❀ Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love ❀

By books_heart23

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... More

❀Aasβ™₯️
β™₯️2β™₯️
β™₯️3β™₯️
β™₯️4β™₯️
β™₯️5β™₯️
🍁Yeh Raha Dil🍁
🍁2🍁
🍁3🍁
🍁4🍁
🍁5🍁
🍁6🍁
πŸ’•Ishq Main Tere πŸ’•
πŸ’•2πŸ’•
πŸ’•3πŸ’•
πŸ’•4πŸ’•
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ’•6πŸ’•
πŸ’•7πŸ’•
πŸ’•8πŸ’•
πŸ•ŠJunoonπŸ•Š
πŸ•Š2πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š3πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š4πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š5πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š6πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š7πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š8πŸ•Š
Author's Note
πŸ’˜Mehboob Qadmon MainπŸ’˜
πŸ’˜2πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜3πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜4πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜5πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜6πŸ’˜
πŸ₯€Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar MainπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€5πŸ₯€
Important Announcement
πŸ₯€6πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€7πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€8πŸ₯€
πŸ’ŒMuhabbat Kitabon SiπŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ2πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ3πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ4πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ5πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ6πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ7πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ9πŸ’Œ
πŸ’œRaaz-E-QalbπŸ’œ (ON HOLD)
πŸ’œ2πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ3πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ4πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ5πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ6πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ7πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ8πŸ’œ
πŸ”₯SeharπŸ”₯

πŸ’Œ8πŸ’Œ

5.6K 421 84
By books_heart23

Kabhi Dilbar, Kabhi Dushman, Kabhi Dildaar Ho Jana
Kahan Say Tum Nay Seekha Hai Bezaar Ho Jana
Kabhi Milkar Raqeebon Say Mere Haal Par Hansna
Kabhi Meri Muhabbat Main Gul-O-Gulzaar Ho Jana

💌💌💌

"I am shocked to see this side of him, he doesn't look like the man I know."

"Tell me about it."

"What magic have you casted on him?"

"It's the feeling or regret that made him like this, nothing else." Hayat shrugged nonchalantly, sipping on her juice.

Both of their gaze's were locked on Wahab Maqsood who was playing soccer with the kids, few feet away from them. While the ladies lounged on the seats placed on the lawn.

Amal sighed dreamily. "I wish I get a husband like him as well."

"God forbid." Hayat interrupted her instantly. "May Allah give you a loving husband who doesn't think of you like a burden."

Amal changed the direction of her gaze and looked at Hayat incredulously. "Are you crazy? Anyone can see how much he loves you and he's doing everything to earn your forgiveness."

Hayat didn't remove her eyes from Wahab as he kicked the ball towards the net, making the kids groan with defeat and Wahab laughed wholeheartedly. The scene was extremely overwhelming for Hayat to watch but she couldn't remove her eyes from there.

"Let him grovel more." She muttered, a smile threatening to appear on her face.

"Why are you smiling now? I think you have seriously gone mad. Let me tell bhai to drop you off at a mental institute."

Hayat glared at her, sitting straighter. "Aren't you too attached to this brother of yours nowadays?"

"Why, are you jealous?" Amal wiggled her eyebrows at her mischievously.

"Astagfirullah, he's not my brother." Hayat quickly denied.

Amal burst out laughing. "Dude, you have officially lost it."

All of a sudden she got serious. "It's been two weeks since he is doing everything to gain your forgiveness and a week since we are here, yet it seems as if your heart is not melting. What are you thinking?"

Hayat took a deep breath at her question. It was true, in the past two weeks Wahab had tried his everything in making up to her. He had been doing everything that she had done, from making bed coffee for her, to choosing and ironing her clothes, then praise her at every step and roam around her like bee and trying to make her laugh. He also made sure her gets her all her favourite food to it. He had also gifted her different types of ornaments and every night he brought her gol gappas.

She tried her best to ignore his advances and gifts but she wasn't a cold hearted person who's heart never melted. Her heart always skipped a beat and warmth filled her body to see him to doing so much for her.

She wanted to forgive him but at the back of her mind, she had a fear. Fear that all of this was just temporary.

"I am scared." She voiced her thoughts out.

Amal frowned. "Why?"

Hayat looked at her hands on her lap, a foreboding feeling developing in her heart. "I fear that all this will be temporary. Bohot mushkil say maine talaaq ka faisla liya tha yeh jante huye kay mujhe muhabbat ho gayi hai unse. Lekin jab say unhon nay yeh sab karna shuru kiya hai, mere dil kar raha hai unhe maaf kardoon aur unko aik aur chance doon lekin-" She stopped, her lips wobbling with her pent up emotions. (It was extremely difficult for me to take the decision of divorce despite knowing that I love him. From the moment he has started doing all this, my heart says that I should forgive him and give him another chance but-)

"Lekin what?" Amal asked softly. (But what?)

They watched the kids cheering because they had finally managed to score a goal against Wahab and Muneeb. Wahab smiled at their enthusiasm.

Momal and Hamna were in the kitchen ordering the maid for snacks and deciding the menu for dinner. While dado, her mother-in-law and chachi were sitting a bit far away from them, indulged in their talks.

Chachu, her father-in-law and abu were discussing politics and business related stuff. While Wahab, Muneeb and Bilal played with the kids.

Anmol and her husband along with the kids were supposed to arrive in the evening. They had arrived at the farmhouse two days ago and were enjoying this trip of their alot.

"Lekin phir yeh sochti hoon, jis shaks nay apni itni purani aur shiddaton wali muhabbat ki wajah say apni biwi ko pehli raat hi talaaq ka farman suna diya tha, ab woh shaks usi che mahine ki biwi kay liye apni salon ki muhabbat bhula bethay. Kya guarantee hai kay baad main unhe kisi aur say muhabbat na ho jaye." (Then I think, the person who decided to divorce his wife for his years old love, how can he forget that love for that same six months old wife. What guarantee is there that he won't fall for someone else again?)

Amal slapped her forehead at he ridiculous words, rolling her eyes. "Yeh kaisa logic hai Hayat? Abhi bhi dair nahi hai, kisi dimag kay doctor kay paas jao." (What kind of logic is this Hayat? It's still not too late, consult a psychologist for yourself.)

"Tum yeh baar baar mujhe pagal hone ka tana na do." Hayat warned, glaring at her. (Don't taunt me of being crazy again and again.)

"Toh aur aapki tareef karun jo itne haseen khayalat apne dimaag main paal kar rakhain hain." (Should I praise you for having such beautiful thoughts in your mind?)

"Tum meri dost ho yan dushman?" (Are you my friend or enemy?)

"Dost hoon iss liye yeh keh rhi ho." Amal interjected with a serious tone. "Wahab bhai nay itne saal woh muhabbat sambhal kar rakhi kyunke unko tum nahi thi mili. Woh apne gham main itne mubtala thay kay unhon nay kisi aur par dhayan nahi diya. Aur waisay bhi yeh jo muhabbat hoti hai na, woh apne bas ki baat nahi hoti. Yeh woh aik sacha jazba hai jo Allah insaan kay dil main dalta hai. Jab yeh kisi say ho jati hai toh purana sara kuch bhool jata hai. Aur yeh jo nikkah ka rishta hai na, yeh majboor kar deta hai baki sab muhabbaton ko bulane main, agar insaan sacha ho toh. Unki kismat main tumhari muhabbat thi, jo uss lahasil muhabbat ko unkay dil say nikal sakti thi, aik aisi muhabbat jo mustakil hai. Yeh sab keh kar tum unki hi nahi par apni muhabbat ki bhi tauheen kar rahi ho. Tum unki zindagi main khushiyan lay kar aayi ho, joh tumhe khud bhi mehsoos hoti hai." (I am your friend hence I am saying this. Wahab bhai took care of that love for so many years because he didn't have you then. He was so absorbed in his heartache that he didn't focus on people around him. Besides, one can not control love. This is the emotion that Allah puts in your heart. When it happens to someone, they forget everything else of the past. This pure bond of nikkah compels you to forget all your other lovers, if the person is honest. His destiny had your love in it, that could remove the unattainable love from his heart, the type of love that is permanent. By uttering all this, you are not only insulting his but your love as well. You brought happiness in his life which you feel as well.)

"Muhabbat toh aik baar hoti hai na? Jo insaan dusri dafa kar sakta hai woh teesri dafa bhi kar sakta hai. Phir mera kya hoga?" Hayat asked innocently, like a child who was afraid of getting her favourite toy getting snatched. "Novels main toh yehi hota hai, hero kisi aur say pyaar karne lagta hai aur heroine ko chod deta hai." (You only fall in love once right? If a person can fall in love the second time, he can fall in love for the third time as well. What will happen to me then? I saw it happen in novels, the hero falls in love with someone else and he leaves the heroine.)

Amal groaned at the thick-headed person in front of her. She wanted to slap her to get some sense in her. "Tum toh yeh pehle novels parhne band karo, dimaag kharab kar kay rakh diya hai unhon nay tumhara! Kitabon ki muhabbat aur asal ki muhabbat main zameen aasman ka faraq hota hai. Tum aik aisay insaan ki muhabbat par sawaal kar rahi ho jisne itne saal khamosh muhabbat ki lekin usay zabardasti hasil karne ki koshish nahi ki. Khud jalta raha lekin apni muhabbat ki izzat par aanch nahi aane di. Aur tumhe bhi toh bachaya hai unhon, tumpe bharosa kar kay aur jisne tum par buri nazar dali usay saza de kar. Ab jab woh koshish kar rahain hain tumhe aur khud ko khush rakhne ki, toh tumhe masla hai, jab woh usay nahi bhul paa rahe thay wab bhi tumhe masla tha. Aakhir tum chahti kya ho? Tumhe toh khush hona chahiye kay tum jis say pyaar karti ho woh bhi tumse karte hain, aur sabse bari baat kay yeh aik halal muhabbat hai par nahi, tum toh yeh afsos mana rahi ho kay woh apni pehli muhabbat kyun bhoolay." Amal took a deep breath, hoping something went in her head. If she still didn't understand anything, then only Allah could put some sense in her. (First of all, stop reading the stupid novels of yours, they are messing with you brain. Love in the books and love in real life are miles apart. You are doubting the love of such a man who loved for years but never tried to attain that love with force. He burnt himself but never let the honour of his love be turned into ashes. He even saved you but trusting you and saving you from trouble by punishing that person. When he is trying to keep you and himself happy, you have a problem, when he was not forgetting his old love, then also you had a problem. What do you want then? You should be happy that the person you love, loves you as well and the bigger thing is that it is a halal love but no, you are crying over the fact that why he forgot his previous love.)

Hayat contemplated on her words, lots of thoughts invading her mind. Her eyes again went towards Wahab, who to her surprise was already staring at her, sitting on the chair to take a breather. She didn't remove her gaze away from him like she normally would. They both looked at each other intensely, forgetting about their surroundings.

Hayat watched as Wahab took large gulps of water from the water bottle, not breaking the eye contact. A shiver ran down her spine as she gulped, feeling nervous under his gaze all of a sudden. Blinking rapidly, she tried to control herself, but her flushed face was a dead giveaway of her feelings. Wahab smiled at her innocence, she felt closer to him than his own heart at the moment.

Their staring broke when Hamna and Momal came to sit next to Hayat and Amal. "Bhai has changed a lot, I am seeing the older version of him. He never went anywhere with us like this and was never so carefully. He has smiled more in these two days than he has in ten years." Hamna said, a genuine happiness in her eyes for her brother. "I was losing hope to ever see him laugh and smile again. The worse part is we don't even know why he was like that."

"You are right. I think Hayat deserves all this credit. I can see the love in his eyes for her whenever he looks in her direction. A smile automatically comes on his face around her." Momal agreed wholeheartedly, making Hayat blush even more.

"Look, he is still looking at her. Mashallah, may Allah always keep that love between you two." Amal informed them and prayed for their happiness as well.

Teasing smiles came on their faces, making Hayat glare at Wahab for continuously staring at her. Poor Wahab became confused on why he was the target of that glare when he hadn't even done anything in the last one hour.

"I think you two need some privacy." Momal teased, trying to control her smile.

"Uhm, I am going to my room." Hayat got up suddenly, wanting to get away from their suggesting looks. She didn't forget to glare at Wahab again as she limped away to the room. Her plastor had come out, and clutches were not being used.

Wahab frowned and got up as well, following her like a lost puppy. He followed her as she slowly walked towards her room and got inside. Just as she was about to close the door, Wahab entered, locking the door behind him.

Hayat was not shocked on seeing him because she knew his only job was to walk around her like a bee on a flower. "What now?" She asked, exhilarated.

"Why were you glaring at me? I didn't even do anything now." He was literally sulking.

"You came here to just ask that?" Hayat asked, surprised. Was he that affected by her being upset at him?

Wahab nodded. "I was concerned. I have been trying my hardest to not give you a chance to get upset with me and then I see you glaring at me all of a sudden when just few seconds ago you were blushing." The last few words had a suggestive tone to it, which caused Hayat to go red again.

Hayat wondered why she was blushing so much today and was staring at him at every chance she got. She knew the answer because she loved him, but why only today she was feeling so nervous at his presence.

"See, you're blushing again." Wahab informed, his voice was husky and deep.

He neared her, until their toes touched. So close that they could hear each other breath, so close that even a minisculine movement will make them touch.

Both of their hearts pounded hard in their chests at the nearness. Sweat formed on Hayat's palms and she hesitantly took a step back. Wahab took a step forward. Hayat gulped and started walking backwards until her back collided with the wall. Wahab followed until he was again right in front of her.

Hayat looked into his eyes, her heart skipped a beat at the intensity of his eyes. She could clearly see a different type of emotion in his eyes, an emotion that was enough to cause goosebumps to erupt on her skin.

"Wh-what ar-are you doi-doing?" She stuttered out, wetting her lips because they had suddenly gone dry. Her lips parted when she saw his pupils dilate at her movement.

Wahab watched the action with bated breath. He brought his right hand up and placed his thumb on her lower lip, running it across the soft flesh. Hayat's breath hitched, her heart stopped for a second.

"Breath." Wahab whispered, touching his forehead against hers, their breaths mingled.

Hayat let go of the breath she was holding, her hands trembled at her sides. He brought his other hand and pushed the loose tendril of her hair out of her face and behind her ear, keeping his palm on her cheekbone, caressing it with her skin there.

He brought his lips closer to her, almost touching, looking deep into her intoxicating eyes.

"Apni Sanson Kay Daman Main Chupa Lo Mujh Ko
Teri Rooh Main Utar Janay Ko Jee Chahta Hai." (Hide Me In The Blanket Of Your Breaths. My Heart Desires To Descend Onto Your Soul.)

Their lips brushed as he spoke the words, causing Hayat heartbeat to increase, her breaths coming out in pants. Hayat clutched her shirt in her fists, gripping it tightly.

Without another second, Wahab place his warm lips on her soft ones. Everything around them stopped, only they existed. Wahab kissed her softly, as if she was and often glass and would break if he pressed for more. There was no urgency in the kiss, he was testing the boundaries. Hayat closed her eyes at the exhilarating feeling. Warmth spread in her body, causing her to leave her into his mercy.

Wahab broke the kiss, looking at the closed eyes of hers. Hayat opened her eyes at the cessation of any movement, looking into his eyes full of desires and heat. They watched each other, breathing heavily, under the effect of the moment. Hayat broke the eye contact first, her eyelids hiding her glass green eyes, her cheeks were deep red of shyness.

The next few moments were blur to them as Wahab crashed his lips on her again, this time with fierce passion and urgency. He moved his lips against her bottom lip, slightly biting on it, causing Hayat to let out a sound between whimper and moan.

Fire spread in Wahab's body at the sound, causing his actions to fasten. He wound one arm around her waist, causing her chest to collide with his and the other hand wound itself into her hair, tugging lightly. They were both lost into the passion, not realising that everything was not sorted out between them, yet.

Hayat felt Wahab's tongue touch her bottom lip causing her to gasp, her mouth opening at the enticing feeling. He took hold of the opportunity and slipped his tongue inside her mouth, tangling with hers as he sucked on her lips.

A groan left his lips at the heavenly feeling of her mouth against his, causing Hayat's knees to wobble. All the energy had drained out of her at his ministrations. She took hold of his shoulders in her hands to brace herself. She could feel each and every nook of his hard body against her, making her shiver with delight.

Wahab broke the kiss as they both were out of breath, but the next moment his lips were at her jaw, kissing a trail down towards her neck. Red hot liquid ignited itself in Hayat's body, she hadn't felt anything like this before and she didn't want the feeling to stop. He was overpowering all her senses, giving her no place to think.

Wahab placed an open mouthed kiss against her neck, slightly biting on the skin.

"Wa-Wahab!" Hayat gasped in a trance, deep and heavy breaths escaping her lips, her chest heaved up and down at the sweet torture.

Wahab hummed against her neck, sucking the skin that he had bitten, try to soothe the pain. He removed her dupatta from her shoulder and threw it on the floor, his hand inching towards the zip at the back of the dress, his lips still sucking and biting her neck. They were so into the blissful pleasure that they didn't hear the knock into the door.

"Hayat!" A feminine voice shouted from outside the room, making Hayat freeze on her place. The haze clouding her mind disappeared as the reality struck her.

She quickly pushed Wahab away and turned away from him, feeling angry at herself for giving in so easily. Her heart was beating so fast as if she ran a marathon. She placed her hand on her chest near her heart to calm herself down, taking in deep breaths.

"Hayat!" Amal called out again, "Anmol Api's family is here, come out."

"C-coming!" Her voice cracked as she tried to shout it out. "Go, I'll b-be there." She didn't even have strength in her to speak.

Wahab smiled at the effect he had on her, his own condition was no else. He wanted to hold her so close to her that both of them would forget where one started and the other ended, until all they could hear and see were each other. He had felt her soft body moulding against his and he wished she stayed next to him like this for the rest of their lives.

But he had to be get a grip on himself, he didn't want Hayat to go even more far away than she already was emotionally. He just watched her with longing eyes,

Hayat, without looking at him, picked up her dupatta from the floor and placed it on her shoulder before limping towards the door, cautious to not walk too close to Wahab.

Wahab watched her with amused eyes as she avoided his eyes and walked towards the door.

"Wait." He called out, making Hayat stop unconsciously.

He walked towards her and stood right in front of her again. Hayat lowered her eyes, trying to dodge his meaningful eyes, in fear of getting lost in the valley of them. She was shivering with the intensity of emotions.

Without saying anything, and wanting to have some mercy on her, he took hold of her dupatta and took it off making Hayat look at him with wide eyes, signalling him to not do anything.

Wahab smiled in assurance and opened the dupatta, wrapping it properly around her shoulders, to hide the beautiful marks he left on her neck. Once he was sure that it can't be seen, he took a step back. Hayat looked at him in confusion at his actions

"Tumhari gardan par humari muhabbat ki dastaan likhi hai, usay chupaya hai." He winked at her flabbergasted face. (You neck bears the story of our love, I just hid that.)

It took her few seconds to register what he meant, and when it did, heat erupted on her face, and she was sure she couldn't get any more red than this.

On one hand where shyness had surrounded her, on the other side she was shocked to see his romantic side. She would have never thought a person like this could be so romantic and bold.

In order to not embarrass herself more due to his romance, she hurriedly left the room as if a snake was behind her, making Wahab chuckle at her condition.

Yeh Chahaton Kay Silsilay
Aur Bekhudi Zara Zara
Woh Mukhtasir Si Khuwahish
Aur Aashqi Zara Zara

💙💙💙

"When will you write your exams that you skipped?" Anmol questioned as they all had gathered around the fire that Bilal had lit, since it was quite chilly outside.

"Two weeks later, when the university closes, then all the students that couldn't write with a valid reason, will be allowed to write." Hayat answered, trying her best to ignore certain someone's intense eyes on herself.

Anmol nodded, silence surrounding them. All of the members were sitting around the fire while the kids played amongst themselves near the pool.

"Wahab bhai, I miss your singing, why don't you sing us a song?" Hamna requested with a pleading look on her face.

"He knows how to sing?" Hayat asked to herself, astonished but Anmol heard her.

"Yeah does, he has won many competitions when he was in university. We had suggested him to make that his career but he said that it was just a hobby. But it's been so long since we heard him sing." Anmol informed, a sad look on her face, thinking of the past.

"I stopped singing, you guys know." Wahab refused, he had stopped so long ago hence he was reluctant.

"Yaar bhai, please." Muneeb pleaded on seeing Hamna's sullen face.

"I've lost practice-" Wahab tried but was cut off.

"Gaa do beta, hum bhi sun lain gay." Dado requested this time, inticipation and love in her old eyes. (Sing beat, we will also like to listen.)

'Dado ko lagta hai muhabbat ho gayi hai mere shauhar say, dekho toh kaise pyaar say dekh rahi hain.' Hayat mused to herself, a small smile on her face for her love stricken grandmother. (I think dado is in love with my husband, look how lovingly she's looking at him.)

Wahab couldn't refuse now so he nodded. He looked at Hayat who was avoiding him since yesterday no matter how much he tried to annoy her. Before she used to at least reply snarkly but now she behave as if he was talking to someone else.

He cleared his throat, to divert her attention from the fire to himself but no effect. He sighed and started singing to send his thoughts to herself, because talking wasn't going to work.

Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
Na Tere Baajo Lagda Jee
Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki
Na Tere Baajo Lagda Jee
Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera
Main Karaan Intezar Tera
Tu Dil Tu Yun Jaan Meri

He watched her with heated eyes, the light from the fire created a glow on her face that was making her look like an angel.

Mere Dil Vich Reh Kay Mere
Dil Da Haal Na Jaane
Tere Baajo Kaleyan Reh Kay
Ronde Nain Numane
Jeena Mera Haaye
Marna Mera Naal Tere Si
Kar Aitbaar Mera
Main Karaan Intezar Tera
Tu Dil Tu Yun Jaan Meri

Hayat looked up, her eyes clashing straight with Wahab's brown ones. His eyes pleaded with her to forgive him, to get him another chance. Hayat's eyes filled up with tears at the raw emotions in his eyes.

Sunjiyan Sunjiyan Dil Diya Galiyan
Sunjiyan Meriyan Baawan
Aaja Teriyan Khashbuaan Nu
Lubdiyan Meriyan Saawan
Tere Bina Kiven Karaan Door Udasi
Dil Beqrar Mera
Main Karaan Intezar Tera
Tu Dil Tu Yun Jaan Meri

Hayat looked away, unable to look into his eyes for too long in fear of drowning in them and forget all that he had done. She didn't want to give I'm do easily but this traitor heart was unwilling to listen to her brain, begging her to listen to it.

Mere Dil Ne Chun Laiyyan Ne
Tere Dil Diyan Rahaan
Tu Jo Mere Naal Turain Tan
Turpe Meriyaan Saahaan
Jeena Mera Haye
Hun Hai Tera Ki Main Karaan
Tu Kar Aitbaar Mera
Main Karaan Intezar Tera
Tu Dil Tu Yun Jaan Meri

Wahab sighed sadly at her ignorance. His shoulders sagged dejectedly, he knew she will never forgive him.

Main Tenu Smjhawan Ki
Na Tere Bajo Lagda Jee
Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera
Main Karaan Intezaar Tera
Tu Dil Tu Yun Jaan Meri
Jaan Meri

"Beta, bohot pyara gatay ho." Dado praised, warding evil off him, as soon as he finished. (Son, you sing really beautifully.)

Wahab forced a smile on his lips. "Thank you dado."

The night progressed as they chatted and enjoyed their night together as a family, laughter spreading onto the air.

Around one in the morning, everyone retired to their room one by one, Wahab being the first one to leave and Hayat being the last one.

Hayat sat all alone in the garden, contemplating all the things that happened to her after her wedding. She gazed at the stars with a heavy heart. She didn't know what to do.

If she decided to go with her heart, she would be happy but what about her self-respect? Would she be able to forget how she was rejected even before given a chance? If she decided to go with her mind, she would be missing out on the biggest happiness of her life, a life where love would sorround her from every way.

Wahab had done everything he could have done to ask for her forgiveness. Would she be too cruel if she still stuck to her decision of leaving him? Would she be doing the right thing to break the heart of the person who broke her heart? But wasn't he already going through the pain he put her through?

All of Amal's speech and Wahab's actions played in her mind like a movie, one scene after another. She closed her eyes in despair. She prayed for a sign that would make her decision concrete.

She sat in the garden for longer, until she was sure that Wahab would be asleep by now. That was what she had done yesterday night as well. She didn't want to face him after the passionate moment they shared. Thinking of that again turned her cheeks red and fire to course through her body, the sweet type of fire where she wanted to burn again and again. She was surprised at her own thoughts, when did she become so crude?

Shaking her head to get out the sinful images from her head, she walked towards her room. She entered the room sneakily, without making any sound, she didn't want the occupant of her thoughts to wake up.

She went to the washroom and changed out of her clothes, into a silk long gown, slipping into the bed and covering herself with a blanket.

Wahab, who was still awake knowing her trick, controlled his amuse laughter as he watched her sneaking around the room.

As soon as she laid down, he pulled her towards himself, due to which she fell on his chest, looking at him with wide horrified eyes. Their faces just inches away, Wahab placed both her arms around her small waist, liking his fingers together. All of Hayat's weight was on his chest but he didn't mind. Her hair surrounded thwir faces like a curtain, hiding them from the naughty moon who was peeking at them through the window.

Hayat tried to wiggle out of hold but the arms around her stopped her from moving. "Leave me." She whispered but her voice held no real conviction.

"I haven't held you to leave you. Now tell me, why are you avoiding me?" He asked, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Wh-who said I am avoiding you? Leave me or else I will scream." She threatened meekly, biting her bottom lip to stop herself from squirming.

"Scream then. When people ask you why you were screaming, what will be your excuse?" He asked, laughter shining in his eyes.

Hayat glared at his double meaning. "I haven't forgiven you." Trying once again to pull herself away. His closeness was wrecking her heart.

Wahab sighed and let her go, making Hayat hurriedly maintain distance between them. "I know, hence I have something for you, in hopes that you might find mercy in your heart to forgive."

Hayat kept his eyes on him as he got up from the bed and went towards the cupboard, taking out a huge box that she didn't notice in the morning. He might have placed it later. He walked towards her and placed the box in front of her on the bed.

Hayat sat up and looked at the box as if it was a bomb. She gave Wahab an unsure look and then the box.

"Open it." Wahab gave her the go ahead.

Hayat slowly and carefully unwrapped the packaging from the box, being extremely wary of it. Once the wrapper was off, she opened the lid.

As soon as she opened the box, a huge gasp left her lips as her eyes fell on the things inside. She looked at Wahab with wide unbelievable eyes. Her bottom lip trembled while her eyes brimmed up with tears.

Wahab was shocked to see her on the verge of crying, he didn't know she would have such an over reaction over the small gift. But then he was not surprised, because he knew how she was.

Hayat looked back at the box, taking out more than a dozen books, cladded in velvet jackets, the title written over them. They were new.

She got up, overwhelmed by the gift, and without any notice hugged Wahab with all her might, her arms around his neck and feet lifting from the ground.

Wahab was stunned for few seconds but then a huge relieved smile came on his lips, placing his own arms around her waist. "Thank you so much Wahab." Hayat whispered on his neck, her lips brushing the skin causing goosebumps on erupt on his body.

Wahab gulped, "Open them." He said, trying to not focus on how good her body against his felt.

Hayat quickly separated herself from him and rushed towards the books. With extreme delicacy, she opened them one by one. Again a gasp left her lips as she read the content on the first page of each book.

"Oh my God!" She couldn't believe her eyes. He literally got her signatures of all her favourite authors on all her favourite books. This topped every gift he has given her before.

She looked at him with eyes full of love and again lurched towards him and this time kissed him fully on his left cheek. She kept her lips there for few seconds and place her head on his chest, feeling his thumping heart against her ear

This might have seemed like an irrelevant gift for someone else, but for Hayat it was the most precious thing anyone could give her. Books were her life, and to receive such gift melted her heart like an ice in front of fire.

Wahab placed his lips on her hair, kissing her head in gratitude. "Does that mean you forgive me?" He asked with hopeful voice.

Hayat shook her head. "No." She whispered, breaking all his hope yet again. Her words said something else while her actions spoke another story.

Tum Apni Sharton Pay Khel Khelo
Main Jaise Chahoon Lagaoon Bazi
Agar Main Jeeta Tum Ho Meri
Agar Main Hara Toh Main Tumhara

💌💌💌

Hiiii lovely people❤

Here is the second last part of this story. Next will be the last.

Do you think Hayat will forgive Wahab?

Should she forgive him?

See you again with the last part soon!

Take care🤗

Bye😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
291K 18.9K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
783K 79.3K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...