Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️

365 55 28
By Romantic_Fanatics

After standing there and cursing her fate for some 20 minutes her legs gave up and she finally settled maintaining a decent distance from Mihir..

He was staring her while she was looking at every direction other than the one where he sat staring her..

Mihir: you know we can talk...

He said gaining her attention..

Sharavani: talk? Woh v tumse? Mujhe mera dimaag kharab nahi karna..

She rolled her eyes .. he left out a chuckle looking at her irritated face .

Mihir: come on yaar.. I'm not that bad.. ek bar baat karke toh dekho...

He said shifting towards her ... She looked at him frowning..

Sharavani: of course.. you are not that bad... Infact you are worst..

Mihir: itni nafrat kyu karti ho mujhse? Kya kar dia maine aisa?

He asked pouting when she snapped her head towards his direction..

Sharavani: bhul gaye? College ke first day pure College ke students ke samne you proposed me..like seriously? Pehle he din?

She asked in disbelief..

Mihir: kya karta.. tumhe dekhte he pyaar ho gaya... Pehla aur pehle nazar wala pyaar.. what they say.. yeah.. love at first sight..

He said dreamily... She looked at him with a.   ' you are talking baseless ' look..

Shravani: yeh pehli nazar ka pyaar yeh sab chije na sirf novels me acchi lagti hai..

She mocked at him..

Mihir: Novel se yaad aya... Tumhari mom ne jo novel likha tha.. I have read it twice.. it was just awesome..

He said with a wide smile.. and this time Sharavani smiled genuinely hearing about her mom..

Sharavani: you liked it?

She asked with twinkling eyes.. for a moment he was surprised to see her asking him something but his happiness took over and he replied smiling..

Mihir: like? I just loved it.. I just love that story, mmm  it's like a fairytale..

He said with a dreamy expression..

Sharavani: it's a real life fairytale..

She said smiling while he looked confused..

Mihir: matlab?

Sharavani: you don't know that it's a real life story?

She asked shocked.. when he shook his head...

Mihir: no... Is it a real life story?

He asked excited..

Shravni: yes it is..

She replied smiling..

Mihir; oh my god.. do you know who are they? Where do they leave? I really want to meet them.. and that baby .. in the end of the story.. the things that were written about her were so cute.. I really want to meet them Shravani..

He asked with puppy eyes...

Sharavani: fairytales do happen in real life Mihir.. and this fairytale is a part of my life..

She said smiling looking at him... He just nodded looking at her ..

Sharavani: You can meet the male lead of that novel.. but the female lead ..

She paused as her heart was Clenching thinking about her mother..

He kept his hands on hers squeezing it slightly.. assuring her that he's there for her .

Mihir: who were they Shravani..?

He asked when she closed her eyes..

Shravani:  That Abeer and Jyoti in the story are none other than my mumma and papa... Mahir Sehgal and Bela Mahir Sehgal...

She finally revealed the truth and he was amazed to know but he was confused to see her tears as well.... He took his hand and wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes..

Sharavani: Bela Sehgal se toh tum kabhi nahi mil paoge.. Mahir Sehgal ab kisi se milte nahi . Aur Jiya, that kid in the novel.. usee toh tum roj milte ho..

She said smiling painfully...

His heart ached to see her like this.... But he couldn't do anything... Knowing she needs to let it out..

Mihir: Aunty ... Unka dream tha right.. to be Someone's first love?

He asked smiling slightly..

Sharavani: yeah... And her dream came true.. but her fairytale life didn't lasted for long.. when I was of 5 years , she left me and papa...

She said as a sob escaped her mouth.. he hugged her instantly rubbing her back... Trying to calm her....

Mihir: ssh.... Sharavani.. aunty jaha v hongi she won't be happy to see you in tears... She loves you and uncle... She won't like to see you guys like this...

She felt warmth and peace in his arms which she was searching in all these years.. but the fact that she has always hated him overpowered her heart and she immediately backed off..

Wiping her tears..

Mihir: you are lucky Shravani.. that you atleast have your dad with you .. look at me.. instead of having parents I never got them when I needed them...

He said sadly when she looked at him confused..

Sharavani: what happened?

She asked looking at him... Although her only motive was to ignore him and stay away from him but now when she saw him sad she couldn't hold back her curiosity..

Mihir: Mom and dad had some issues in their relationship.. hence they parted their ways when I was just 2... Because of my dad's so called reputation he never led my mom to divorce him.. but she couldn't see him cheating on her everyday.. that's why.. she just left him and went back to her parents...

He said looking else where.. his sadness was turning into anger ... Which was evident in his tone .

Sharavani: then uncle?

Mihir: he's too busy in his affairs and ofcourse his business.. he never gave me time ... He used to visit us just once a year... Which  stopped 15 years back... My world revolved around my Nanaco who made me her world providing me all the happiness and love of a parent.. I consider her my everything..

She looked at him confused..

Sharavani: Nanaco?

He smiled hearing her and looking at her confused face ...

Mihir: my nani..  someone had to take care of me... Mom was broken beyond repair.. that's the reason she shifted from our Mansion.. papa never let her take me along.. hence nani shifted to our Mansion and from past 23 years she's living here away from nanu.. my mom lives with nanu and visits us often...

He completed and she felt bad .. having your parents and still being deprived of their love is ofcourse very  painful .. and who could understand this better than her..

Mahir kept out his heart infront of her as he loved her with his everything..
But for her he was still just her classmate.. and blurting her personal issue to him didn't go well with her..

But she noticed how his mood was changed..
The always playful and flirty Mihir was now all lost looking into space silently..

The boy who never left a chance to flirt with her claiming he loves her is not even talking about anything now...

And unknowingly it was triggering her...

Sharavani: how's Nanaco by the way? She must be taking a very good care of u?

She asked changing the environment of the place ... He smiled hearing Nanaco from her..

As he never gave the right of calling his Nani as Nanaco to anyone..

But he always thought that only his love will call his Nanaco the same he calls..

He smiled thinking that and sat straight smiling..

Mihir: bohot.. she keeps very good care of me and most importantly loves me like her own kid..

She smiled hearing that..

Sharavani: I would like to meet her one day..

She said smiling..

Mihir: well for that madam you need to come to my mansion...

He smirked and she gave an amusing smile...

The playful Mihir was back... Again ...

Sharavani: yeah whatever..

Mihir: bhook lagi hai mujhe..

He pouted looking at the glass window... The sky was in the shade of dark blue with orange hue splashes on some sides..

It was already evening.. they have been here from past 4 hours and they didn't even realised it...

Sharavani: wait..

She opened her bag and took out the Oreo cake she had ...

Mihir: thank you..

He took a bite of the cake and a smile crept on his face... She smiled internally looking at him...

She had another cake from her bag... Thanks to her Vish mami... Who always fills her bag with various biscuits, cakes and of course choclate..

As Shravani is a big foodie .. and she needs to have some or the other thing time to time..

After having their snacks they settled back sighing..

Suddenly Mihir thinks of something and smirks looking at Shravani who was playing with her ring..

Mihir: hum tum..hmm.. ek kamre me band ho
Aur chaabi kho jaye... Hayyee ..

She snapped her head hearing him and rolled her eyes ...

He smiled mischievously and shifted close to her...

Sharavani; what are you doing? Dur raho thik hai?

She warned getting aside when he held her wrist and pulled her towards him...

She was shocked with his act but then she looked at herself only to see him wrapping his jacket around her...

Mihir: I know my limits Shravani... I love you and I respect you... I won't ever force you for anything..

He said sincerely which made her more nervous.

He shifted back and sat away maintaining a decent distance from her ..

She blinked her eyes and sat there leaning with her back on the wall...

Sharavani: (thinking) baat toh sahi kahi Mihir ne.. I know woh kabhi mere sath kuch galat nahi kar sakta... Pyaar ka pata nahi par main janti hu ki woh meri izzat karta hai..  main v na.. kabhi kabhi over react kar deti hu.. bekar me bichare ko gussa dila dia.. ab toh dekh v nahi raha meri taraf (eyeing him)...

He leaned back and closed his eyes not wanting to speak any word to her ...

Sharavani: (thinking) it's not like mujhe farq par raha hai..

Accha?

Sharavani: um.. I'm getting bored.. abtak 4 ghante pata nahi kaise nikal gaye.. baaton me.. ab kya karu...

She frowned cursing her fate for the nth time and took out her phone...

Shravani: network toh hai nahi... Candy crush he khel leti hu 🙂

Saying so she started playing candy crush in her phone and with that 2 more hours passed..

As she reached the 459th level , she started getting bored as it was a tough one and she couldn't complete it even after trying four times

Only 1 life was left and if this time she would fail then she needs to wait for an hour to start playing again..

She again tried for the last time and lost.. she kept the phone aside and her eyes landed on Mihir who was sleeping silently..

He was shivering as it was still cold in Mumbai..
She looked at herself and found his jacket hugging her body preventing her from cold .

Sharavani: khudko thand lag rahi hai.. lekin nahi hero banna hai.. mujhe de di yeh.. kya hoga is ladke ka .

She frowned and got up...

Removing the jacket she covered him with it.. his face looked surreal..

The moonlight peeking through the glass window falling on his face made his handsomely face look more handsome..

For the first time she smiled slightly looking at him .. she was about to get up when she felt a force on her wrist..

First she thought it was Mihir then she found her bracelet got stuck with his wrist chain..

She tried to untangle it but in sleep he held his other hand in a process her hand got stuck in between his hands...

Sharavani: (thinking) offo.. ab kya karu? Aise sari raat Beth v nahi sakti... Utha du kya?

Kitne acchi neend so raha hai bechara.. ek bar mood kharab karke tumhara dil nahi bhara uska jo ab uski neend kharab karna chahati ho?

Her subconscious snapped at her .. she sighed and slowly settled beside him...

She took out the small scarf from her bag using her one hand and covered herself somehow..

Resting her head on the wall she looked at him .
Unknown to herself the sight in front of her was being liked by her eyes as she couldn't avert her gaze ..

She kept staring him until her eyes gave up and got closed sending her to a peaceful slumber..

The moonlight kept falling on their faces which were too close to eachother as her head rested on his shoulder and his head on hers..

It was definitely a heavenly view to look at the two beautiful souls sleeping soundly in eachother's arms...

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

😀Hello dear readers 😀
😇Hope you all liked this part 😇

Don't forget to vote comment and share 🤭💖
I'll see you all in the next part till then

Take care stay home stay safe 😘💘

Love You all❤️

Total words: 2110

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
92.7K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...
41.5K 6.2K 81
*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she meets the most desired billionaire in the...