The Dangers-chapter 1

By nayliafolo16

This story is for my Henry Danger fans. This story isn't a usual fanfiction like the others, I kind of remade... More

1.Everything Begins-pt.1
1.Everything Begins-pt.2
1.Everything Begins-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.1
2.Best Friends-pt.2
2.Best Friends-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.1
3.Danger Secrets-pt.2
3.Danger Secrets-pt.3
3.Danger Secrets-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.5
3.Danger Secrets-pt.6
3.Danger Secrets-pt.7
3.Danger Secrets-pt.8
4.The Kiss-pt.1
4.The Kiss-pt.2
4.The Kiss-pt.3
4.The Kiss-pt.4
4.The Kiss-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.1
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.2
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.3
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.4
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.6
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.7
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 1
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 2
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.1
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.2
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.4
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 1
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 2
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 3
9.The New Kid-pt. 1
9.The New Kid-pt. 2
9.The New Kid-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 1
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 2
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 1
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 2
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 3
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 5
12.The Truth-pt. 1
12.The Truth-pt. 2
12.The Truth-pt. 3
12.The Truth-pt. 4
12.The Truth-pt. 5
Update

11.The Love Triangle-pt. 4

5 1 0
By nayliafolo16

At the Man cave they weren't doing anything special. Henry and Ally didn't say a word to each other since they came.-"What's going on between you guys? You haven't spoken since you came here."-Ray said.

Henry and Ally just lifted their heads up and looked at him.-"I'm curious. You guys never stop talking."-he said.-"Ally doesn't want to believe me."-Henry said.-"Henry doesn't know what he's talking about."-Ally said.

"Ally thinks I'm overthinking and doesn't want to listen to me."-Henry glared at Ally.-"Henry is jealous of Harry and hates him."-Ally glared at Henry.-"Ally thinks Harry is perfect even if he's a liar and two-sided jerk."-he said louder.-"Henry can't do anything for his best friend!"-Ally yelled and got closer.

"Ally believes more to someone who she barely knows than her best friend who's with her all the time!"-Henry yelled and got closer.-"Guys calm down."-Piper said looking at them worried.-"Henry is a bad friend!"-Ally yelled.-"Ally is even worse!"-Henry yelled and got closer to her.

"Henry is the worst!"-Ally yelled.-"No! Ally is the worst!"-Henry yelled and they attacked each other.-"Hey! Hey!"-Ray yelled and grabbed Henry and Jasper grabbed Ally. They separated them and held them, so they won't kill each other.

"What's happening between you two!?"-Piper yelled. Henry and Ally were looking at each other mad trying to attack each other again.-"You never fight. What's wrong?"-Schwoz asked.-"What happened?"-Ray asked.-"This is not you guys."-Jasper added.

"Henry is jealous."-Ally said.-"Ally is not listening."-Henry said.-"Don't start it again! You're acting like you're 5, not 16!"-Ray yelled. Henry and Ally were still deadly looking at each other.-"Guys! Did something happened with Harry?"-Piper asked.

"He hates me and wants me to get away from Ally!"-Henry said.-"That is not true!"-Ally yelled.-"You don't know!"-Henry yelled.-"Guys, guys! You're best friends! Stop! We must fix this!"-Schwoz said.

"If you really care about each other and about your friendship then you'll, Henry, accept that Ally is with Harry."-Ray said.-"And what about her!?"-Henry asked.-"You are attacking her boyfriend. Now forgive each other."-Ray said.-"I'm feeling like in kindergarten."-Piper sighed.-"We'll let you, don't kill each other."-Jasper said.

Ray and Jasper let Ally and Henry and they stood in front of each other.-"I'm... sorry for attacking you."-Ally said.-"I'm sorry for saying those bad things about you."-Henry said.-"Yeah, me too."-Ally said quietly-"But I still don't believe you."-she mumbled.-"I can see that."-"Best friends again?"-Ally asked.-"Best friends again."-Henry smiled and Ally hugged him.

"Just start dating already!"-Jasper said.-"Shut up!"-Henry and Ally yelled.-"How stupid are you, Jasper?"-Ray asked.-"What?"-"You know what!"-Piper said.-"Oh."-Jasper said and Ally's phone rang.

"It's Harry."-she mumbled.-"Hi Harry."-she answered the call.-"Hi Boo. Can you please come to my house?"-"Harry, I'm with my friends right now, at work. I can't."-"But I want you here!"-"But Harry..."-"I want you here! Please."-"Okay, I'm on my way."-she mumbled and hung up.

"You're going?"-Henry asked.-"Yes. See you later, guys."-she said and walked to the elevator.-"This was weird."-Piper said.-"That's what I was saying! Harry's been acting weird since he and Ally started dating."-Henry said.

"You're maybe right, kid."-Ray mumbled.-"He gave me a death look and it was so familiar."-"What do you mean familiar?"-Schwoz asked.-"I have a feeling I saw that look before. It was full of hate and anger. And it had a different sparkle. Unnatural."-Henry said and everyone looked at each other worried.

"Dr Dark."-Jasper said quietly.-"What?"-Ray looked at him confused.-"Remember the picture? Look full of anger and hate."-Jasper said.-"And what does that have to do with Harry?"-Piper asked.-"Jasper's maybe right. He maybe has some connection with him."-Henry said.

"Yeah, but we can't know that. We don't have any pictures of him."-Ray said.-"But Ally does."-Piper smiled.-"Really? Where?"-Schwoz asked.-"In her room. I know where she keeps it. I can go and find it."-Henry suggested.

"You can't just sneak in her room and search through her things."-Piper said.-"Yeah, but I have to give her some notebooks back which I borrowed on Sunday. I'll take them back and look for the picture. Anyway, she's at Harry's."-Henry said and walked to the elevator.

First, he went home to take the notebooks and then he went to her house. He knocked on the door and Molly opened it.-"Hi Henry. Come in."-she smiled.-"Hi. I just brought Ally's notebooks back."-he smiled and walked in.

"Oh, okay. You can leave them in her room."-Molly smiled and Henry nodded. He walked upstairs.-"I'm not really happy about this but I'm doing this for Ally's good."-he was thinking when he got in front Ally's room's door.

He walked in and saw Ally in Harry's hug on the bed. His heart dropped but at the same time it broke.-"Henry? What are you doing here?"-Ally smiled.-"I... um..."-he muttered and looked at Harry who was glaring at him.

"Is everything okay?"-she asked worried.-"Yeah. I... I just brought your notebooks back."-he said putting the notebooks on the desk-"Thanks for borrowing them."-he said quietly.-"Anytime."-she smiled.

"Well, I have to go now. See you later. Bye."-he said quietly and walked out the room closing the door.-"Weren't they supposed to be at Harry's house? Maybe they came here because of some reason."-Henry was thinking-"Why did I have the same feeling like at the dance when I saw her in his hug? I thought I was partly over her."-he was thinking while walking down the stairs.

"Thank you, Mrs. Roberts."-he smiled before he left.-"No problem, Henry. I forgot to tell you that Harry and Ally were upstairs."-she said.-"No worries. It's fine."-"What happened between you and Ally earlier?"-"What do you mean?"-"Before you left for work."

"Oh, we were talking about something and didn't agree about the same things."-Henry laughed awkwardly.-"Are you sure? You guys were mentioning Harry. I thought something happened with him."-"Don't worry, Mrs. everything is just fine."-Henry said and left.

"What's wrong, Boo?"-Harry asked rubbing Ally's back.-"I don't know. Henry's acting a bit weird. I hope everything is okay."-she said quietly. When Harry heard Henry's name, he rolled his eyes.

"He's never like this."-she added.-"I think everything is okay."-Harry said and rolled his eyes again.-"Yeah, but I'm still worried about him."-"You don't need to worry about him. He's fine."-"Our time spending became way different. It's not like before."-"Maybe he doesn't want to hang out with you anymore."-"I don't think so."-Ally mumbled.

Till Friday, Henry and Ally weren't hanging out. They would talk at school and sit together on some classes but every day after school Harry would want Ally to hang out with him and wouldn't let her go to work.

"Let's go to my house."-Harry suggested.-"Okay. Let's go."-Ally said quietly and looked at Henry who was standing on the other side of the hallway.-"Why are you looking at him?"-Harry asked jealously.

"No reason."-Ally mumbled and looked down.-"Are we going or?"-Harry asked annoyed.-"Yeah."-she said and held his hand.-"Hey Ally. Aren't you coming to work?"-Henry asked.-"If you guys need anything, just call me."-she said and left with Harry.

"Do you love Henry?"-Harry asked.-"No. I mean, I love him as a friend."-Ally said.-"Do you love me?"-he asked.-"Of course I love you, Harry. I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't!"-Ally said upset.

"I'm asking, I..."-"Look Harry. Don't be jealous because Henry is my best friend, okay? There is a difference between a boyfriend and a best friend! Stop asking questions!"-she yelled.-"Okay, okay. I'm sorry."-he said and kissed her.

The whole afternoon, Harry and Ally spent together. They were at his house cuddling and watching movies. In the middle of a movie, Ally's phone rang.-"Hey Hen, what's up?"-she answered.-"Hey Al. We're having a party here at work, you know karaoke, snacks. You should join us."-Henry said.

"I would love to."-she laughed.-"Boo. Put it on hold."-Harry whispered.-"Hen, give me a second."-she said and put the call on hold.-"You're mine the whole day and you're not going anywhere."-Harry said.

"But, I'm with you the whole afternoon. I would like to hang out a little with my friends."-"Do you love me?"-"What kind of question is that? Of course, I do."-Ally said confused.-"Then stay with me."-"But..."-"Tell them you're already hanging out with me."-Harry said.

"Okay."-she mumbled and put the phone back on her ear-"I can't come guys. I'm sorry."-she said quietly.-"You're with Harry?"-Henry asked.-"Yeah."-"Okay, have fun."-"You're not mad?"-"No. Why would I be? See you tomorrow. Bye."-he laughed hung up.

"Is she coming?"-Piper asked.-"No, she's with Harry."-Henry said.-"Am I the only one that thinks that Harry's not letting her go anywhere? I mean, she couldn't come on the mission yesterday."-Jasper said.

"It wasn't a mission. The vice mayor made a fake emergency."-Henry said.-"Yeah, he's right."-Ray said-"Let the party start!"-he yelled happily.-"We shouldn't without Ally."-Piper said quietly.-"Yeah, I'd feel bad."-Jasper added.

"But she's having fun with Harry, why wouldn't we have fun too?"-Ray asked.-"She didn't sound so happy when she said she can't come."-Henry said.-"Fine."-Ray rolled his eyes.

After Harry and Ally finished the fourth movie, Ally had to go home. She closed herself in her room and sat on the bed. She decided to call Henry.-"Hi Ally."-he answered happily.-"Hi Hen. Do you have time to come to my house? I want to talk to you."-she said quietly.

"Yeah, of course. Is everything alright?"-Henry asked worried.-"We'll talk when you come. Click."-"Click."-Henry said confused and hung up.-"Mom! I'm going to Ally's!"-he yelled and stood up from the couch.-"Okay!"-Kris yelled back.-"Is everything okay with Ally?"-Jake asked.-"Yeah."-Henry nodded and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 205 37
just some random scenarios I made in my head that I thought I would put all in one place I don't own any of these characters apart from lily, who is...
11.9K 461 39
Ever wondered what it would be like to be the daughter of one of the greatest super villains in Swellview? Well that just so happens to be me. My nam...
16.8K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
7.4K 246 35
Life isn't easy when you're a teenage girl living in a house full guys. Throw in a controlling father, an overprotective brother and a jackass of a w...