The end

"Oh- wahh?!" Beomgyu exclaimed, his eyes wide from the sight in front of him.

Outside of the ~Hybe~ building was a bunch of kpop idols who also share this same building was staring straight at his soul. But, his eyes only landed on the love of his life who was standing in the middle of them all.

There was also a banner that says, 'To my Love, Gyu'. Beomgyu slowly walked his way over to his lover, feeling his eyes glisten from the amazement of everything happening, which also started forming tears from the happiness.

"Taehyun..? What's all this?" He asked, looking up at him gently with a shy smile.

"Beomie, I love you so much." He replied. He pulled out a box from inside his pocket.

Beomgyu's cheeks flushed red at the sight. "Is this..?"

"A promise ring, so I will be here with you until the day I marry you. No, I will always be here with you even after the day I marry you." Taehyun said, fixing the mistake in his sentence.

"It's so lovely, Taehyun-ah." Beomgyu sincerely said, staring down at the pretty ring.

"You look just as lovely." Taehyun said as he caressed Beomgyu's cheek. He could feel Beomgyu's heated face and knew this was going well. "I promise to always protect you and love you. That's my promise to you. No matter what, I won't ever leave you alone."

A sniffle came from a person from the crowd of idols and someone blowing their nose on a tissue was heard. Looking that way, Beomgyu chuckled as he saw his older members being dramatic as they cried from seeing this emotional moment.

"Huening, can you please tell them to shush?" Taehyun said with a creepy smile displayed on his face.

With a nod, Huening shoved tissues up both Soobin and Yeonjun's noses and whipped their tears away.

The other idols around them just laughed along.

Now back to facing each other, Taehyun gently placed the ring on Beomgyu's finger then kissed it. "Hey, I know you wished for this." He said.

"Y-Yeah I did.. I even thought of getting you a ring.. soo.." Beomgyu pulled out a ring of his own. "Your own promise ring." He chuckled.

Taehyun smiled as Beomgyu slipped the ring on Taehyun's finger then kissed it gently. "I also promise to protect you. I promise that I won't leave you even if something happens and I promise that if something does happen, I will be the first to apologize. Whenever you are feeling sad, I'll be there for you."

"Beomgyu, I love you so much."

"I love you just as much, Taehyun."

As they kissed each other, the crowd of idols decided to cheer them on. Some cried as some were screaming and some just clapped.

Whatever happened, it was all to congratulate the two lovebirds of Hybe.

"So when can we get married?"

"Beomie, we're twenty."

"Yeah?"

"We're too young to get married."

"Ughh not you too.."

And that ladies and gentlemen, is why Taegyu is so wholesome.

Thank you for reading :)