Strange

"Hmm.. if I was a weird sparkly black smokey thingy shaped as a cat.. where would I go?" Yeonjun asked himself, walking in a direction that was unknown.

"I think I'd be in the sky with all the sparkly stars!" Huening Kai happily said.

"Mm, but then the figure would be noticeable to humans and I don't think it would want that." Taehyun explained.

"Then why did it show itself to us?" Beomgyu asked.

"No idea, we'll just have to see for ourselves once that thing shows itself again." Taehyun stated.

"Guys, over here." Soobin said, looking down somewhere.

Everyone goes to his side, and they're staring down at a cliff with sparkly water at the bottom. It was also really clear water which isn't normal unless it's drinking water or pool water.

"That's.. where the heck are we.." Yeonjun mumbled.

"A question we all don't have answers of.." Beomgyu sighed.

In the reflection of the clear sparkly water, the same black fog hovered above them, staring down at them with it's blue and green eyes.

Taehyun jumps into the water. "Let's swim underneath the water until it leaves us alone." He whispers. Beomgyu and Huening Kai then jump in too.

"Wait but we don't even have our swimming clothes on!" Yeonjun whisper-yelled.

"Just jump in if you want to live." Taehyun rolled his eyes.

So, Yeonjun jumped in. Now it was just Soobin.

"I can't swim.." he whispers.

"Soobinnie, I'll catch you." Yeonjun said.

"A-Are you sure?" Yeonjun nods. "Ok.." he jumps in and holds onto Yeonjun tightly. They then all hold their breathe and dip down underwater.

The black fog then leaves them alone, for now.

Before they go back up, Taehyun noticed something. "Guys- I think we can breathe underwater." He said.

Beomgyu stopped his breathe holding and nods. "He's right, we can breathe underwater."

"That's- strange. Are we even in our world?" Soobin questioned.

"I don't think so.." Huening Kai replied. He looks deeper in the clear water and noticed something pass by. "Oo, I'm going this way. Follow me if you want." He then hurried after whatever passed by them.

"Ugh, Kai!" Soobin followed.

And because they need to stick together, time to follow Huening Kai!