Friends! | TXT text Story

By BlvkSwan

Main ship: Taegyu Side ship: Yeonbin SinglePringle: Hueningkai - Txt and what they call themselves; Gyu Tyun ... More

Introoo
Groupchat
We're all trash! Except Taegyu
Birthdays and Animals!
School :p
장미 High School
장미 High School (2)
Hangout!
양귀비 Café
Yellow.
Among sus
100 digits of π︎
Shopping!!
신윌 Mall
Genshin?
Soobin
New name
Awards
The aftermath
Just a tomato incident
Ice qweem and popcorn
Help
DA POLICE
Singing ✨
The start of TXT
Christmas Break!!
Cookie time!
Airport
Airport pt. 2
Airport pt. 3
Pool time!
Buffet
White room
Strange
Fish..
Pretty~
Finally
Back to where we started
Huening Key
Christmas Carol
L̴i̴f̴e̴
Showcase
Social Media
Uhm??
Choi Odi
Huenpranks
Broken shower head
School
SnAhaAHH
Taehyun
Dramas
Frog
Huening Kai
Again
Explanation
Power time
Power time 2
Yeonjun
The end

Lights out

382 7 2
By BlvkSwan

The lights start flickering. The four in the room continue to panic as the one in the mirror just watched.

Beomgyu's panicking lead him to falling into the mirror, now with his beloved Taehyun.

"Guys!!" He called out to them. They didn't hear him. "Guys!!!" He shouted again. Still, they didn't hear him. He then looked over to his side to find himself sitting on top of Taehyun's lap. "Taehyunie?" He called out. No answer.

Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck and kept calling his name. He never answered. It was like he was in some sort of hypnotic state. He just blankly stared at the boys on the opposite end of the mirror.

"Taehyunie.." he called out one last time, his eyes getting teary.

Suddenly, the flickering lights of the room went dark. Beomgyu could hear his friends' screams on the other end. "Guys!!" He shouted desperately, trying to get back to the other side of the mirror.

There was no use in trying, he couldn't get back through. When he slipped into the mirror, his hand went through easily. But when he tried leaving, a force was keeping him inside.

All he could do, was sit there and listen to his friends' screams. All he could do was watch as his friends became silent. All he could do, was watch as the black fog emerge from thin air and take his friends to somewhere unknown.

A hand grabbed his shoulder. Taehyun was blankly staring at him. Beomgyu looked back to see the hand was Taehyun's hand as a tear slipped from his eye.

And before he knew it, it was dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 100 80
:0 Continuation of Friends! Main ship: Taegyu Side ship: Yeonbin SinglePringle: Hueningkai - Txt and what they call themselves; Gyu Tyun Soobin NingN...
3.1K 385 14
𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖲 | 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❝𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾...
55.8K 1.8K 14
"𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩."