Destiny By Accident ( English...

Bởi SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... Xem Thêm

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
MINE
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
Proposal
Eun Ha and Jeju
PREPARE
D- DAY
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
Back To Work
New Member
Boy or Girl?
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Incident
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

EOMMA, APPA

411 29 10
Bởi SonRheiNa28

It's been 6 months since Hyun Bin and Yejin have been in a relationship. They are increasingly intimate even though they are busy with their respective activities. This morning Yejin was assigned to help Yoona in the emergency room, because the doctor who was on duty that day was suddenly unable to attend and was replaced by Yejin.

"Eonni, want to have lunch together later?" Yoona started the chat. Yejin nodded while checking her cellphone.

"Doctor! Doctor! There is an accident patient!" Someone shouted in a panic.

Yejin and Yoona along with the nurse prepared to prepare the equipment. The emergency room was suddenly crowded with several patients from an accident involving a bus and a car. Several other doctors also began to arrive to immediately treat the patients.

"Doctor Yejin two patients are critical and we must immediately perform surgery!" Yoona said panicked.

Yejin immediately rushed to the operating room and immediately took action along with the other doctors, while Yoona remained in the emergency room and treated other patients.

"Hyun Binssi!" Yejin shouted when she saw Hyun Bin standing in front of the emergency room holding a crying child. "Eun ha?" Bin..what happened? why are you with Eun Ha? What___?"

"Doctor Yejin we have to operate immediately!" A doctor shouted, interrupting Yejin's words. Yejin looked at Hyun Bin who seemed to want an explanation, but there was no time, Yejin immediately ran and headed for the operating room leaving Hyun Bin.

2 hours passed, the operation did not go smoothly because one of the patients was getting worse and worried.

"His blood pressure is dropping doc!" Said one of the nurse. Yejin and the other doctors looked at each other as if they knew what would happen if the patient experienced this. Yejin sucked in her breath, her body limp whenever she failed to treat her patients.

Yejin left the operating room lazily.

"Eonnie?"

Yejin shook her head as if to give an answer that she failed to save her patient.

"Gwencana Eonni, we've tried," said Yoona soothingly. Yejin walked to the treatment room to check on the other patient. Luckily she can still be saved, although right now her condition is still critical and well...a little worrying.

"Bin, what happened? Eun Ha?" Yejin approached Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin explained everything about the chronology of the accident and why he was with Eun Ha.

"So patient___?" Yejin sat limply, it turned out that the patient who died earlier was Eun Ha's father. Yejin didn't recognize her face because her condition was very bad.

"Bin, I failed to save him! Yejin cried.

"No Yejinssi, I know you did your best!" Hyun Bin calms down. Yejin thought for a moment and wiped her tears.

"Bin, the other patient is she___?"

Hyun Bin nodded. Yejin is getting weak and frustrated.

Now Eun Ha is asleep in the hospital waiting chair, she is tired of crying and finally falls asleep. Yejin looked at the poor little girl.

6 months ago she had an accident, and now her parents had an accident and caused her father to die and her mother is still in critical condition.

"Bin, the police have contacted her family?"

Hyun Bin nodded. "But-----but there is no family we can contact, her grandparents died 1 year ago" Hyun Bin sighed.

"So, you mean Eun Ha doesn't have anyone anymore, Bin?"

Yejin looked at Hyun Bin, her tears falling again. He thought about how such a small child would live alone.

"Doctor Yejin, the patient's condition is getting worse!" Said the nurse half shouted to her.

Yejin immediately ran away from Hyun Bin and headed for the patient room in question. Yejin went limp again when what she feared happened. Yes.. Eun Ha's mother is currently in poor condition after the surgery. There was nothing Yejin and the other doctors could do, because this was indeed the worst thing that could happen.

"Doctor Jihoo?" Yejin glared at him.

The doctor shook his head as soon as he left the patient room. Yejin sighed again, and sat limply. Sh rubbed her head in frustration.

Yejin returned to meet Hyun Bin with a gloomy face.

"Bin, I failed again!" Her tears dripped. Hyun Bin hugged Yejin and tried to calm her down. Yejin seemed to have forgotten her secret relationship with Hyun Bin, no matter how many people saw her, especially doctors and nurses. During these 6 months, no one really knows about their current relationship except Yoona and Pyo Chi Su.

"Eomma Appa!" Eun Ha shouted suddenly while crying. Hyun Bin and Yejin let go of the hug and immediately approached Eun Ha. Yejin hugged the little girl's body. Her tears dripped.

"Gwencana dear, gwencana" Yejin soothed. But Eun Ha kept crying and calling her parents. Yejin and Hyun Bin panicked. Yejin still hugged her.

"Ahjumma, Eomma Appa..are they okay?" The child's voice was sobbing. Hyun Bin and Yejin were forced to lie and say that all is well.

After calming down a bit, Yejin took Eun Ha to her room and gave her some of her favorite lollipops. Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is still busy taking care of and talking about the accident and funeral of Eun Ha's parents with the cooperation of several social service workers.

"Ahjumma, if Eomma and Appa don't wake up until tonight, I'm afraid if I have to sleep alone at home" Eun Ha said innocently. He didn't know that her parents had actually died.

"Umm..how about Eun Ha sleeping with Ahjumma, you want?" Yejin tried to hold back her tears from falling.

"Really?"

Yejin nodded and gently caressed her cheek. There was a slight smile on the little girl's lips and it made Yejin even more unable to hold back her tears.

##

When Eun Ha was asleep, Yejin thought about how to tell such a small child about her parents' death. Yejin repeatedly felt restless and guilty for her failure to save them.

"Bin, I want to take care of Eun Ha!" Yejin said suddenly when Hyun Bin came out of the bathroom.

"Are you sure?"

Yejin nodded. "I can't bear it if she is taken to a social institution or something!" For some reason Yejin's emotions overflowed. She really feels guilty for failing to save Eun Ha's parents.

"But we have to wait for my team's report who is looking for information about her family, maybe there are still her family that we can contact"

Yejin nodded. Hyun Bin also couldn't bear to see a child of Eun Ha's age if she had to live and be in a social institution let alone think about her future, school, and so on.

Children at Eun Ha's age still really need attention and affection from their parents, especially since she is a very sweet and adorable child.

"Bin, about Eun Ha's parents' funeral, are we going to take her there? I still can't bear to tell her Bin" Yejin was nervous and had tears in her eyes. This was the hardest feeling she had ever felt. Seeing Eun Ha fast asleep made Yejin's heart hurt even more.

Morning

Yejin and Hyun Bin got up very early to prepare breakfast, because this morning Hyun Bin will immediately go to the office to discuss the accident and of course about Eun Ha's parents' funeral. Luckily last night Eun Ha slept very soundly and that made Yejin and Hyun Bin relieved.

"Ahjumma, why didn't you wake me up?" Eun Ha said as she rubbed her eyes and walked over to Yejin and Hyun Bin.

"Good morning sweet girl, did you sleep well?"

Eun Ha nodded while yawning.

"Ahjussi.. thank you for always helping me" Eun Ha said to Hyun Bin with a slight lowering of her head. Hyun Bin smiled and nodded.

After they had breakfast, Hyun Bin hurriedly left and headed straight for the office. Meanwhile, Yejin is going to the hospital and brings Eun Ha to come with her.

Yejin plans to consult a pediatric psychologist regarding the death of Eun Ha's parents. Eun Ha burst into tears in Yejin's arms when she was told that her parents died in the accident.

"Eomma.. Appa.. Eun Ha is scared, Eun Ha will be alone" She said sobbing. Tears were streaming down her chubby cheeks.

Yejin calmed her down and still continued to hug her.

At noon, Yejin and Hyun Bin decided to come to Eun Ha's parents' funeral, of course Eun Ha also came with them. Eun Ha is still crying who is currently being carried by Hyun Bin while carrying her favorite teddy bear. The sad eyes and puffy face looked at the photo of her parents. And his tiny hands repeatedly wiped the tears that kept falling.

After all the funeral processes were finished, Yejin and Hyun Bin chose to go straight back to the apartment, this was done so that Eun Ha could get some rest and calm down a bit. Today is a very hard day for Eun Ha, she didn't expect her parents to leave her so soon.

###

1 week after the death of her parents were difficult days for Eun Ha, she often cried in the middle of the night when she missed them so much. Yejin and Hyun Bin patiently nurtured Eun Ha and made her feel comfortable with them.

"Bin, has there been any news regarding Eun Ha's family?"

Hyun Bin shook his head. He even forgot to tell Yejin that there was no one in her family to contact. And that means Eun Ha doesn't have anyone anymore and is an orphan.

"Bin, I want to adopt Eun Ha." Yejin looked at Hyun Bin as if asking for approval.

"I also think the same thing Yejina, I can't bear to see her grow up without parents. Besides, I also love her. I will take care of everything, so that we get an official letter that is recognized by the law to take care of her".

"Us? Bin, we're not married. I don't think it's going to be possible" Yejin said looking at Hyun Bin.

As an unmarried couple, of course they can't do that because after all they are not yet a legal married couple, but if Yejin is a single parent, the possibility of adopting can still be done considering the case experienced by Eun Ha. .

"Then we have to get married soon, so we can take care of Eun Ha together"

Yejin seemed to think. Hyun Bin was right, now she wouldn't be living with Hyun Bin after Eun Ha. But to get married Yejin still hasn't thought about it, because their relationship has only been running for 6 months. Yejin asked Hyun Bin to wait another 3 months until Eun Ha could really adapt to her new life with Yejin and also Yejin's closest people, including Yejin's parents and Hyun Bin.

###

Eun Ha has been living with Yejin and Hyun Bin for 3 months. Now she was no longer gloomy and sad like the previous months. Yejin has also moved Eun Ha's school near the hospital where she works. Eun Ha always joins Yejin in the hospital and plays in Yejin's room which is now a little bit like a playground.

Eun Ha is very happy because Yejin and Hyun Bin always take care of her like their own children. Even though she doesn't always live with Hyun Bin, he always finds time to visit and accompany Eun Ha when Yejin is busy. Hyun Bin also stays only on weekends.

Eun Ha is a smart kid, she can always be cooperated when Yejin is busy with her patients. Eun Ha has also gotten used to calling Yejin and Hyun Bin's parents as grandpa and grandma.

"Eomma, can I have ice cream?" Eun Ha asked Yejin. Since Eun Ha was officially adopted by Yejin, she started to get used to calling Yejin by the name Eomma, of course it made Eun Ha very happy. Especially now that Eun Ha has also started to get used to calling Hyun Bin as Appa, because soon Yejin and Hyun Bin will getting married.

"Of course dear".

After picking up Eun Ha, Yejin rushed back to the hospital because there was an urgent operation, she called Hyun Bin to pick up Eun Ha because this operation would take about 5 hours, Yejin didn't want Eun Ha to feel bored and leave her alone in her room.

Even though she has adapted, Yejin often doesn't have the heart and even makes her not focus on work, especially this time it is a fairly heavy operation. Incidentally, Hyun Bin finished his night duty today so he could take care of Eun Ha.

"Eun Ha-ya, Appa Bin will pick you up in a bit. Stay here and don't go anywhere, okay?"

Eun Ha nodded with an adorable smile.

Usually when Eun Ha is left by Yejin for surgery, she plays with her doll or watches youtube on her tablet and when she is bored, she will sleep by herself until Yejin is done with the operation.

"Appa Bin!" She said when she saw Hyun Bin coming towards her.

Eun Ha immediately hugged Hyun Bin and asked to be carried. After packing up some of Eun Ha's things and toys, Hyun Bin immediately brought Eun Ha back to Yejin's Apartment.

"What do you want to eat girl?"

"Pizza!" Eun Ha shouted excitedly. Hyun Bin nodded then headed to where Eun Ha wanted.

Hyun Bin really loves Eun Ha, for some reason, since taking care of Eun Ha with Yejin for 3 months, he wants to get married and have children. Hyun Bin already imagined how happy he would be to live a family with Yejin with many childrens. With Eun Ha present, Hyun Bin thinks this is a training period for him and Yejin.

In the afternoon when Yejin returned to her apartment, Hyun Bin was accompanying Eun Ha who was studying. Eun Ha is one of the smartest students at school, especially now that Yejin is also very concerned about Eun Ha's learning activities, and always accompanies her when she is doing her homework.

"Eomma!"

Yejin smiled and walked over to them.

"Hi girl, have you finished studying?"

"Of course Eomma, Appa Bin helped me complete my task" she said excitedly.

"Have you eaten?"

Eun Ha and Hyun Bin shook their heads in unison.

"Okay I will cook something special for my two big babies" Yejin said as she walked away and immediately went to the kitchen. While waiting for Yejin to cook, Eun Ha and Hyun Bin played games.

###

It's been 8 months since Hyun Bin and Yejin have been in a relationship, in the eighth month they should have planned to get married. But since they are both still busy with work, they haven't discussed this yet again.

"Eomma, will Eomma marry Appa Bin soon?" Eun Ha said suddenly. As if Eun Ha reminded Yejin of this. Yejin nodded and smiled at Eun Ha.

"Horrray!" Eun Ha shouted happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hello..

Binjin has an adopted child😂

I'm just so cute with this kid, so just put it in the story... at first I just made a cameo at the beginning of the story but it looks like it's fun to make more

Thank you for always giving Vote and also comment.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

48.1K 1.8K 12
Hyun Bin is a CEO of SK's biggest coffee shops chain. An ambitious businessman by day, a womanizer by night. Son Yejin is an owner of a small coffee...
38.2K 1.9K 14
Sponsored by a new mayor candidate, Hyun Bin with his influencing blog in was in movement to stop the reopening of a gold mine while the incumbent ma...
134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
65.1K 2.6K 15
BinJin drabbles/one-shots - completely fiction.