Do I love him? Do I need him?

بواسطة savage817

Kelly is stuck in a toxic relationship where her heart wants stay but her mind is telling her leave? Followi... المزيد

Intoduction
Antics
Home not so sweet
I hate that I love you
so Far (important characters)
New Chapter
Its getting weird
Get back
Corporate lady
I got hoes and different area codes
111
Chris bown goodbye
This is the remix
Suspicion
Do men ever change?
The BLOCK Is HOT 🔥
And i oop
Changed man
CD
Quota
Mr nice guy
Right now im going through changes
Mr nice guy
Daddy
Why chino? Why?
Surprise
Baby shower
Lowkey bitch
Gender reveal
Questions
Whats on board ?
Domo said she coming home.
Omarion- trouble
Babymama Drama Babydaddy Drama
Wait what?
Are you sure though?
Break up to make up
Its whatever
Q's
😇Angel/ Devil😈
Representing for the 304s aka hoes
Qs
Daddys dick so good

Who are you ?

684 20 5
بواسطة savage817

Domo POV

I got word Kelly supposed to be stripping at the lil spot down here in Wiley. So deciding to pop up in efforts of getting my girl back. I'm in the building.

Getting inside it's packed I see women flinging and flaunting on stage but I don't see Kelly. After thirty minutes I finally spot august from across the room.

Making my way over there I'm scoping through the vip section looking for my girl. But I don't see her. It don't matter ima show this boy why runs Texas.

Getting up close I immediately start talking shit.

Domo: yo wack think you doing something I'm finna beat on you boy

August : nigga you just mad I confiscated your bitch and skeeted in her. Look you just gone have to accept she got a family now.

August stretched to be funny. And pick with me. Of course it worked. So I swung a punch aiming at august but missed because august leaned back. Dodging the hit.

That's when the security jumped in and they all began stomping on Me not before august threw a killer punch knocking me off my balance a little.

I just kept swinging on august the best I could before they laid my ass out. Atleast I busted his lip.

As the continued to trample me no one in the club jumped in and no one came to get them off of me the top shotta. They traded on me for a out of town ass nigga?

August: get him the fuck out of here now

The same security that was just beating me up drug me outside of the club and drop me in the parking lot.

The club doors closed like curtains on the stage like the show was over. I mopped back to my car so ready to kill this nigga.

These last couple weeks been crazy ass fuck bruh all this shit behind one bitch don't make no motherfucking sense. I mean me and august been had beef but now that he think he going to get my bitch pregnant it's really war. He better remember to fucking duck and keep that wack security on deck.

_______

August POV

Getting home my lip had stopped bleeding but I needed to Ice my shit low key. That bitch ass nigga ain't on shit. His weak ass ain't even got a crew no more. They all about to be dead for the same reason in a second for checking for my baby mama.

Getting inside I see slim Thea and mocha sitting in the living room. They just counting money and getting and conversing.

My presence was immediately felt in the room as they stop speaking and looked up at me. Without saying anything Mocha got her fine sexy chocolate ass up and disappeared into the kitchen. She came back less than thirty seconds later with a ice pack. Taking it from her I kindly thank her.

August: thank you.

As she walked to sit down I slapped her ass. She looked over her shoulder with a sexy smirk as she sat back down and got to counting.

Sitting in the living room with them I just checked in with each girl to make sure they were alright. I basically interviewed them. Do you need some money? Do you need clothes? Do you need hygiene's, testing, are you depressed, do you love me?, and remind them of the rules of the game.

August: y'all know get the money first right?

Mocha: yes daddy you pay before you play

August: mhmm what else?

Thea: make sure they not an undercover cop and make sure there no child safety lock on the door

August: okay slim

Slim: don't speak unless spoken too

August: okay y'all not too rusty missing some shit though but I'll Handle that later.

Collecting the money that was wrapped in rubberbands that equals $100.
I picked up like 20 of them and took them with me while they counted the rest.

Walking into the room I see Ace laid out on the bed typing away at her phone.

August: put your phone away I need to talk to you

Ace: hold on I'm talking to Lisa.

She still hadn't turned around to even look at me she just laid on her stomach typing away. He ass was exposed as she wore nothing but a bra and panty set.

Slapping her ass hard as I could I quickly copped an attitude. She ain't even going to have a phone if she keep this shit up.

Ace: AUGUST FUCK

She screamed hella loud I'm sure the whole house heard her ass.

August: what the fuck did I say?

Quickly giving me her attention she turned around and sat on her knees infront of me while stood at the end of the bed.

Ace: what happened to your lip?

August: a nigga sucka punched me im straight though

Ace: what we need to talk about? I got something I need to tell you too.

August: that you going on a stricter surveillance and upping the security around the house.

Ace: for what I'm pregnant I ain't going no where clearly

August: Who the fuck said it had anything to do with you directly?

Ace: okay you don't have to have a fucking attitude with me you just fucking got
Home

August: you been getting outta hand these last few days. These last couple months I been tryna treat you like a fucking princess and you keep copping these fucking attitudes and getting smart.

Ace: nigga you started it

August: bet what you want to talk about

I had a devious smirk on my face because I got something that's going to make her listen.

Grabbing her phone while she turned to go back where she was previously. I slid her phone in my pocket.

August: what you going over there to talk for?

Ace: I just want you to know.... I.... Umm.. y'all.. I just want to be... single after the baby drop

August: lol ima let you rethink on that before I answer.

Ace: fuck that's supposed to mean?

We been doing good the last two months since we found out about the baby. She's approximately three months pregnant. Her ass been getting spoiled the whole time, gifts, money, shopping sprees for her and the baby, jewelry for her and the baby, a new car that her ass ain't even allowed to drive, and I'm letting her pick out a fucking house and her ass in here talking about she want to be single after. Is she on drugs? And we been making love we don't even fuck no more.

No we not a couple right now and yes I fuck my bitches in the stable but her ass ain't single before or after the baby. Well at-least not immediately after.

Clearly getting offended I say "you worried about the wrong shit what you worried about being on the market for. Need to be worried about how to prepare to be a mom."

Ace: who said I wasn't preparing for that?
I just want to be free I want to know who single Kelly is. What it's like to live just For me and my Baby.

August: your a first time mom and my new born is going to be in the house with me. We can get a separate house for us and I live at both we can stop fucking around once the baby grow up a little bit. But for you to be caring my child inquiring about doing dicks is fucking madness.

Ace: I just want to be free august I never said I wanted to go fuck if that's the case I would fuck you.... It's deeper than that I shouldn't even have to be explaining this but you man of course you'd assume it's for some dick.

August: that what I want to be free mean. The fuck? But ima let You have it if you can't see I done had a long Night you do you.

Walking out the room I just leave her to look dumb. I go straight to mochas room. I put my jewelry on her dresser neatly, I undress down into my boxers and I get into bed. She snuggles up under me and into my chest and we just went to sleep.

When the morning came I was awakened by mocha warm wet mouth going to work on my dick. With all this stress I need some head anyway. Grabbing her head I push her head up and down. Her head bobbing on my dick until I came in the back of her throat.

Getting up she went into her bathroom and did her morning routine. I got up also I grabbed a condom out her dresser before I followed behind her into the bathroom. She was brushing her teeth in her bra and panty set. Looking so sexy. I pushed her head forward motioning her to bend over.

Bending over I pulled her panties to the side not before sliding the condom over my dick and fucked the shit out of her.

Her pretty smooth skin covered in sexy ass tattoos especially the sexy ass A on her neck that represents August of course.

And the tramp stamp on her lower back that says August.

As I pulled her 30 inch weave into a ponytail I told her to throw it back. She was creaming already ol fiend out ass.

————-

After showering with mocha I went into her closet and pulled me out some seat pants and a t shirt and draws. I got clothes in all of there women rooms a full wardrobe shoes, jewelry and all. Each room is set up like an apartment space for each girl to feel like they have there own room. They are large rooms that have a cook on space as well. Full living room sets. Then an area with a microwave and mini fridge.

Lastly a conjoined bathroom and big ass walk in closet for they expensive ass needs but they make a lot of money so I can't treat them like some dusty ass hoes. Or be beating in them you feel me. Unless they get out of hand but they mostly love it here the drama be about who getting more time with august.

After dressing I went down and saw the chef cooking I placed a special order for Ace and told him to make sure she didn't touch anything else.

Then I left the crib and went to the gym the women besides Ace knew what they were supposed to be doing that day. And Ace had security to watch her ass. I ain't bother saying shit to her. Let her ass start her solo career early.

Waisted my time tryna wine and dine her ass for to still be saying stupid shit out her damn mouth.

End of POV
————————-

Things continued on like this for me and August for days he didn't speak to me other than asking about the baby. He didn't give a fuck about shit pertaining to me. He didn't even hold me hair the last time I had morning sickness. Because he wasn't even here he was in his other hoe room fucking a different bitch probably. I don't even have the time to think about it it's stressing me out. He gave me my phone back after day two of his bullshit.

That's hella annoying too because I ain't no fucking kid.

It's been five whole days of this bullshit. I been just staying in the room. Spending most of the time crying and the last few days just aimlessly texting Lisa and my brother on J pay. Lisa doesn't even know I'm sad as fuck though I'm just catching up with her through the tears. My brother does though and he told me to thug it out because he nigga doing that on purpose.

Inmate 1093456: he just want you to come crying to him like he was right you miss him and want to do it his way because if not he's just going to discard you

Kelly: that's what it seems like because he not even getting dressed in here with me.

Inmate 1093456: sister stop crying get dressed up and take some pictures or something. Get pretty and let him ignore you that way

Kelly: okay

Just snapping out the tears I got up did my make up a light beat still looking very much natural. Then I threw on a light pink jogging suit. I took pictures and posted them on my Instagram.

Caption: Got em up tight. In my DM asking to be my baby daddy. 😍

After the comments rolled in I felt better atleast to know I could have another nigga.

Getting tired I walked to the kitchen the grab a bottle of water. As I entered I could hear loud party type vibes. Ignoring them I went to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen it's like time stopped as August sat in the chair with Thea in his lap. Not even making a scene yet I just opened the fridge paying them no mind. It's when the bitch thought she was about to try and kiss all over him in front of me. She was pecking at his checks and neck I paid it no kind. When she tried to kiss him in the mouth I lost it.

I quickly emptied the water bottle out all over them splashing the whole floor and everything.

Thea: what the fuck is wrong with this bitch

Kelly: bitch you about to see

August: man take yo ass to the room you tripping Maine

Kelly: oh I'm tripping IM TRIPPING ITS ME? August seriously?

Standing there with a sexy smirk on his face he didn't say nothing else. He just followed behind me as I stormed off to the room.

Once inside he closed the door behind him.

August:  "you want to be single right so what's the problem?"

Kelly: "okay I can go find a nigga face to bee in too.

he starts laughing and just walk back out the room

How y'all feel about August? Who making more sense right now August or Kelly? Who the best at wining and dining Domo or august?
Is Kelly digging her own hole?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.5K 372 79
A budding relationship forms between an artist and a fan, while a newfound sexy friend flirts his way into her heart. Everything is great until jealo...
6.2M 133K 52
𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
3.9K 200 32
Janelle, a successful business owner collides with Philly's most Top Stock Broker's. It seems like they can never be on the same page, but will a tra...
13.1K 496 31
"𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝓊𝓉 " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚...