Me As Someone's First Love 2...

Romantic_Fanatics által

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... Több

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Locked Up 🔐

388 59 56
Romantic_Fanatics által

Sehgal Mansion

Everyone sat in the dining area.. while the staffs were serving dinner...

Mahir sat on the head chair while Vish and Vikrant on his either side..

Shravni sat with Ruhi at a distance not wanting to spoil her father's mood..

Vikrant: pata hai Mahir ajj Shravani ne kitna accha perform kia.. it was like the whole crowd went mad on her performance..

Mahir looked least interested.. he continued to eat his food.. Vish shook her head telling Vikrant to stop..

Shravani sat there staring her plate eating the food silently..

Mahir: I'm done.. good night mm

Saying so he got up... And walked straight to his room...

Shravani completed her food and left for her room after wishing the three goodnight..

Ruhi: Bubs asa kyu karte hai? I really feel bad for di..

She said angrily sliding her plate away.. She's very close to Shravani... After Vish , Shravani is the person who have showered all her love on her ... And from the time she was born she saw her bubs ( Mahir) never talking to her Shravani Di who's his own daughter..

She always used to wonder if her father loves her so much then why her Shravani Di is deprived of her father's love..

But with passing time she just made it a fact that Mahir hates Shravani..

In Shravani's room..

She sat on her study table with a book kept on the table...

The table lamp glowed in front of her face . But she sat there looking at the pink wall.. she was always hurt... But she never voiced it out. Unlike her mom who used to say on face ..

Her trance broke with her phone's ring..

She picked the call absent-minded only to hear the voice which irks the hell out of her..

Mihir: what's my baby doing?

She instantly looked at the phone and cursed under her breath..

Shravani: sky diving.. wanna join?

She asked sarcastically..

Mihir: no you enjoy.. we'll do it together in our honeymoon..

He said making her more angry..

Shrabani: mind your tongue Mihir..

She warned only to hear him laughing..

Mihir: ok ok... Shaant gadha dadi bin shant..

He chuckled while she sat there frowning..

Shravani: you have some work or shall I cut the call?

She asked irritated as he wasn't coming to the point..

Mihir: ok.. can you just give me the English notes of the last lecture.. I didn't got the time to make it..

He asked taking out his notebook and register..

Shravani: of course.. How will you get time.. sara din toh music hall me pare rehte ho..

She mocked when he frowned..

Mihir: music is my second love Shravani.. don't say like this..

She rolled her eyes taking her register..

Shravani: Bhej rahi hu.. phone rakho..

She barked cutting the call..he chuckled looking at the phone just then his Nani enters.

Nani: Mihir.. ab tak soya nahi tu?

Mihir got up from his place looking at her..

Mihir: arey Nanaco kuch notes likhne hai.. app so jao..

Nani: han puttar sone he ja rahi thi fir tere room ki battiya jali hui thi toh socha dekh lu..

She said ruffling his hairs..

Mihir: ab dekh lia na? Jao app.. so jao.. good night Nanaco..

Nani: shubh ratri beta..

She kissed his forehead and left to her room..
He stayed awake the whole night penning down the notes that Shravani gave him..

Around 4 in the morning he fell asleep..

Here his Nani made the breakfast and waited for him to come down..

When she saw it was already 9 and still he didn't came when he general comes at 8:30 she placed the breakfast on a Trey and went to his room..

He saw him sitting on his study table and the register was still open while his head rested on the table..

Nani: yeh munda v na.. parte parte so he gaya..

She went inside and placed the Trey on bed and went towards him..

Nani: Mihir.. puttar 9 baj gaye.. uth ja.. college nahi jana tennu?

She kept on calling his name and finally after some mins he woke up.

Mihir: Nanaco? Kya hua?

He asked rubbing his eyes..

Nani: Billi da vyah hua... Tu aya kyu nahi?

She asked frowning... while he looked at her confused..

Mihir: hain? Kiska vyah hua?

She chuckled moving towards the bed..

Nani: kuch nahi.. chal ab jaldi taiyaar ho ja.. yeh nashta rakh dia hai maine.. khaa lena.. jaldi jaldi me bhul na jana..

She left while he sighed... He got up and freshened himself... Having his breakfast he took his bag and went to his college..

He entered his classroom searching for Shravani when he spotted her laughing and giggling sitting beside Sanya..

She said something to which Sharavani laughed more tugging her hairs back..

It was a sight that he could look at for the rest of his life..

Feeling his gaze she looked at the direction and her smile vanished..

She looked back turning showing her back to him..

He was about to go to her bench just then the professor enters..

He settles in the last bench with Darsh while she was on the first bench..

Sighing he took out his study materials and started attending the class halfheartedly..

He was never a study person.. he would always invest his time in singing and the rest was always for Shravani..

He used to collect notes from others and keep it safe as when ever the teacher would ask for it he would be able to submit it in time so that he gets his internal marks...

And about exams.. he would study the whole night before his exams and ultimately secure the 2nd position in the class as first was always reserved by Shravani..

The lecture went on for 2 and a half hour and finally the professor left the class..

College staff: students there is no more class for today.. there's a urgent meeting held .. which the professors and staffs needs to attend.. you guys may leave..

The staff informed and left the room while the students seemed very happy hearing that..

Mihir  inserted his things back to his bag and went to her bench when he heard her saying

Shravani:  I'm going to the library.. yeh book return karni hai.. tu chali ja I'll come after submitting it..

Sanya: fine.. b'bye..

She hugged her and left for the library... Mihir was still standing there thinking something..

Sanya: what Mihir? Go ... She's alone there.. you can have a talk with her..

Mihir: you know you are more good than your bestfriend.. she just shoo me away everytime I go near her..

He said frowning making her chuckle..

Darsh: I know right.. my baby is the best..

He said wrapping his hands around Sanya who smiled looking at Mihir.. ( Sanya and Darsh are already dating eachother)

Mihir: ho gaya ho gaya.. for me Sharavani se jyada best koi ho nahi sakta...

He said smiling making the other two smile..

Darsh: fine.. now go..

He nodded and left for the library...

There were very few students.. .. his eyes searched for Shravani and he finally spotted her on the last corner of the library.. Putting the books back that she issued.

He walked upto her while the librarian was busy showing his back to the people..

Mihir: hey..

She turned back startled.

Sharavani: kya hai? Dara dia mujhe..

She rolled her looking back to the book shelf..

Mihir: baat karni thi..

He said putting his hands on her either side.. she pushed him lightly getting out of his hold..

Sharavani: ahaa.. correction.. baat nahi bakwas karni thi...

She gave a tight lipped smile.. while he frowned..

Mihir: main bakwas kar ta hu?

He asked pouting..

Shravani: koi shaq hai?

She asked sarcastically turning back..

Mihir: kabhi toh mujhse pyaar se baat kar lia karo..

He faked hurt..

Sharavani: uske lie kaam v acche hone chahiye. Jaisi tumhari harkate hai... Pyaar se bat choro.. tum pitne ke layak ho .

Mihir: pit lo fir... Isi bahane tum mujhe chuogi toh sahi...

She gave a 'really?' look ad turned back towards the book shelf..

Mihir: acha ok suno toh...

He said poking his finger on her arm..

Sharavani: ish.. bolo na .. sun he toh rahi hu kabse tumhari bakwas..

She said exasperated... Obviously she was getting irritated and he was absolutely enjoying it..

Mihir: thank you...

He smiled when she looked at him raising her brows..

Sharavani: kis ehsan ke lie?

She asked taking out another book..

Mihir: kal raat mujhe notes bhejne ke lie.. thank you..

Shravani: yeah fine...

She said and was about to leave when he held her hand and pulled her back..

Mihir: kaha ja rahi ho?

Sharavani: ajj raat idhar he rukne ka plan hai?

She asked smiling sarcastically..

Mihir: actually not a bad idea... You and me together.. locked up in this room.. how romantic..

He said dreamily.... Only to find her snapping her fingers..

Sharavani: how idiotic.. tumhe rehna hai raho. Main chali..

She came out of his hold and left towards the counter only to find no one...

She turned back and there was no  other student...

She went towards the door to find it closed...

She started pulling it only to find it lock..

Sharavani: shit..

She panicked instantly and started bangin the door..

Mihir came walking towards her chewing the chewingum when he saw Shravani trying to open the door..

Mihir: kya hua baby doll?itni najuk ho ki darwaja v nahi khola ja raha tumse?

She turned back glaring him dangerously..

Sharavani: yeh khul nahi raha hai... Tum kholke dikhao jara .

She glared him while he shrugged and went open the door..

He pulled for the first time but nothing happened.. Shravani smiled at him ofcourse a sarcastic one..

He again tried but failed..

Sharavani: kya hua Mr. Sultan? Nahi khul raha?

She asked crossing her arms over her chest... While he again turned towards the door..

He tried for some mins but nothing happened..

Mihir: lagta hai yeh locked hai..

He said making her shocked..

Sharavani: what? Ab kya karenge?

She asked horrified...

Mihir: I guess woh jo meeting hone wali hai usi me gaye hai librarian.. aur yeh v lock ho gaya... Jaldi..

He guessed the possibility..

Sharavani: meeting me toh professors aur staffs v honge... Aur meetings to 5th floor me hoti hai.. library 1st floor me hai.. oh god ... Ab tak toh students v chale gaye honge.. matalab we are stuck here...

She kept her palm on her mouth with widened eyes...

Mihir: yeah.. we are stuck here.. together..

He said nearing her only to recieve a glare from him...

Sharavani: yeh sab na tumhari wajah se hua hai..

Mihir: excuse me? Maine thori kaha tha librarian ko ki hume yaha lock karde..

He frowned while she stomped her foot..

Sharavani: bharosa nahi hai tumhara..

She muttered rolling her eyes...

Mihir: yeh kya kabse blame kar rahi ho.. chup chap kahi bethte hai.. yaha khare rehke fayda nahi..

Sharavani: betho tum jake.. nahi bethna mujhe..

She turned towards the counter angrily.

Mihir: ohk.... As u wish..jab thak jao waha sulk kar kar ke a jana...

He said and went to the nearest book shelf and settled there with his back leaning to the wall..

She looked at his direction and huffed..

She was cursing her fate standing there while he settled there looking at her chuckling time to time..

Mihir: (slowly to himself) jitna mujhse dur bhagti ho itna he qismat hume kareeb le aati hai.. ab agle 20 ghante tak .. tum yehi mere akhon ke samne rahogi...  Even destiny wants you and me to be us.. may be that's why we are locked up together..

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Here is the next update...😊
Hope you all liked it...

Don't forget to vote comment and share..
Will meet in the next part..😀

Keep loving keep reading 🤗☺️

💕 Love Love ❤️
Total words: 2000

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

36K 3.6K 36
Cover credits: @crazy_fari Mahir and Bela are in love since childhood. They loved each other so deeply. All went so nice but the fate has something d...
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
12.2K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...