17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

Par JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... Plus

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

5》Our Telematch

367 29 1
Par JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

3:30 pm evening~

Mina waiting Nikki infront of his school for twenties time. This is her routine from now on, taking Nikki after school and bring him to Wonwoo's company or send him home.

She need to get used to people eyes surround her. Because most of them are parents who judging her as young mother.

How Mina wanted to clear their mind so much. She even didnt marry yet, how come she came here to took her kid.

"Aunty Mina."

She wave her hand when Nikki saw her. He rush to her and give his bag so he can get inside her car.

Mina then drive away from his school.

"How's your day at school?"

"Boring."

He repeated a same words everyday when she asked him. Mina gave a deep chuckles before she stop her car when traffic light turn red.

But Mina caught his expressions. He look little gloomy and fidgeting his fingers.

Nikki wouldnt always behaved like that. She know there is something wrong to Nikki so she stay quite until they arrive at WJEON company. Before Nikki can open the door, Mina stop him.

"Hey, Nikki."

He turn to her with lazy gaze, obviously showed that he really in not good mood.

"Tell me the truth, whats wrong with you today?"

Nikki pouted and still dont wanted to say it. Inside her car, she waiting him to tell her.

"Promise me, you wont laugh at me."

Mina frown before nodding her head. Nikki sigh, he open his bag and give her a letter. She could see his logo's school and begin to open it.

She read it in silence until she understand why he look unmotivated today.

"Your school is having telematch day at the end of this month. So what's the problem?"

Nikki pouted and play with his bag.

"Teacher told me to bring my parents to participate on telematch activities. B-but, I dont have parents...."

Mina feel pity to see Nikki sad like that.

"But you had daddy Wonu, right?"

He shake his head eagerly and started to teary. She can hear he begin to sniff his nose.

"Since last year I started school, he never came any school events. He always busy and told me to join it by myself. All he wanted to know just my academics going well."

Nikki finally sobbed made Mina sympathy of situation he faced.

She slowly pull him inside her embrace and stroke his head. She can hear he crying and sniffed. She remembered she also experienced about it when she was young.

"Hey, Nikki. Look at me."

She hold Nikki face to look at her.

"I will come to your school telematch."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. And I will try to bring daddy Wonu to join too."

"But he always—

"I dont think busy with work is excuse he cant come to your school. He need to be there and participate on telematch activities."

Nikki can feel relieve a bit when Mina try to confident him. He nodded and wipe his tears.

"Just leave it to me about daddy Wonu. I will try hard to convince him to come."

He nodded again before they both get out from her car. They then walking together to lift until they arrive at higher level.

●●●●●●

*knock knock*

"You guys late."

Nikki silence and hiding behind Mina while clutched her skirt. Wonwoo didnt interested to look at them and keep doing his work on laptop.

His tone are like principal to them. His face cold, showing he will turn fierce anytime if someone dare to piss him.

"We're sorry, mr. Jeon. There is traffic jammed at highway."

Mina made an excuse when she glanced her watch. They late for ten minutes and everyone knew Wonwoo is very concerned with punctuality.

Wonwoo took a glimpse on them before continue working his work.

They dont know why today he look kinda scary. There is like a black smoke fuming around him made Mina and Nikki shudder.

"If you dont have nothing to do, go back to your room."

"Actually, I had something to tell you."

Wonwoo look at Mina and raise his brows. Mina gesture Nikki to go inside her office until only left betwern her and Wonwoo.

She clear her throat and walking towards his table. Mina notice Nikki peeking at them through her office window.

"What you wanna talk about?"

He said without move his eyes from his laptop. Mina carefully put one letter on his table and slide it to front of Wonwoo. He look at it before glance at Mina.

"You want to resign?"

Mina quickly shake her head.

"No, its Nikki's school letter."

He snatch it and open to read it until a deep sigh coming out from him. Mina remain waiting his respond about it as he staring the letter for a minutes.

"What's wrong with it?"

She almost scoff in disbelief.

"His teacher told him to bring you to participate the telematch activities."

Wonwoo wave his hand bluntly and shake his head.

"Those thing is wasting time. I had lots of work to settle. You can go if you want."

He put the letter aside before continue working his laptop. Mina didnt budge from her position, she wont give up.

"You really busy with your work or you just shame to show yourself as Nikki's guardian father?"

Wonwoo stop move his fingers on keyboard. Nikki also surprised to hear what Mina just said.

But Mina didnt care. For her, she need to defend Nikki's side. He deserve what he should have.

"What you just said?"

He look at her as he feel she had just been rude to him.

"Why you cant make a time for Nikki? You always busy with your work until you forget about him."

"Excuse me, miss Myoui Mina. I, forget about him?"

Wonwoo stand up and glare her. Mina also didnt give in, instead she return his gaze with fire too. She dont care about her position as his secertary, because infactly she didnt make her position as her priority right now.

If it didnt because Nikki at his company and lots of staffs outside his office, he would shout to her.

"Dont talk like you've known Nikki more than me. Im the one who raised him, took care of him, fed him and gave everything he wanted for his whole entire life. I do all of it alone."

"Oh really? Then prove me if you really did raised him well without having four maids inside your house. And what's with me being his babysitter when you said you the one who took care of him?"

"Mina, watch your mouth. You know who you are talking with right now?"

Wonwoo dare to point his finger to her made Nikki scared. Its like a parents having arguments infront of their childs.

"I did, daepyonim. Im talking with you right now."

He lean his body forward a bit as he rest his hands on table.

"You being rude to your boss and you know what will happen next."

"Im ready to get fired again if you wanted to. Because I do this for Nikki, I dont want him to feel his future destroyed without parents supported. He only have you yet you didnt act like you always by his side."

She didnt flinch when Wonwoo grin his teeth and his jaw moving. He's on the edge losing his temper.

"What kind of guardian father are you?"

*bamp!*

"Enough, Mina!"

Its not her but Nikki the one who flinched. He never saw Wonwoo mad like that and its make him more scared of Wonwoo.

And yes, Wonwoo stomped the table infront of Mina.

"You only had one week before Nikki's school telematch. If you not attend it, lets say your sacrifices of raising Nikki is pointless and not worth it all to be his father figure."

Mina gave her last flame glare before go inside her office. Wonwoo still grin his teeth and his breath are heated as his body boiling right now, probably his blood turn into hot liquid.

Her words really tested his patience. For seven years he built his own company, Mina is the first person who dare to show her bad attitude towards him.

She dont hesitant to say what she think without care who she is and who she is talking with.

Wonwoo ruffles his hairs as he so frustated before he try to calm himself.

"She really.....argh!"

He grip his fist tightly and biting his lower lips to hold his anger.

●●●●●●

Nikki rush to Mina when she took her seat and rest his hands on her knee.

"Aunty Mina, are you okay?!"

Mina exhale before flash her warm smile to him. She hold Nikki's shoulder and cares his hair.

"Of course Im fine. Dont worry about me."

Nikki pouted and lower his head as he satrted to teary again.

"Im sorry, Aunty. Because of me, you argued with daddy Wonu. I will be fine if he cant come to my school telematch."

"Hey, no!"

Mina shake her head and grip his shoulder more tight so he can look at her.

"He will come to your telematch. I dont want you to be rediculed because you dont have parents. I dont want you to feel what I felt too."

Nikki tilt his head when Mina wipe his tears. Without her realise, she also almost on edge of tears.

"Sunghoon and I lost our mother when she gave birthed to Sunghoon. Our dad was stabbed to death by robbers who broke into our house when I was fifteen years old."

Finally her tears escape made Nikki speechless. He cant imagine this woman infront of him had those saddest story.

"He died infront of our eyes. I raised my brother alone until we left Japan and stayed here to stay survive. I would do everything to support Sunghoon until he graduated his school."

She tried to not make her sobbed get loud especially avoided from Wonwoo get heard.

"Thats why I want your stubborn daddy attend it and participate the activities with you."

Nikki pouted and wipe her tears with his sleeves make Mina chuckles.

"If he go or not, you still will be with me right?"

He asked made Mina smile. She nodded her head before Nikki hug her, for the first time. And she respond him as she wanted him to feel how warm it was to share a hug between mother figure and kid.

"Of course I will stay with you."

●●●●●●

Wonwoo close the door after letting Nikki get inside their house. They both silence and didnt talked each other since after he argued with Mina. Nikki rushed to his room as his maid accompanied him.

As soon Nikki left, Wonwoo sigh and flopped himself on couch.

"Mr. Jeon, you want a drink?"

He look at one of his maid who standing infront of him. He shake his head and gesture his maid to leave him alone.

He close his eyes and putted his arm on his forehead. His other hand still holding Nikki's school letter.

Wonwoo cant forget the scene where he argued with Mina for the first time.

Mina's words still playing on his mind and he could hear her voices through his ears. He cant believe she really showed her savageness to him, her own boss.

But suddenly, he thinking again what Mina said ago.

About Nikki's future.

*thump thump*

He open his eyed when he heard footsteps walking downstairs. It was maid but he didnt saw Nikki.

"Maid, where's Nikki?"

"Oh, he already sleep. Nikki said he already ate his meal with his babysitter and as soon he showered, he straightly sleep."

Wonwoo nodded before sigh and get up from the couch.

"Did I have to prepare a dinner for you, mr. Jeon?"

He shake his head and plaster a short smile to her.

"Anni, its alright. You guys can go home, right now. Im not hungry."

She nodded before bow her body and left him.

As soon she gone, Wonwoo walk upstairs and stop at Nikki's room. He open the door and saw a little boy already sleep peacefully on big comfy bed.

He get in and take a seat beside Nikki. Wonwoo carefully cares Nikki's head and fix his blanket.

Wonwoo look at the side table; where there is Nikki's tablet charging, his toys car, bed lamp and one frame. He took the frame and cares it before sighing again.

"I dont know what I have done, Won. He still young, yet hyung still lacked of parenting skill to raise Nikki."

He look at Nikki before peck his head lightly.

"Won, forgive hyung."

●●●●●●

Telematch Day~

Nikki is sweating right now, not because of the sun. But because he worried Mina wont come as he saw some teachers taking attendence at the field.

Since that day, Nikki and Wonwoo didnt talk to much. Its only when Wonwoo woke up him or called him to eat. Wonwoo noticed Nikki look comforts with Mina and keep spending his times at his company with her than stay inside his room.

And he felt that loneliness when Nikki's not around him.

"Hey Nikki!"

He turn around to see one of his classmates. He roll his eyes before looking other side.

"What are you doing here, alone? I thought your cool daddy Wonu will come today. But seeing you here, are prove that you still a loner boy!"

That kid laughing made Nikki pissed off but he didnt do anything. He remain quite while observing his surrounded. Suddenly, that kid put his arm around Nikki's shoulder.

"Its okay, Nikki. Even you dont have parents, Im willing to share my parents with you."

Nikki harshly push that kid away from him.

"Enough, Adam! Watch your mouth!"

Adam laughed and cross his arms.

"So what? Its true, right? Im so sad to see how alone you are everytime all parents came for school events. So pity to hear you cant bring your 'other' parents to join this events."

He laughing again made Nikki mad. As he was about to attack Adam, there is one hand hold his shoulder.

Nikki turn his head and surprise to see who touched him.

"Who said he's gonna be alone here? I'm his mother, you should be careful with what you said, kid. Now go back to your parents."

Adam run away. Nikki turn his body when Mina showed up. He quickly hug Mina tightly as soon she knelt down.

"You came! I thought you not gonna fulfill my wish!"

Mina giggle before pinch his nose.

"I would never broke our promise. Now, lets go write our attendence. I even prepared you a sandwhiches for breakfast."

Nikki jumping and quickly pull Mina hand to where his classroom teacher at. He proudly told everyone that Mina is his gurdian mother without hesitant.

Mina could see how happy he is like more than usual. And she can imagin Sunghoon figure inside Nikki's body. An energetic boy who always hyper with something fun.

2 hours later~

The telematch began with individual activities. And Mina have been cheered Nikki all the times he played. She wont even forget to take a picture of him so he can cherished the moments with anyone.

Some game he won, Mina will cheered him loud and even kissed his cheeks. Even when he lose, she would console him that its alright to get lose.

Right now, the last game for individual game. A activity where kids need to pop one balloon that had lots of love cards inside it. They have to snatch one odd love card and run to give for their parents.

Mina standing on line where one of parents stay while their kids including Nikki at the other line.

*phreeetttt!*

Whistle were blew and kids started to pop the balloons. She shouting hus name nonstop as Nikki snatched one mint love card and begin to run towards her.

He running without looking back and quickly hop into Mina embrace.

As she could see, Nikki won on the second place.

*phreeeettt!*

They both cheering together when the whistle blow to stop the game. Who win or lose is not important for them, as long Mina with Nikki, he felt so grateful.

As soon the teacher sign it was time for break, Mina bring Nikki sit on the edge of fields. She then take out a sandwhiches she made with Momo on early morning.

She watch Nikki eating his sandwhiches, she suddenly remember something.

Wonwoo.

She dont know what happend to him and she dont want to know.

Since that day, Mina didnt talk with him and putted a sticky note on his table. The note that was written his daily scheduals. He or she didnt spoke towards each other or even greet.

Mina feel bad for Nikki, he really wanted Wonwoo to come and join the telematch today. But seems like its wasted for hoping.

He wont come.

[Attention for everyone.

Our next activities will be pairing in team as family and some of games will be prepared for parents only. We will start our telematch another fifteen minutes.

Thank you.]

Mina quitely groan after heard the announcement. She checked Nikki's number tag in his shirt, 06, while her number tag are 37.

"Hey Nikki."

He keep munching his bread and look at Mina.

"Im sorry we cant play all games here, its should be three of us."

Nikki shake his head before touched Mina both cheeks.

"Its alright, Aunty. You came and played with me, its enough for me. Thank you!"

He hug her neck made Mina completely comfortable. He then continue eat his sandwhiches while Mina look at the board list.

She told Nikki to stay while she try to go check the list.

Most of the list games was for parents only and she dissapointed because she cant participated as she dont have any partner. Beside, she dont have lots of boy-friends. And she not often communicate with them ever since after she graduated her degree.

'What Im gonna do now? We cant leave this field, I need to find a partner.'

She wonder her head around to see if there is family that came only on parent. But none of everyone came alone, they really bring whole families together.

As she was about to go to teacher's tent, she suddenly heard Nikki's voice.

"You're here, oh my god!"

Mina turn around, her eyes get widen when she saw Wonwoo standing with Nikki jumping in happiness.

'H-he came?! For real?!'

She couldnt believe what she saw just now. At same time, she actually dont want him to come as she think  he already too late.

Mina groan before quickly rush to teacher's tent, deciding to cancel her name on parents activities.

That was probably a big no to her to participate the activites with Wonwoo. She cant, she dont want and she doesnt wish at all to be his partner.

End up, she have to line up now as some parents had questions to ask the teachers.

She look at her number tag, deciding to never exist her name inside the list.

"What are you doing here?"

Mina startle and turn around, finding Wonwoo walking towards her with his hands inside pockets. And he wore a number tag, 96, she wonder since when he took that number tag.

"Im the one who should ask you, what are you doing here?"

"Of course to participate on Nikki's telematch school."

She roll her eyes and turn her head to front back.

Wonwoo tap her shoulder.

"What are you doing here, Mina?"

"None of your business."

She glare him and keep looking front of her while cross her arms.

"You wanted to cancel your name from next games right?"

Mina hissed before fully facing him.

"If I did it, so what?"

"Nah, you playing with me."

"Tsk, in your dream."

"Nope, its not my dream. Its Nikki's dream."

Wonwoo suddenly took her hand and pull her away from teacher's tent. Mina whine and keep hitting Wonwoo's hand away from her. But his grip is dominant, he pulled her until they arrive at where Nikki stayed.

"Aunty Mina, daddy Wonu came!"

She hit her temple and quitely grunted before flashing fake smile to Nikki. Mina then take a seat beside Nikki and look other side while crossing her arms.

Mina were thinking, how to run away from participating the game with Wonwoo as her partner. She dont know if she should regretted with her actions now.

"What are you eating, Nikki?"

"Egg with some meats sandwhiches! Aunty Mina made it!"

She heard their conversations and remain quite as she observe their surrounded. Mina can see some teachers are preparing the next games.

"You had good cooking skill, miss Myoui. I praise you."

Mina glance him when he took one sandwhiches and eat it.

"Glad to hear that."

She fakely smile before change her face into bitter back.

[Attention for all parents,

please gather at middle of field and parents who get called, will be the first line participants for our next game.

Thank you.]

Mina quitely groan before pressed herself to remain stay on her spot. She dont want to go and she know, Wonwoo already stand up.

"Lets go, Mina."

She act like she didnt heard him but he cant be fooled. Wonwoo bravely grip her shoulder from behind and lift her up until she straightly stand.

Wonwoo clasping his hands before gesture Nikki to go with him, leaving Mina speechless.

Mina can see Wonwoo raise his brows and keep walking until Mina have to chase them.

30 minutes later~

It was blanket run.

A game where a fathers need to pull their childrens with blanket they sat until they change to their wives.

Mina standing at the middle line as she could see Wonwoo holding the blanket and Nikki holding it tight; they both ready to run towards her before whistle could be blow.

She nervous, because she have to change the position with Nikki after this and Wonwoo will bring her to finish line.

"Are you guys ready?!"

Mina become more restless when referee shouted.

"Hana,

She could feel her hands sweating.

"Dul,

She caught Wonwoo's eyes on her.

"Set,

His gaze are only focus on her.

"Go!"

All fathers started to run and their childrens screaming from behind whole gripping the blankets. Mina can see them getting closer clearly just like others families almost passed them.

As soon Wonwoo stop infront of her, Nikki stand up and push her to sit down on blanket before help her grip it.

Before she could prepare herself, Wonwoo suddenly started to run and the she scream while gripping the blanket tightly as he running to fast. She swear this is the worse decision she made to participate a scary games with him.

*phreeetttt!!!*

Mina finally can exhale and breathing in peace. Nikki runs towards them and hugging Mina neck.

"Aunty, we won! We get in first place!"

She couldnt say anything, same like Wonwoo as he panting hard. They both was so tired yet they realise there is another games to play after this.

Nikki gave them both a bottles to drink before they can go to other games.

"Oh, no."

Mina shake her head when she recognize what type of games they will play now.

Its three-legged catch.

A game where parents will tied their feets together until they united as three legged. Their childrens have to throw water balloons and they will catch it until they get lots amounts so they can win the game.

Wonwoo and Mina standing beside each other before one of teachers tied their feets together. Now their shoilder met but their face are far from each other.

They even standing for ten meters from Nikki as he will throw water balloons to them.

"Get ready!"

A refree said made everyone open their both palms to ready catch the water balloons. The kids already hold the baloond and looking at their parents.

"Game start!"

They begin to throw the balloons and parents panicking to catch it. Wonwoo with his big palms, he get to catch ut easily especially when Nikki threw it too high.

While Mina caught it on lower level as sometimes Nikki threw too low.

Its funny when the balloons pop and the waters hit their faces. Their shirt also getting wet.

As the game almost end, Mina almost lost her balance. She know that she gonna fall down but suddenly, Wonwoo hug her.

Not in his embrace, but he hold her waist make their face almost getting closer. She didnt even realise her hands are on his chest and his hands on her back waist.

Their eyes met.

Sending odd language that they both didnt know or even understand. But their face say it all, they turning red.

Nikki saw it and laughing synically. Like he love what infront of him, also towards peopled surround them.

*phreeeeettttt!!!*

Wonwoo and Mina quickly stand up straight before lookn away.

They feels awkward.

Especially what happend ago.

The teachers begin to go towards them and count how much water balloons they caught.

"25."

They nodded as soon they knew their amount ballooons.

To escape from being more awkward, they both pull Nikki to continue other games. They trying to forget what happend and avoid each other gazes to focus the activities.

●●●●●●

2 hours later~

Evening finally showed that telematch school ends. And Nikki bring lots of presents as they won few games together and his individual activities.

Mina took out her phone to dial Momo's number. On morning, Momo the one who sent her to Nikki's school and now she wanted Momo take her home.

"Where is your car?"

She turn to Wonwoo as soon he putted Nikki's stuff inside his car.

"At home. I have to call my friend to pick me here."

"Just get inside my car."

Mina pinch her eyes and shake her head.

"Its okay, you are not a cab."

Wonwoo laughed gave a synicall chuckles to her.

"Come on, its not first time I sent you home. Lets go, before it dark."

Mina sigh before get inside his car. She can see Nikki almost sleep as he must be tired for doing all activities in whole one day.

Wonwoo drive to her apartment and the atmosphere was empty, silence.

None of them both wanted to talk until he arrive at her place. Before she could go, Mina give Wonwoo small thick bag.

"What is this?"

"Nikki's polaroid. You can see every pictures about him today and I swear, its worth to cherish the moments with him using polaroid cameras."

Without bid goodbyes to Wonwoo or thanks, she get out from his car and walk away. Wonwoo look at all poloroids she took, before he smile alone himself.

"Well I get to cherish your picture too, I guess."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
14.6K 637 35
This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do vote for me😊 "I love her n she loves me...
5K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
15.4K 926 44
In his world, all look at him as strict, stone, cold and ace lawyer. They wont dare to make any mistakes on their works. As times goes by there is ma...