17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

2》I Got It

425 25 8
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

*knock knock!*

*knock knock!*

*knock knock!*

"Yah, Myoui Mina! Wake up!"

Momo keep knocking her door for almost ten minutes, yet she still peacefully asleep.

Mina yawn and move another side while hugging her teddy bear.

"Momo, give me five minutes more."

Momo can feel her blood boiled and continue knocking her door, but this time more rough.

"What do you mean another five minutes?! You're getting late for interview! Its almost ten!"

Mina widen her eyes before straight her body. She then rushing look at her phone. She had another half an hour and she had to prepare herself before interview start on ten.

She then get up and open the door, welcoming Momo who finally can exhale when she see Mina already woke up.

"Im gonna be late, Momo! I might wont arrive there on time!"

Momo shake her head before patted Mina shoulder.

"Lucky for you, I will send you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, yeah. Dont be too happy, go shower now. Or, I'll leave you."

Momo left and at same time Mina run to her bathroom. She dont care if she had breakfast or not, because what she thinking was just get the job and get pay.

She dont hesitant to choose what to wear because she already prepared it since last night.

Yes, she wearing mint suits and rock with her medium leght hair. It was to be long, but she cutted it last week because she think its time to be her old look back.

Mina rush out from her room and snatch the bread before run to Momo's car.

Momo who waiting in the car, was little taken aback when Mina stomped her door. She shake her head when see Mina brush her hair while bread on her mouth.

She then started to drive her car out from their apartment and straight to where WJEON company placed. Its not far from Momo dance studio and she can say that she can send Mina to work every morning.

As soon the arrive, Momo hold Mina for a while.

"Come on, Momo. I had another fifteen minutes."

"Not before you wear this."

Momo pull Mina arms to get closer to her and putted some light lipstick. She look satisfied to see Mina in natural good look.

She then patted Mina shoulder.

"I know you will get the job, Mina. Do your best and please, dont show your talkative side. Be professional."

Mina feel motivated when Momo supported her. She then hugged Momo before open the door and rush inside the building.

Momo shake her head and drive away from the building to her dance studio.

"You can do it, beasty."

●●●●●●

Mina get inside the big and magnificient building. She was awed by the design and impressed with whole peoples who working on this company.

She gulped when a little nervous attacked her inside before go to counter.

"Excuse me, Im Myoui Mina."

The server who is woman, raise her head and flash her welcome smile.

"Well hello, mrs. Myoui. May I help you?"

Mina relief that the server look friendly with her.

"Well, Im here for the interview. May I know which level to interview room?"

She pointed her profile documents on her hands before the server nodded her head.

"Ah, its on the level 17 which is at left side and you will see some people gathered there."

"Thank you, miss...."

"Throw the miss, Im Kim Dahyun."

"Same too, just Mina."

They both smile before Mina bid to go.

"Hwaiting, Mina!"

She turned around and wave to Dahyun before rush to the lift.

While waiting the lift arrive, some people give some space on the middle area made Mina confuse. But she have to take a step aside as she dont know why, but she feel that she have to.

Suddenly, everyone bow down on their right side made Mina more confuse. When she peek her right side, there is one guy with grey suits on him; walking towards lift.

"Good morning, mr. Jeon."

Mina almost gasp in loud when she absolutely didnt believe what she saw.

A guy with cold face, grey suits, holding one black bag and exposed forehead, was the ceo of this company. She remembered what Momo said last night, she was right. That guy is so scary to see at first sight.

And that guy, just hummed before get inside the lift and people started to fill the space. Mina glance at her watch, another ten minutes so she quickly get in the lift.

She feels that her body getting more nervous than excited when she shared one lift with the ceo of WJEON building.

*ting!*

Everyone walk out from the lift. Mina followed what Dahyun told her, go to the left side and there; she saw some ladies with suits and documents they brought.

Probably to get the job like her. Mina mirrored herself through her phone, she feel confident with her look.

Thanks to Momo, she added little shine on her face.

As she took a seat beside some ladies, she remain silent. Its true, the truth story that she twice get fired from working at company. And to other job too, that because she showed her true self much.

This time, Mina promise herself.

She dont want to repeat a same mistakes. As she observe other girls, they look so nervous and some of them are sweating.

But Mina feels nothing. A nervous inside her ago, gone as soon she think that she can do it.

"The interview start, now!"

There is lady standing infront of them, holding the name list and call one by one every each twenty minutes.

Mina knew her name was at line 6, so anytime she will get call.

That lady, named Suan. She introduced herself as temporary secertary for ceo. And Mina finally understand, that this job is not just to work here as ordinary worker; but also as secertary.

This ceo looking for secertary too.

"Myoui Mina!"

She startled when she get called. Mina then raise her hand before Suan gestured her to get inside the room. Mina stand up and fix herself for a last time before walk in.

She even glance surround her, some ladies look more nervous and some of them, look satisfied after interview.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

That voices, husky and deep. Made Mina starting to nervous back. But she exhale deep breath and open the door.

Revealing her head first. She could see the meeting room was wide and there, edge the room had one man sitting the chair.

The ceo.

Mina then reveal her whole self and walk towards him. She politely put her documents on the table to let him see her profile.

She saw his name tag, Jeon Wonwoo.

This ceo company is Jeon Wonwoo.

And he look young than other ceo she had worked before. At least, he didnt look like a pervert boss to her.

"So, you are Myoui Mina. A japenese girl who borned at USA and had twice experienced working at two company. Saint company and Yearn company, impressive."

'Does he just praise me?'

Mina nodded her head and keep her hands behind while her face try to remain serious.

Wonwoo putted down her file and finally get to look at her face.

He raised his brows and staring her from head till down. Mina familiar with the stare, like a pervert one. But this time, its not. She caught his gaze are judging her.

"Your status? Age? Worked as before?"

Three questions that Mina sure she can answer. Because thats a basic questions she always get when she get interviewed.

Mina clear her throat and clasp her hands.

"Im single, but I had one brother. My age is twenty eight soon. I have worked as secertary at Saint company and manager at Yearn company."

Wonwoo nodded his head, he get little impressed with Mina. But not enough to make him agree to take her as his secertary.

"Why you didnt continue working at those company?"

Mina dont know what to show her attitude, but she apologize to herself. She need to be show her true shadow, a sassy and savage side.

She show her cold face, almost had same aura with Wonwoo.

"Simple, that two bosses are pervert."

Wonwoo scoff and tilt his head. He suddenly feel that her gaze forcing him to battle.

"How you sure if you work here, Im not a pervert ceo like them?"

Mina tilt her head too and bravely cross her arms. For the first time in his entire life as ceo, he found a lady who shameless act tough infront of him.

"I had black belt and Im not scared with anyone including my own boss. Im fearless. I have worked other jobs than as being office worker for almost eight years. And I swear, get or didnt get this job, I still had chance to work as what I wanted to be."

Wonwoo felt challenged. Her words challenging his nervers.

"You must have knew that I had one kid, right?"

Mina scoff and she know what to say. Last night before she slept, she had research abour his profile and remembered what Momo said to her.

"I dont have right to say you are a widow or maybe a married man, but I assume that kid are this company priority too."

Wonwoo glared her, well she was right. That kid are important to his company but the way she talked, like she knew much about how company worked.

Again, he impressed with her professionist answer.

"What if I tell you to take care of him, are you capable to handle him?"

Mina silence for a while making Wonwoo sure she wont give a good answer.

'That boy is not just a boy. He is this company's priority. That boy must be had specialist to control this guy.'

She clear her throat and smirk.

"I told you, I had one younger brother. Five years younger than me and Im sure, I can handle your kid."

Wonwoo secretly groan but he try to be professional as boss.

"That kid is five years old. What makes you think you can be my secertary?"

That question made her sick. She'd gave same answers on past and today, she have to repeat it again.

"I dont think I can, but Im confident I could. I spoke three languages, had degree on bussiness management, eleven years on ballet, eight years working differents jobs. And probably more than just a secertary and manager. My perspective didnt stick at one thing, I passionate with my own ability."

Her last sentences finally tested him until end. He surrender, he finally found a woman who suits to be his secertary.

A woman who quite challenging, confident, smart and little sassy. And he didnt denied, its his first time to hear someone gave a brilliant yet savage answer to powerful ceo like him.

Wonwoo check her documents again and yes, she saying the truth.

She did had multiple job other than working at company. Eleven years learning ballets, quite amazing. She did had degree on business management and her achievements are two times more better than other ladies he interviewed.

He close her documents before cross his arms and lean against his chair.

"Alright, congratulations miss Myoui. You have been accepted to work here, as my secertary."

If Momo with her right now, she would jump and scream.

But she have to hold herself for now.

Mina bowed her body as respect.

"Thank you, mr. Jeon."

Before she could go, Wonwoo pointed his finger to her.

"This outifits suits you and be prepare, tomorrow you gonna meet that kid and I wanna see how capable you are to handle him."

Mina give a short smile to him before nodded her head. She then walk out from meeting room after took her documents.

Wonwoo who watched her go, exhale his heavy breath and ruffle his hair when he felt little frustated.

He then tapped his chin and called Suan.

"Yes sir?"

"Tell other interviewer outside, that I will interview them as office worker."

Suan nodded and go away.

"Myoui Mina..... you gotta be kidding me."

●●●●●●

Mina rush to get out from the building but she realise something. She turn around and go to the counter.

"Hey, Dahyun!"

That girl look up and immedietly smile to Mina.

"Oh, Mina. Hows your interview?"

Mina giggling and suddendly hold Dahyun hands.

"I get to be ceo secertary!"

Dahyun gasp and join Mina jumping together. She then grip Mina hands and smile, as she happy to see Mina finally pass her interview.

"You so lucky, Mina. I onced tried to be his secertary, but I end up here. As receptionist."

Mina grin before squeez Dahyun hands.

"Its okay, Dahyun-ah. After all, I get new friends here and Im happy that Im not gonna be alone."

"Y-you wanna be m-my friends?"

She blinked her eyes in disbelief. Mina laughed and nodded her head.

"Of course! I know you are good girl. Its wasted to not be your friends."

Dahyun can feel her cheeks get hot and Mina notice it. She pinch Dahyun cheeks and patted her shoulder.

"I cant wait to start my work tomorrow and see you again. I gotta go, Dahyun. See your next day!"

Mina released her hands away from Dahyun before walk out from building while wave to Dahyun.

Dahyun responded her and couldnt hide her smile anymore.

"Finally, new friends again! Thanks, Mina."

●●●●●●

*knock knock*

Wonwoo look away from his laptop, looking at his door get open.

He then silently groan when a small figure show up and walking towards him.

"What are you doing here, Nikki? You supposed to be at your school, study."

"School end early because there is an accident happend."

His eyes widen and lean forwards to look at Nikki more clearly.

"Accident?!"

"There is boy burned our class curtains and caused one girl's hair turned into popcorn."

Wonwoo glared Nikki, suspecting something from that kid face before cross his arms.

"Its not you who do it, right Nikki?"

Nikki shake his head and took out his tablet from his bagpack.

"Im too short to open the fire on kitchen. Im exactly 0.5 meter short than fire cooker."

His answer is enough to prove he is not what Wonwoo thought. Nikki then play his tablet in silence while Wonwoo stared him before continue his work.

half an hour later~

Nikki stop playing his tablet and look at Wonwoo who doesnt seems wanted to stop his work.

"Give me your money."

Wonwoo frown before look at Nikki.

"For what?"

"Im hungry! Time for lunch, daddy Wonu."

He groan as he annoyed by that boy behaviour. He glances his watch, there is another twenty minutes before lunch. Yet this boy already starving.

"We buy food and then get back here. As soon we return, do your homework and silence until my work finish."

Nikki act he zip his mouth before stand up and walk out from Wonwoo's room. He dont even hesitant to close door little loud.

Wonwoo grunted and quickly stand up to chase Nikki.

"This boy, I wish I could tied him inside store room for a day."

●●●●●●

"Im surprised you get the job."

Momo nodding her head while watching Mina keep eating her food. Well not just a food, but lots of foods.

The lunch, Momo will pay everything Mina wanted as celebrate her for getting the job as WJEON's secertary boss. And Mina absolutely proud of herself today.

"I will start working tomorrow and will meet that boy."

Momo furrow and rest her head on her palms.

"You nervous to see that kid?"

Mina laughed and keep munching her food while shaking her head.

"Me? Nervous? Pffft, hundred percent not at all, peaches. I know how to handle kids."

Momo rolled her eyes and twitch her lips up.

"Thats because you had younger brother, thats why you could say you can."

Mina smirk and pointed Momo using fried potatoes she hold.

"You jealous that you dont have a brother, right?"

Momo get annoyed and quickly throw her tissue to Mina.

"Damn you!"

●●●●●●

Wonwoo watching Nikki eating his lunch while he didnt touch his coffee for almost ten minutes.

"Tomorrow, you will meet your new baby sitter."

Nikki doesnt respond him at all, instead he watching his cartoon on tablet.

"Jeon Nikki, Im talking to you. Have a respect on me."

That boy exhale and finally look at Wonwoo.

"I dont want another baby sitter."

"Oh yeah? Because if we dont had someone to take care of you while Im gone, who else?"

"God."

Wonwoo inhale deep breath and glares Nikki while his teeth was tighted grip.

"Fine, you will go to your grandparents home."

"No, daddy Wonu!"

Nikki starting to whine and show his rebellious attitude to Wonwoo. That kid stomped his feets on couch while Wonwoo watched him without care.

He satisfied to see Nikki whining because he knew that boy dont like to go his grandparents house.

"Now choose, Jeon Nikki. Having baby sitter; or stay with your grandparents?"

Nikki stomped his feets again before look at Wonwoo.

"Fine, I will had baby sitter."

Wonwoo raise his brows and stand up.

"Good, now finish your food and study. I've told you many times, Nikki. Dont ever mess with me."

He snatch his coffee before go to his table back and continue his work. Nikki pull his tounge to Wonwoo and that guys seems didnt notice it or maybe he dont even care. Nikki continue eat his food while quitely pouting when watching his cartoon.

Wonwoo took a glance on Nikki, he scoff and shake his head.

"You and him, are so stubborn."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.3K 73
it took her only one dance to own my heart, but it took me an eternity to convince myself we were never going to happen. ××× Date started: July 3, 20...
3K 230 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
22.9K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
458 53 12
Chou Tzuyu, 17year old troublemaker and popular girl of the school. She is the cold and savage girl, only soft and real around her friends, Son Chaey...