are wasted then." He responds.

"Yes, incredibly so, we were just catching up, but I think it's bedtime." I yawn

"Good answer." He smiles and pats my hand as he leads me to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 82 18
Eriene Baratheon is the true heir of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. She grew up in King's Landing with snakes, liars, drunks, varys birds and...
148K 5.2K 94
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
6.7K 328 26
โ˜… THE LAST DRAGON, maelys targaryen โ˜† THE HISTORIAN, kyra baratheon โ˜… THE BETTER BROTHER, rylon baratheon โ˜† THE FEARLESS, kiren lannister โ˜… THE VALIA...
6.8K 268 12
๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š! โž IN WHICH; Robert Baratheon's daughter gets...