โ„๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•€๐•†โ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธ | KNY!OC...

By _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Stuck Somewhere New' ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ... More

OC Info
000 ; Backstory
001 ; Muzan
002 ; Talk With The Pros
003 ; Demons And U.A. High
004 ; Strength Assessment
005 ; Class Rep?
006 ; Intruders
007 ; Bus
008 ; USJ
009 ; Villains
010 ; Shock
011 ; New Friend
012 ; Letters
013 ; Even More New People?
Shameless promo!
014 ; Lunch With The Big Three
015 ; Training
016 ; Crow
017 ; Sports Festival
018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
Some art <3
020 ; Obstacle Course Results
021 ; Teams
A/N
022 ; Cavalry Battle
023 ; Secret Love Child?
A/N
024 ; Cheerleading
HELP PLEASE
025 ; Drop Outs
A/N
026 ; Sports Festival Results
027 ; Shopping
stuff you bought!
please pick a hero name!!
028 ; Pro Drafts
029 ; Hero Names
030 ; Interns
031 ; Letters, 2
032 ; Intern Results
033 ; Races And Peekers
034 ; Training Camp Announcement
035 ; Final Exam Preparations
036 ; Tutoring
037 ; Final Exams
038 ; Practical Exam
NEW BOOK!
039 ; Strategies
040 ; Results
A/N!!
041 ; shopping!
042 ; Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats!
044 ; Beast Mountain
045 ; Creep
046 ; Tired
047 ; 'Quirk' Training
048 ; Training And Training
:))))(;))@!.36$
049 ; Test Of Courage
050 ; Toga
051 ; Kidnapping
052 ; Near Rescue
053 ; All For One
054 ; Home
055 ; Dorms
056 ; Room Deco
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!

019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2

1.4K 48 1
By _behindyou_

                                                             words ; 1268

you give them a closed eye smile. "would you look at that! class a's kocho saves two students from getting crushed!" present mic announces.

you pat the both of them on the head before running back off past the robots.

"class a's bakugo! since the bottom's block he goes over top! how clever!"

you turn your head back and see a few more of your classmates following bakugo's idea, also using their quirks to leap over the fallen robots.

"hey, hey! the first barrier's a piece of cake? then what about the second!?"

the students gasped in fear staring down at the bottomless pit just ahead of them.

'i remember a blood art like this, i just need to walk along the ropes'

"if you fall, you're out! if you don't want to fall, then crawl! it's 'the fall'!" present mic yells.

"when did they build this stage?" uraraka wonders aloud.

tsu crouches in front of a rope "eh? tsuyu-chan?" uraraka asks.

"ribbit!" tsu shouts as he leaps onto the rope, using her frog quirk to keep her steady.

"she's fast!" mina gasps.

you walk up to the two girls, and 'hmm' as your way of saying good luck.

"good luck to you too, amaya-chan!" uraraka says happily only to widen her eyes as you leap onto the rope.

you stop in the middle, seeing a shine of something making you turn back.

"glitter! here it is! here's my chance to show off!" a girl with pink hair says with a wide smile, "it's time for my support items to be in the limelight!" she cheers.

"look, all you support companies across the country. wire arrows and... hover soles! glitter!"

you awe slightly at her cool gadgets before shrugging and continuing to jog along the rope, making people around you awe how you can do it so easily.

you turn your head to the ledge of the rock pillar you just went on, seeing a metal arrow lodge itself into the rock.

following the wire your eyes meet the goggles of the pink haired girl, you awe as her boots take off, sending her into the air towards the pillar you're standing on.

"come, take a look, all you companies! especially you big ones!" she cheers as she starts to descend in the darkness, only to use another gadget to propel herself upwards.

"look at my super cute babies!" she yells as she finally lands on the pillar you're on.

you give her a closed eye smile and pat her head, she reminded you somewhat of a mix of uzui and mitsuri.

"aren't you a cutie!?" she squeals and hugs you tightly.

"well, i've gotta get going! see ya!" and with that she zooms off again.

"and now, the leader of the pack is easily getting through first!"

turning your head forward you see todoroki already at the end with bakugo using his explosions to get close behind.

not wanting to be too far behind, you also start running across the rest of the ropes, soon catching up to the other two.

"damn it!" bakugo shouts as you overtake him.

not long after, todoroki arrived at the next challenge with you just a few steps behind him.

"and now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! the reality here is... that it's a minefield!"

'what's a minefield?'

"it's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! so you have to exploit your eyes and legs! by the way, these land mines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!" present mic cheers.

you out a foot forward onto the field and start hopping in between all the mines, you've dealt with stuff like this before.

 suddenly, an explosion rings behind you, nearly making you lose your balance, which luckily you don't.

"this doesn't affect me!" bakugo shouts as he overtakes todoroki.

"bastard, don't declare war on the wrong person!" he sends an explosion todorki's way, trying to knock hmm off balance, to which todoroki dodges.

"and now we have someone new in the lead! rejoice, mass media! it's the kind of development you guys love!"

only a few sets of mines behind todoroki and bakugo, you decide to slow it down a little.

"hey, hey, hey! the rest of the pack is also speeding up! however! even as they push and pull at each other, can the two at the top remain in the lead?" present mic shouts as todoroki and bakugo exchange blows at each other, trying to knock the other onto a mine.

you gasp and turn your head backwards, stopping momentarily, as a large explosion sounds from the beginning of the minefield.

"there's a huge explosion at the back!? what's with that force!?" present mic screams.

you squint your eyes to look for the source, only for them to widen as a strong bit of wind washes over the top of you, nearly making you topple over.

you look up and see midoriya on a metal piece from the robot, heading straight for the end of the field. 

"was it an accident, or did he do it on purpose? class a's midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!"

midoriya quickly overtakes both todoroki and bakugo whilst still laying on the piece of metal.

"actually, he's taken the lead!" the crowd cheered at the awesome display of action.

bakugo chases right after midoriya as you also start to run forward again.

"the two formerly  in the lead have stopped trying to slow each other down and are chasing midoriya!"

"now that they have a common enemy, they've stopped fighting! the fight's not over yet, though!"

you stare worriedly as midoriya starts to come off his piece of metal, he obviously didn't think of a way to land.

just before todorki and bakugo could overtake him, he swung his piece of metal down using an attached wire. it set off a few mines, sending him forward towards the end of the field.

"midoriya swiftly blocks those behind him!"

midoriya tumbles as he hits the ground, only to get right back up and start sprinting for the finish line.

"would you believe it? he cleared the mine field in an instant!"

bakugo and todorki 'tch' as they trudge through the pink smoke.

"eraser head, you class is amazing! what're you teaching them!?"

as the three of them sprint for the light at the end of the tunnel, you jog close behind, your quiet footsteps making your presence unknown.

"u.a. sports festival, first year stage! who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion?"

"right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man... izuku midoriya made a huge splash!".

the crowd cheers.

soon after, todoroki and bakugo emerged  from the tunnel, with you just a few steps behind them.

you look around at all the puffed out students exiting the tunnel.

'they need to work on their stamina. stamina like that wouldn't last you a day in the demon slayer corps'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.3K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
575K 21.9K 53
ใ€โ˜…The art of repairing pottery using gold, silver or platinum. It symbolises that broken objects are not inherently worthless and that their brokness...
8.8K 220 24
ON HIATUS ๐Ÿซถ - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
937K 13.9K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...