Love in Slow Motion | Ran Tak...

By HinaHira3

"𝐿𝑒𝑑'𝑠 π‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦π‘π‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘  π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘€π‘–π‘›π‘‘" "π‹π¨π―πž 𝐒𝐧 𝐒π₯𝐨... More

Love in Slow Motion
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilouge
Author's Note
Extra Chapter 1 : Takahashi & Takahashi

Chapter 23

674 30 3
By HinaHira3

[Kairi's POV]

I really don't know that sleeping in this kind of position is so warm and comfortable. I feel like I was sleeping on my bed. It's a little bit hard but still, it's comfy...

"Kai?"

Me: "Hmmm?"

"Wake up... we're already here"

Me: "Huh?"

"Kai, you can hug Ran-chan more later when we got in the room"

Hug? I immediately open my eyes and holy mother sh*t. I was hugging him and I don't know how I get into this kind of situation.

Me: "Ah sorry Ran-san"

Ran: *chuckles* "It's okay sleepy head... now let's check-in first to the hotel" - I don't also realize that his arms were also wrapped around. It only syncs in my mind when he just stretches it on my back before he pats my head.

Mina: "You really had a good sleep baby" *chuckles*

Me: "Shut up"

Hiro: "Geez Izumi Kairi, if you only know that there's a lot of ants earlier"

Me: "Urusai!"

They start to tease me again as we headed inside the hotel. Mina is the one communicating at the front desk and after getting the keys...

Mina: "Here's your room key. Have a good night baby" *winks and smile*

Me: "Hey.... you're my roommate right?"

Mina: "Sorry but Hiro is with me."

Me: "Hey that's unfair!!"

Hiro: "Sorry Riri" *chuckles*

Mina: "See you tomorrow! Good night Ran-chan!"

Seriously again?

Ran: "Kai?"

Me: "As sorry, let's go"

He headed upstairs where our room is and when I open the door, WHAT THE HECK AGAIN! Why there's only one king-size bed here.

Ran: "Ah... I'll just sleep on the couch"

Me: "No... you take the bed. I'll just go to Mina's room"

Ran: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Yeah... Don't worry about it. Good night!"

Ran: "Yeah... good night"

I immediately go to Mina and Hiro's room and once they let me in...

Me: "Why do you two have a twin bed here?"

Mina: "Do you think I want to sleep beside that brat?"

Hiro: "Me too, even though you are my cousin."

Me: "So why does our room have no separate beds huh?"

Mina: "Eh??"

Hiro: "Really?"

Me: "Don't fool me you too. As my revenge, I'm going to sleep here"

Mina: "Geez Kairi, you have room so go back there and sleep there"

Me: "How I'm going to sleep there, there's only one bed" - The two look at each other before they look back at me with a grin on their faces.

Hiro: "Why you're afraid to sleep with Ran-chan? Are you assuming that something will happen to both of you?"

Me: "NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT" - The two start to push me out of the room.

Mina: "Then go back there, Baby Kai. We love you so have a wonderful night"

Me: "HEY!!"

They shut the door as I was left here standing alone in the hallway... *Sigh* What a day.

I really don't want to go back yet there. I really don't know what I'm going to do so I decided to stroll the hotel and I found a café there. I decided to stay there for a while and take a coffee All I have right now is a keycard of our room and my phone so I have no choice but to play the game on my phone so that I can take my pass time not boring.

After my phone died, I lazily walk back to our room and open the door with the extra key card. I see that Ran was already sleeping on the other side of the bed and I think I stayed too much time in the café.

I quietly get the charger on my bag and my sleeping clothes so that I will not wake him up.

I waited for the tub to be filled and make it into a bubble bath. And after how many minutes finally, I can relax... I was humming from music I had just listened to earlier as I'm playing with the foam.

30 minutes had passed and finally finished taking a bath, and was ready to sleep. When I step out of the bath, I see that Ran was still in the same position.

Is he really like that? Sleeping like a statue?

Anyways, never mind. I sit on the other side of the bed and stare at the window. Something was bothering me but I really don't know what is it. It's almost 2 months since I met Ran and his friends and for two months I made a deeper bond with them.

I really don't get also about me and Ran. I feel like I was just assuming things from what he was actions he's showing to me and I also don't want to assume things too. I guess I should just sleep for tonight.

I get up on the bed just get a pillow then I proceed to the couch and yeah... Good night.

[Ran's POV]

I wake up in the middle of the night and I remember that I was waiting for Kai to come back but I fell asleep. I get up to take a bathroom break but I see that Kai was sleeping on the couch.

 Seriously this girl? Is she a cat?

I carefully carry her in bridal style and transfer her to the bed. I tucked her inside the blanket so that she'll feel comfortable.

After I take my bathroom break, I see that she still sleeping peacefully so I lay back again on the bed and face her after I get myself under the blanket.

I tucked the hair strands on her ears that's covering her angelic face before I caress her hair.

"I love you Kairi. Please go out with me."

AHHHHHH... I feel that my cheeks are tinted pink after I said it and I wonder if I can tell it straight if she was awake.

Me: "Goodnight princess" *smiles*

[The next day...]

[Kairi's POV]

Soft... warm...

AHHHHHHH.... this is really comfortable. I bury the face more on the pillow I'm currently hugging tight right now but it feels weird. Why it's not that soft but it smells good. I open my eyes and after I adjust to the lights.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AGAIN KAIRI!!!???

I was tightly hugging Ran who is still sleeping soundly. GOSHH.. So handsome. WAIT? WHAT!?

I was about to get up but he suddenly moves as he embrace me tightly. I feel the blood rushing on my cheeks OH GOD MY HEART IS GONNA EXPLODE!

Ran: "Good morning Kai" - he said with his low voice and DAMN!!!!!! It's f*cking attractive.

Me: "Good morning..."

Ran: "Did you sleep well?" *yawns*

Of course, I sleep well. Who will have a bad sleep if you got embraced by him?

Me: "Yeah... Ran-san... ano..."

Ran: "Ah sorry." - he releases his embrace as he immediately faces the other direction while getting up once again stare at the window.

I hope this is a perfect day for all of us.

-- To Be Continued --

A/N: Happy 2k+ reads everyone. Thank you so much for reading this and for voting. Please don't hesitate to react or comment. I'll really appreciate it. 

See you in the next chapters....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 75 9
The aftermath of a party. TW: R@P€!!!!
760K 22.8K 29
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...
193K 5.4K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
135K 3.5K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...