Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble

4.1K 133 19
By Courts44

" If any of you have any objections, don't hold back! State them now!" Mereoleona crosses her arms, waiting for any. " I also won't hold back, crushing you!!" She threatens with a blazing fire in a form of a lion behind her.

The Royal Magic Knights, sweat dropped.

" Listen up! You nineteen survived the brutal Selection Exam and were chosen to become Royal Knights!" Mereoleona continued with much seriousness. " If there are no objections, then from this day until we annihilate the Eye of the Midnight Sun, your lives will be in my hands!" She declared.

' This...is the story on how I died'

" Hm? One, two, three. four...One of you is missing" The Vermillion women suddenly informed once she got a look at everyone.

Everyone looks around in confusion, trying to find out who was the missing person.

" Is he disrespecting me by being late?" She questioned with a fearless look.

"My bad! Guess I'm late!" A very familar voice chimes from the balcony. Mereoleona narrows her eyes  at the male, giving him a glare.

The moment Zora jumps down, Mereoleona shoots a red blazing flame at him with him. The crimson haired male summons his grimoire in an instant to block the attack.

A white magic circle devoured the flame magic of the fearless Lioness and send it back to her. Mereoleona's lips turn into a smirk as she witnesses her own flame magic flying back to her at extreme speed.

She easily stops the magic as she narrows her eyes towards Zora. 

"So you are disrespecting me..."

Asta, Luck, Y/N, and Noelle are surprised at his presence especially the Black Bulls Magic Knight Robe that he wore.

"I wanted to see how strong you were since my life's going to be in your hands. Pleasure to work with you." Zora playful cackled.

"You're...wait!" Asta gasped in shocked and shoved a finger his way. "W-Why the heck are you wearing that robe?!"

"You dumbass. It's because I'm a member of the Black Bulls, obviously" Zora answered as he walked in his direction.

"What?!" Noelle and Asta gasped in shock once again.

" And the plot thickens" Y/N muttered to herself.

"You're one of the Black Bulls?!" Asta couldn't beileve it.

"Hey! Explain yourself!" Noelle demanded, crossing her arms together.

"It's a bittersweet memory from years ago. I was kicking the asses of some Magic Knights due to reasons." Zora confessed.

"Magic Knights?! You can't do that!" he scolded earning a flick from Zora.

"Shut up! I said I had reasons, you little shit!" he defended while he places his hands in his pockets. He begins to explain on how he was forced to be in the Black Bulls.

"What the heck, Xerx?! That's not fair! Do you have any idea what I went through to get in?!" Asta complained.

"Also, I'm not Xerx..." He admitted. "The name's Zora Ideale, you shitty little junior shrimp." 

"What?! What the heck is a Zora?! Is that your real name?!" Asta's voice boomed making the male laugh in amusement. 

"I just told you it was, you stupid shrimp!"

"Why the heck did you lie?!" Asta scowled.

"You know what they say. If you want to fool your enemies. You need to fool your friend first..." Zora stated proudly.

"What enemies?! And wait, are you my senior then?!" Asta gasped in shock again.

"Aish, I'm getting a headache. " Y/N sighed from the ash blonds loud voice.

"Damn straight. Show me some respect." Zora answered with his close eyes smile.

"Heck no! And you need to apologize for a lot of things! What was you're name again? Zura?" the ash blond tried to remember it.

"It's Zora..." Mimosa decided to help him.

"I don't know what the heck is going on!" Asta gripped his head from the information he just found out.

' Wow...I can really see the steam coming from his ears'

"You're noisy, you shitty little shrimp..." Zora scolded before throwing his something, "Here you go. Have another rainbow stink bug."

The white haired female almost saw in slow motion how the bug landed on his forehead and grimaced. The smell was worse then skunks.

 "It's raging stench!" the ash blond male screamed before he relized something,  "Actually, it smells kinda okay once you get used to it..." Asta admitted.

Y/N took a step away from the male with a disgust face.

'Ew'

"It absolutely does not!" Noelle insisted.

"You're right! It reeks like no other!" Asta screamed once again.

"Hey, you should fight me, too!" Luck suddenly announced.

Mereoleona couldn't stand the loudness of the Black Bulls squad members anymore. 

"How long are you gonna keep yapping, you impudent little fools?!" She snarled at them.

"We're sorry!" They immediately apologize.

"Wait...Where are the others?" Y/N looked around the area, finally noticing the lack of people.

"They went to change into their Royal Knights robe ages ago, you fools!" Mereoleona scolded.

"R-Royal Knights robe, you say?! What in the world is that super-cool sounding thing?!" Asta's loud voice exclaimed as stars shinned in his eyes..

"They were created for our fight against the Eye of the Midnight Sun with high resistance magic attacks!Now hurry up and go change!" She ordered.

"Hey, look! Well? Well? Isn't he just the handsomest?!" Bells voice caught there attention. "I think I fell in love all over again!" she squealed admiring Yuno who was already wearing the robe.

The Royal Knight Robe A long garment that stopped at there legs. It consists of a white mantle and a teal cross with three diamond shape button that can be seen in the middle of it. The Royal Knights insignia can be seen on the back of it.

"Who knew a day would come when we'd be wearing the same robes? But we're not on the same level. I'm the one who'll become the Wizard King." Yuno arrogantly stated when he looked at his rival.

Noelle didn't like the statement of Yuno and angryily pointed at him.

"Listen you! How dare you say that all with conceited like that!"

Despite Yuno's harsh words, the ash blond male didn't felt offended but instead, it motivated him. 

"Not a chance! It's gonna be me!" Asta declared.

"You can't be serious." Yuno chuckles as he shakes his head lightly.

"I guess I'd better hurry into my Royal Knights Robe!" Asta pumped his fists.

"Wait a sec!! What are you all fired up after getting that abuse from him?!" Noelle gapped.

" You get used to it" Y/N sighed as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

The Royal Knights finally show up again with their new improved robes as they stood gathered together.

"All right, it looks like you've all finished changing." Mereoleona's announced, satisfied with how everyone looked.

"So beautiful. Why do I look so good in everything?" Kirsch dramatically sighed.

"Brother, you're so narcissistic that it's making me ill." Mimosa was annoyed.

"This is so exhilarating." Klaus adjusted his glasses.

"It fits nicely, even on us heftier folks." Hamon nodded.

"I'm so pumped!" Puli agreed.

"I-I guess it's not bad.." Noelle flipped her hair.

" It's like a big blanket" Y/N moved her arms from under the robe.

"Why's mine so short?!" Asta shouted when he looked at his, It barley covered his torso.

"What's with that robe?!"Noelle was surprised. 

"Asta, why are you joking around?" Yuno stated monotoned. 

Of course Asta would be the only one who would be wearing that kind of robe.

"I'm not! This is how it looked when I put it on!" The ash blond male insisted with a whine.

"Guess the half-baked twit also gets just half a robe." Zora snickered.

"We ran out of fabric because we got a few additional members." Mereoleona admitted as she crosses her arms on her chest. "They didn't take the exam, but they are essential to making this plan work." She gestured to the people, "Shiren Tium and Cob Portaport!" she introduced. "Shiren's sandstone creation magic can create models of the enemy's base and measure the magic levels of the mages there."

Y/N remembered him to be the one who made a map of the kingdom from sand when they were under attack.

"Cob has very convenient spatial magic." Mereoleona continued the introduction.

Everyone already knew Cob during the Royal Knight Selection Examination. His spatial magic door was able to transport a large group of people at the same time.

"And one more... Nozel Silva! He will be joining us, as well" the Captain of the Silver Eagles shows himself.

"The Captain of the Silver Eagles? We couldn't ask for better!" A Magic Knight announced.

"Unbelievable! I get to fight alongside my captain!" Another was excited.

"I figured you'd decline. What bought this on?" Mereoleona smirked as her eyes shifted at the serious Nozel.

"I don't want to hear anything from you. I'm only here because the king ordered it." He answered straightforwardly.

"You lot, along with these three, are the Royal Knights!" The Captain of the Crimson Lion King finally revealed everyone of the Royal Magic Knights.

Meanwhile, Rill couldn't believe how Nozel even managed to get in. He places his right hand on his lips and points his index finger at the Captain.

"What?! Hey, Nozel! Why did you just show up like it's no big deal?! You didn't even take the exam! That's not fair!" he complain about it. Nozel brows were slightly furrowed from the statement the Squad Captain.

"What I want to know is, why did you bother taking the exam when you're a captain?" Nozel retorted.

"What?! I could've joined without even taking the exam!" Rill was surprised at what he had learned.

A disturbing laugh interrupted the Royal Knights making everyone notice the presence of no other than King Augustus himself.

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun is a fearsome enemy! The aid of a Magic Knights Squad captain particularly a royal one will be essential!" He stated with pride." Nothing beats royalty! It's all about us royals!" he continued as he stood next to Mereoleona.

"Hey, it's the King..." Asta stated a bit unmotivated.

"Whoo..." Y/N cheered dully.

Mereoleona craned her neck towards the King of the Clover Kingdom with a fearsome expression on her face.

"Hello, Your Majesty, King Augustus Kira Clover XIII!" She yelled which made King Augustus jolted in fear.

King Augustus shakes his head lightly and coughs awkwardly as he decided to face the Royal Knights. 

"Listen well, men! Don't do anything to bring shame upon-" He is about to say something but Mereoleona interrupted him.

"I think you all know this, but we have no use for anything other than victory!" She declared loudly. "The Eye of the Midnight Sun is a terrorist organization that threatens the Clover Kingdom! If we don't take care of them ourselves, there will never be peace in our land!!" She clenches her right first in front of her as if she is crushing something. "You all worked together when they attacked the royal capital and were successful in eliminating them, but there were still severe consequences. My foolish younger brother Fuegoleon fell at the enemy's hands, and he has still not awakened." she reminded them what the Eye of the Midnight Sun could do.

Y/N looked down at the memory of Fuegoleon.

"What we learned from the agents we captured is that their leader is a mage with a four-leaf clover grimoire, Licht!" She continued to explain with seriousness on her eyes.

"Licht!" A light memory from Y/N's past self shouting his name popped up in her mind, making her sigh.

"We learned that they have an upper echelon called the Third Eye. And that, for reasons unknown, they are collecting magic stones in order to be reborn in their true forms and obtain great power. There are only three magic stones left. We were able to obtain two of them before they got to them. We were also able to defeat Vetto, the Third Eye's user of beast magic, as well as Fana, who commanded Salamander." Mereoleona continues to tell them all the necessary information. "The remaining of the Third Eye is a user of a copy magic, Rhya. There's no doubt that Rhya and Licht will be our strongest opponents in this battle!" 

The white haired female thought back to when she saw him after her date. She should have captured him at that time, but something was holding her back.

"Y/NNNNN!" The memory of him shouting her name before she died in her past life screamed in her mind. The dreadful scream of agony and pain made her heart clench. 

"We are going to be attacking their stronghold, so our enemies will do everything they can to stop us." Mereoleona warned them.

"Some of us may fall, but we still be victorious! We are going to give our all in this battle! Any fools who fail to do so will be taken out by me before we even get to the enemy's stronghold!" she declared as her expression is fiercer than before.

"Are you ready!" She screamed at the top of her lungs earning the salute from the Royal Magic Knights.

The scary woman cranes her neck once again at the shivering King of the Clover Kingdom. 

"Your Majesty, King Augustus Kira Clover XIII!" she spat to the horrified king.

"Wh-Why are you yelling at me?!" he stuttered.

"Please continue what you were saying earlier..." Her voice changed back to her normal tone.

King Augustus opens his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He immediately squinted his eyes towards Mereoleona in annoyance. There was nothing else to say because she mentioned everything.

The King murmured something under his breath before facing the Royal Knights for one last time. 

"Well, do good work out there. That is all..." he awkwardly finished.

"That's it?" Asta was shocked.

"Excuse me but, where is the Eye of the Midnight Sun's hideout?" Y/N raised her hand to ask.

"Well-" The King was about to say something but Mereoleona intervenes once again.

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun's hideout is located in a floating dungeon within the strong magic region known as Gravito Stones!" She shouted.

With the Royal Magic Knights together, they are ready to face there biggest enemy, The Eye of the Midnight Sun.

'Magic Knights...Assemble!'

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Sorry...But I had to put that there! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!I will be starting school again but I will try to update when I can. Thank you. Chapter Fifty coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...
956K 31.7K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...
33.8K 1K 125
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...