[The Beauty] Human Fnaf x Fe...

By MissYuri109

TW: Cussing, gore? ALSO I MADE IN AROUND 2018-2019 PLEASE EXCUSE MY CRINGEY WORDS You wanted a job badly sinc... More

Getting A New Job
First Night
Second Night
Behind The Curtains
The Real Animatronic Form
Taking Over Thier Bodies
Revenge
Movie Night
Vincent/Afton
Thank You For Everything
Away
Finally Out
The Backstory?
Seeing the Past
Realization
One of Them
Michael and I
A New Enemy
Lovely Jeremy
Arcade!
Grand Re-Opening of The Mega Pizzaplex!
Ballora
Jealousy
An Angry Blonde Women At Dinner
Nightmare
Danger?
The Iconic Music Lover Plays WAP
Vision Time
RollerSkating
Its him.
Party Before The Fight
The Battle Pt.1

A Return!

2.3K 72 138
By MissYuri109

"I think we should..." Chick tried to think of something but fails too.

Chica snickers at Chick. "Well since you don't know what to say...let Y/n handle it! She always got amazing ideas when we were at the old restaurant!" Chica proudly said.

Everyone turned their attention to me.

"W..What? Me?"

"Yeah of course silly" Chica giggled and I was there awkwardly sitting.

"Uh what about a performance?" I awkwardly said and i was hoping they would give me a weird look but surprisingly they agreed?!

Right at that moment i regret my decision.

"Well who's gonna perform first?" BB looked at all of us waiting for an answer.

"Let me go first" Chick winked and stood up.

"Well someone should be putting the music"Chick pointed out and BB volunteered and went to get the boom box

Soon he arrived and placed the boom box on the table and climbed onto Mari's lap.

"Let me choose the song" Chick ran through what songs are there and picked call out my name by the weeknd but the slow version.

I know damn well she picked a good ass song.

"Ohhh this song!! let me join you" Mangle grinned and they both went up.

"Oh i know they gonna dance all sexually" I face palmed and the rest looked confused.

Chick and Mangle began to dance and swing their hips. "Oh!" Mari covered BB's eyes and looked away.

The others didn't know what to do put sit there looking away or staring.

They were dancing good but all sexy and I didn't know how to feel about that honestly.

It lowkey feels like i'm at a strip club. "Come on up Y/n" The girls were extending their hand out for me.

"Oh um i'm okay" I told them and they refused.

I finally said fine and the rest were surprised.

"Why can't I see??"
"Just no okay" Mari said and BB was confused.

Soon I got up and the girls were basically dancing on me. I was a blushing mess since I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I peeked at the others to see them glaring at Mangle and Chick.

Michael's POV

I can't believe I forgot my wallet. Mentally face palming I entered the Freddy Fazbear restaurant to hear music?

While entering I followed the music and that lead me to the main room.

First I saw the other animatronics sitting facing to the stage. I walked more in and my eyes widened to see Mangle and Toy Chica touching on Y/n.

What the actual fuck is going on? Y/n was clearly uncomfortable and Toy Chica was about to kiss her. I was going to tell them to stop until the music stopped.

"That's enough" I glanced at Chica turning off the music.

Mangle and Toy Chica groaned then both kissed Y/n's cheeks before walking down the stage.

Y/n sighed in relief and looked at me, "Oh hey Michael!" she waved and I did as well.

Everyone looked at me, giving a bad look.

She walked over to me just to take my hand and bring me to the table where everyone is sitting at.

She sat down and made me sat down with her. "I was just gonna get my wallet that I left over" I explained and she nodded.

"Well you can stay here for the night"
"I don't know if that's a good idea" I said gesturing to the animatronics glaring at me.

She noticed, "I hope they won't mind" She gave them a glare and they sighed.

Your Pov

"Let me go up next" Bon said and everyone agreed.

He picks a song. "Also what was the whole thing about them touching you like that?" Michael asked and I blushed. He chuckled.

"Honestly I don't know why I went up and thinking about it now I just let it happen" She face palmed and we looked at the stage.

I can tell Michael was a bit weirded out about all of this since he's not used to be hanging out with them or them not attacking.

Bon went up on stage with his guitar. The song is Why'd you only call me when you're high by Artic Monkeys which is another good song.

Bon began to sing and played his guitar wonderfully.

"ITS 3 IN THE MORNING" I yelled

Bon smiles, "AND IM TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR MIND" He continued.

"Left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply" Michael sang out of nowhere and I smiled.

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?" I sang and he smiled.

Then we turned our attention to Bon.

(A/n: Would y'all like Michael as one of the love interest?)
(EDIT!: the majority says yes)

Soon after he was done and it seems like no one would like to perform next so I volunteered.

Everyone looked excited. "I'll be playing a song that Bonnie taught me" I grinned and he laughed since the rest thought it's going to be a nice peaceful song well no.

Song: Custer by Slipknot. Since it's Bonnie's favorite.

I asked Bon to use his guitar and he let me.

I got up stage and singled out BB to play it.

The rest except Bonnie, Mari and Michael looked surprised with the sudden loud music.

"CUT CUT CUT ME UP AND FUCK FUCK FUCK ME UP" Bonnie, Me, Mari and Michael yelled out.

Suddenly Goldie joined. The others stayed quiet and just looked so shocked.

All 5 of us jammed out while yelling the words.

Soon the music ended and we laughed.

"You remembered how to play it" I jumped down and Bonnie stared at me.

I nodded, "Of course". It was hard to tell but he was smiling.

"You did great Y/n!" Everyone complimented me. I told them thank you.

"I didn't know you guys know the song" I said.

"I have been listening music lately and that genre of music is my favorite"-Mari
"Listening on the radio"-Michael

Goldie took a second, "heard plushtrap playing it once.." My eyes looked down.

Goldie and I look upset while the two were confused.

"Dad! You did great!" BB showed up and poked Mari's leg.

He chuckled, "First I'm not your dad just someone who looks after you"

"So like a dad" BB smiles and Mari sighs "sure"

Michael and goldie left.

"You guys are cute on how you two take care of each other" I mentioned and Mari looked flustered.

"Yeah but mainly I take care of him like he's my own child and I know you are thinking like 'an animatronic saying he has a child?'"

I shook my head, "Nah it's fine" Mari smiled.

We stood there awkwardly staring at each others eyes.

"Well Ima continue looking around" I waved and walked pasted him.

"Alright have fun" Mari took BB's hand and walked away as well.

There was a room I wanted to investigate.

DO NOT ENTER

I placed my hand on the knob and turned it.

Processing to enter, there was some stairs which kinda seem long. I walked all the way down.

It was dark of course so I dig into my pocket to get my flashlight.

Turning it on I saw a pile of garbage, nothing interesting until I looked more deeper to see a familiar animatronic?

Placing my flashlight down I move the stuff away and saw it was plushtrap!

I pulled him out and he wasn't moving. Tears formed and I carried him up to the parts and service room without letting anyone know.

I place him on the table and searched around his body if there was a button to turn him on.

Suddenly there is! I pressed it on but he still wasn't moving.

"Oh come on!" I whispered to myself and looked around to see a part of him missing.

"Part #02681 missing? How the hell am I gonna find that part!" So I searched around the room and found the part.

Placing it in trying to be careful not to mess up, he still wasn't moving so I turned the switch off then on.

Then suddenly his body did a little shock and his eyes slowly opened.

"Ouch my head.." Plush sat up while rubbing his head.

I gasped and he looked at me.

"Y/n?" He jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

I did as well and he whispered "He's still here, He was going to destroy me or make me one of his minions"

"Who?"
"William"

My eyes widened, "Well you're awake now and safe with us"

"Wait who's here?"
"everyone except Springy and springtrap...you might see them damaged but you are as well" I messed up his hair.

He playfully rolled his eyes, "Oh come on I still got looks" He proudly said.

"Yeah sure also there's new animatronics so you might have to introduce yourself" I grinned and he groaned.

"New animatronics I gotta deal with??? like ANOTHER BONNIE?"

"Yeah there's a new one"

"Lord switch my power to OFF" I laughed and he did as well.

We both walked out and into the main party room where everyone was at.

"WASSUP BITCHES ITS YO BOY PLUSHTRAP BACK HERE" He yelled and everyone looked over.

I kept my laughter in, the old animatronics quickly rushed over and gave plushtrap a big hug.

"UM I DONT REMEMBER YOU GUYS MISSING ME THIS MUCH!" He said and hugged all of them back.

"How did he come back???" Freddy ask me, "I found him below the pizzeria and fix him up" They smiled at me.

"YO BONNIE! MAN YOU CHANGED MOTHERFUCKER GOT A GLOW DOWN" Plushtrap burst into laughter.

Bonnie slap his head, "Oh shut up, look at yourself" He spin Plush around to make him face a mirror.

"Pftt what do you mean I look great— GREAT HEAVENS THEY REALLY MESSED ME UP KINDA" We laughed again, man I miss this.

Plushtrap pulled out sunglasses and place it on while grinning, "that's better".

"Where the fuck did you pull out sunglasses-"
"Out yo ass" Bonnie slap him again.

Freddy, Foxy, Chica and I laughed while Goldie chuckled.

Plushtrap moved away and look at the other animatronics, "Ohhh the new ones huh? Well why not introduce myself" He put his hands in his pockets and smoothly walked over to them.

"Hey I'm plushtrap and yeah who the hell are you guys? By the way you guys look so much cooler than them"

"Hey!" Chica yelled and Plushtrap ran while chica chased after him.

"CRAZY CHICKEN ON THE LOOSE I REPEAT CRAZY CHICKEN ON THE LOOSE" Plush yelled and hid behind Bon.

Chica went over to me. The new animatronics introduced themselves to plushtrap.

"Mari! look a new kid just like me!" BB pointed and smiled.

Plushtrap gave him a 'are you serious' face, "do i look like a kid to you?"

"Yes" Foxy responded and Plushtrap glared at him.

"I may look like a kid—I don't even know how but I'm actually an adult" He smirked and BB didn't believe him.

"No? You're a kid! You're like 4'1!" BB refused, "BRO—4'1? Man that's you, you little ant! I'm 5'7!" Plushtrap argued back and they kept on like that for a couple of seconds.

"Bro Marinette get yo kid" "It's marionette.." "No it's marinette for me" Mari rolled his eyes and distracted BB.

Plushtrap saw Michael on his phone and approached him. "GODD DAMN WHO ARE YOU"

Michael got startled and looked at Plushtrap, "Oh um I'm Michael" They shook hands. "Love the accent also you fine bro but ay no homo" Michael nervously laughed.

"Thank you, I get that a lot.." Plushtrap smiled and Michael looked at me.

Plushtrap saw a boom box and immediately ran towards it. "Were you guys playing music without me?" He pretended to be hurt.

"Yeah we were dancing and performing without you" Bonnie snickered.

"WOW! Well since I'm the best at playing good ass music—"

"Good music? remember when you played a kids music" Foxy raised an eyebrow.

"AY! That was amazing but i promise you this will be better" We all look at each other with a unsure face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 526 30
Y/N is a hard working girl at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's. She is dating an animatronic that can change into an animatronic and human. The piz...
51.9K 2.9K 30
(title idea by xXkorraXx) (cover by cyberspaces) Freddy is popular. When he enters Junior High School, he already knows many of the 7th, 8th, and 9th...
94 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...
22.7K 488 19
(I brought this story back for Fnaf VR, Security Breach, and the Movie. I couldn't keep up with all of the notifications. That's why I removed the st...