Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)

4.4K 201 137
By beautytaekoo

"The gazing eyes are so colorful
I'll give my everything to you
Still unable to verbalize
The hopeless dream in my heart
To be loved
To love someone
I'll become your eye
For the adventure that lies ahead"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Taekook's home, Seoul, South Korea

Speedy tires of lamborghini avetandor smoothly reached down the highway...running past the shining street lights, just the sound of passing air ringing on the road....dust scattering it's particles everywhere....while two melodious voices singsonged the playing songs...smiling and sharing happy glances in between.

"I loveeee you kookieeee" tae bounced on the seat...suddenly kissing the elder on his cheek.....whose eyes were focused on the empty path.                                           

"Is my muffin happy?" he asked adoring the other in a brief look...."HAPPIESTTTT I AM THE HAPPIESTTT" tae yelled clapping and dancing with his hands.

"Me too muffin...u make me happiest" kook replied his voice sounding sincere.

"Aren't u the babiest fluffiest adorable being to exist" raven cooed pinching the other on bread cheeks with one hand, his other hand maintaining the steering wheel steadily.                                           

Tae blushed but still soft giggles left his mouth "Can't belive my cute muffin was the same person who looked fvcking sexy and deadly gorgeous just a while ago" kook added teasing the later with a smirk...his free hand slowly sliding down on younger's thighs.

"Shush ur mouth and drive properly...that was sassy taetae...he comes when he feels like" tae replied hitting the other pouting cutely...and sure he will be death of jeon jungkook one day...how can be such a person even exist...that too just made for himself.

"Sure sure...i think sassy taetae is gonna get a punishment soon...for trying to awake junior jungkook in front of a whole ass crowd...i can't believe i survived such a situation" jungkook smirked eyeing to his side just to see his lover's reaction.

"MY GOD...U AND UR PERVERT SELF JEON...AND DON'T CURSE OR U WILL NOT EVEN GET MY KISSES" tae smacked raven's hand getting an 'oww' in reply.

"Was there something else u are going to give me muffin?....coz u said 'not even my kisses'...and it's hard not to flirt when u r around u know" he teased again still not stopping even after the smack.                 

So he got another smack...more harsh this time "Okay okay...sorry my baby bear...i will not tease anymore".               

"U better" tae huffed pouting oh so adorably that jungkook just wanted to squish the later so much.

They neared their new home...all the way laughing and bickering about stupidest things....and little did they knew, one more thing is awaiting for them inside the house.

Parking the car, taekook stepped down. And quickly raven slided his fingers in between tae's interwining them...he leaned to give a short peck and they started walking towards the entrance. Their new home indeed looked classy....tae loved it.

Fumbling to open the door with one hand, they finally opened it...both refusing to let go of each other's hand.

Tae ran inside running everywhere...and just when his steps neared their bedroom he heard a sound. "Kookie" he called jungkook and the elder was already behind him "Open it muffin...don't be scared" he replied.       

He opened the door and a loud squeal resonated in the room "OMG OMG...THIS IS SO CUTE...HE IS SO CUTEEE" he bounced happily gently grabbing the bundle of fluff in his arms...a cute pomeranion....who wiggled his tail as soon as tae petted him.

"U liked it?" kook asked "Loved it kookie so much...thank u" he replied...smiling a wide grin.                                                 

"Don't thank me...it's yoongi hyung and jimin's gift for our wedding" raven continued...bunny smile curving his lips.

"Ohh wow...i am gonna call them right now" he ran outside keeping the puppy down who also ran with his tiny paws behind him.

Jungkook closed the door walking down to living room...his eyes landed on the next surprise...and now he got what namjin meant when they said 'something is waiting for you'. They indeed prepared a beautiful dinner date for them. About which tae is still oblivious.

Hanging up the call...tae's eyes landed on kook who gestured towards the decorated table.                                         

His gaze shifted and he gasped again "Joon and jin hyung" raven said...tae understood so he went towards the elder jumping on him. His legs locked around kook's torso...while hands circled themselves on veiny neck.                          

"I am so happy kookie...this is the best day of my life". Holding the younger firm kook inhaled the vanilla scent "hmm"...he hummed leaving butterfly kisses all over tae's jaw and neck.

Younger giggled burrying his nose in raven's neck who now started walking towards their bedroom.
(A/N: don't think nasty nothing's gonna happen on wedding night...smut is in next chapter...u perv people😤🌚)

He placed tae down "Go get freshen up...and we will go down for dinner...the food is getting cold" kook spoke caressing the other lovingly. "But I don't wanna...i want us to eat dinner like this" tae whined.                                                     

"Why didn't u tell me this before?" kook asked amused. Tae blushed "Bec-z I wanted to be in ur arms for a while or u would have not let me" he pouted hiding himself behind his pretty hands.

"Ohh my" he squeaked immediately holding jungkook for dear life. "If that's the case then let's go" raven laughed carrying the other bridal style. They sat on the chairs staring at each other...still not eating the food.                                 

"Why are you staring ?" younger asked trying to hide the faint blush which kept increasing due to jungkook's intense gaze.                                                             

"It's just feels unreal...u me...this marriage" he said not blinking his eyes once "Me too jungkook...It feels like a dream".

They kept staring at each other for a while...tae getting too flustered to continue the gazing competition...he digged his fork in the meat below, and next second it was in kook's mouth.    

They both laughed...finally starting to eat the food...while talking everything and nothing. After finishing their dinner...their hands reached to grab the soft drinks placed there....yes soft drink not alcohol...as they wanted their special time to be memorable...to live in the moment without getting tipsy.    

Something caught their attention while raising the glasses...tae picked them up and his grin widened. "They also gave these tickets kookie" he said showing them to his lover.

"Correction...honeymoon tickets" kook replied smugly....he knew abt them. Few days ago he was talking with joon about where to go for their special trip...and jungkook finally decided the place...was ready to book tickets, when namjoon stopped him and told, let them be the one gifting the tickets to taekook.

"Let's go tae...we still have to open the wedding gifts" kook stood up extending his hand which tae held quickly jumping off his chair...too excited to see more gifts.                                                              

The little puppy waddling behind them wherever they went. "I decided his name kookie" tae said picking up the tiny bean "yeontan" he added.                                  

"It's so cute muffin...just like u..
and this small creature is so cute too" kook cooed at the adorable sight ruffling and petting tannie's head.

Soon they started unwrapping all gifts...yoonseok had given them couple watches...while hae sun has gifted two pretty bracelets TK braced over them.

Yeonjun had bought pretty necklaces for them while sooeun and han gifted beautiful rings. For an hour or so they unpacked their gifts...now done with it.

"Ohh it's finally done" tae sighed plopping himself on the fluffy bed...gifts still scattered everywhere.             

Jungkook got up "Muffin stay here for a while...come down when I call u" he said while tae nodded too tired to answer.    

He laid there thinking about the past...how everything happened within a span of year, how his life totally turned upside down....blushing, smiling, or sometimes furrowing his eyebrows at sad memories he kept thinking.              

But amidst of this all tae didn't forgot the wedding gift he prepared for raven...grabbing the chance he got up...taking out his gift, he kept the thing at a certain place where jungkook will notice it.

Meanwhile jungkook hastily checked if everything is perfect...his heart beating loudly...this is the second time he is doing something. But it feels different, coz it indeed is different...special from all those proposals and everything...even special than their wedding which just happened. He is nervous....more than anything else he has waited for this day.

Tae was dazed in his thoughts when his phone rang. Seeing the caller ID he chuckled picking it up "Kookie why are u calling me...u are literally in the same house" he giggled placing his palm on mouth.                                                            

"U will know soon...just come down now" kook replied rubbing his sweating hand nervously. "Yepp" younger said and got out of the bed...combing his disheveled hairs with fingers.

Just as he opened the door....darkness clouded his eyes. "Kookie" his voice sounded fearful but it soon calmed down when he heard his lover "don't worry muffin just start walking" he said.        

And true to kook's words dim blue lights started glowing up on the sides of stairs. "Are you planning some prank on me kookie?" tae huffed walking down pout visible in the dim lights. "What if I am?" raven smugly replied.

"Then I am going back"

"No no, sorry muffin I was kidding...just keep walking"

It clicked tae's mind now...that jungkook's voice wasn't small...it was booming in the house...just like he is speaking thru a mic.                               

"Now turn to ur right and follow the lights" again kook's voice resonated....younger followed.            

"Open the door u see in front" he did...and different colours of lights beamed in front of him...neon to purple and then blue.

"Walk down the stairs" tae's heartbeat quickened....not becz of the lights...but the path he is following is new...he didn't notice something like this existed there till now...he didn't remember even noticing the door....on top of that jungkook's voice sounded different...and it made younger nervous too.

When he reached down...he again saw black...total darkness. "Turn a little on ur left...take slow steps to the front" he listened...and did so. "Stop right there" he stopped. He doesn't know but right now taehyung is standing in the centre of that room...eyes squinting.                          

"Close ur eyes" taehyung didn't fight back or asked why kook is telling him such things to do...he complied wanting to end the mystery his lover has kept until now.

(A/N: I highly recommend listening to the song...it's okay if you didn't listen to the previous songs while reading but this one u need to listen.
It's you by henry)

Spellbounding voice and flash of light appeared on the same time...making the closed pretty eyelids open themselves slowly.

"Baby, I'm falling, head over heels
Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel"

Blinking away the blurriness hazel eyes landed on the screen in front. Tae's whole body felt frozen...tears glistening in orbs as he registered the pic...the voice ...his lovers beautiful vocals.         

No, raven is not singing but he has recorded the song for his surprise. Right now jungkook is just watching his lover standing in the dark.                                  

The screen is lit up with a pic of tae...the lyrics seemed to fit exactly with it...which were written on it in bold italics. It's the pic yugyeom took back then...when kook wasn't able to express his feelings but just admire tae from afar.

"I wish I was holding you by my side
I wouldn't change a thing 'cause finally it's real"

Another screen lit up...shifting the gaze of tae towards it. Two pics combined together...one in which tae is painting alone in his gallery and other where tae is sitting on kook's lap...it was hobi who took the pic the day when they were heading to island in the yacht.

"I'm tryin' to hold back, you ought to know that
You're the one that's on my mind"

Jungkook's birthday...tae was dancing in the red dress and how he looked encahnting in kook's eyes...that he captured the other in his mobile. Raven was really holding back that time...not to claim tae...who was in his mind 24/7.

"Falling too fast, deeply in love
Finding the magic in the colors of you"

Unaware younger who was playing with the kids the first time he accidently ended up in that orphange...the moment he realized his love...he didn't notice two hands sneaking a mobile to cage the laughing beauty in memories.

"You're the right time
At the right moment"

The day tae survived the accident...just before the dreadful event when kook was following the other...his mind didn't help but to open his camera....and click the button, indeed it was the right time...coz it was the day he fell for younger...not in love but in between like and love.

"You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going, oh-whoa"

Yellow hues were shining on the golden tan skin...when tae played on the beach...the not so good prank raven pulled that day...but not letting the chance slip kook again added the beauty in his collection.

"Know when I'm with you
I can't keep myself from falling"

The day tae fell down in the floor while running...and kook carried him down...the same day jungkook realized he fell more harder than anything...he fell in love. Hyun joo clicked the moment.

"Right time at the right moment
It's you"

Big screens are lighting up one by one...making the younger turn everywhere...eyes filled with termoil of emotions....and the raven felt the same just the difference he was watching tae instead.

"You, it's you
You, it's you"

Every pic depicted the written lyrics perfectly...and now soon the melodious voice harmonized with the recording one...jungkook started singing....still hiding in the dark lights.

"Baby I'm falling, oh, deeper in love
Everything that you are was all I'm dreaming of, yeah
And if I can break enough to show you that I need us
I'd give up everything I have, boy, just for you, oh-whoa"

Either it was tae working on his files sometimes sitting in front of kook or he was playing with the plushies at home...every bit of him was captured by the raven.

"Tryin' to hold back, you ought to know that
You're the one that's on my mind
Falling too fast, deeply in love
boy, all I need to breathe is you"

The pics showed a cuddly tae....who was snuggled in jungkook's chest...sleeping soundly unaware of his lover sneaking pics.

''Cause you're the right time
At the right moment
You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going, oh-oh-whoa
I know when I'm with you
I can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you"

Their first kiss...where tae confessed him...and kissed him back for the first time...night sparkiling with the fireworks...lanterns witnessing the beautiful history together.

"Every night in my bed, I'm dreaming, oh-whoa
That it's you in my arms I'm holding, oh-whoa
boy, all I want is you
You know you're the right time
At the right moment
You're the sunlight
Keeps my heart going
It's you, you"

He took the high note...the screens turning black...and suddenly tae's teary face saw jungkook crouching down in front of him...on both knees...and behind the raven a huge white canvas slided down...unfolding the sheet until it reached down. Mesmerizing....the painting looked, no words could describe how beautifully it was made. Made by Jeon Jungkook.

(A/N: credit to owner if the pic)

"Cause you're the right time
At the right moment (the moment)
You're the sunlight (sunlight)
Keeps my heart going, oh-oh-whoa
I know when I'm with you (with you, baby)
I can't keep myself from falling (falling)
Right time at the right moment
It's you"

And the song stopped just before the ending.

"I want to confess tae...which I really wanted to do desperately" jungkook said voice cracking but he still held his tears back...tae nodded pearly drops continuously flowing down his eyes.

"I won't make any promises tae...becz promises get broken sometimes...knowingly or unknowingly"

"I assure you I will never leave you...will be there for you in ur ups and downs...laughing with you...crying with you...supporting you no matter what it is...I will trust u, understand you...rather than being ur weakness I will be ur strength"

"I will shower u with all the love you deserve...cherish u like no one has done ever...respect ur choices and decisions...respect you...I will protect u forever but also make sure that ur strong enough to protect urself when I am not around...I am grabbing ur hand to never let go"

"If we get hurt by each other....then let's make a rule to always talk out the things at the end of the day...if we did something wrong then apologize to each other without thinking anything else.....if the time comes when we are not enough to express our love then let's reinvent the love from the start again...but never leave each other's side"

"I love you, my love...more than anything...more than anyone. Use me...use me to love yourself love...love me...I am not promising u...I am devoting myself to u...so use me all you want my love"

And jungkook broke down tears streaming down his black orbs. Tae ran towards him...falling on his own knees....he embraced the other while crying.

"I love you jungkook...it's not just you who is gonna do all this...I am also equally part of it...so use me too kookie...I will love u like never before...I will cherish u....give my everything to you....I devote myself to you kookie...I am forever urs...always for eternity" And two souls cried their hearts out....the beautiful night changing their whole life in a split...a new chapter a new journey indicating it's start...an everlasting love initiating it's story.

"You (you), it's you
(It's you) You, (no, no) it's you
(Whoa-oh-whoa) You (it's you, love), it's you
(It's you, yeah, yeah) You
You, It's you"

Moon and stars are dancing in the sky....feeling the happiness in air....they wintessed a love with passion like pink lillies...a love with calmness and clarity like the colour turquoise...a love representing the new beginning like white roses...purity and innocence filled love....trust and loyalty filled love...a love reminding of the devotion of sun to the moon...

"You deserve someone
who adores you
on the days
you are in broken fragments

you deserve someone
who let's you glow
in every way
you need to"

___________________________________________
A/N: 😭😭😭😭I cried.....this has been my most fav chapter till now...I was desperate to complete this.

The idea of vows not mattering much is from my personal experience...yes I am single...but I have seen so much in my life in early age....I don't believe in promises coz people break them...that's why I wanted taekook to rather give themseleves to each other...with utmost understandjng respect trust and love...along with independency...and reinvetion of love...coz that's how a love can last forever.

My heart is still beating fast...my hands were shaking while i was writing this....it's just I am overwhelmed.

I think I should stop here now...or I will start crying again...enjoy the chapter💜

Do comment how was it💜💜

beauties~
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.1K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
448K 21.3K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
182K 9.1K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
723K 32.6K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...