My Purpose || John B

By fastandfuriouspov

IN WHICH Eleanor Ortiz-Toretto moves to outerbanks after leaving her family behind in LA. Apparently, it's pa... More

MY PURPOSE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
000

PROLOGUE

11.8K 282 26
By fastandfuriouspov

Eleanor couldn't remember the last time but here they all were, together, enjoying the private beach of LA as they sat in their own little area by the rocks.

Waves crashing up on to the rocks.

Eleanor sits down next to her mother as she watched Mia and Jack by the water enjoying themselves.

"Whoo-ho!" Mia spins him "Daddy! Come play" Jack points to Brian as he runs up to them before going to Eleanor first, handing her a shell.

"That's for you, El!"

Eleanor smiles taking it from him "It is?" She looks it over "I love it!"

"You do?" Jack smiles.

"Yes" Eleanor hugs him.

Jack giggles as he pulls back and runs to Brian "Daddy!"

Brian scoops up Jack in a hug when he ran over "Yeah, Buddy"

"Duty calls" Dom smiles.

"It does" Brian lets him down and takes his hands "Let's go get mama" Jack giggles "Yeah"

Dom stands up as he watched them. It was like Deja Vu, seeing himself with Eleanor and Letty all over again.

He looks over his shoulder to Letty.

"Been a long time since we've just walked"

Letty's eyes go to Eleanor who just smiles and nods for her to go on.

Picking up her sandals, Letty gets up and takes his hand as the two of them stroll off together.

Eleanor watched her parents together and for the first time since kids the couple walked, without her . . .

Roman talks to Tej and Ramsey.

"Because the sun is out, I'm kinda a medium rare. But I can get, like--well done" Roman explains "Like really dark" Tej nudges him "What you nudging me for?"

"Close your mouth for two seconds" Tej says "Just open your eyes man"

Roman watches Brian and looks off to see Dom and Letty not to far in their walk "Beautiful"

Eleanor smiles at Brian with his family.

"That's where he belongs" Roman says.

"Home" Eleanor nods "It's where he's always belonged, both of them" Her eyes found Dom smiling and laughing with her mother and couldn't hide her own smile "They did their job"

"Things are gonna be different now" Roman says low.

Eleanor stands up with her keys, one last look to them before she turns.

Ramsey brows furrowed "You aren't going to say goodbye?"

Eleanor looks to Ramsey, her eyes drift to her family. To finally see them all happy with each other. They grew up from the hell and finally found their peace.

"It's never goodbye" Eleanor says low.

A broken smile as she walks away.

It's been a long day . . .

Without you, my friend.

And I'll tell you about it when I see you again.

We've come a long way from where we began.

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

When I see you again . . .

Eleanor drives her Charger down the long open roads letting the song 'See You Again' play low.

Bringing the car to a stop at the light, she sits back in a huff, running a hand through her hair.

Engine revving next to her, Eleanor didn't pay attention to the car that pulled up by her side.

"Hey" Brian calls out.

Eleanor looks over to see Brian driving and her father riding with him shotgun. The two men wearing their sunshades to her amusement.

"Come on, you know better" Dom takes his off.

"You really thought you could leave without saying goodbye?" Brian smiles-snatching off his own.

Eleanor grins at the two of them.

"Maybe I was waiting for the right moment"

Dom's brow raises "What did I tell you about lying?"

"It's a sin" Eleanor giggles.

A wide smile spreads across his face. Between the brother he had at his side and his child sitting at the light across from him.

Eleanor then chuckles at something Brian said to her.

Dom looks at his friend turned brother and smiles between the two.

"I used to say I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, until the day I had her" Dom thinks to himself as Eleanor and Brian talk "And I think that's why we were brothers, because you learned to love the best thing I ever had like she was your own"

Flash backs of meeting Brian came and went.

Eleanor watched as her dad argued with Brian before heading back in the direction of the shop, everyone else behind him.

"Mia likes you by the way" The young girl told the blonde as he smiled, instantly calming down when he saw the five year old girl in-front of him "Does she now"

Eleanor gave him a nod while smiling back at him when her name got called by her parents "Well I gotta go, bye Brian" She waved before running back over to her mom and dad.

--

"This is your car" Brian shows Dom the beaten down car at the garage.

"My car?" Dom repeats.

--

"It's official" Hobbs tells the family in their backyard "Your all free"

--

Dom looks over at the racing scene before turning to Brian "Home sweet home"

--

The two cars take off down the road side by side.

Eleanor laughs as she speeds up.

"No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter a mile away or half away across the world"

A smile as they locked eyes briefly, a sadness overtaking Eleanor's eyes but she still smiles through it.

"I love you" Eleanor mouths.

Dom nods and looks to her cross chain that matched the same one around his neck.

"I love you too" Dom mouthed back.

"You'll always be with us, Eleanor. And you'll always be my little girl . . ."

The two cars split at the end road.

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?

Eleanor watches as her dad and Brian disappear slowly and as much as she wanted to turn back and cry, she knew it was for the best to keep going.

Pulling up the map on phone she put in her destination before running a hand through her wavy hair, 37 hours to go.

Everything I went through you were standing there by my side. And now you gonna be there for the last ride.

A smile to herself.

She looked at the road ahead of her, Paradise On Earth here she comes.

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?

Everything I went through you were standing there by my side.

And now your gonna be with me for the last ride.

"I love you guys" Eleanor whispers.

And now your gonna be there for the last ride . . .

It was never goodbye it was just a see you later, but she couldn't wait for the day.

To see them all again . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 1.7K 16
Sequel to ⚓ Alone Together ⚓ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC
51.7K 1.2K 51
𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚.❞ ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤�...
12.4K 857 29
And you had to go, I know, I know, I know. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 3
1.1M 21.7K 118
𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘢𝘥𝘫. 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘸𝘦...