My Life with Chris Brown

By jayinspired19

The sequel to "10 Days with Him". Jay returns with the love of her life by her side. Will they be able to ma... More

Even.
This Ain't.
What A Surprise.
Secret.
Double Trouble.
Compromise.
Bright Ideas.
Love Don't Change.
Easy.
Not So Easy.
Meeting New People.
The Cookup.
California King.
Indigo.
Sorry Enough.
Troubled Waters.
The Breakfast Club.
More Like The Clapback Club.
Caught Off-Guard.
Time & Patience.
Reporting Live.
Suspicions.
Another Headline.
Communication.
The Yard Sale.
Damaged.
Awkward Much.
Preparation.
Change of Plans.
Go Crazy.
Who Dis?
Trip.
What You've Done to Me.
Sorting Things Out.
Misery Loves Company.
Another Betrayal.
Missing.
M.I.A
The Crew League.
Last Minute Arrangement.
The Bridal Shower.
The Bachelor & The Bachelorette.
Vegas Nights.
Bump in the Road.
The Air I Breathe.
Topped It.
The Reception.
Stan.
Grateful.
Expect the Unexpected.
The Last Dance.
Guilty Conscience.
No Boundaries.
Deception.
Talk To Me.
Before the Show.
A Dream Come True.
Mishap.
Cold Feet.
Dream.
Fiendin'.
Right Where We Belong.
Love is Blind: Safety Net

If It Ain't One Thing.

1.6K 75 11
By jayinspired19

Chris' POV:

I kissed her on her forehead as I heard her light snores.

We came back from horseback riding a while ago, and we had a blast. I haven't had that much fun with her in a minute.

Jay and I showered together afterwards. It was so intimate and I loved every second of it. I love taking the time to admire her inside and out. The shower allows me to do that and it allows us to connect on a level that's more personal.

After we finished, she knocked out on the bed. We got up early this morning as well, so I'm not surprised at how tired she was.

I wanna surprise her with a few things from a market I saw nearby. So, I just finished getting dressed.

"Bye baby, I'll be back..." I whispered to her as I kissed her one last time. She didn't even budge.

I smiled, grabbed the room key, my phone, and wallet.

As I walked out the door, I closed it quietly.

I hope I find some good stuff.

20 Minutes Later:

"Thanks bro..." I said as he handed me the bouquet of tulips I just paid for.

They're pink, and I thought she would love them. I've been here for about ten minutes, and I've already gotten a few things.

I got us matching bracelets with the word Mexico spelled out with beads. I found magnetic matching bracelets too. I have one half of a palm tree and she'll have the other. I thought it was cool.

I also grabbed us shirts, a necklace for her, a necklace for Ro, a bong, a book about secret hideaways in Tulum, and a small piece of art.

I think I got carried away at this market now that I think about it. I think it's time to go back.

As I tightened the grip on my bag, I walked in the direction of our villa. Hopefully she's still sleeping.

While walking through the small crowd of people, I started feeling uneasy.

I squinted my eyes and I looked at this girl. She had shades on, but her face was in my direction. Not really being discreet if you ask me.

I looked away, and I looked back at her. It instantly clicked in my mind, and when I realized who it was... my heart tumbled on the ground.

This cannot be happening right now. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Jay's POV:

I woke up to an empty villa. I looked around everywhere, but Chris was nowhere to be found.

Maybe he ran out or something. Normally he says something before leaving. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

"Wya?" was typed under Chris' name in my phone as I sent him a quick text.

I walked out onto our balcony in my baby blue silk robe. I allowed the sun to hit my chocolate skin, and I closed my eyes.

The wind blew slightly, and I tuned my ears into the sound of the waves.

Mexico is so beautiful. I absolutely love it here.

My attention turned to my left hand as a shiny stone sparkled on my finger from the sunlight.

I smiled from ear to ear thinking about Chris' proposal. He is literally the sweetest man in the world.

I can't wait to marry him. Before I took my nap, Chris said that he has a few people that have wedding dresses on hand. One even said he can design the dress I want. At this point I don't know what to do.

Design my own dress or just pick a dress that's already made? Decisions decisions...

I looked over the balcony and watched people walk on the beach. I also saw people on the walkway that stretched near the beach.

It leads to a market. I think I wanna go before we leave.

As a few seconds passed, my eyes wandered.

"What the..." I said as I immediately cut my head towards two people.

I saw a man talking with one of his hands, and a girl standing in front of him talking.

This looks just like Chris, and I hate to say it... but, it looks like he's talking to that girl.

Please tell me my eyes are fooling me right now. I just know my fiancé isn't still talking to this idiot. Ontop of that, what is she doing out here in Mexico!?

My blood slowly began to boil....

Is this why he left the room?? To sneak away with her? What is going on here?

Chris' POV:

"You shouldn't be here! You need to leave!" I semi-yelled at her as she continued to talk.

"Chris, I don't think you wanna yell at me right now. I can make or break your engagement... you choose." She said crossing her arms as I used my free hand to run my hand across my head out of frustration.

"What are you talking about?! I've done nothing with you. I haven't cheated on her with you or anything so stop the cap."

"She's not gonna believe you..." She said as I closed my eyes.

"Bro, I promise you if you mess this up for me...."

"Chris, your fiancé publicly humiliated me, she destroyed my car, and you thought you could just cut me off? After everything we shared? I thought we were cool." She said as I began to walk off.

"Yo ass is crazy. Stay away from me and my fiancé. You think cause you near us in Mexico that I won't have yo ass arrested the second you touch down in the states? Think again." I said continuing to walk away.

"Tread lightly Chris... you'll be seeing me again." She said as I stuck up my middle finger with my back turned.

I don't know what she thinks she has on me, but I have not touched that girl or been with her at all since Jay and I fixed things. I swear.

I can't tell Jay that she's here because then she's gonna think that I have something to do with it.

Nothing can screw up this engagement. I mean that shit. I don't know what I will do. We've come this far and I finally popped the question. If this gets messed up, then I'm done for good.

Moments Later:

I walked in the villa to music playing.

"Now what you in a rush for?
What, you tryna meet your maker, darling?
Or are you runnin' out of time, huh?
But time ain't even real, you really need to chill"

I heard Summer Walker's Insane continue to play as I walked around quietly.

Jay wasn't in the bed, and the balcony door was open.

I set the bag down, and I felt small hands wrap around my torso from behind.

"Welcome back my love..." She said softly as I flashed a smile.

"Wassup babe... I bought you some things from the market nearby."

She came around to face me, and she smiled from ear to ear.

"I would love to see them."

"Ok princess... let's see what we got in here." I said getting excited to pull stuff out of the bag.

"Did you enjoy your walk there?" She asked as she used one hand to rub my back.

"Yea, it was cool. It wasn't far. It was a lot of people out kinda. But, the market was really nice. I almost got carried away and bought more stuff." I said chuckling as I took out her necklace.

Jay's POV:

I'm not saying a thing about that girl. I am going to see if Chris is going to come clean about anything... whether it's doing something with her or just seeing her here.

So far he is failing drastically. He looked upset outside, and now he's all happy?

He removed a necklace from the bag, and I won't lie. It's beautiful.

"I know how much you love butterflies..." He said as he stood behind me to place it around my neck. It had a butterfly pendant on the chain.

I'm definitely in love with it. But, this ain't over. I can't shake this.

I sat on the bed and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"God bless me
God help me, oh
I think I'm insane, ah"

He looked at me confused, and then his facial expression softened.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked me as I remained silent. My eyes stayed on him, and I started playing with my nails.

He sighed and he scratched the back of his head.

"When I was on my way back from the market, I ran into Karrueche..." He said as I squinted my eyes.

Great... I didn't even have to say a word.

"Jay, look... I don't know what she's doing here. I was minding my business and she popped up. So, for the rest of the trip, you're not leaving my sight. I don't know what she has up her sleeve, but I'm not taking any chances." He said as I chuckled.

"I'm not afraid of her."

"I don't care. She's breaking the restraining order, and I can't do anything about it till we're back in L.A. So, until we get back, you're stickin' wit me. Now, can you stop looking at me like I'm keeping secrets from you? How did you even know something happened?" He asked as he shook his head.

"I shouldn't have to think you're keeping secrets."

"You're right."

"Chris, if you're gonna marry me, I'm going to have to know wassup. I have to know I can trust you. I wasn't gonna say a word. I was waiting for you to tell me you saw her. I'm glad you did, but if you wouldn't have, I would've had to think about some things." I said honestly as he sat down next to me on the bed.

"I understand."

"Thank you for telling me. Do I have anything to worry about?" I asked.

Chris' POV:

The girl don't have nothin' hard on me. She shouldn't have anything at all. If she does it's a lie, and Jay trusts me. So, no Jay don't got nothing to worry about. I got us.

"No love..." I said answering her question.

"Ok then... what else did you get from the market?" She asked grabbing the bag to peek in it.

I snatched it back and her jaw dropped.

"Dang girl can you let me showcase the stuff on my own? This stuff was supposed to be a surprise anyway." I said as she gave a short laugh.

"You're so dramatic."

"Girl whatever... look at the matching bracelets I got us." I said getting excited.

"Awwwww Chris! These are too cute! Look at our little matching palm trees." She said putting her bracelet on. I put mine on as well, and we held them together so the tree could connect.

"I'm glad you like it." I said smiling.

She took her phone out and took a picture of our wrists next to one another.

"I'm definitely posting this... this is way too sweet." She said cheesing like a little kid.

"Also... I found something cool. Look at this." I said taking out the book.

"Secret places in Tulum... Chris are you trynna explore?" She asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"You up for it?"

"Of course I am! We gotta pick a place first."

"I saw one I have in mind, but I won't tell you which one. Go get dressed." I said as she shot up running to grab some clothes.

"Wait, what's the attire?" She asked.

"Have a bathing suit under whatever you wear." I said smirking. When she walked away, I looked at the page in the book.

I hope it looks this pretty in person.

Twenty Minutes Later in August's POV:

Jay💕: wats going on with you?

Me: I just haven't seen my friend in a while, and I planned to take you out on your birthday

Jay💕: again im sorry about that. i feel like it's something going on with you tho

Me: how so?

Jay💕: august, you gave the driest congratulations text on my engagement. that's not like you. wats going on?

"I'm gonna tell her." I said as Prince shook his head no.

"August, you do not wanna do that... trust me." Prince said sitting across from me and taking a sip of his drink.

"Bro, she literally knows dat somethin' is up wit me. C'mon mane..."

"Do you not know that there is a Chris Brown? Do you not know that Jay is engaged to this Chris Brown?" Prince asked as I sighed.

"Yea... I do know."

"Also, I want the best for my bestie. Do you know 1000% that if she was yours that you could handle everything that comes with her? You can take care of her emotionally? Do you know that you would not hurt her?"

"Prince... everytime Chris screwed up, I literally would ask myself how could he do that to her. She literally is everything you could love in a woman. Chris fumbled her several times, and she took him back. I know for a fact that I would not hurt her. How could I even live with myself if I did?" I asked as he took another sip and he sat back.

"She's balled her eyes out ta' me before... after he hurt her. Hearing her cries broke me. That's a reason why after a while I became kinda protective ova' Jay. I would question Chris bout certain shit cause I didn't want her ta' hurt no more than she had to. I can be there for her. I can be the man that she needs." I said honestly speaking as Prince remained quiet.

"You really love her huh?" Prince asked.

"Yea.. I do."

"Well August that's too bad because you cannot let her find out. You're gonna give that girl a panic attack. Then, you gotta go through Chris. You might as well leave it alone... now." He said as I sighed and slouched in my chair.

"August... she's happy and Chris is happy. You gotta let them be. Let Jay be happy."

"How do we know she wouldn't be happy and worry-free with me?" I asked.

"We don't know that Aug... but she's taken right now. Maybe if she crosses your path in the future after something happens... if it does... then maybe I'll say yea you can try to see if she's meant to be with you. But, right now, my bestie is in love. It's time to give it up." He said as I took a deep breath and I shook my head.

This is so messed up.....

Two Hours Later in Jay's POV:

"Chris this is so beautiful! This cave is so huge!" I said getting excited and running toward the end of the walkway.

I smiled at her eagerness as I carried two blankets.

She carried two of the pillows, and a bag with our necessities in it.

"I'm glad you like it baby." I said making it to the circle and laying our thick blankets down.

She gazed up at the moonlight through the hole in the cave's ceiling.

"Chris this is so cool... this was a good choice." She said laying the pillows down for us.

I wanted us to spend some of our night in here... I thought it would be romantic.

I began lighting a few candles from the bag as she questioned me.

"Chris are you sure we can stay in this cave?"

"Jay, what they gone do? Nobody knows we're down here, and we don't have to pay for this. It was a free secret hideaway. Even if someone comes, I'm right here. You've got nothin' to worry about. Now, don't you wanna come cuddle with me?" I asked as she shook her head yes with a smile.

The candles were place circling around our area not too close together.

I laid down on the blanket, and she laid with me. I pulled the other blanket ontop of us, and we looked up together.

"Thank you for everything." She said as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"It's nothing..." I said chuckling.

"In fact it is... you took time off to take me out of the country. You're a busy man... I thank you for making time for me." She continued.

"I'd do anything for you." I said pecking her lips, which made her blush.

"I know Chris... same here."

I turned my attention from her, and I looked up at the sky. I've been considering this conversation for a minute, and since we've been winding down, maybe it's a good time to talk more about it.

"Baby... I was thinkin..." I said as she moved her face up towards mine.

"About what?"

"Children... ours to be more specific."

"What about them?"

"They'll have an amazing mother. I see you everyday and I just see how much you love me. You're so caring and passionate about things you love. I just know it will reflect to them. You're gonna be the best mom and you don't even realize it yet. I'm just happy to say I'm going to have a family with the woman I'm in love with. We get to have our own mini me's Jay."

"I know Chris... it's exciting, but scary at the same time."

"How?"

"I know you have one already so for you it won't be as scary. But, he or she will literally be my first baby. I will be responsible for another human being. I have to feed it and make sure it's safe at all costs. I'm gonna be a mom. Then, some pregnancies are harder than others, and some babies don't cling to their moms... it's just a lot I think about." She said as I sat up and she slid off of my chest.

"Ouch... you could've let me know you were moving."

"Baby..." I said getting serious.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Why are you thinking negatively?"

"I'm not... I'm just thinking of possible outcomes."

"Jay, we are gonna be ok love. Will things be perfect? No. But, you will be carrying my kids and we are going to go into this with positive energy. You will have a healthy pregnancy and we will be great parents." I said reassuring her.

She played with her fingers and looked down.

"Ok Chris..." She said as I put my finger under her chin to lift her face up.

My brown eyes met hers, and I gazed into them. I placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and I smiled.

"So with that being said... can I ask a question?" I asked as she stared back at me with dreamy eyes.

"Anything..."

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"For our wedding? To get married?" She asked eagerly.

"Well of course I know you're ready for that princess, but that's not what I'm talking about."

"Ok then, what Chris?" She asked as I looked out at the water.

"Are you ready for a baby?" I asked with sincerity.

She hesitated as she read my body language.

"You're ready for another one?" She asked as I gave a half smile.

"To be honest... I am. I just really want one with you. We're gonna be married soon. We both have our lives on track. I'm ready for us to take that step." I spoke honestly.

"I wanted to get married before I ever had a baby." She said as I grabbed her hand.

"I know babe... and we will be. I just wanted to know if you're open for us to start trying." I said awaiting her answer.

She smiled a little, and shook her head yes.

"Yes!!" I semi-yelled out of joy. This makes me so happy. I got tired of pulling out anyways.

"Jay, that makes me so happy. I can't wait to see what we'll create." I said rubbing her cheek with my thumb.

She pushed me back on the ground gently. As I laid back on the pillow, she climbed ontop of me, and she took her shirt off.

I started getting excited, and I placed my hands on her hips.

"We're in a secret hideaway... let's have some fun." She said as I bit my bottom lip.

Oh, I'm definitely shooting up the club tonight.

—————————————————

Thanks for reading! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.5K 38
The tables has turned! Chante Neverson never thought she could love a man so much that it scares her. She finds herself distancing herself from her...
29.4K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...