양귀비 Café

【︎양귀비 = Poppy】︎
《︎yang gwibi café》︎

"You guys should've texted us when you got here! We didn't know what you guys look like!" Huening exclaimed, upset.

"Well sorry. I was about to but then y'all asked for my face. And you guys never said when to get here!" Soobin defends himself.

"Yeonjun, when did you get here?" Beomgyu asks, tilting his head to the side a bit to show his confusion.

"Got here at around five." Yeonjun states, scrolling through his phone on instagram.

"You trash. You've been here for an hour and you didn't even tell us." Taehyun eyed him with an aggressive look of annoyance.

"You sure you aren't the annoyed trash?" Soobin questioned, making Taehyun turn to glare at him instead.

"Nuh. Taehyunie isn't trash. But he sure is annoyed.." Beomgyu pouts, rubbing Taehyun's shoulder to try and calm him.

Taehyun sighs as Beomgyu's actions actually calms him down.

"Hm, anyways. How long have you three been here?" Soobin asked, wondering how long they've been waiting for him.

"An hour and a half." Huening says. "We even already bought drinks.

"Huh, so I came thirty minutes after. Nice." Yeonjun gave a smile before going back to scrolling on his phone.

Taehyun starts fuming again. "Why are you even here if you're only gonna scroll on your phone?!!" He shouts, getting the attention of everyone inside the café.

"A-Ah.. Taehyunie shh.. it's ok.." Beomgyu calmly says as he caressed his back. He calms him off again.

"Sorry.." he mumbles, letting out a sigh.

Yeonjun frowns at the two. "Ok, i'll behave. There, no phone scrolling." He says as he puts his phone in his jacket pocket.

Soobin comes back from the counter, no one realizing he left in the first place.

"I got you an ice cream cone, Tae." Soobin said, handing him the vanilla cone.

"Oh. Thank you.. Soobin." Taehyun replies, taking the cone and hesitantly licking it.

Beomgyu smiles and hugs Taehyun from the side, making the latter smile a bit.

"Hey, let's not fight alright? We all just met. I don't wanna have to deal with fighting.." Beomgyu mumbles, making everyone nod in agreement.

After Taehyun finishes his ice cream, they all left the café with a few snacks that Soobin also bought.

Soon they were at a random playground nearby the café.

Beomgyu and Taehyun stayed on the swing set, talking a bit while eating a bag of chips. Huening sat on one of the slides while scrolling through Instagram on his phone, a bag of opened but not eaten crackers between his legs. Yeonjun and Soobin sat on a bench, also scrolling through Instagram. They ate all their treats already.

"Taehyunie, let's talk." Beomgyu starts.

"Ok.." Taehyun replies.

"Do you.. not feel comfortable with the others here?"

"No.. I don't like them.."

"What do you dislike about them?"

"Huening annoys me.. and he makes me jealous every time he comes near you.. uh and Yeonjun was just being rude. Soobin is fine I guess.." cRoNCh.

Beomgyu gets off his swing set and jumps on Taehyun's lap with his arms around hid waist, now straddling him on the swing set. He held onto the swing's chains that held the swing up.

"I know it will be a while before you can get used to them being here, but they're our friends now."

"Yeah I guess. You know, you make friends too easily."

"Nuh, not really. They come to me first."

"True."

"Mm.. wanna head back now?"

"Sure, hold on tight." Beomgyu wraps his arms around Taehyun's neck. He then gets off the swing, carrying Beomgyu.

"Guys!! We'll be leaving!" Beomgyu shouts at the others who look up to meet the couple walking away. Well, Taehyun was walking away while Beomgyu was now on his back. He was also feeding him a few chips along the way.

The others also said their goodbyes and go their separate ways, disposing their trash in a bag before chucking it in one of the trash cans nearby.

All went home with different thoughts in their minds, some about the day and some about each other.

There was only one thing that they all had in mind that was the same..

'Will we even be able to become good friends?'