신윌 Mall

【︎신윌 = New Moon】︎
《︎sin wol mall》︎

"Yo, Beomie Hyung!" Taehyun shouted as he wrapped an arm around Beomgyu's neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Taehyunie! You found me!" Beomgyu giggled, returning the hug.

"Obviously, you were in plain sight. Come on now, the others are already here." He says with his hand now intertwined with Beomgyu's.

They walk together inside the mall. Soobin, Yeonjun, and Huening Kai were sitting on the ledge of a water fountain that really sparked the big room up a bit.

"We're here!" Beomgyu called out, waving his arm happily at them and getting their attention.

"Nice. Come on Beom we're going shopping." Yeonjun then pulled Beomgyu away from Taehyun who glared at him from behind.

"Don't mind him, Tae. He won't steal your man from you. After all, he's.. straight." Soobin said.

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows with a frown situated on his lips. "I don't want anyone touching him."

"Hm, is this why you can't stand being alone without him for even one second?" Hueningkai asked.

"Yes." He said in an soft but powerful way.

"So were you jealous when I started talking to him?" Huening asked again.

"Very." Taehyun glared.

"Mm, how about when Beomgyu needs to get home?" Soobin questioned.

"Oh. I always video call him until we go to sleep." Taehyun replied.

"Isn't that a bit much?"

"Never."

"I'm going this way, you two can continue chatting!" Huening then happily skipped away to a store full of Molang plushies.

"That idiot."

"I know." Taehyun sighed. "Hey, Soobin?"

"Yes, Tae?"

"Do you think.. I'm a bit too possessive towards Beomgyu?"

"Think? I don't have to think. I know you are." Soobin pats Taehyun on the shoulder.

"Am I being a bad boyfriend then?" Taehyun looked up with puppy eyes.

"Bad? Definitely not. If that were the case, Beomgyu would have left you. I think he likes you being possessive over him. You know?"

"Yeah, but.. what if one day he gets tired of me like this and then leaves me?"

"Tae, he won't. Stop doubting him because right now, he has a surprise for you."

"A surprise? We're at the mall though."

"Exactly. Oh, the surprise is finished." Soobin pointed over towards Yeonjun and Beomgyu walking back, Beomgyu hiding behind Yeonjun.

"That's no surprise, that's Yeonjun." Taehyun said with a sigh.

"Nope, not him. Your surprise is behind him."

Beomgyu peaked from behind Yeonjun with his pink cheeks heating up. He took a step to the side, away from Yeonjun and towards Taehyun.

He gasped at the sight of him. Beomgyu was wearing a sweater that said, 'My Lovely Tyun' with an arrow pointing towards the right. He was also holding a bag in his arms.

"This is for you." Beomgyu said, nervously handing the bag over to Taehyun.

He reached inside the bag and pulled out his very own sweater that said, 'My Sweet Gyu' with an arrow pointing towards the left.

Smiling, he quickly put the sweater on. "I love it, Beomie Hyung. Thank you." He said, looking up at him.

"You should thank the others too. Th-They planned this.." he shyly looks away.

"Thank you guys." Taehyun got up and hugged the two before hugging Beomgyu tightly, not letting go any time sooner.

"Yeah so like, it costed over 100$ to have that printed onto the shirt so you should treat me back." Yeonjun sassily stated.

"No." Taehyun said back and continued hugging his Beomie.

"I'm back!! Ooo! You got the gift!" Huening exclaimed, a giant cat plushie in his hands.

"Oh my god you literally bought that giant thing?" Soobin sighed. "And how do you think you'll be able to get home? Hm?"

"Uh. I can always ride with Beomgyu and Taehyun." He replied quickly.

"No." Taehyun said.

"Oh- why?"

"We have no space." Beomgyu answered for Taehyun.

"Ight, he's coming with me then. Come on Huening." Yeonjun spoke up and walked away, dragging Huening kai with him.

"That was easier than expected. Welp we'll go now too then if they're leaving." Taehyun said.

"Waaaait! I saw an arcade place here when we walked in earlier! Can we go there first, pleaaaase?" Beomgyu exclaimed.

Taehyun gave him a chuckle and a nod. Soobin sighed as he watched the two leave to the arcade. He's alone now.

"Might as well go home then.." he mumbled to himself before shuffling his way to the exit of the mall.