Lights out

The lights start flickering. The four in the room continue to panic as the one in the mirror just watched.

Beomgyu's panicking lead him to falling into the mirror, now with his beloved Taehyun.

"Guys!!" He called out to them. They didn't hear him. "Guys!!!" He shouted again. Still, they didn't hear him. He then looked over to his side to find himself sitting on top of Taehyun's lap. "Taehyunie?" He called out. No answer.

Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck and kept calling his name. He never answered. It was like he was in some sort of hypnotic state. He just blankly stared at the boys on the opposite end of the mirror.

"Taehyunie.." he called out one last time, his eyes getting teary.

Suddenly, the flickering lights of the room went dark. Beomgyu could hear his friends' screams on the other end. "Guys!!" He shouted desperately, trying to get back to the other side of the mirror.

There was no use in trying, he couldn't get back through. When he slipped into the mirror, his hand went through easily. But when he tried leaving, a force was keeping him inside.

All he could do, was sit there and listen to his friends' screams. All he could do was watch as his friends became silent. All he could do, was watch as the black fog emerge from thin air and take his friends to somewhere unknown.

A hand grabbed his shoulder. Taehyun was blankly staring at him. Beomgyu looked back to see the hand was Taehyun's hand as a tear slipped from his eye.

And before he knew it, it was dark.