Airport pt. 3

Taehyun woke up the second the plane lands. He looked out of the window then at Beomgyu who was still sleeping with his head leaning over at the window's end.

"On behalf of Korean Airlines. I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice night!" The announcer lady says over the speaker.
(I got this off a website.)

With the sound of the beep, Taehyun unbuckled his seatbelt and tried to shake Beomgyu awake.

"Hyung~ It's time to get up." He called, Beomgyu stirring in his sleep until both eyes slowly opened.

Taehyun could feel three pair of eyes staring at him. He looked up at them, seeing how they're giving him eyes of adoration as he takes care of his precious boyfriend.

"We're here already?" Beomgyu asked, rubbing his eyes gently to take the sleepiness away. Taehyun nodded, caressing his cheek.

And so, the five of them get off the plane with their backpacks of treats. All they needed now was to get their luggages at the baggage claim.

Once they got their luggage, they rented a car and drove off to the hotel that they rented just days ago. Beomgyu, being in a rich family, used not even a quarter of his money for this luxurious hotel suite.

"Here are your keys, enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you, you have a good day." Beomgyu bowed as he gave the four others their keys.

Although they had a sharable room, he still got them extra keys incase they ever separate somehow.

The room consists of two beds, a really fancy circular dining table with four chairs, a nice couch with leg wrests, a really big flat screen tv, and a really fancy bathroom that could fit three cows in. Plus, a wooden circular bunk bed on the inside of a wall which Huening Kai would probably want.

There was also a pretty nice view out of the two windows since they chose a room on the edge of the building.

Oh, and did I mention the pretty color changing lights on the ceiling?

The five settled down in their amazing new hotel room that they were gonna stay in for the next week. That was enough time to have fun before they head back home once winter break ends.

They're celebrating Christmas and New years with their family at a Christmas party at Taehyun's house. Why Taehyun's house and not Beomgyu's? They live across from each other. Beomgyu's family is rich, and so is Taehyun's because rich neighborhood.

The other three can't relate.

"I call this bed!!" Huening Kai shrieked as he saw the fun lil bunk bed.

"Wha- I want that bed too!" Beomgyu whined, pouting as he saw Hueningkai climb to the top bunk.

It soon broke down to wether Beomgyu should sleep with Taehyun on the regular bed or by himself in the circular bottom bunk.

In the end, because the bunk bed was big and Taehyun and Beomgyu are tiny giants, they ended up with the decision of sleeping on the bottom bunk together.

So, the non occupied bed was for their things.

Soobin lies down on the bed he's sleeping on with Yeonjun. "I'd like to take a nap, please."

"Alright, fine by me!" Huening Kai jumped off the bunk and landed with a thud. "I'm going to the pool!"

"Wouldn't it be closed because of winter?" Yeonjun questioned.

"The indoor pool is open. I'll come too." Taehyun said, searching his bag for his swim trunks.

"I wanna come too, but I didn't pack swimming clothes.." Beomgyu frowns, fumbling with his fingers.

"You can borrow mine, Beomie Hyung. I brought extra incase."

"You're a life savior Taehyunie!" Beomgyu giggled as they both went to the bathroom to change.

"So disgustingly cute." Soobin scoffed.

"Agreed." Yeonjun chuckled, nuzzling his face in the crook of Soobin's neck.

"You two are also." Huening Kai stated. "I'll just change in this closet." He said, opening the doors of the closet. His eyes widened as he gasped when he saw the inside. "It's a whole ass walk in closet!! What kinda hotel is this?!"

"Stop yelling Kai before someone takes it the wrong way once they hear you." Yeonjun stated. Turning back towards his Binnie, he was already fast asleep with light snores coming out of him. He smiled gently at him before turning his head to the sound of the door of the bathroom opening.

"We're done. We'll go ahead on to the pool first, Hyuka when you're done meet us at the entrance." Taehyun said, loud enough for the other to hear.

"Ok!" Huening replied.

The young couple then left and went straight for the pool.