KARNANANYA

By Tareeni07

MAHABHARAT , the epic saga of every human emotion intimately weaved with dharma ( righteousness) and karma. A... More

|| πŸ”₯DISCLAIMER πŸ”₯||
°° CHARACTER SKETCH °°
1. Β° A CHANGE IS ESSENTIAL Β°
2. β€’ A SOLUTION ?? β€’
3. ΒΆ DEV SABHA ΒΆ
4. AMBA : THE FIERY PRINCESS
5. 🌞THE DIVINE BIRTH 🌞
6. KARN'S CHANGE OF FATE??
7. ADHIRATHI RADHEY KARN
8. APPLE OF EVERYONE'S EYE
9. ADOPTED?
11.NOT PLANNED??
12. HAPPENINGS
13. SHAIVA
14. MENTAL PREPARATION FOR TEST
15. ASSESSMENT & BOONS
16. TIME TRAVELLING?
17. WAKING UP!!
18. FIRST SET OF CHANGE
19. ANANYAASTRA ⚑⚑
20. THE FIRST ENCOUNTER
21. REUNION
22. A DAY TOGETHER ...πŸ’•
23. PAST , FUTURE AND PRESENT
24. KALAPRADARSHAN-I
24. KALAPRADARSHAN-II
25. THE VERDICT
26. PANCHAL YUDH & ANGA
27. NORTHERN PANCHAL
28. SHAIVARASHTRA
29. THE EVIL RISES.
30. YUVRAJ..
31.BETTER FOR EVERYONE
32. (DK)
33. HEART'S DESIRE
34. CONVERGENCE OF FATE -1

10. GURU & COMPANION

3.5K 190 67
By Tareeni07

A range of grey green sky-stabbing mountain stood proudly before a 8 year old. The range was wide and shrouded in ghost grey mist . The heaven touching apex of the mountain was drenched in spark of sunlight making its way through the clouds. The thick green forest acted as a canopy. The sparkly turquoise blue stream mirrored and reflected most of the light falling on it. Dozens of various butterflies were lazying around flowers of all varieties and colour known and birds of all possible colours and origins were merrily chirping. Sweet scent of flowers , soft ankle length lime-green grass and buzzing of various insects added to the serenity of the view. But at the same time the rocky uneven pathway , the thorn covered bushes at places and the crunching of dried leaves and grass at some points posed a great difficulty to climb the mountain.

The atmosphere was serene yet posed a unknown threat to it's visitor . It's as if the atmosphere was representing it's inhabitants. But the mere boy of 8 seemed to be determined in his purpose. Without further delay he started climbing the mountains. Soon.. he reached his destination. In the middle of a sparse area of Ashoka trees was a beautiful house...and underneath a big banyan tree was meditating... a man in white sagic clothes. His thick long white beard and hair said volumes about the his years of experience, knowledge and prowess...He had a serene expression yet a threat .His fit and muscular body along with an axe nearby said the unsaid....
He was none other than the 21 times vanquisher of kshatriya clan , 6th avatar of Narayan , ardent devotee and student of Lord Shiv... Bhagwan Parshuram.

Karn waited...not knowing how long but he waited that too patiently for the revered God to acknowledge him . In his 8 years of existence , he had always served and revered every sage and brahman he visited. The sages were soft hearted loving & accepting while the brahmans were egoistic and deeply rooted in casteism. But still he respectfully served everyone on insistence of his mother. She has always taught him to respect everyone... especially Brahmans and sages and never disturb them during their prayer. And every word said by his mother was more pious and sacred than veds and puranas for him. Lost in his thoughts Karn, didn't realise when a lady in pale white hermit clothes reached him...She is an ethereal beauty with soft smile and divinity around her...She is none other than the wife of Bhagwan Parshuram..an incarnation of Devi Lakshmi ...Mata Dharini...

         (Mouli Ganguly as Mata Dharini)

Mata Dharini (MD): Putr!!
She called him while lovingly caressing his hairs...& that broke his thought process.

MATA DHARINI'S POV:
Completing all the household chores and meditation as I was about to cook, I noticed the lack of firewood. As I stepped out of the house to arrange firewood , I saw Swami in deep meditation , hence ensured not to make any noise and fetch some firewood myself.
I was about to go when I noticed a boy...by age he doesn't seem more than 8 ...but how is it possible for a 8 year to climb Mahendragiri & that too ....all alone? Is he some trickster? But I don't get any negative vibes from him. Instead I get serene divine & highly positive vibes. Well I have to say that he is too cute... but something seems off. His eyes are showing determination and innocence yet... indifference? He seems to be mature than his age and there's a faraway longing on his face ..What is he thinking? Before I could stop myself my motherly instincts kicked in & I started to walk towards him. Every step I took towards him made me happier and brought an unknown peace ...I reached him yet he hadn't glanced towards me ...His eyes are still on ground. He seems lost...sad .. disheartened and.... broken. And somehow that pains me. How can a 8 year old be so broken ...I reach out to him and caress his hair...

MD: Putr..

& that breaks him out of his reverie...
He looks at me stupefied...& then bows and touches my feet...His touch sends a motherly vibe in me...and I instantly bless him..

Karn:Pranam Mata (Greetings Mother)
Forgive me for being lost and not showing you respect on time...I didn't had any I'll intentions to disrespect you in any way ..Mata..

Mata!!! That's the word I have never heard in my life. I was always a gurumata but never had anyone called me mata.This one word feels so surreal . It's as if someone has put all the happiness , peace ,power and unadultered love of the world in this word...Mata. The word I have longed to hear for eons ...Tears slipped my eyes and a smile made its place on my lips..
But before my tears could fall on ground two tiny hands caught them. The boy took it and touched it to his head as if it was a blessing..

Karn: Mata!! Forgive me for if I have made u cry... U can punish me in whichever way u want but please don't cry... I'm ready to bear all ur punishments but please don't cry because of me. I don't know what I did to offend you but I assure you nothing was intentional please forgive or punish me but don't cry... My Radha maa says a mother's tear can change the course of destiny and are more precious than amrit ...when they fall as blessing ;  increase the child's fame but when fall because of the child makes him a Sinner for 1000 births... please don't cry..

His words and eyes show genuine innocence and concern. The fondness, respect and love in his voice for his mata makes me jealous. But at the same time , the longing in it pains me.Moreover his strength of accepting punishment other than begging for forgiveness is commendable.

MD: Don't worry my child. U haven't done anything to cause me pain but somehow u liberated me from it . Who are you , Little one ? What are u doing here? & How did u reach here?

Karn: Mata I'm Adhirathi Radheya Karn. I have come here with the hope of receiving knowledge of Astra, shastra and shaastra from Bhagwan Parshuram. & I reached here by climbing the mountain.

Oh!! So he is gonna be Swami's shishya. That means he's gonna stay here for long time. I don't know but this thought itself brings immense joy and happiness to me.
Wait did he say he climbed the mountains? That too all alone ..Oh my god!!!

MD: Putr for how many days were u in these mountains? Do u have any idea how many lecherous creatures and carnivores reside here? What if something happened to you? U didn't face any drastic situation did you? ....Have u had enough to eat? Oh Mahadev !! U have scratches covering ur body ...come freshen up and I will treat u...

I look at him only to see his tearful gaze towards me...His eyes showed respect , affection and ...love..and that warmed my heart

MD: What happened child ?

Karn: U remind me of my mata . She also scolds me like this , when I go somewhere without her.....

And talking to each other we reached our house . I asked him to change into fresh set of clothes but what followed was hilarious. The way he draped the dhoti was more like saree and moreover he was jumping like monkey in it...I laughed at him and he pouted.. That's the cutest pout I have ever seen. I signed him to come near me and draped his dhoti properly and there he was ...looking all handsome and glorious in plain clothes... I have never groomed up a kid before therefore grooming him brought an otherworldly peace and happiness. I then patched him up and asked him to sit & have food when I recalled about not having enough firewood. I informed him and was about to move out when he decided to tag along. I asked him not to but he was stubborn as a mule...He relentlessly followed me and helped carry many logs of wood without much trouble. We talked about his journey, things he experienced and he asked a lot of questions about every different plant he saw. We smiled and laughed. His laugh is the sweetest melody I ever heard and his face while laughing has an unparalleled glow. He is a curious and joyous soul . After collecting enough firewood to last for a week we returned and he immediately helped me clean up & rushed off to clean himself .
Who is he? He has radiance and warmth like Sun, is valorous like Kshatriya, is knowledgeous like Brahmin , hardworking like suta and smart like vaisya. He is different...I can feel it . He is born to achieve something great. Something that none has achieved before...and none would achieve after him. Whatever it is I bless him to be always successful.
I was so lost in my newly found son's antics that I didn't notice Swami enter our house and realised it only when he called me...

Bhagwan Parshuram (BP): Dharini ...

BHAGWAN PARSHURAM'S POV:
On entering our house I saw Dharini deeply drowned in some thoughts and I have an idea about what she must be thinking. That boy who came to visit me must have awakened her motherly feelings. I could feel gaze on me during meditation and the soft thuds of his feet was enough to guess his age ...but the question is if he came to visit me then y didn't he talk to me? Moreover where's he now? Knowing Dharini she mustn't have let him go & that too when he had arrived in pre-lunch hours. So where's he???

BP: Dharini...

MD: Swami...When did u arrive? Oh!! So sorry I didn't notice u...

BP: Where's the boy?

She gives me 'how-do-you-know' look.. Really? I shake my head lightly and she smiles sheepishly which causes a smile to bloom on my face...

Karn: Mata!! See I got us berries....

Said an excited voice...I looked at the boy and....I don't y but I feel a different yet known energy from him...A very positive energy and warmth.
I have never seen someone as radiant as him. His jet black hair , sun symbol on forehead , innocent yet determined eyes, soft face .....gold Kundals with ruby & rudraksha trishul locket?... By the looks & energy of the accessories , they seem to be divine. The locket definitely is a blessing of my aaradhya (god) Mahadev & Devi Shakti. This means this child is protected physically and spiritually by ardhnarishwar. I again look at the child and he for sure has a gait of lion , his walk symbolises his kingship. Even in such plain and simple clothes he has an aura of a mighty prince...

MD: Come putr and take blessings from Swami.

Dharini looks at him lovingly and caresses his hair as he reach us. I can feel the adoration and love coursing in her for the boy. The child bows ...

Karn: Greetings O' mighty Slayer of false pride and ego . I bow before u and seek ur blessings.

BP: May the Tripurari shower you with his blessings .Bless you son!!!...I see u have countered all the troubles successfully to reach me . This states that u are persistent in ur tries and optimistic in dire situations. Tell me who are you & the cause of ur arrival o' radiant one .

Karn : Revered one , I intend to be ur student and fulfill the promise of being  capable enough to carry out justice . Please do test me for my capabilities and then announce ur decision, Bhagwan.

BP: U want me to test u ? Y? U could have just asked me to accept u as ur student...

Karn: Pitashree say - before making a idol one should always check the soil quality and it's water content as well as water holding capacity to shape the idol perfectly. If one adds more or less water, the soil will be too slimy or flaky to shape , respectively. Therefore proper check of materials before creating anything is necessary. & Here u are about to create my future Bhagwan therefore it's necessary for u to know my retaining capacity .

Amazing!!! He is knowledgeous and righteous . No doubt he will be a great warrior. Moreover he doesn't want charity . He wants to earn everything on his capabilities and that spirit is commendable. His parents have raised him well.

BP: Sadho!! Putr Sadho... indeed u are raised very well ...But I have pledged to teach only brahmans ...are you one?

I saw some hesitation and disappointment in his eyes .. Why's that?

Karn: Bhag..

MD: Swami u can interrogate him later . Now is the time for lunch .. Please freshen up, have some food and rest ..Then u can  continue ur interrogation.

I nodded & he too.

I went to freshen up and he helped me although clumsily but with great devotion. And then , was time for lunch but he politely denied it saying he had too many berries . Although Dharini wasn't convinced by him but let him go this one time ; Strictly ordering him not to snack during lunch time.
I don't know why but I feel he is uncomfortable with something . I have seen hesitation and disappointment in his eyes after our talk... But what is it? I will figure it out soon....
In the meanwhile he went out saying he wants to have some fresh air. It was skeptical to me at first but then I let it go... whatever is bothering you will be figured out by me soon son...

KARN'S POV:
Everything is falling apart. My hardwork, perseverance , belief everything has equalled to zero. I have reached the same point I had begun at. 100 to be precise adding Bhagwan Parshuram to the list. Am I so worthless to be rejected by 100 renowned Guru's? Am I not fit enough to dream? Am I not a human? Will my identity always be based on my birth? Won't I ever get a chance to learn? To yield weapons? To restore justice and eradicate the 'we-are-righteous' not so righteous people? Will I won't be able to fulfill my promise to Radha Maa and myself? What should I do now? Whom should I ask? Should I just go back? But what would l say then? That I failed??? Noo!! I would rather die than break my Radha maa's trust but then what should I do ?.... Should I ...sh.o..ul..d.. I l.i.e? No!!Mahaaadevvv!!!
Lost in my thoughts I didn't even realised when my eyes drooped & for once I know what was happening!!

This place which I have remembered like the back of my hand ..my get away place, something that provides me solace, motivation and answers ...Place which has never disappointed me...Neither have they....

I searched the gardens and then found the man , clad in red satin dhoti and angravastra with leather belt on waist, wrists and head with sun symbol occupying the centre of all accessories , perfectly built muscles and warrior stance . He gives vibes of someone very powerful like a god ....But currently is sitting on a large boulder and babbling..

Manly voice: What should I do? Tell me!! I..I don't want to ...l..ie..e but there's no other way ...He is my last hope..my last resort...
(Hopelessly)Was everything I endured a waste ? Am I not good enough only because of my birth? Do my dreams and aspirations don't matter??What should I do...?

I don't understand neither can I see their faces nor can they see me but everytime they have answers to my problems or better say she has answers to our problems. & That's the second mystery the man seems to have all the doubts and troubles same or nearly same as me ...
I look around for her ..& ... there's she ..Clad in white satin lehenga & full sleeve white satin choli with semi-transparent dupatta , a minimal stone crusted matha patti , stone earing and a large ring .. looking no less than a Goddess ...Well I can't see her but she seems to be one .

Female voice : Hmm!! It's a matter of concern. How good it would have been if you have been adopted by an upper caste family or better if ur birth mother would have accepted you ?U wouldn't have to face so many  rejections & would have got everything with ease...Ur bad fortune that u were adopted by petty sutas!!

Is she even hearing herself ..May be she isn't that good ...

Manly voice : ( Furiously)
Are u serious?How can you say that ? U know I am not ashamed of my foster parents or their caste instead I am proud of who I am and would always be a proud suta than blind, power hungry,  unrighteous uppercaste. And coming to my birth mother I have severed every relation with her. I am solely devoted to my foster parents. & For heaven's sake I would never like to be born or adopted in that egoistic royal society. I'm far better as suta .
(softly but sternly) Coming to hardships ... Pitashree has always taught me ..that we sutas work hard and earn & not rely on charity.
So please don't say this again.

Oh!! So he too is a suta like me ...& adopted!!🥺He too has faced rejections? Y is it so similar to me?

Female voice: ( thinking voice)
Hmm!! U say u aren't ashamed of ur foster parents & their caste yet are willing to lie about it? Don't we lie only about something we are ashamed or afraid of?
   Are u really willing to give up those people who saved u, loved and cared for u;  only for ur promise and dreams? Would they be happy by ur lie ? Moreover , think about the one who would accept u bcoz of ur lie...will it be justice to u ? .....To him? Won't you break his trust by lieing ?

The one who accepts u bcoz ur are according to their  perspective can leave u when their perspective changes.
                                  &
The palaces made on lie don't stand strong and are fragile enough to break with strong winds.

Manly voice:  (thinking something smiles)
Y, for once can't u talk straight? Y do u have to talk in riddles always?

Female voice: Now, Where's the fun in that? Moreover , I like to rile u up ...That cute nose of urs becomes red like parrot's beak..😂😂 ( pulling his nose)

Manly Voice: Hey don't do that ....

& I conclude they are still kids ...See how they are chasing each other... It's too fun to watch them...& I laughed seeing them pulling each other's leg...
That's why I love them... especially her ..She always knows how to convert the gloomy atmosphere into cheerful one and make one forget his worries and laugh. He is really fortunate to have someone like her . I wish I had someone like her too.
A sudden shriek breaks me out of my thought...
I look at them to see her getting mercilessly tickled by him...and him laughing at her predicament...He finally lets her have some relief and lies down beside her on the soft green grass. There lingeres a soothing silence with sound of nature.

Female voice: Speak up now!! I know something is going on in that big head of urs...

Male voice: ( he turned his head and looked at her, sighing ) U know he is my last resort ..If he rejects me , which he subtly would due to his promise ,....I would have nowhere else to go.... He is the best and only he can make me the best...

Female voice: Are u sure he is ur last resort? I mean as much as I know ....
Anyone's last resort isn't another being or thing but Mahadev & Maa Shakti. When u devote urself to them and surrender to their mercy , then only u will receive their protection - physically , spiritually , psychologically & emotionally .

Male voice: Does that mean all my tries weren't needed? I just needed to devote myself to them & they would have taken care of it? Was my trying futile?

Female voice : What u did was ur Karma and whatever happened was ur bhagya . There's always been a tussle between them and none knows what's superior. Some are biased towards Karma & some towards bhagya. But I believe that both play in perfect harmony with each other. Ur Karma decides ur bhagya which in turn paves way for a new set paths which u would have to choose . Each path leads to a different karma & every different karma results in a different bhagya.
One who devoted to bhagya and mercy of God without doing karma might not be successful but the one who does his Karma with the tiniest believe in Mahadev would succeed .
May be whatever happened till date with u was to test u..to see whether u deter from ur path.May be all rejections u faced were not because u don't deserve it but they don't deserve u.
Maa Shakti always gives the best thing u deserve & not what u desire because sometimes our own desires are harmful for us .
Don't think about anything ...just do ur Karma without expecting anything and u will feel the magic soon.

& Coming to learn from best , ask ur best if he really is the best or is their someone better than him . Someone he considers best.Someone who doesn't discriminate between anyone or anything. Someone who is benevolent and can be easily pleased with just a leaf. Someone who is present everywhere  , revered by everyone and himself respects everyone irrespective of their origin. Someone who is nothing yet is everything . Someone who has no ties with sansara but the sansara can't work without him. Someone who was always there and would always be there till the end and is himself a part of end.

I see her moving towards the small Shiva lingam and adorning it with various flowers and at last a bilva leaf ..I look at him and ......Is it true? No !!! It's really happening I ...I ....I can see ...I can see his eyes and ....the symbol between his eyebrows resembles a ...sun???Juz like mine??? Woow...I must say he has brilliant eyes...A deep coffee amber eyes which flecks of gold.... Alluring and captivating. I instantly look at her to see if I can see her too...but..alas!!! No!! Fine may be with time their images would be clear.
She recites Shiva Panchakshari Stotram and worships Mahadev and we both sit at her either sides and join in...At the end she says...

Female voice:

||Omm Kalikaye Vidmahe ;
Shivapriya ya Dhimahe ;
Tanno Durge Prachodayat||

Huh!! Y is she worshipping Maa Shakti before Lord Shiva idol?? I look at him to see him raising an eyebrow at her with amused expression.

Female voice: What is that expression for?

He gestures towards the idol and then at her....
She rolls her eyes & gives a 'd-u-h' look!!

Female voice: Mahadev is worshipped as Ardhnarishwar. He is complete with his Shakti beside him. She is the one who resides in him. She is pure , blissful energy. She is the power of Shiv , therefore called Shive(Shivaa). If Shiv is fire , she is heat. If Shiv is eye , then she is eyesight . If Shiv is body , then she is soul.If Shiv is knowledge then she is the path of knowledge. If Shiv is destination , she is the journey. Shiv is the soul of Shakti and Shakti the heart of Shiv. They both are inseparable.
This multiverse consisting of countless universe is nothing but the speck of dust of her holy feet. Her glory is ineffable. Her splendor is indescribable. Her energy and greatness is unfathomable . She is the one who purifies one's soul and unites it with Mahadev. Shiv is the most dispassionate and detached without her. She is the one who makes bairagi Shiv grihasth , the one who makes him the most passionate lover. Together they complete not only each other but the multi-universe.  Shakti's energy creates it , together they see it's working and at last Shiv destroys it. So everything in this multiverse is between them. This multiverse is nothing but the fruit of their unimaginable love for each other.

Hmm...Shiv & Shakti..
Radha maa had said so many things about them ... But never said anything about this..

Female voice: Prasad!!! I will pray he will show u the correct path ..
(After some time)
Don't u think u should leave now ? I'm sure u know what to do ..U can't be here always. The more u delay , the more stress it would be. Go give ur answer and find some for urself.
And if u again got in trouble ...u know the way .. ...Take care...

I see a small smile on his lips.... I see the lady walking away!!

Male voice: Listen!! (She immediately turns) Thank you & take care.

She nods and everything fades.

I open my eyes to a setting sun. I rush to complete my Surya pooja .
I recall whatever happened in the dream  and decide to say my truth to Mata and Bhagwan.
Unlike all the previous rejections, they both smiled at me and Bhagwan even praised me for my fearlessness at climbing Mahendragiri. I chatted with them while telling them how I was rejected by 99 brahmans including Guru Dron. I could clearly see how upset Bhagwan was with his students & could see some tears in Mata's eye. Therefore I made the excuse of being hungry and Mata instantly rushed to the kitchen to make something. But she suddenly turned and asked something that I wasn't expecting...

MD: Putr was ur previous rejections the reason u denied to dine with us? Was it the reason u limited urself to the courtyard ?

I didn't know what to say.. therefore I bent my head..I could feel Bhagwan's gaze on me..
He got up , walked to me and caressed my hair ....

BP: Putr!! Don't let the mindset of others get you . U have braved all odds now and would do so in the future as well . In ancient times, caste was decided on the basis of merit and not on birth. But with time everything got polluted and changed according to the whims of the powerful. Being a suta doesn't make u any less . Ur caste serve people with utmost devotion irrespective of the caste of their guest and that is something everyone should learn....selfless servitude.  U have nothing to hesitate or be ashamed about . This is ur home as Dharini & I already consider u as son.

Really?? I....I couldn't stop the flow of tears . After a year I was getting the love of parents ..I still miss my Maa and Baba ..This is more than I could have asked...If  this was the reason of me getting rejected multiple times then it was all worth. I'm so so so very happy. Dharini mata caressed my hair and hugged me..Her embrace was so warm just like Radha maa and my all other Mata's . I miss all of them so much.
Soon we had dinner and slept...

(After a month ....)

This month has been nothing but  extraordinaryly blissful. In morning , I wake-up early and help Mata in house chores and then tag along with Bhagwan for Surya pooja . We would sit there for sometime and meditate followed by yoga. I have learnt many yoga poses from....   Mahamahim . So it wasn't difficult for me. Then I would collect firewood while returning and help Mata in kitchen , if possible. After bhog preparation , three of us would sit before Mahadev and offer our prayers to both Shivshakti.
When first I offered my prayers to Maa Shakti after Mahadev's pooja , both of them looked at me confusedly . Aww!! They were looking so cute that day..specially mata. Then I explained everything that I had heard and learnt from her and Bhagwan was so proud of me that he hugged me. Thereafter we started offering prayers to both.

I even met Devi Amba . She is soo beautiful and strong-willed. She has taught me never to bow unless u are wrong. She has even provided refuge to a lot of women and children who were ousted or overlooked by the society and is working for their upliftment. She too has great knowledge in every aspect & is specifically trained in the field of medicine and plants. She is like a coconut - strict outside , soft inside.
Rishivar Hotravahan is a great sage with vast knowledge on Vedas Upanishads, scripture, puranas , politics and finance. He is very calm and accomodating. He always has a serene smile on his face. He has told me about Saptarishis being Shad-ripu jayi (Conqueror of 6 enemies of human : Lust, Anger, Greed ,Avarice , Arrogance , Jealousy.) and dear to Mahadev & about various constellations as well.

     (Sandeep Mohan as Sage Hotravahan)

Well everything was going well until yesterday. I heard Bhagwan & Mata talking...Mata asking him to take me under his wings and Bhagwan too seemed to be fascinated by the idea but I don't want this. He considers me as a son . But what kind of son breaks his father's oath?? I don't want to break his oath of teaching Brahmans only.... Therefore I have decided to have a talk with them...

BHAGWAN PARSHURAM'S POV:
I never thought of breaking my oath till date & now when I am ready to break it, this stubborn son of mine isn't letting me do so. I have seen his devotion , the purity of his soul, the events of his life , his perseverance , endurance and respect for everything & I think breaking my oath for him would be worthy. But....he  has decided that he will find his own Guru all by himself. I know his oath to his mother of becoming the best warrior in the entire Aryavrat for which he wanted to learn from the best. If not me,  then Mahadev knows how he will fulfill this oath . I hear Dharini asking him...

MD: Putr..then from whom would u learn? U know nah Swami is the best Guru in Aryavrat that's y u took all those troubles to travel here. Then Y are u reluctant of seeking knowledge from him?  U aren't forcing him. He is willingly breaking his oath...

Karn: Mata I know u are worried about me but I don't want Bhagwan to break his oath for me...I have already chosen my Gurus and would train under them ..no matter what. Moreover , if a Guru has the right to choose his disciple then a student should also be able to choose a Guru with whom he feels more comfortable and free. Moreover , Bhagwan himself said he isn't the best..

Does he mean he isn't comfortable with me??Wait !! Is he indicating what I think he is indicating?

Amba: Who have u chosen as ur Guru's?

Karn: Who else other than the best? Mahadev & Maa Shakti. I will learn from them.

This boy has lost it. The way to please them isn't easy. The austerities are very tough. I know how hard it was for me to please Mahadev. No no!! I can't allow him to undertake such a tough journey ..No!!
But Mahadev has blessed him at the time of his birth and also given him his rudraksha so may be it won't be that tough ..But Mahadev doesn't have favouritism ....Oh Mahadev!!!
I hear Dharini , Amba & Hotravahan trying to convince him to give up this idea but ......!!

Karn: Please calm down everyone. I get it!! U all are worried for me but I want to do this...I have taken the oath to learn from the best and am fulfilling it. Moreover , there's no fun in victory if the path wasn't challenging.
I know u all care for me deeply but please don't stop me....I know I might not be successful but atleast whenever I will look back I will be satisfied that atleast I tried. If I don't try  now , I will always live thinking about what would have happened if I had tried.
Trying and doing my best is my Karma and the rest is bhagya. Don't stop me from doing my Karma ..please mata.. Devi .. Rishivar .. Bhagwan...

I know whatever he's saying is justified but being a father I'm apprehensive about it ..... But a decision needs to be made..I sigh..

BP: Hey Mahadev with my utmost trust and devotion in you I'm allowing my son to pursue penance to become ur disciple ...Do shower ur blessings Neelkanth.

I look at Dharini and Amba . They definitely don't agree to me but one look at Karn's determined happy face melts their resolve and they permit him.

The next day :

It's early morning and like always Karn spends time with everyone and soon bids us farewell and goes for penance in the forests.
Both Amba and Dharini allowed him only on the condition that he will do his penance in hills of Mahendragiri so that they can visit him whenever they feel the need to & Karn being a matrabhakt immediately agreed to it.

I hope he succeeds in his penance and shines brighter than his father Suryanarayana. May Mahadev always be there with u son!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So Sorry for not updating earlier but I wasn't satisfied with my previous drafts. This is probably the 10th or 11th  draft.
Hope you all like it.

& Do tell me who do you think the man and girl is ?

A sincere request if u find spelling mistakes , grammatical errors or any sort of error do notify me in the comment section,( not only for this chapter but also for the chapters coming ahead), so that I can correct it .
(U can even mention the errors of previous chapter ..that actually makes it easy for me to correct it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 17.4K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
35.4K 1.7K 34
Since time told tales ... Hatred, War and Blood were the words used to elaborate the relation between π”“π”žπ”«π” π”₯π”žπ”žπ”© and β„Œπ”žπ”°π”±π”¦π”«π”žπ”­π”²π”―. Both...
262K 12.4K 85
**COMPLETED** Part 2 is out This is the story of a girl who is best to the good people and just worst to the bad people. She enjoys her life a...
40.5K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...