One Shots from Random Fandoms

By TheGayWriter123

Basically a ton of one shots from random fandoms I'm in. TW will be at the start of chapter if they are neede... More

Christmas with the SBI family
Alex's Sister
Yellow Dandelion
Fresh Rose
Period Difficulties
He Doesn't
Promise me you'll never leave me
Dad, I want a pony for Christmas
See you on the other side
Hold me tight and we'll always get through it
One Year
Coffee + sleep deprived teens = true love
Babysitter
Before the show
My name is Luke
Tommy turns twelve
Piercings

One last kiss goodnight

59 1 0
By TheGayWriter123

Type: angst (sorta fluff though)

Ship: Karlnap

Fandom: Dream SMP

TW: character death, short but sad, quick mention of lung cancer

"Goodnight baby,"I whispered, placing a gently kiss on Karl's forehead. He'd fallen asleep on the sofa while we were watching a movie, so I picked him up and put him in our bedroom. I was tired, so I stayed up a little longer, but as I went to sleep, I kissed him goodnight, as I do every night. "I love you."

"I love you,"I said, as he lay there in his hospital bed, suffering from epidermoid carcinomas (lung cancer).

"I love you too,"Karl whispered, turning to face me. "Can you kiss me goodnight?"

"Of course baby, are you gonna go to sleep now? Are you tired?"I asked. He just nodded, closing his eyes. I smiled, gently kissing his forehead. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight baby,"I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks as I pressed one last kiss to Karl's forehead before the doctors pull the sheet over his lifeless body. One last kiss goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 938 200
just some one shots of all the charecters :) I'll try to do some requests I don't do smut sorry It's up to you wether or not this is canon to my ot...
216K 4.5K 21
δΏ‘γ˜γ‚‹ ─── π’Š π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’† no music is worth making if we're not making it with you. β€Ώ julie and the phantoms fanfiction β€Ώ luke patte...
120K 2.2K 105
This story is discontinued
418K 15.9K 33
George, a famous streamer, has been invited by his friend Sapnap to go to Disney in Florida with Karl, Bad, and Skeppy. George soon finds out that Sa...