Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

Oleh Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... Lebih Banyak

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Forty Eight~ Results

4.3K 145 30
Oleh Courts44

Y/N was eating the buffet that Charmy set up on the table in the Black Bulls base. Magna and Luck were fighting each other around the base, destroying it in the process. Vanessa was passed out drunk. Noelle was reading as she sneakily watched Asta.

It was a normal day for the Black Bulls. 

" Alright! I'm gonna catch up to Yuno and surpass him!" Asta's voice boomed throughout the base.

Y/N spares no glance at the loud ash blond that was roaring about and focuses on her food. Her eyes shift to Luck and Magna who have finally calmed down with there clothes hinged and ripped. 

"Come to think of it...Shouldn't we be getting the results from the Royal Knights Selection Exam soon?" Asta suddenly wondered.

"Hm" The white haired female hummed, " I think the results are coming in today..."

"Oh, yeah! I can't wait! Come on, messenger owls!!" Magna shouted trying to hide his nervousness in an excited voice.

Instantly after that statement, a powerful knock pounded against the Black Bulls base. The sound makes the floor vibrate and the walls tremble from the strength. Everyone looks towards the vibrating door that sounded like it would burst at any moment. 

" The hell? That's no messenger owl!" The delinquent mage exclaimed.

"No..." Y/N stops eating, " That's a predator..." She senses the familiar ferocious mana from behind that door.

" I dunno who the hell you are, but stop that racket!" Magna shouted in annoyance as he heads to open the door, " Don't you know that this is the home of the Black Bulls! It's the Magic Knights squad that Mister Yami-"

An explosion burst from the door just as he was a few inches away, causing smoke to cover the inside of the base. The door crumbled into pieces from the fierce women at the door.

" The heck?!" Asta stood wide eyed at the Crimson Lion Kings new captain, Mereleona Vermillion. " You're Lady Sisgoleon!" The ash blond stammered. 

The delinquent on the other hand was caught in the crossfire and was sent flying due to the explosion. He quickly pats away the fire from on top of his head.

" Are you serious?! What the hell is the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings doing here?" He asked as he eyed Mereoleona.

Y/N quickly returns back to her plate to finish her food before something happens. After all, with Mereoleona something always happens. 

" Yeah! What are you doing here, Captain Sisgoleon?!" Asta demanded as Nero rested on his ash blond hair.

The said female narrows her eyes at the short male from the same he called her. She instantly punches the male straight in the face.

" It's Mereoleona!" She corrected in irritation.

This was the moment that the Captain of the Black Bulls decided to make himself known.

" What the hell is that racket? I can't even take a dump in peac-" He stops talking when his eyes shifted to the fiery Mereoleona. he cups his hand beside his mouth and calls out to his squad members. "It's an emergency! A wild beast has invaded the premises! Everyone, Leave the base immediately! Any of you that don't make it out, just play dead!" He warned.

"Yes Captain!" Y/N decided to lay on the ground to play dead.

" Don't look her in the eye! She'll eat you!" He continued to shout right before a flaming paw was placed on his head, pushing him to the ground.

Mereoleona places a bottle of booze in front of the male, earning a questionable look from Yami.

"Just shut up and drink this, you fool!" She places her hand on her hip.

" Um...Is this some hellish drink that will set my throat ablaze" The dark magic user examines the liquor.

" It's a thank you for visiting Fuegoleon. Do you wanna die for real?" Mereoleona rolled her eyes. Yami stood up while rubbing his head.

" You don't need to thank me" Yami stated, " At any rate, this drink can't be for humans if someone as violent as you like it...I don't want it" He admitted.

The Vermillion, getting annoyed of him, grabs his with her fore claw to force him to face her.

"Okay, I'm going to kill you" She declares.

"You're not supposed to kill the person you're thanking" Yami reminded with sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Then, I'll kill you with gratitude..." She snarls showing her sharp teeth.

" Your eyes are way too serious" He responded monotoned.

" I dislike jokes..." She warned before Vanessa grabs the booze from Yami's hand.

" You don't want it Captain? Then can I have it?" She had a pink hue on her cheeks and hiccupped. She opened the bottle and took a sip of the said liquor.

" Oh, I see. You just came to see the Captain. I totally thought you were gonna take me someplace awful ag-" Asta doesn't finish his statement as the Vermillion women grabs Him, Noelle, Luck, and Y/N with her fire claws.

" You just always jinx it, don't you Asta" Y/N sighed, knowing that her playing dead act wasn't going to work. 

" While I'm at it, I might as well take you lot" Mereoleona said as she moved her way to the front door.

" What do you mean by that?! Where are you taking us?!" Asta shouted in panic, " Hell?! Is it Hell?!"

" No! W-Why are you taking me too?!" Noelle complained as she started squirming.

" Are there strong people where we're going?" Luck questioned in excitement.

" Can I finish my plate of food at least" Y/N sighed crossing her arms.

" Hey! Your squad members are getting kidnapped! Do something!" Noelle demanded of their Captain. 

" Well, if that means you're leaving, have at it..." Yami smoked his cigarette. 

"What?! We're sacrifices! What the heck did we do to deserve this?!" Asta groaned.

"Looks like you guys should been better people! Especially you, Luck! Serves you damn right!" Magna snickers teasingly.

The Vermillion women heard his statement and glances over at him from her shoulder.

"They all passed the Royal Knights Selection Exam" She revealed, shocking the Black Bull Members. 

"What?!" Magna stuttered.

"W-We passed?!" Noelle gasps.

" Well, I'll be damned" Y/N shook her head with wide eyes.

"We made it into the Royal Knights?!" Asta was also in disbelief, " I couldn't win the tournament, but Yuno didn't leave me behind either! We both can still strive to become the Wizard King and fight on the same stage!" He smiled, " Heck Yeah!"

The white haired female looked down in thought. Two days ago she had seen Ryha when she went on her date, and now...She will be facing him soon. Y/N bit her lip, she didn't know what was going to happen.

"Noelle...Y/N...It will be great working together as Fellow Royal Knights!" The ash blond grinned as he looked at them.

" Don't go barging into your own again and cause trouble for everyone else" Noelle huffed before looking away from him.

" Yeah! I've been training even harder so you won't have to worry about that!" Asta assured with a smile.

" Did you not hear what I just said?! Don't go barging into places!" She scolded.

" He doesn't" Y/N cut in with a small smile, " Trouble just seems to always come his way."

" Yeah!" The ash blond grinned as he pumped his fists.

" By the way, I believe their was one other Black Bull who passed" The Vermillion women scanned the Base.

" Huh, one more?" The delinquent perks up, " Really!? Maybe I'm the one you're looking for!" He pointed to himself, while the Vermillion women ignores him. " Hey there!" He waves his hands in front of her.

" I don't see him though..." Mereoleona muttered before looked at Magna.

" Hello?! I'm right here! Magna Swing!" He insisted.

" It's not you" She resorts flatly, " It doesn't matter. A summons has been sent to them" She added, ignoring the dejected male.

" Guess I didn't make it after all..." Magna uttered in disappointment. Luck perks up at the solemn expression and puts on his signature cheery grin.

"Too bad for you, Magna. I'm gonna become even stronger in the Royal Knights so I might get too strong for you" The cheery blond taunted.

Y/N smirks when she notices the change in Magna.

" H-Hey what are you-" Noelle was cut off when Magna throws his shades on the ground.

" You got some nerve, you little shit!" He shouted, " I'll keep getting back up no matter how many times I fall! You've better not crap your pants when you come back and I'm way stronger than you!" He pointed to the Berserker, " Alright! Training time! Vanessa, Spar with me!"

"What? But I'm about to enjoy this." The pink haired female holds up a bottle of booze. 

"I wanna get stronger! I have to!!" Magna insisted with much seriousness. Vanessa couldn't help but to smile at the male.

" Fine. I guess I'll just have fun later, you virgin delinquent" She winks at him.

" Who you calling delinquent?!" He scowls back at her.

Y/N laughs at the scene before bumping her shoulder with Lucks.

" Thank you, Lucky Charms for cheering him up" She whispers to him as she watched the fire in Magna's eyes.

" Hehe~" Luck giggles before grasping onto her arm.

________________________________________________________________________________

Every Magic Knight who managed to pass the Royal Knight exam were gathered together at the tower of Hope where the ceremony will be held.

Mereoleona is everyone as she called the names of the Royal Knights.

"From the Silver Eagles, Nils Ragus..." the Captain of the Crimson Lion King announces.

"Yes, ma'am!" the ice magic user shows the Magic Knight salute.

"The Vice Captain of the Coral Peacocks, Kirsch Vermillion."

"My name always sounds so beautiful." Kirsch gives a dramatic response.

"From the Blue Rose Knights, Puli Angel." Mereoleona continues. 

"I'm here! Did you all miss me?" The wing magic user announces.

"From the Green Praying Mantises, En Ringard." She added.

En let out an awkward cough while the manly man mushroom stands on his right shoulder. 

"Hell yeah! Let's do this!" the talking mushroom shouted.

"From the Purple Orca, Digit Taliss." the purple haired shivered in fear from the Vermillion women. "I'm starting to get nervous right now..."

"From the Aqua Deer, Captain Rill Boismortier and Fragil Tormenta." Mereoleona announces in confusion as to why Rill was part of the competition.

"Hi. I'm Rill, the Magic Knights Squad captain who couldn't even win the tournament..." Rill stated with his dejected voice.

"Captain, please get a hold of yourself!" The snow magic user said worriedly.

"From the Golden Dawn, David Swallow, Hamon Caseus, Klaus Lunettes, Mimosa Vermillion, and Yuno!" Mereoleona lists.

"Yes, ma'am..." The Golden Dawn members shows the Magic Knight salute.

"More candidates were chosen from our squad than any other..." The glass magic user stated with his close eyes smile.

"This is what we call Golden Dawn quality and Golden Dawn pride." The steel magic user responded.

"Of course Yuno was chosen! He was the MVP of the Selection Exam!" Bell flaps her wings and sits on Yuno's shoulder. 

"From the Black Bulls, Luck Voltia, Noelle Silva, Y/N, and Asta..." She finishes.

"Yes, ma'am!" The Black Bulls  show the Magic Knights salute.

The ash blond male has a smug look on his face as he decides to go for his rival. 

"How do you like that, Yuno?! I didn't get left behind! I'll keep getting back up no matter how many times I fall!" He shouted as he pointed his thumb at himself.

"And you fall again." Yuno stated flatly.

" You did nothing but fall" Bell huffs.

Y/N watches the interaction from everyone with a distant expression on her face. It was just surreal that everyone was about to happen. Even with her memories of her past life she wondered what would happen if she returned back to that state.

Would she seek revenge too?

Would she try to kill her friends not knowing what she was doing?

Y/N looks up and looks at each of her freinds.

' No. I won't hurt them. I'm stronger than that...The Eye of the Midnight Sun is going to end...Weather I or anyone else like it or not'

The white haired female bit her lip from the thought. In some way...

She couldn't shake the weird feeling that something wrong is going to happen.

Something...

Out of her control.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Things are finally about to happen. It's going to get crazy!! Chapter Forty Nine coming soon~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

249K 7.4K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...
22.5K 483 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...
51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
678 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...