The pretend

By SulainahDiamante

What are you willing to do for the one you love? Can you pretend not to be in love with the love of your life... More

00
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

chapter 3

1K 65 6
By SulainahDiamante

Jared

"Um mom can I talk to you for a sec" I say after dropping off my date. I have just find out that the woman they want me to marry and give them their grand children had just moved in with them. This was the second day I'm seeing her and to tell you that I like her I be would lying. Yes she is nice, wealthy, beautiful and all but she's not the person I want in my life. The person I want is at home probably waiting for me to come back from my date.

I know it hurts him but I don't have anything to do. If you have the homophobic parents like mine you would know. I know he was disowned by his and it hurts him I can see it in his eyes when he talks about them or when his younger sister tells him about them. He misses them. I love him so much but i just can't let my parents hate me. I'm their only child,they expect more from me and if I come out as a queer hell will break through. Mum smiled nodding after giving her future "daughter" in law a kiss on the cheek.

Damn, she loves this one way too much. How am I going to do this time,I think I'm out of excuses. We walked side by side with me holding her small waist protectively towards the backyard. my mum had a big grin on her lips.

"So how was she, I bet you liked her, she is perfect and I can see the chemistry between you two" she squealed happily, seeing her happy like this makes me sad that one day I will disappoint her. She has so much hopes for me. I sighed breathing in and out kissing her cheek lovingly,

Here we go.

"I don't like her" I say lowly fumbling with my fingers.

"What, why? she's perfect, gorgeous, beautiful. She knows how to cook and most importantly she comes from a wealthy family" she looked at me with those blue eyes of hers with sadness and confusion "she is a bank manager, intelligent what more do you like. She is different from all the girls I have been getting you" she said seriously putting her hands over her slim waist.

"She's just not my--type" I matter

"Oh...then who is your type Jared tell me" her eyebrows arched up. My lips opened and closed wanting to tell her that I'm gay and I'm married but words always gets stuck in my throat. I know her,she will flip. I'm a twenty-eight-year-old man but my parents are fearful. If I tell her I will lose everything I have.

"Let's get another one" I mutter.

"No Jared" she knitted her eyebrows, her red lips pressed together in a scowl "you're going to marry Lydia, have kids with her and that's final" my eyes broadened looking at her in horror "I want you to go back to that apartment of yours and tell your "buddy" whom you live with to move out because Lydia is moving in" she turned around wanting to live but I stopped her

"I can't mum" I say making her to spin around

"Why not"

"I can't move in with Lydia" I breathed in, that house belongs to Everett my love no else and I can't let another woman live there. Everett will flip and I don't want that. I love him so much to do that to him.

"You're moving in with her Jared like it or not. I'm fifty-three I need grandchildren and the way I see your love life, it sucks. So Lydia is perfect for you" she drawled

"I already have someone I like" I blurted out without thinking, what's wrong with me. That's when my dad decided to appear.

"Who is she" mum asked Walking back at me. "why didn't you tell me before"

"B-because it's complicated but I like hi- her" I corrected myself before my tongue could slip.

"What's her name" she asked, disbelief in her eyes.

"Eva," I said before thinking about it.

"If this Eva really exists, I want to meet her
Jared but before meeting her Lydia is still our option" with that she walked away leaving me with dad.

"I wanna meet this Eva person too," dad said patting my shoulder as he walked away leaving me all alone. I sat down passing my hand through my hair in frustration, what am I going to do about this. I sat there for a few minutes thinking of what I have to do now. I stood up quickly walking towards my car driving off home to see my husband, he always finds away to make me feel good.

I parked in our garage as I moved out seeing that his car was already here meaning he is home. I walked in my heart flattering in my chest seeing him on the couch sound asleep his phone next to him. He was waiting for me  i thought as I walked towards him pulling off my Jacket. He was so beautiful, so peaceful and innocent like this. I can't believe I'm hurting him. I squatted down as I passed my hand through his soft hair slowly. He opened his eyes smiling at me,that smile that always makes me weak.

"You're back" he muttered sweetly. I nodded placing a lingering kiss on his temple "how was it" I looked away instantly ashamed of myself. "By the look in your gorgeous eyes I guess it was bad" he chuckled sitting up as a yawn escaped his pink lips. "tell me about it," he asked parting his lap so that I can straddle his hips after pulling off my shoes. He caressed my thighs softly to make me calm down he always knows what to do.

"She lives with my parents" I mutter putting my forehead on his carassing his cheek softly.

"What?Why?" he asked softly his expression not changing at all.

"They want her to move in with me," I say with too much pain in my soul and voice.

"Oh...what-" he stopped realising what that meant. "What are you going to do" he asked without snapping at me but I can see the hurt in his eyes.

"I really don't know Ev, I'm losing my mind here. When I told them no I panicked and told them that I have my eyes on a girl" I say tears streaming down my face. Everett looked at me for a few seconds as he sighed thumbing my tears away "I'm so sorry" I sobbed.

"It's not your fault babe, tell me everything," I told him how it was and how I came up with the name Eva and by the moment I stopped talking Everett was looking at me with love. "At least Eva and Everett aren't far from each other" he joked pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"I always think about you" I say passing my hand under his shirt carassing his warm toned body.

"I know" he whispered

"What am I going to do baby, there isn't any Eva" I whispered shakily.

"I think we should buy some woman to pretend to be Eva" he whispered putting his face in my throat sucking on my Adam's apple softly making me moan gripping his hair.

"How" I breathed out pushing his shirt up desperate to feel his body against mine.

"We will talk tomorrow but right now I want to feel you so bad" I moaned when he flipped me on my back hovering on top of me kissing me deeply as he unbutton my pants. He pulled them off with the boxers off my dick slapping on my stomach. He looked at me with lust and desire in his eyes which made me harder than before. He pulled off his shirt and pants as I pulled off my shirt too widening my legs so that he can position himself between my legs.

Everett started pumping my shaft slowly teasing me as he pass his thumb over my tip. "Oh Ev" I moaned thrusting in his hand softly. Everett smiled at me when he looked in my ass. he laid on top of me with a mischievous smile.

"You cheater" he muttered taking my nipple in his mouth swirling his tongue around it. "why didn't you tell me" he gripped my thigh hard bitting on my nipple harshly making me moan loudly. "You're so naught" he muttered on my skin bitting on my flesh. I knew what he was talking about.

"I wanted to surprise you" I mutter when he swirl his hot tongue over my tip putting my right leg on top of the couch and the other up on my head.

"Indeed it's a surprise, I like it when you're ready" he muttered deep throat me in one go pulling out the plug out of my ass. "You want to be full" he whispered. I nodded rapidly pushing my hip on his dick wanting him to fuck me. "I'm going to make you so full baby" he whispered positioning his hips on my hole. I licked my lips looking at his gorgeous body which always turns me on and drives me nuts.

"Make me full baby, fuck me so hard" I moaned pushing my ass up at his crotch, I pulled on the lube on the desk handing it to him as he smeared much on his cock. He pushed his cock inside of me in one go making me shout in pain and pleasure,even though I had the plug inside my ass all these hours that doesn't mean it's his cock. His cock does magic to my body and it's so big. "Destroy me Ev, fuck me like you hate me" I moaned when he started moving slowly

"Oh I hate you baby, so much" he said shoving his hips hard in to me hitting my buds with every thrust. "I'm going to destroy your asshole," he said fuckin me fiercely I saw stars in my vision. "I'm punishing you Jared" he said plugging in to me pushing my hips up so that my thighs are in his thighs and in this position he was so deep in me I quivered in pleasure.

"Yes punish me baby mmh....yes there" oh god he knows my body, he knows how to make me feel good. His hips moved harder and faster and every thrust felt so good I couldn't breath. "I'm.. oh god fuck Ev, you fuck me so good" I moaned his balls slapping my bare skin

"You like that don't you" he husked sexily his voice so deep as he looked in my eyes and the love in his eyes was too much made me tremble.

"Yes-" I choked out tears wailing out of my eyes as he palmed my shaft pumping it faster.

"Your ass is amazing baby" he whispered softly in my ear my whole body shaking as he drive me wild with each thrust. "Don't hold in baby give me that sweet delicious cum" he said pumping my cock matching his thrusts and within a minute I came all over his hand with a shout of his name. He pulled out of me and he didn't have to tell me what to do cause I know what he wanted I started pumping his shaft hard and within a few seconds he came all over my face with a loud deep groan.

"Oh, baby, look at you" he moaned fucking my face "so beautiful with my cum on your face" he pulled on my head harshly passing his dick all over my face making me moan loudly my whole body shuddering in pleasure. I like it when he fucks my face like this. After riding all his cum he pulled my face up pressing his lips on me.

Everett kissed me deeply as I moaned in his mouth squeezing his ass cheeks my eyes watering. "Shhh don't cry my love" he cooed hugging me tightly as I sobbed in his chest. "Everything is going to be fine love don't worry" he whispered softly.

"It's not fair to you" I say lowly.

"We will be fine I promise baby. You know why" he looked me in the eyes "because we love each other, our love is stronger than anything" he kissed my eyelids lovingly cleaning my face with his tongue "I will be here for weeks, months and years and I will never get tired. I will love you forever no matter what" he vowed.

"Hold me tonight please" I say clinging on him.

"I was planning on doing that baby, I will hold you till the end and I will never let go" he pressed my lips to his in a loving kiss in assurance which made my heart skip a beat at the love flowing in the kiss. This is were I want to be for the rest of my life in his hands holding me so tight and never let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.5K 100
T.W. sexual content homophobia explicit language I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am in love with my b...
64 0 10
Sometimes people play the same part for too long. It's like they are living in an old skin. They grew accustom to it. And even if it became unbearabl...
771 27 19
Things dont seem to be what they are and when you fall in love its a rollercoaster ride until you fall in the the pits of darkness, what will you do...
5K 319 44
"Just tell me the reason why," Jordan pleaded, his eyes paralysing me helplessly to the spot. "I-I can't.. I made a promise." For Alexa and Jordan, i...