π…π¨π«π›π’πππžπ§ π„π²πžπ¬

By Amy_fallpie

"Yes, I'm half human. Get over it." Published : 28 December 2021 Finished : DISCONTINUED More

PROFILE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
A/N
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER SEVEN

347 13 17
By Amy_fallpie

I'm running out of ideas and I don't wanna rush this book so I'll skip to the Halloween A-Log

It's so freaking hot rn

BUT ANYWAY-

new chapter lesgo

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

Author's POV

Jungwon wanted to ask the girl about her necklace but was interrupted by her phone ringing.

He stood in the same spot, watching the girls back dissappear as she answered the person on the other end of the line.

He smiled remembering the nickname she accidentally gave him, Pretty Boy. Jungwon was too caught up in his thoughts to even notice the person who stood behind him.

"Jungwon are you blushing?" Jay said, standing behind Jungwon.

"What? I'm not blushing.." He trailed off once he felt how warm his cheeks were.

Jungwon softly patted his pink cheeks with his hands, his smile growing wider.

"His lovesick isn't he hyung." Ni-Ki stood besides Jay wickedly eyeing Jungwon.

"HE HAS TURNED INTO A ROMEO?!" Jungwon snapped out of his daze as he looked at a mortified Heeseung who placed both his hands on Jungwon's broad shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" He frowned annoyed that everyone thought he was in love with a girl they all just met.

She is undoubtedly beautiful and anonymous, and for all he knew was that her necklace could have been a mood pendant, but no ordinary mood pendant glowed like that.

The air around them had shifted, her facial expression hadn't changed when her necklace glowed but he didn't say anything about it.

"You do look lovesick though hyung." Ni-Ki said.

"No I don't." Jungwon protested, removing Heeseung's hands from his shoulders.

"Romeo." Ni-Ki silently laughed to himself.

"I mean he did get a bone-" Jay was abruptly cut off buy Heeseung slapping his hands on his mouth, mumbling something about minors and language.

"AHH JINJJA?!! You guys are so disgusting." Jungwon covered his ears with his hands looking at his hyungs.

"I'm gonna go bleach my ears.. and don't follow me." Jungwon shook his head walking to the lounge.

☆☆☆

Amelia's POV

I walked outside the Hybe building towards my managers car. Landing with a thud on the backseat, I blew away the strands of hair that had escaped my ponytail.

"What happened? You look.."

"Embarrassed, flustured, annoyed with myself." I interrupted my manager ranting my thoughts as I looked out the window, slouching in the seat.

He chuckled. "Care to share little one?"

" I'd rather not, you'll get second-hand embarrassment." I sighed.

He chuckled. "I couldn't be that bad."

"Trust me, you don't wanna know." I stretched my arms feeling stiff as I didn't even get the chance to stretch nor dance.

"Ayy, this is the way to Starbucks now isn't it." I smirked at my manager, forgetting the whole ENHYPEN situation.

"I was expecting a smile not a smirk Aera."

I gave him my infamous smile looking out of the window as Starbucks came to view. My  manager usually let's me buy the drinks but today I didn't feel like going so he ordered my usual, a Very Berry Refresher with a bagel, not the best combo every but it does it for me.

He also got drinks for the members too seeing as it's getting hot. "Thank You." I took my drink and bagel from my manager with a kind smile.

"Sometimes I forget that you are half Chinese." He says as he drives towards the BigHit building.

"My Chinese us getting rusty isn't it?" I ask as I bite into my bagel.

"Yes."

"Okay, I wasn't expecting you to be that honest." I shrug at my managers response.

The drive went quiet after that no music played nor the radio, all you could hear was me chewing and drinking.

We reached the BigHit building and I carried the drinks while putting my mask on and slinged my backpack over my shoulder.

"The Beast has arrived, bearing gifts." I announced as I walked in Trainee A's practice room, not forgetting to bow at PD-nim and our Hip Hop dance teacher.

"I missed you." Jihoon walked up to me smiling.

"I'm flattered." I replied.

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking about my drink." He replied nonchalantly sipping his Starbucks drink.

"Ayy I know you missed me you Coconut." I ruffled his hair and his grin turned into a glare. Soon after he started chasing me around the room.

"Zhong Aera Amelia. Come here." Jihoon said in a sweet voice.

I ran behind Sangwon and gripped on the sides of his hoodie and he wasn't bothered that I was using him as my human shield, he kept sipping his drink.

"Sangwon hyung, can you kindly step aside please." Jihoon said in the sweetest voice ever.

"Wahh this kid.. is so fakeu." I peeked over Sangwon's shoulder shaking my head with a disapproving expression.

The other members, PD-nim and the dance teacher started laughing. They were already used to our quarrels.

"Amelia I'm not in the mood for arguing with you right now." Jihoon moved away from Sangwon and went back to the table with the drinks.

"Who said I was." I said moving away from Sangwon and going to take my drink with a look on my face.

"With that look on her face, she's gonna go Bitch Princess on you." One of our other hidden members said pointing an accusing finger in my direction.

"I am not." I shook my head.

"Sure." He narrowed his eyes at me.

☆☆☆

After we finished our dance class we ate some pizza lioe always and went to our dorm. The other members decided to watch a movie while I went to go study.

I've went to this academy since I became a Trainee 8 months ago. Although my manager thinks it's best I go to the same High School Leo and Sangwon go to.

(I changed her Training period so everything matches)

But anyways, I have Math homework, a English Essay and a Student Counsel Presentation I need to prepare for tomorrow, so as you can see.. I'll be busy tonight.

The boys kept the volume down so I can study in peace. However they were arguing over watching the cartoon; Luca or the horror movie; The Mimic.

They'll probably all sleep in one bed tonight as they played rock, paper, scissors to pick between the two movies, and The Mimic won.

I sat on the makeshift desk Leo had made for me, knowing how busy and serious I get when doing my homework. Looking at the clock I realized that it's 2 am and the boys are still in the living room.

I rubbed my eyes under my glasses and got off my chair and peered out the door. The TV was still playing but I heard no one talking. I slowly made my way to the living room to see all the boys asleep on the couch, well one was missing. He probably went to the bathroom.

Author's POV

Amelia packed up all the snacks they had on the table and in bowls putting them away. She cleaned the table in less then 5 minutes, kind of a benefit for have superhuman abilities. Picking up and shaking off the crumbs off of the blankets, she gently tucked in all the boys making sure they were warm.

She stood in front of the couch, smiling motherly at the boys. They all work hard and do their debut in 2022 and knowing from experience, hate comments will flow like a waterfall.

She sighed out loud but not loud enough for the sleepy heads to hear. When she was a trainee at SM and rumored to be debuting with NCT DREAM as a co-ed group. She got a lot of hate comments, nothing she wasn't used to.

She had gotten close to Chenle and Renjun but mostly Chenle and the two would play pranks on Jisung and the others just to annoy them, but their fun was short lived when SM passed her on to JYP like they were playing catch.

JYP wasn't fun at all.

Other trainees thought ill of Amelia just because she had her own practice room, never ate lunch with the other trainees. She only wanted to be alone, because at that time she couldn't control her abilities. She was a danger to society, she still is but has managed to control them after the "Cafeteria Incident" which may or may not have been the reason why she became a trainee at YG after a week.

"What are you thinking about?" Someone walked into the living room.

"What?"

"Your pouting," He pointed at her lips walking closer. "You always pout when something is bothering you."

"Oh.. Well I'm gonna go finish my homework."

"It's 2 in the morning Amelia. Plus, we have to film the Halloween A-Log." He reminded her.

"But I have a lot of homework, hyung. I don't wanna clean the toilets." She scrunched her nose at the disgusting thought of scrubbing toilet seats and walls.

"You'll clean toilets just because of incomplete homework? Eww." He shook his head and she just looked at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" She said.  "Do I look like I'm gonna go Bitch Princess on you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No you look.." He bit his lip. "Tired. Now go to sleep." He pushed her shoulders towards the shared bedroom, his warm hands on her shoulders sent unwanted butterflies in her stomach or maybe she was just hungry.

This ain't happening right now.

"Your manager will probably call your school to explain the unfinished homework situation, since he's practically like your dad." He stopped in front of the door. "So don't worry." He patted her head with a gentle smile.

"OK bro." She replied redoing her ponytail.

"We really need to work on the way you talk to people." He muttered to himself walking out and going to the kitchen.

As soon as she stepped into the bedroom her scar began itching and she fell on her knees with a thud.

"Ah shit." She lightly banged on the floor hoping it would take the pain away.

"Why? Why does this have to happen now." She stood up and went to the bathroom silently. She took off her oversized tee and looked at the scar.

It was getting worse.

Her veins around the scar had turned purple as she looked at the scar. It felt like something was moving inside it. Her knuckles turned white as she was gripping on the sink.

Her eyes turned purple and her Amethyst necklace glowed, small magic particles danced around the necklace. Light weighted objects in the bathroom started floating as she groaned in pain, tears streaming down her face.

And then suddenly everything drops back to its places, some of the things falling onto the floor. The pain was now gone and her veins and eyes were no longer purple.

She wiped away the tears while her eyes were red and put her shirt back on. She opened the door and was met with JJ's panicked eyes.

"Are you OK?" He asked worry laced in his voice.

Amelia nodded trying to cover the redness in her eyes with her hair but he already saw them. He sleepily but gently cupped her small face with both his hands and looked her straight in the eye.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

She nodded feeling her cheeks get warm under his hands.

A grin formed on JJ's face as he looked down at Amelia who had pink cheeks.

"I'm.. I'm going to bed. You should too." She gently removed his hands from her face, feeling embarrassed and went to their bedroom and all the boys were already in their bed, some sleeping together,  like expected.

But besides all that had happened that night, the next morning she was back to her usual sarcastic self and a bit sleepy.

☆☆☆

The morning came and I had gotten ready and went to the BigHit with the other 5 members. Sangwon and our other hidden member or as I like to call him Mr Unknown were coming later on to film the Trainee A Halloween Day.

I watched from behind the camera as Jihoon started the intro of the video with James, JJ and Leo behind him.

"Why are we here?" Jihoon asked the camera looking at Leo but instead of answering, Leo put his hand in front of Jihoons as a You let them know and Jihoon laughed continuing explaining that it was Halloween and they were there to get their Halloween makeup done and choosing their costumes.

I sat next to PD-nim as usual behind the camera feeling sleepy as ever, but kept myself composed.

"As per your request, we've prepared Halloween outfits." PD-nim announced looking at the four members, giving me a sideways glance to make sure she was listening.

PD-nim decided it was better if we saw the outfits and chose one for ourselves. There were 10 outfits in total.

(There was 9 but I added this one just because I can)

"I want to avoid this." Leo said looking at a costume on the IPad. They played rock, paper, scissors to decide who chooses their costume first.

Jihoon was first then Leo, JJ and James.

Jihoon chose Kaonashi and JJ chose Chucky.

"I'll go with a style that I have never done before." Leo said turning the IPad and revealing a Minions costume.

I silently laughed imagining Leo a Minion costume. The thought in general was silly. He threw a quick glance myway before looking at back at the camera.

He accepted a new challenge. Passing the IPad to James, he chose a unexpected costume.

"This is it. It really has my vibe." James said. "Let's go with this one." Leo added.

Jihoon who couldn't see the costume, peeked over Leo's shoulder, chuckling at James choice. He chose Annabelle.

"It's not just the outfit we'll apply makeup too." PD-nim said, shocking the boys and me.

"Oh really?" James asked.

I had nothing to worry about since I was wearing a Bear costume that had stitches. JJ was the first one to get his makeup done. PD-nim then explained if you see another costume and you want to change it then you should play "Halloween Game" with him.

"We will keep on repeating "hal, lo, ween" word by word and if the trainee wins, they can change the outfit."

Jihoon was the first to play and he won because PD-nim had repeated the "lo" Jihoon already said. It was then Leo's turn and he also won because PD-nim had repeated the "lo" after Leo so he changed his Minions costume to Joker.

"No but I'm really good at this." Leo said , flexing his muscles that were covered by a thick blue puffy jacket.

"Doesn't this mean I am bad at it?" PD-nim said cause he had repeated "lo" two times.

James decided to stick with his costume and said here was no reason behind it that he just wanted to do it. They all went to go get their makeup done one by one.

While we waited for JJ  to finish getting his makeup done they sat in the Lounge planing a prank on either Sangwon or out Hip Hop dance teacher, saying it should be in room 6 since it's dark.

JJ finished getting his makeup done and low-key looked sparingly cute, I  thought. I had flinched when he walked in with a fake knife thing to scare James who had replied with a, "Wahh, I'm scared." in a bored tone.

His makeup did look good though.

Sangwon and Mr Unknown came while Jihoon was getting his make up done. I was wearing a half black and half white hoodie and black sweatpants paired with her all fave, White Air Force Ones with a black mask, of course.

Sangwon was busy looking through the costumes while I  walked to where Jihoon was getting his makeup done with Mr Unknown aka Woochan.

"Look at this no-fun person."

"You were planning to prank me?" Sangwon asked.

"Should've came a little late." Jihoon said looking at Sangwon through the mirror as we got out of the room and Jihoon continued talking with the camera.

"What happened to you yesterday?" Woochan asked once he pulled me to an empty room.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh stop playing dumb Amelia. I know something is wrong, that's why i sent JJ to check on you and why were your eyes red?" He was so serious. The air around us was as thick as Jimins thighs.

"Why do you care?" I don't know what came over me and I was suddenly mad, but I couldn't say, Oh you know.. I have superhuman abilities and I'm going through a change and need to do a ritual thingy with my biological dad whose a dick so that I don't kill any living thing around me because I don't really know how to control them.

Yeah no.

"I'm fine, so stop worrying." And with that I walked towards the door when he suddenly grabbed my arm, spinning me around so my back was pinned to the door.

"What are you doing." I asked as he got so close to my face, but not too close.

"How can I stop worrying.." He said mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"I don't really understand what you're saying, hyung." I groaned in frustration, slowly pushing him away.

"I won't force you to tell me what's wrong, but.. but please know that you can tell me anything." He smiled genuinely.

I nodded walking out.

We walked back to our practice room once everyone was done with their makeup and wearing their costumes. Nobody questioned where we were.

Before we could do all the fun stuff, Jihoon(Zombie), Woochan(Squid Game Soldier) and 456 aka Sangwon had an English lesson.

After they were done we all made a plan, to prank our Hip Hop dance teacher. As silly as that sounds, it sure would be fun.

"Rather than all of us being there, one of us should be there first." Leo said and I jabbed my gloved finger at Woochan's shoulder suggesting him, mainly because he had a had gun prop.

We sat huddled up at the left corner of the room, impatiently waiting for our dance teacher to come whilst Woochan stood in the middle of the room, his "gun" positioned as a light shone on him while the rest of the room was dark.

Squid Game BGM started playing and he cocked his gun. Our Hip Hop dance teacher finally came looking when I heard someone say and the door opened shortly after.

I couldn't see anything, the eyes were too far apart so could only count on my bad hearing and sixth sense.

I heard someone laugh then footsteps. The lights then went on and I heard a 'tak' sound, like someone dropped something. Everyone started laughing and I guessed this was a fail.

"This isn't a joke." Our dance teacher said  surprised by our makeup.

(Let's call the dance teacher Mr Han)

"Did you just make this now?" Mr Han asked.

"Our original plan was to make you kneel on the ground." Leo explained the prank.

"Then let's do it again." Mr Han said. Cool teacher who knows about entertainment.

We did a take two with the prank everybody in their previous positions. Squid Game BGM played ok the speakers again. The door opened and a gasp left Mr Han's mouth.

He's over reacting. I thought quietly laughing to my self.

Woochan cocked his gun again and everybody screamed besides me, of course.

"Let's do the prank properly next time." Leo laughed.

"How should we proceed forward?" Mr Han asked PD-nim.

Woochan and I started dancing. He was holding is fake gun while I was holding the bears head.

It was heavy.

We started dancing and I was still holding on to the bears head. I stood to the right of Sangwon next to Woochan.

Woochan kneeled to fix his shoes as Mr Han took his gun pointing it at him asking "Who are you" while taking off his mask. He was blocking the camera though.

We continued dancing until practice was over and we got to eat pizza. The camera was off and I took the head of faning my face.

"This thing is so.. it's hot." I whined, redoing my now loose ponytail. My curtain bangs were covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"Aigoo-yah." Sangwon patted my head knowing I don't like it as  I dipped my head into to costume and threw an intimidating glare at him.

I went to wash my face and came back with a mini fan slouched on the couch before taking a slice of pizza.

After eating PD-nim offered us a change to use his personal Blue Card since we ate cold pizza in the morning.

"You can visit Starbucks, but if you go too far.." PD-nim started

"There's a Porsche store.." Sangwon said jokingly.

"Actually James was supposed to go alone," Leo said once we started walking up the stairs.

"But at last, we all five are going." He finished. I was walking with Woochan since he offered to hold my hand seeing as I was bumping into almost everything because I couldn't see.

"To be honest, hyung you were similar too." James said to Leo while ibwas fixing the bears head letting go of Woocahns hand in the process.

"You're right, you're right." Leo nodded his head to what James was talking about. For some unknown reason, Woochan cocked his fake gun again pointing it at the sidewalk.

There was a good 6-foot distance between me and the boys. Leo and JJ were far in front, James and Woochan at the back and me, In the middle of the road cautiously extending my hands infront to not bump into anything.

I gave up and crouched on the sidewalk pretending to pick flowers from the road walking from my crouching position. A hand tugged me up and a quickly flung my hand into the person's face but they caught it.

"It's me JJ. You're gonna get lost." He pushed my shoulders forward to Leo.

"Yall were the ones who left me alone." I scoffed jokingly.

We reached Starbucks and James walked in with Woochan while I stayed back with JJ and Leo.

After we copped our goods we went back to BigHit and PD-nim filmed me doing a weird leg dance with the members laughing at my silliness.

One we got back, JJ filmed an epilogue for friends in Japan. The rest of us took of our costumes.

"My body is itching." I scratched my back. "What was in that costume..? Lice?" I continued itching buy now on my legs, as I was wearing black shorts and an oversized white tee with cool black and blue graffiti.

"Isn't lice in your hair?" Woochan asked.

"I don't know, you're korean." We both laughed, but a frown was replaced on his face as he stared at my chest.

Not in a pervy way, but looking at something.

As soon as I looked down I saw my Amethyst necklace glow and I nervously looked back at him and he was looking at me.

I tucked the necklace in my shirt but it glew right through.

Shit!

"What—"

"Hah, this.. uh necklace, this mood pendant necklace is uh.. wow, heh." I looked back at him feeling my eyes shake from nervousness.

"Shit." I excused myself walking out covering the necklace with my hand.

Author's POV

JJ finished shooting his epilogue and walking in the room after hearing Amelia saying 'shit' in Japanese.

"Did she just say shit, hyung?" JJ asked Woochan looked at JJ confused by the girls actions.

"That's weird." He mumbled to himself, thinking about how the necklace glowed, so unnatural.

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

I didnt know how to end this chapter.

JO WOOCHAN YALL!!!

The Blessed-Cursed MV though. Damn Enhypen.

Let me know if you guys want me to write more about JJ, Jungwon or Woochan. It is JJ book but it needs to be  a lil sPiCeY u know.

Ok bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 4K 20
jake moved to a small apartment but he hears strange noises from the room on top of his . Started : 27/04/2021 Ended : 05/05/2021 πŸ₯ˆ#2 jakehoon - 21...
56.4K 2.8K 35
"can i kiss it again? your lips. for the last time" Start [ February 5th 2021 ] End [ June 20th 2021 ]
132K 3.9K 26
-COMPLETE- DON'T BLAME ME, LOVE MADE ME CRAZY - JENNIE KIM PUBLISHED: AUGUST 13, 2022 FINISHED: MARCH 28, 2023
66.7K 2.3K 54
(MICHAENG FF) A story with love. Start:11 september 2021 End :13 August 2022 Highest ranking #10 in michaeng #182 in sad #35 in monsters #57 in de...