Married to Married Woman 🔞 ✅

By honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... More

A WIDOW
THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
RAPE
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
RETURN TO MANSION
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
DRUG
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
PREGNANCY
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT
BONUS

VIBRATOR

17.8K 348 19
By honeybunchbugs

SERIES - 30

She sat on couch while keeping her hands on the windowsill and leaning her face looking out nothing in particular.

I plopped down opposite to her looking at her face. She is no more like a broken angel but a bit zoned out. May be she is thinking about the thing she said to me. She probably is regretting maybe .

"I don't want to get pregnant. I have enough of this".

She said crying in my embrace and I agreed it too but I didn't said anything. She probably have been fed up by those things. I just comforted her patting her back.

I love to have children only with her. But if it costs too much than required I love to spend my life with her without children. I still can keep her happy and I too can be happy with her.

But now I'm sure she must be regretting and rethinking about it.

"Aera".

"I want children".

As expected she is thinking about it. At that moment she was broke into pieces and said that out of emotions. And now after giving herself time and collecting herself she realised what she said back.

"Forget about it. It's our honeymoon. We need to spend time together".

She looked at me.

"Do you understand. I want children".

It didn't take a minute for me to sink in my brain when she said the same for the second time. I simply rose my eyebrow at her ..... kind of asking her to be precatious of what she is saying.

"Before you were pregnant sick and now you are baby sick? You want children. Impossible Aera".

"I'm unable to give birth. I can't live my life without children".

I immediately rose up from my seat challenging her to say that again. My face twisted in anger. What did she say? Cannot live without children? What I am then? They aren't atleast in her stomach and they are already winning over me?

"You cannot live with children? What about me? Am i nothing to you? Am i not enough? Am i not going to live with you without any children".?

For a moment she stunned. Ofcourse she might understood what she actually said. And about having children without her giving birth, that means adopting. No. I don't want to take adoptive.

I'm not ready for that. Even if I take adoptive I'm not sure if in future I might give them the original love that I give to my blood or treat them well. I have little partiality though. I can't take adoptive unless if any small girl may strike me at first sight like Aera then I might take her as daughter. But not any one from any orphanage or any adoptive. I'm a bit narcissistic regarding my blood. I held a great prestige towards our hereditary and blood.

"And remember one thing. I don't support or want any children to be adopted. I am totally fine with you having no children. Mind my words 'no adopting' ".

"But I wa-----". She shut her mouth however and turned back to the window. She fall into the silent mode again. Good for her that she realised this soon that convincing or requesting doesn't work with me.

I sighed internally looking at her second time sullen face. I put my hand on the window sill resting my head on my hand in a comfortable position and sat down so that I could look at her.

It been many hours that I didn't bite her cheeks yet. They look so plump and delicious that I want to keep them in my mouth and chew if possible. But I put down that idea as they look too delicate.

Now she is this sad I thought to make some mood in her.

"You know. When I saw you in that unidentified corner of our room basically a bit dark place I almost considered you as a cockroach".

I thank God that it worked as she saw towards me scrutinizing her eyes.

"Let it be. I'll name you nymph instead of cockroach. It will be better and cuter".

Seeing her face scrunch a bit I felt content. She is afraid of cockroach a lot and disgusted even more. I don't understand why she scares more to that particular insect while there are other insects too.

But my content didn't last long untill she turned her face away again without giving any response and looked out particularly no where. This time I huffed out audibly. I bought her out, to our honeymoon and we are supposed to be happy and pleasuring each other but here she still sat there with her moody face.

"Aera". This time my voice came out stern and ordering. She needs to listen to me right now.

"Hmm".

"We are on our honeymoon".

"Yeah".

"What are we supposed to do now"?

She surely would know what we supposed to do now. She knows how much I'm a maniac in sex with her. In our first honeymoon we have done countless times of sex. And her confessions is just a fuel to the fire.

But her answer disappointed me a lot.

"Not now Jungkook. Please. I'm not in a
mood".

*******

Not in a mood? That only angered him.

And from when did he gave her the authority to say no in sex.

Getting up from the chair he strode towards their luggage bag.

This for sure gained the attention of her as she somehow knew she spoil his mood. And only after she said she realised that she shouldn't have said that about her mood. But nonetheless letting out a sigh she tilted her face straight which was in his direction a while ago.

She heard him shuffling his bag and she heard some vibrating sound. But she didn't gave her attention to it.

While he admired the thing that is in his hand. A new kink of his which was in his to-do list but was unable to do as there was no appropriate time.

And now along with the appropriate time he also got the reason to use this. His mouth watered just at the imagination of her body movements because of this. Naked would be better. He want to see her body movements and that skin folding along with her body movements while she squirm and arc. Just by thinking that his pants are becoming tight.

Not waiting any more hiding the thing in his palm he reached her and stood authoritatively folding his hands. This posture and attitude of his works very perfectly on her. Just by his presence and the aura as she already guessed his posture she looked at his side and that made her gulp. She understood that he is going to have crazy sex with her. Though she don't have any intrest she have to give in no matter what. But that really doesn't matter when he will arouse her for sure before he have some sex with her.

"Strip off". So stern, so authoritative and so ordering. His voice is hard and seductive that it could make her do things without her permission but with her own hands.

As he said with a bit hesitant she came out of the couch while he closed the curtains of the large window. Looking at him and then down she slowly took of her dress which pooled down at her feet. She still looked down at the pool of the cloth trying to define the colour.

"Strip off completely".

An another stern order but now the butterflies in her stomach flied wildly.

Folding her hands back she took off the hook along with her bra. Then slowly clutching to her panty with her thumb she took it off from her body stepping out of the pooled dress.

"Good". He appreciated her for listening to him like an obedient and a submissive wife. His eyes trailed every inch of her body taking in every body feature. The dip curve at her waist and her perfect bossoms with a good shape hip.

"Go and sit on the bed leaning on the headboard".

She looked up at him only to find seriousness in his eyes. Though she felt self conscious and shy she turned back with her red face ever and sat on the bed quickly. She is still fuming in red thinking about how he would eyed her back just when she was walking naked. She wondered how he eyed her.

As she sat there naked folding her arms on her chest and her thighs stick together strongly he came to her and sat there shirtlessly.

Her skin felt goosebumps as he touched her leg and ever so smoothly his hand travelled up to her leg sensually. She is definitely aroused to some extent yet she still don't have that so called mood.

Reaching up to the thighs he parted her fleshy thighs. They are so fleshy and smooth and probably not to forget she have a bit loose skin there. But that is another beauty in her. That is just a perfect thickness at her inner thighs.

He reached between her legs after parting them and looked into her eyes making sure she too looked into his eyes. He leaned over her face brushing his lips on her and wispered something to her.

"I'm gonna put this thing in you".

Saying that his fingers slid into her vertical lips as he placed that thing in her. She shreiked and her legs became tighten and closing as she felt something in her but him between her stopped her legs to close anymore.

"What is that"? She asked unknown tension built in her.

"Vibrator". A beautiful side smirk played on his lips as he pressed the button in his mobile of the vibrator app

She shreiked upon feeling the vibration inside as her hands released the crisscross fold as it reached to her nether region. But his large hand catch her both wrists keeping his intense gaze on her.

She felt breathless as she taking in gasps at the same time her legs moved her thighs trying to close them. Her feet continuously rubbed to the bedsheet trying to close them, trying to feel any type of ease but unable to while her hands are desperate to escape his grip.

"Aah"!

Her body arched from the headboard due to the sensations.

"P-please. Take it out". She begged him.

This is the exact reaction he want from him. The vibrator is doing its work very well. She refused to give her any attention to him. So this is how he grab her attention to him.

Taking her into his arms he placed her on his thighs with her legs apart and him in between making her hands hug him trough his neck. He pressed her firmly into his embrace so that she couldn't escape or try to take the thing off.

"I'm helping you in getting into the mood".

"Aah no. Please".

He increased the rhythm of the vibrator as she gasped and her chest arched into him involuntarily. He almost felt like she is welcoming him by arching her chest.

Her legs shook with the change of rhythm.

"J-Jungkook please. T-turn it off".

But he didn't. As the thing is still on, her hands strongly clutched to him arching her back more that her chest pressed on his torso she rubbed her face in his neck to get some kind of relief of that wierd sensation.

As the weird sensation grew more and was somewhere near to her climax her legs unknowingly wrapped around his lower torso, rubbing her body more into him as she became aroused.

"J-Jungkook". She can't help but shriek from time to time and he fucking enjoys it.

As reaching to her climax to ease her body down she stick her body to him as his hands roamed on her naked back while marking her neck with his teeth sensually.

Still gasping she throwed her head back biting her lips to control her moans. And the sight infront of him mesmerized him. He is totally awestruck at the beautiful figure while she arc throwing her head back. She looked so damn beautiful that in a minute he had to move back as the buldge grown bigger. His hands carresesd from her smooth and soft neck to her chest and his tip of the fire finger circling on her hardened nipple.

Sensing her going rigid and stern on his body he stopped the vibrator knowing that she is about to cum guessed by her actions.

A disappointed gasp left her mouth as it got turn off as she is just about to cum. A very disappointed gasp it is. She breathed out looking at him for doing such thing. A tear leaked down out of her eye due to the effect. He took her high only to drop her down.

But as soon as the actual fact and situation sinked in her brain she immediately sat back on the bed bringing her legs to her totally curled up and her eyes glared at him accusingly.

"What"? He asked to her. But she only glared.

"Didn't I said I want you to be good in honeymoon. Hmm? Aren't we supposed to have a good sex on this bed. Look what you made me do"?

"You did this". She almost growled at him not liking the thing.

But he simply smiled at her and shrugged it off.

"Part your legs".

Listening to this she immediately tightened her closed legs that only provoked him. He actually thought to show some mercy and take it off from her. But looks like she wanted another round.

"Last time warning. Part your legs. Or I may part them without using my hands".

Not listening.

Seeing upon her reluctance he immediately switch on the vibrator as she jolted badly at her place whimpering her hands side to her.

While he look at her if she dares part her legs or not.

"Now! Will you part your legs"?

Not getting any response he immediately increased the rhythm on his phone as her legs automatically slid away and her legs shook terribly jolting at her place.

As he got the access he put his hand on her and roughly rubbed his hand on her core while her hand reached to his hand closing her eyes. A satisfying smirk placed on his lips as he entered his one finger in her and pull out the vibrator which is still on. As he pulled it out, her legs shook more and then calmed down and took enough breaths.

Now that is out she immediately curled her legs and tied them tightly winding her hands on her knees and glared at him as the tears ran out of her eyes. Looking at her tears he almost blamed himself as culprit.

"I hate you". She murmured under her breath peeking trough her protective arms.

"But I love you". He said and looked down at his painful buldge making her look at him too.

She saw him when she felt his gaze on her after looking at the buldge. She knows and understood what he wants and what he is asking for.

"I'm not going to help you". This time it is her chance now.

He raised his brows challenging her.

"This was your punishment just for saying you don't have mood. Do you even know what punishment you will face for saying no to me. For saying no to sex"?

He asked her closing the vibrator app and taking off his shorts in no time.

It almost touched his abs.

He looked at her and in one swift motion he clutched her legs and pulled her legs bringing her under him while he got on her with his legs side to her body.

She shreiked at his sudden action.

He leaned forward at her face and give a peck at the corner of lips.

"I would love to give you another punishment baby. But let me first compensate for disappointing you and I'll carry on with the punishment later".

Saying that he took her legs into his grasp and shoved his length in her with one push. It was so damn easy as she is already too wet for him.

Hugging her body at the same time not crushing it he fucked her raw and hard. Still keeping himself in her he made her sit on his dick while she folded her legs around his waist as her fingers carresesd his silky long hairs keeping her face in his crook of his neck.

Reaching her high she thrown her head back moaning out his name. Like that the day turned into a beautiful orange evening and the sun already shown it's time of departure.

She was wrapped in the sheets her hand clutching the blanket at the centre of her chest to not loose the hold. While he unable to part away even for a little time he slowly got up from bed after giving a sensual kiss to her involving his tongue and wore his shorts.

His body is still covered in sweat as their sex just finished a while ago.

His fingers combed his messy wet hairs back giving a perfect show of his amazing body which is so huge. He looks massively large and manly.

Exhaling a satisfied breath he reached to the wine bottle and poured himself a glass and came over to her taking a seat side to her.

Slowly with her jelly legs she crawled on the bed with a blanket and sat on his thigh.

She no longer is in that grief as he pulled her out of that clouds perfectly and sexily. She totally forgot about that matter in the due time from his vibrator to sex. Who could think other things while having such love making kinky things. Refusing to again get cloud over those things she simply put her hands on his neck and leaned on his chest.

He put his tattooed arm around her waist over the blanket and moved her hip towards him balancing her perfectly. One of his hand carressed her hair as he set the layers of her hair admiring the silkiness.

Her gaze turned towards the fancy glass in his hand which is in red colour. Biting her lip she wondered what taste it would be.

"Can I have a taste of it". She asked looking up at him while he looked down into her eyes.

He actually don't like her drinking alcohol. Call it conservative or narrow minded. But that is his preference. But nonthless he want to give in for her curiosity. She just asked him with the baby excitement in her beautiful doe eyes that couldn't be rejected. So innocent.

Brining the glass near to her lips he slightly tilted it allowing her to taste it. As soon as the liquid got contact to her tongue her reflex pushed her back. Her face immediately scrunched in disgust. She hate bitter things and the wine is bitter of bitter.

"It's too bitter".

"And I like bitter".

She fell silent and after a while she said pressing her body more into him looking up placing her chin on his chest.

"Then how come you love this sweet".

She asked with a triumph smile as she blinked at him purposely indicating that the sweet thing is her.

He smiled at her heartfully as her eyes are twinkling again.

Finally! She is chirping.

"I love this sweet because it balances all my bitterness in my life".

He said as he put the glass aside on the nightstand and peppered kisses on her face following from the forehead to the eyes, to the cheek, to the lips and then on her neck.

"Take a bath. I'll take you out".

Listening to that her eyes sparkled making him laugh. He took her to the shower and they both got ready to go out.

They roamed out under the city lights with their bodyguards as he took her to the view of splendid things in Italy.

He planned all this in short span of time just to divot her mood. He successfully did so. But now he had to maintain her mood to the further. In no way he is not going to let this honeymoon get spoil.

Reaching to his hotel at late night after having a trip he placed her on the bed. She is already asleep in the car. She got too much tired roaming too many places from evening. Taking off his dress and hers he slid into the blanket with her embracing her body into his.

Kissing on her ear lobe he slept comfortably. However after a while her fist reached to his bicep and rested on it one of her good habit.

After a while of her shuffling she finally slept comfortably on his chest disturbing his sleep as he gazed down at his squirming hedgehog sticking to him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hmm. Sorry for the late update. And I will update the next chap soon.

By the way take this as gift for Taehyung's birthday.

Once again

Happy Birthday to Taehyung

👏👏👏👏🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.2K 34
its a story about a Broken girl who was betrayed by her boyfriend Jungkook & her family kicked her out of their house because of him . But still she...
335K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
260K 8K 43
THIS IS THE STORY OF THE MAFIA AND HIS WIFE. " Please stop what did I ever do?" Y/n sobbed while trying her best to shout those words. " You deserve...
46.6K 3.1K 20
A forceful arranged marriage story.... Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude famous business man . He was forced to marry his grandma's chosen girl...