Beauty & The Beast

By drippynae

THIS IS AN INTERSEX STORY ABOUT ARI & YOUNG MA! Ari is a hardworking hairstylist. She's loving and looking fo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Q & A
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2

85

2.9K 122 151
By drippynae

Ari Pov

"Yeah we're suppose to be moving next Friday" I say Looking over at Kay

We're in Chicago for multiple reasons. For one Tae, the message I had received, is in the hospital. Apparently he tried to get my forgiveness by going after Micah. Micah's friends shot Taes car up, leaving him with six bullet wounds. Tae came to Chicago and Micah is actually in Atlanta, well the last of me to know he was. Another reason is because my family has hardly saw Yosohn and I've been promising I'll bring him.

"Is she who you really want? She's not even talking to anybody" just like the mean person she is, her ass is in the corner not being social to anybody. Her and Bryce.

"She's talking to her son" I say

"She makes you feel safe" She just doesn't know the half

"Mom I promise she'll never let anything happen to me. She can have a gun to her head and she'll ask me if I'm okay" and that's the Gods honest truth. I've never felt love like this. She'll probably go to eat with God himself behind me.

"You sure do like lightskins" I started laughing "they're crybabies"

"They are" we might not have the best relationship but we're slowly mending things. I mean this is my mother. Only get one of those.

"When's the wedding" I shrugged my shoulders "are you pregnant"

"We got married because we love each other. We both want to hold off on kids. Well more kids. Those two are enough for us" I say for now. I do want a babygirl in a few years. Just because imagine a baby Ari? The world would crash.

I really don't know who Yosohns got his looks from and I guess Kay doesn't either. Sometimes when he frowns he looks just like her. That's it though. He only got his chubby weight from me.

Bryce walked up to me and stood between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my neck "I peed" I placed my hand between his pants

"Where" because his pants were dry. "Are you saying you need to pee"

"Yeah" Bryce say

"Why you didn't tell your mom" my mom ask

"I not talking to you" honestly his words didn't shock me. This is Kay's child we're talking about after all "I talk to Ari"

"Let me get him to the restroom" I stand up grabbing his hand

I was in the bathroom for no more than thirty seconds before Kay came in holding Yosohn. "I'm ready to go"

"We just got here" I say

"And we can just leave" Kay say "yo pops keep looking at me like he know some I don't"

"Well you aren't giving them a fair chance Katorah. You can't just sit in the corner not talking to anyone" I explain while Bryce took care of his business

"That's the only way I can not start any drama" Kay say "if I talk then it's going to be problems" she rub her face "and everybody trynna hold my kid"

"And you aren't allowing anyone to hold him, why? I was going to say something when we left" I say

"You said they wanted to see my kid, not hold him" Kay say "he don't like them anyway, he told me"

"Girl" I say

"Finish" Bryce say

"You aren't going to wipe" I ask

"What's there to wipe" Kay ask fixing his clothes

"The tip" I say

"That's what you shake it for" Kay say

"I don't like that. I think the tip could be cleaned a little" I say "a little dab"

"Answer me this, when you put my d-" I cut her off

"Keep it cute" I say

"Does it taste pissy" Kay ask

"Obviously not, I keep going back" I say

"So the shake does justice" Kay say making me laugh, point.

"I guess you right" I say

"Flush the toilet" as soon as he did Yosohn started crying.

"He's such a crybaby" I confess. I promise he cries for the smallest things. He'll cry for the smallest things and it's a loud cry. Kay started bouncing him around. "Do it the other way" she switched him from the right side and to the left and Yosohn stopped crying. "He needs to eat"

"Me too. I'm hungry" Kay yawn

"My mom made nachos" I say

"I don't eat those" Kay say. She's a fuck ass lie. All she eats is tacos and nachos.

"Why are you like this" I ask

"I just don't want to be here" Kay say wrapping one arm around my waist from behind

"Do not" I say

Kay started laughing in my neck "you smell so good"

"Kay we aren't doing anything" I say as she rubbed my stomach "stop"

"You lost that baby weight fast" Kay say "maybe it's time for another"

"Ew no. Thought we were waiting" I say

"I changed my mind" Kay say

"Well I don't know what you want me to do. I can't have another one. I done had two back to back" I say

"We can practice" Kay say dry humping me

"Move" Bryce say

"Nigga" Kay say

"Move please" Bryce say and we moved out of his way.

"So when we finna practice" Kay say

"We not. I'll get pregnant and you'll change your mind. Like you do on a daily" I say

She started laughing "you think you know me or some"

"I do know you" I say "enough"

"If you know me then you'll let me take you back to the hotel and knock you down" Kay say

"And where the kids gone go" I ask

"To sleep" Kay say "you gone have to be quiet"

"That be you" I say "and we aren't doing that" we have one king size bed for the four of us. It might not seem that bad but it really is.

Kay thinks we're suppose to have sex every single day. I don't know how she expect that with a five year old and a newborn. Bryce wants to be apart of everything and Yosohn cries over everything. He's a little dramatic.

"I see what people be saying about marriage. Soon as you in it the sex does not exist. I'm rating it zero stars" Kay say making me laugh

"When we left the courthouse we went all night" I say "you didn't even feed me"

"I did feed you" she pressed her print into my ass "all night. Now wait until the real honeymoon"

"Yeah you wait. You might get a new trick unlocked" I say making her laugh

"I know all your tricks" Kay say

"You think you know" I wink

"I'm ready to go" Kay say

"One more hour" I lock eyes with her in the mirror

"Can I pick dinner" Kay ask

"What do you want baby" I ask

"Nachos" I started laughing

"My mom can cook" I say

"I don't want that" Kay say "I don't like your mom"

Bryce turned and looked at us "I'm hungry"

"All three of us are hungry, when we leaving" Kay ask

"Katorah we can eat here" I say

"No" Kay say

"Why not" I ask

"I don't want that shit" Kay say "I don't want her thinking I like her cause I eat her food. I wanna keep the tension"

She annoys my soul I swear "you have serious problems" I watched her hand go between my lips and I grabbed it "stop"

"Ariana I'm ready to go" Kay say "I just feel an attitude boiling"

"For what" I ask

"Because I don't want to be here" Kay say

"I hope you don't think when we leave we doing anything" I say

"Fine with me. I just don't know how long I can keep the peace. I ain't being a bitch but they ain't finna keep looking at me like I'm stupid" Kay say "and them smart ass comments. Imma put them in the dirt"

"Stop" I say "those are my parents"

"One hour and I'm done being nice. I'm finna start my timer" she pull her phone out. She's crazy.

We walked out the bathroom "y'all go to the bathroom in bundles" my mom laugh "can't move one without the other"

Katorah smacked her lips and walked passed me with Yosohn in her hand. She sat in the chair she's been occupying this entire time "can we paint"

"Tomorrow" I say "I'm going to make him a plate"

"Of course. I made it for you and your family" my family? Wow that sounds so weird.

I washed my hands in the sink before I started making him a plate. I sat the plate in front of him before taking my seat at the island "I promise this is some fuck shit" I looked up at Kay. She caught everyone's attentions

"You okay" I ask

"Those shoes I wanted are sold out" Kay say

"All that for shoes" my dad say

She looked at me "just leave her alone. She'll be okay"

"I'm just saying. If she does that for something small I can only imagine" if he keeps it up then he's not going to be imagining anything. He'll see it up close and personal

"You got me so fucked up" Kay say

"I got this. We all throw a few cuss words around when we don't get out say. You're not going to keep picking at- at - you aren't going to keep picking at my wife! She's not one of those, she doesn't give a damn that y'all are my parents she'll cuss y'all out! Stop poking cause I'm not going to be able to hold her back" I stand to my feet "if y'all aren't going to respect my wife then you aren't respecting me and I'm going to leave"

"No Ari we want you here" my mom say

"Well show her some respect. She's been respectful this entire time" I say

"She hasn't said a word! We can't even hold our grandchild" my dad point out

"Nigga this my son" Kay say. My dad stood to his feet and Kay did as well "you ain't scaring me"

"Okay so no" I say "we are not doing this"

"She's so disrespectful" My dad say "if you didn't have my grandson I'll slap the smirk right off your face"

She looked at me before sitting Yosohn down "now" she smile "wassup? Let me tell you this though. I ain't gone fight you so better make yo first and only swing yo best"

Before my dad could swing I stepped in front of Katorah "okay let's just go"

"Nah I want to stay now" she smile "this just became my kind of party"

She's out of her mind if she thinks I'm letting anything happen "get my son"

"I will in a second" Kay say

"Now Katorah! I'm not playing" I say

She smacked her lips and picked Yosohn up "you bet not let me catch you in the streets. Bitch boy"

"So this? You're going to let her disrespect your father" My mom ask raising her voice

"Aye you better watch yo self my nigga. Don't sit and yell at her" Kay say

"This is my daughter! You don't tell me how to talk to my doctor" my mom say

"Oh that's fine. Yell at her again and watch me pull your fucking throat out. Word to my kids imma do it right here and right now. Yell again tramp" Kay say

"Katorah" I say

"Stop blaming me" Kay say "I've been trying"

"Am I not handling it? We aren't going to name call. Just get the kids and let's go" I say

"Bryce we out" Kay say and started walking out

"Can I get my nachos" Bryce ask holding his plate up. He's so adorable

She smacked her lips "fuck them nachos"

"Take your nachos to the car Bryce" I say grabbing their bag. It's initially Yosohns bag but somehow Bryce's extra clothes and toys ended up in here so now it's, their bag.

"Ariana please don't leave" I looked at my mom

"No. Y'all really stepped out of line. It's going to take a lot for y'all to be able to come close to Yosohn now" I say "she does not take disrespect lightly. She's going to hold this for awhile" and with that I walked out.

I got in the car and to the driver seat. I know Chicago way better than her so I drove. "Can we stop and get some food" I glanced at her and continued to drive "don't be mad at me because we all know how I would've ended things"

"I didn't say anything to you" I say

"I'm looking at your demeanor. You got a fucking attitude" Kay say

"Don't cuss at me" I say "we've been doing so good. Cussing at me knowing that'll end in us arguing"

"All I did was ask for food" Kay say "and I don't want nachos anymore"

"It's not that you ask it's the way you asked" I say "what do you want to eat, tacos"

"Nope" Kay say

"Well what" I ask

"I don't know yet" Kay say

"I'm not about to play with you" I say "you're doing this on purpose. If I get to the hotel you're going to be ordering room service"

"I do not want nothing cooked by a white person" I rolled my eyes

"Well suggest something" I say "once I park you're going to be by yourself"

As soon as I got close to the hotel she decided to talk "I want tacos"

She fucking knew she wanted that shit! She eat the same thing everyday!

I got the bitch some street tacos and then we were parking. I'm done for the day. I got out the car and walked straight up. Didn't grab a bag or a child.

Kay came in and sat Yosohns car seat on the floor "Papa are you ready to eat" I pick him up

"Stop calling him that" Kay say

This is my son. I think she be forgetting that part "papa" I kiss all over his fat jaws "mommy's baby" I carried him to the bed "are you going to latch or do you want a bottle" I knew he wasn't going to answer me but that wasn't going to stop me from talking to him and waiting for an answer.

Taking my shirt off and sitting it on the bed I undid my bra before throwing his blanket over me. "Ooh I swear"

Don't say nothing Ariana. This bitch just wants to argue. I know that's what she want because she has no reason to be mad. I stood up for her, took her side, and we left.

"I'm sleepy" Bryce climb in the bed.

"Take your shoes off" I say

"And my pants" Bryce ask making me laugh

"And your pants" I confirm. He never sleeps in pants.

Yosohn was finally done eating and sleep so I placed him back in his car seat. I'll only put him in the bed if I'm in there. Bryce sleeps too damn wild.

Kay was watching something on her phone. She had headphones in and her phone was sideways. Nobody gives a damn about her pointless ass attitude.

The boys were asleep in the bed, Kay was at the desk watching something on her phone, and I was left with nothing to do. I grabbed the keys and stood up. "Where you going" oh she talks?

"To the hospital" I say

Katorah didn't know why Tae was in the hospital and I'm keeping it like that. I just don't know how she'll take it. Yeah she doesn't like Micah or Tae so that part is dead. It's just sometimes she takes everything the wrong way. Especially because she knows Tae and I had a falling out. She'll swear up and down I had Micah shoot him.

"Ion know why you trynna go see that fuck nigga" I rolled my eyes, do I say anything about her 'friends' that literally hype her up to kill people? "He start any shit you better call me"

"I will" I just need to see him. Incase well you know what happens in hospitals. Especially with him being a gay black male. I just couldn't allow that.

***

I signed in and then went to Tae's room. Looking at him I felt guilty as hell. Ari, why do you want the street runners?

Glancing at Miracle and Santana they were quiet probably blaming my ass "hey y'all"

"Hey bitch" Miracle say

Santana looked at me and rolled his eyes "what did I do now" every time somebody is mad at me and I don't even know about it

"Bitch you didn't tell me you were engaged. That big ass rock on your finger" I looked down and then back at them

"I'm actually married" I look up at them waiting for the judgmental ass comments.

"You sneaky ass bitch" Miracle say "and I was already picking my dress out! I hate you"

"How you picking out a dress for her wedding? Imma only say I like it cause Yosohns middle name is Santana" Santana smile "cause he's not one of them"

"And you owe me a girl you big head bitch" Miracle say

"Miracle imma still have a wedding" I laugh

"And I can pick my dress" I looked at her

"I'll give you options" that's the best it's gone get. She swears it's our wedding. "But this probably won't happen for at least a year" at least once all the legal shit die down then we can start thinking about a wedding.

"I'm happy for you" Santana smile

"I am too" Miracle say "bachelorette party coming soon"

I smiled "I'm glad y'all are supporting me. I know she's not the best but she'll do whatever for me. I'm convinced"

"Yeen gotta convince us" Miracle say

"It's like I'm always defending my relationship" I laugh

"We know that bitch is crazy" Santana say

"And we also know she'll lay the city out for you" Miracle say

I really do love Katorah with everything in me. I swear I'll do whatever I can to keep us together.

Tae started moving. I guess waking up from his nap "Tae" he looked at me

"Ari. I'm so sorry" he started to cry

I smiled "please don't cry. I'm here baby" we still have stuff to talk about but right in this moment it's on pause. This is a life or death situation. I wouldn't allow my best friend to leave this world on bad terms.

"I didn't mean to do this to us! I promise" he kept going on and on "I just thought you know obviously I wasn't thinking"

"Tae I'm not going say it's okay because it's not but for now let's leave it alone" I say

I just feel like if I can forgive a Nigga a million times why not forgive my friends?

Desiree Pov

"Ahh" I groan holding my stomach.

I was petrified on going to the hospital because I really didn't want the bad news. I know nine times out of ten I was losing my baby.

Although my baby isn't half developed I was excited for this. It's always just been me, although I rather had got pregnant in a different scenario, I was excited to call somebody mine. A love I wouldn't have to second guess.

With my mom dying I thought it wouldn't bother me because I was never close with her but that doesn't help the situation. It was constantly eating at me because I knew she was sick but I didn't try hard enough.

Then the stress from Young. She claimed Ari wouldn't care or feel anyway towards me but I knew she was lying. I know Ari is one of the best things to happen to her and we ruined that by getting drunk and being irresponsible. You can tell that they have something deep just look how they look at each other.

Maybe I should just soak in the tub?

I grabbed my keys and purse before helping myself to the car. I really don't want to drive incase the pain is unbearable and I hit someone. God I just need some good luck. It's like all odds are against me.

This wouldn't be the first time I lost a child. When I was younger I was in an abusive relationship. It was the absolute worse. That's when things really started to get bad between my mom and I.

He would lock me in the house and prevent me from leaving. The entire time she had she been diagnosed with cancer and was blaming me for not being that for her. Little does she know I was getting my ass beat just to pay her hospital bills. His controlling ass hated me doing things for anybody that wasn't him. The beatings only got worse and I was left at the end of my stairs in a puddle of blood. Losing my child at four months. Of course the doctors tell you that you can't carry again so this right now was expected.

Happy New Years Loves 🥳

Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 175 7
Jaylen is an eight year old who lives with her mom dad and older brother who goes by kash. Jaylens father is a drug lord who doesn't play bullshit wi...
59.7K 3.6K 44
Gulf is an easy going guy. He is a fresher in the university along with his best friend Mild. He is SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. What will happen if he fells...
122K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
4K 280 24
Minji never expected the stranger sitting beside her on the bench to change her life. Not only once, but twice. the original is by 10_fold on AO3.