π“π’π¦πž | 𝐒 . π‘πžπ’π 𝐱 οΏ½...

By Mariart_s

Time .... the one thing we take for granted, we say that we have all the time in the world but before we can... More

Playlist
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteenth
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteenth
Nineteen
Twenty
Not a Chapter
Update
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Three
What the WHAT!?!

Eight

149 4 0
By Mariart_s

"The numbers in the bus are Foyets Addresses. " he said. "We will split up and cover each address." Arron said in a rush.

—————
Season 4: Episode 18 - Omnivore

Y/n Pov

I sat there in the car beside Emily as she drove and Rossi sat in the back. "I'm older then both of you... why am I in the back." He said whit h made us laugh. As we drove to one of the locations we were given. "I can't believe we didn't see it before." I mumbled. "Well how could me, I hate to say it hit he got us good...." Emily said keeping her eyes in the road. The Sirens of the car echoed in my ears, yes I was normalized with going to fast in a car hit ever time it always hits me off guard.

Once we got there we rushed out of the car and headed towards the house. I went through the front, Emily the back and Rossi circled the house. I slowly made my way through while we checked every room. "There's no one here". Emily said to me and we both headed out to Rossi. "No one?" He asked and we shook our heads in response.

Our coms went off and Reid spoke. "No one is here." I pressed the button on the side. "Same here how you checked in with Morgan?" I asked. "Yes, he didn't answer." "Okay we're not far from him we will meet you there." I said before we went to the car. We all got in and headed towards Morgan's location.

We pulled up to the house and saw the front window glass broken. "Oh shit." I said quickly getting out. I held my gun at my side and ran towards the house. In the front yard I saw Derek in the ground not moving, I ran beside him and checked his pulse. "Morgan's unconscious." I said into the coms.

"Okay we're almost there." Reid replied. "Check inside of Foyet and O'Mara I have him." I said to them Which they nodded and went inside. Groaning was heard which brought my attention back to Morgan . "Hey you there?" I asked as he started to fully reach consensus. "Fuck here was right here." He said. "Let's not worry about that Morgan.... Your here and alive.... That's matters." I looked up and heard sirens. Quickly later cars and ambulances Pulled I front of the house.

I looked over to Morgan. "can you stand?" I asked and he nodded in response. I helped him up and paramedics quickly brought over a stretcher. "O'Mara I dead." I looked over to the front door where Emily stood. "Okay you heard them " I said looking over at the medics who went inside. I helped Morgan into the house and helped Morgan to the edge of the couch.

A medic came inside to start patching him up, " I'm fine." He said. "Morgan you livery have glass sticking out if your shirt." I said to him. "Iat alrig-" "stop being the hero and let them help you or I aware I'll push ever shard of glass deeper into your skin and then I'll send the medics away. " I said which made Emily laugh a bit.

Morgan chuckled a bit. "Princess has some sass okay." (And some ass if you know what I'm saying) he pulled off his shirt alow lying the medic help him. I glanced over at him as his expression changed, I looked down at the billet in his hand.

I looked over and watched as l Arron walked in, "he took my credentials" Morgan said wincing at the pain form the glass being emoted form his arm. " The important thing is you're okay." Arron said. Morgan Sighed and held up the bullet in his hand, " he left me this." "Power and manipulation don't let him get to you." he said before walking off the the back.

I looked Over at Morgan and gestured Emily that she can go help out. "Yeah right." Morgan mumbled. Before grunting looking back at the medic, "uh come in man." "Sorry" the medic responded. "Y/n he's telling me 'I had you'" he said to me. "Morgan, you are alive." "You know why?" "It doesn't matter" I responded.

" i'm sitting here because I was knocked out cold he couldn't torture me" Morgan said. "He like to interact with his victims. To tell them that he's going to kill them before he does" "or by letting him know he could have". He said holding up the bullet. I sighed, "Arron's right you shouldn't let him get into your head. " "well right or wrong he had me." He said walking away.

—————

The team sat around a table with the case files scattered around us and the Bored covered with information. " why is he still focussed on for yet what's the special about him?" Arron asked. " he was his only Surviving victim only one he couldn't defeat." JJ spoke up. " But he's not afraid to feeding him when he prove any Great accomplishment. There's something else that we're missing. " he said. "What about the girlfriend, Amanda Burtrand... what do we know about her?" I asked. " 19 a freshman she came here from Michigan to go to school... Foyet was a teacher assistant in one of her courses. " Emily said.

" Michigan where Thr reaper had Shawnsey post the personal ad." Arron spoke. "That can be a coincidence." JJ said." he told us she was the love his life and then he was going to propose," Rossi explained. " but she just got here from Michigan they only met when the class started" Morgan said tapping his pencil.

" how long is she been in the class?" Arron asked and Emily looked down at the paper, "4 weeks." " so it's either look for said or what?" JJ asked. " Foyet was lying?" Morgan mumbled. "He's a 28 year old teachers assistant in a freshman class." Arron stated. " that gives him plenty of access to young girls." Rossi said.

Arron reached over and picked op the phone, he typed in a number and placed it in the table. "Garcia?" "I'm here. " "uh what are Foyets aliases?" He asked and I quickly handed over the paper containing them. " I want to look at the Boston city records at a Kevin basken, Miles Holden and William Parker... try the department of education." He said.

" well then so they all work for department of education they're all substitute teachers and teach computer science." "High school?" "Yeah... opps scratch that they aren't all working for the department of Education..." "they're not?" "Nope, William Parker was fired for alleged inappropriate behaviour with his female students".

My eyes widened and leaned back into my chair more. As Arron was think about something, "Colson went to go see Foyet. Garcia I need you to locate Roy Colsons cell phone George Foyet is the Reaper." Said Arron.

I quickly started to stand up with everyone else, " oh God, okay triangulating now....I got it 2336, South Babylon." She said and we quickly rushed out to the cars. I grabbed my vest and got into the car I started to strap it on.

—————

We pulled up to the address and started to file out of our vehicles. I looked over to Reid who was standing beside me, for a swims we made eye contact before we headed towards the house.

We entered through the back while other found other ways in. I followed behind. Arron while we slowly scanned the house back to front. We heard taking and slowly made our way towards it, Foyet was sitting at a table holding a gun to Colson. "It's over." Arron said catching Foyets attention. He quickly stood up and pointed the hun closer to Colson. "Stop, I'll kill him."

" you need him to write your story" Arron stated. " i'm taking him with me I let him go when I'm safe" "no you're not" I spoke up holding my gun towards him aswell. "I said I'll kill him!" He said in a more harsh and aggravated tone. "You kill him I kill you." "You think I'm afraid to die?" " you're not afraid you're greedy and narcissistic you want the recognition that's going to come in the book he's going to write you want the thing that's going to come from the media... it's going to be like Bundy," "I'm going to be bigger than Bundy."

Morgan came up form behind Foyet holding his gun up high as other followed along, "well you can't enjoy it if you are dead," " do you know me so well how did so many have to die for you to bring me here. " " it's your choice not mine you're the serial killer." "That's right." He said glancing behind him, "hello Derek." And just like that Foyet put the gun down, "where's my badge??" Morgan said hand cuffing him.

" where is it you son of a bitch??" He said gripping his hair, "I'm going to be more famous than you even realize" Foyet said laughing. "Keep dreaming." Morgan said pushing him out of the house.

—————

"We didn't your credentials at any of the residences," Arron said sitting across from Derek on the plane. I sat buy them and had my head leading on the Side looking down at me book. " the blood at the house was Foyets, Reid said it was 4 quarts " "hotch how is that possible ... he would be dead." "He's been planing his death for a long time. " " Siri say he's taking a little bit of blood until he had enough to convince us he was dead without finding a body??" Morgan said scoffing afterwords.

" Morgan we're gonna have to find a way to let it go." Arron said, "could you?" "I have too." I looked up form my book hearing the conversation. Emily's eyes and I met and we gave each other a small smile before going back to do our things.

—————

The elevator door opened and we made our way into the office, we had some paperwork we quickly had to do before heading home for some time off. "Foyet escaped" JJ spoke walking into Arron's office where him and I were having a coffee. We quickly walked out following her, " go to found them in a cell vomiting up blood and convulsing they rushed him to the prison hospital" JJ spoke as we made our way to the office floor.

" give me the US marshals office" Arron spoke, "I already called Don Reilly." JJ she said walking down the stairs, " I offered our assistance and he said he'd call if they needed it." " Boston field office just identified office field documents from Foyets house." Emily said rushing up to us with Reid. " does matters for the electric heating and water ducks at East Warren confessional facility," Reid said.

" he has schematics??" I said in shock. "Not just for east warren, for every prison, jail, courthouse in Massachusetts." "And 10 years to plan." Rossi added ." They're going to find him right?" I looked over to see Garcia. "No they're not". Arron said looking over to the tv showing Foyets face. "He said he was gonna be more famous than we knew...and he was right"

—————

When I tell you I've watch this episode like 15 times to get these chapters accurate I am not kidding.

Please comment and vote!! really helps me out a lot and I'd love to hear your ideas!

Lots of love and hope you all have a great Day/Night/Afternoon!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1928 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 11.1K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...
100K 2.2K 58
A SPENCER REID LOVE STORY Spencer's POV: "There's something I have tell you all." Hotch wore an apprehensive look, but silenced, giving me the floo...
111K 1.5K 47
You're a stripper, and you find a very handsome man who you soon find out is Spencer Reid. ... not to mention you had a boyfriend, but there's a cat...
369K 9.7K 63
NEW STORY Adira has been captive for one thousand two hundred and eighty nine days. She has held onto hope, but when each attempt to recapture the...