Dove (MHA/BNHA X OCish Reader)

By okamusame

I promise you won't regret reading. I just don't want to spoil anything so go on. Just read the first chapter... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100

CHAPTER 55

4.7K 211 59
By okamusame

"Then no wonder she's that strong!" Joke said, ending the conversation and looking back at the arena.

"Y/n!" you heard a voice.

"What?" you asked, blinking your eyes open.

"We all passed!" Kirishima said cheerfully.

"Cool, congrats," you said, closing your eyes to continue your nap. You really needed it to recharge.

"Come on! The second round will begin soon!" Kirishima was not leaving you alone.

"Fine," you said quietly, yawning and standing up to stretch.

"Were you the 1st one to pass?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah," you nodded. "Sorry I left you alone after you all were blown away by the earthquake."

"It's okay!" Kaminari said cheerfully. "We all passed and that's what matters!"

You nodded. "Hope we all pass the next round too."

***

The task was simple. Rescue the paid actors acting to be victims in a situation similar to the one of All Might and All For One's fight.

This time you all were not competing, you were supposed to work together to rescue the people.

You widened your wings, looking through your feathers. Okay then.

"Okay everyone listen up!" you announced, capturing the attention of the heroes-in-training nearby. "There are at least 5 people needed at the base of the house to the right, be careful it's about to collapse! A few people are near the river, one seems to be unconscious, someone go there. There seem to be a bunch of people trapped under the rubble near the mountains, at least 10 people needed there."

The students from different schools nodded.

"Now does anyone need a lift?" you asked.

"Yeah, thank you!" the boy who caused the earthquake - Shindo (you had overheard) - said.

"Where do you wanna go?" you asked.

"The mountains."

"Alright, who's coming to the mountains with us?" you asked, getting a few people's attention. "Uraraka you're coming too. Your quirk is good to harmlessly lift the rubble."

The people gathered around you, looking at you expectantly.

You stepped out of the crowd and made a huge platform out of your fog, rope tied around it. "Get on."

***

You carefully put the platform down and waited for the people to get off before releasing the rope and landing, transforming back after that.

"That was super cool!" Shindo complimented.

"Thanks," you thanked quickly. "Let's get to work. Uraraka! Can you start lifting up the rubble, please. Everyone else, get the people out and go with them on one of the little platforms, I'll get you to the medical centre quickly."

The people in the crowd nodded determinedly and got to work.

You went towards a kid whose leg was stuck under a bit of rubble.

"Hey, kid," you greeted quietly, not to startle the guy. "It's okay. The heroes are here now."

You took the rubble off bit by bit, talking friendlily to the kid all the while doing that. Asking things such as what's his favourite colour or favourite animal.

"Now," you squatted in front of the boy. "Does it hurt anywhere?"

The boy nodded. "My leg hurts."

"Okay then. It'll be fine, don't worry. Now let's get you out of here," you said, carefully picking him up.

"But my grandpa!" the boy pointed to a man who was being carried away.

You smiled at him. "Don't worry. Your grandpa is safe. And you will be too."

You walked over to Shindo, turning to the little boy once again. "You have to go with him now, okay? He's a friend of mine, don't worry."

The boy nodded shyly and you handed him over to Shindo. For a second, he broke character to give you a thumbs up.

"I'll take him to the medical centre now," Shindo said, stepping on a little platform and sitting down to be safer..

"Okay," you said, sending a few feathers to carry the platform from a rope.

In a little while, the mountain zone was cleaned. You clapped.

"Alright, good work! We should go to the town next. There's still quite a bunch of people there."

"Yeah!" the students cheered, getting on the platform.

"She's a great leader," Shindo commented to Uraraka, who was standing near him.

"She is," Uraraka agreed. "Especially in situations like this. She knows how to act with the people."

The platform was put down once again and then retrieved to your wings.

"The medical centre isn't too far from here. It would be more effective if we could split up now," you explained. "I can still guide you to the people with my feathers though."

The crowd nodded and you sent a feather next to each student, guiding them to where any injured people were.

You yourself, headed to the nearest house. "Hello, sir."

You greeted the man in front of you. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I don't think I can walk," he said, looking up at you.

You tilted your head. "Well would you like to fly?" you asked with a friendly smile.

***

You put the man down carefully in the medical centre, letting the people there take over.

During the flight there you had just talked to him to distract him from over thinking or doing anything like that - just like you had done to the boy. Luckily - you had enough feathers at the start to fly and gained the rest of them during the flight.

You heard low rumbling from a wall. Big wall!

You managed to shield most of the people around you from the explosion with a huge wall, drawing it back right away to get a look at the 'villains'.

"Let's direct the fight away from here!" you commanded all your fellow students at the medical centre. "Anyone that has a quirk that could help, come with me!"

***

"Idiots!" you yelled at the two boys on the ground. "Decide who you're here to fight!"

You had just arrived back from helping to evacuate the medical centre. You had left because you thought they had it handled. But noooo they had to ruin it.

You transformed, rising up into the air and started firing multiple blasts around and at Gang Orca, being invisible at the same time. You managed to hit him enough times for him to fall to the ground. Wasting no time, you let out all your feathers into a ball around him. You knew it wouldn't be effective if he used his quirk but you had to try.

You stood in front of him, electricity sparkling around you and a blast charging in your mouth. You blasted at him, retrieving your feathers.

"Get out of the way!" you heard Todoroki yell.

You did as told without hesitation.

"Thank you for buying us time!" the wind boy yelled, the two of them working together to make a fire tornado.

You nodded at them before transforming and flying away to go and help with the last people. Your quirk wasn't meant for combat like this.

***

Beeeeeeep.

You put down the elderly woman you were carrying at the medical centre.

"Everyone has been rescued. The exam is over. You can go to the infirmary or change your clothes and wait wherever you are for the results."

Finally. You made a fluffy mattress out of your fog and fell onto it face first. I'm exhausted... A nap sounds good... I'll nap on the bus, I want to know the results.

You turned to lay on your back, staring up at the sky.

After five minutes, you stood up. To change clothes we go.

***

You looked at the list. Coolio. I passed. Now to get the paper.

99/100 points. Cool, cool. Now when can we go? I want to sleep.

***

You looked at your license before closing your eyes on the bus. I did it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 302 21
What happens when mason finally notices his little sisters best friend Ophelia? What happens when it has consequences?
58.4K 1.7K 11
[None of them would have guessed their Homeroom teacher is secretly married. To win a bet their teacher set, Class 1-A makes it their mission to figu...
175K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
276K 10.5K 56
You had been always a loner somehow and felt empty like something was Missing in your life so one night you see a shooting star and wish for somethin...