Infertile | ✓

Od mistopher

( Bang Chan + Lee Felix ) ❝I think Kai might be my kid...❞ ┈┈ mistopher | 2021 ++ Secondary infertility; when... Více

IN:TR
PR:LG ¡!
CH:00
CH:01
CH:02
CH:03
CH:04
CH:05
CH:06
CH:07
CH:08
CH:09
CH:10
CH:11
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14
CH:15
CH:16
CH:17
CH:18
CH:19
CH:20
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24 ¡!

EP:LG

1.1K 62 35
Od mistopher

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

WANG Complex
6:10pm

A small smirk drew up on his face as he eyed the muscular man, enjoying his meal, across their dinner table. And guilty pleasure started boiling in his veins as the very essence of his performance replayed in his head; he was so sure that his boyfriend's smile of contentment would be replaced with a frown, and probably take a few long minutes of comprehension before returning.

"Binnie," Jisung cleared his throat to get into character, placing his knife and fork down on his still-full plate, "we- we need to talk..."

"What's up, love?" Changbin arched a brow at his lover's new dampened expression, slowing down his own pace of eating. "Is everything okay?"

"I- remember how I've been feeling sick for the past couple of days?" Han faked a tired smile in an attempt to mimic one of burden, chewing harshly on the inside of his cheek to keep himself from laughing; satisfied with the result of a watery pair of eyes when the urge became too much. "I- I went to the doctor-" he snickered by accident, looking down and covering his mouth with one hand, hoping that Changbin didn't notice.

"Baby?" Changbin stopped eating, the rate at which his partner had changed positions after the sudden sound, assumed to be laughter if not for the lowering of his head, drawing him up from his seat to comfort the younger who appeared to be sniffling on the other side of the table. "You're okay, right?"

"It's just," Jisung tried to quiver his voice but, just his luck, a loud, snort-like laugh came out instead, fueling his hands forward to push his plate out of the way and send his head down on the table; it hurt, and he winced, but that wasn't the point. "You're making this so hard for me," he joked and whined, laughing even harder at the confused look forming on Changbin's face; eyebrows furrowed, and lips parted, probably wondering what in the world was so funny and whether he should join in on the laughter or not.

"Hannie, I'm confused," Changbin let out his own chuckle, finally, but the knitting of his brows never slackened. Stepping back a bit when Jisung shifted in his chair, he observed the latter's action; bringing both hands from his side to the hem of his shirt and pulling it up, his wide, round smile never dulling. "Why- why are you showing me your stomach?"

"There's someone in there," Jisung barely whispered, poking at his lower abdomen with one hand whilst the other kept his shirt from disrupting. Looking up with puppy eyes at an adorably perplexed Changbin, he spoke louder, the way that he was already growing so emotional causing him to wonder what his reaction would be after communicating with the older properly. "T- there's someone in there..."

"What?" Changbin choked on his spit, coughing and holding onto his chest due to the force as Han's line just kept on replaying over and over and over in his head. Because it could only mean one thing, right? Someone being inside somebody else could only mean one thing so-

Changbin's chin quivered, and with what Jisung could safely assume were heart eyes, he looked up at his boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, strolled up to his front, kneeled down, and cupped both his cheeks. "A-are you pregnant, Hannie?" He asked, eyes welling up at just the imagination of what their future would be like with a mini Binsung running around. "I-is that what you mean? You're pregnant?"

Nodding lightly,  Jisung mumbled a soft, "Yes," allowing a few tears to slide down his face when Changbin looked down from his eyes to his stomach, and brought both hands to the smooth layer of skin, so tenderly and lovingly as if it were a rare, precious stone before him.

"Are you happy?" He questioned, the rosy roundness of his cheeks returning when Changbin hugged him and nuzzled his face into his stomach. "We're going to be parents, Binnie..."

Sniffling and standing, too dumbfounded to even speak, Changbin placed both hands on his head, gazing down blankly and, pacing a short area of the floor.

"Parents," he mumbled, inhaling deeply, still trying to process that information. "Parents- parents? I'm going to be a dad- I'm going to be a father? I'm going to have my own?" He laughed, and if anyone were to walk in and witness that without the back story, with tear-lined cheeks, a runny nose, and that grin on his face, he'd easily be labeled as a maniac.

"I was trying to prank you with it but... you made me laugh," Jisung blushed, standing and stretching, fiddling with his fingers as he walked up to Changbin. "I went to the doctor one of those days after work... and I got the results yesterday... said I'm four weeks in..."

Halting his aimless steps to face his boyfriend, Changbin leaned in to kiss Jisung; soft, sweet, and deep- passionate. "We're having a baby," he grinned and pulled away, still not able to fully fathom that information. "We're- I'm having my own baby..."

Realizing that the elder was somewhat referencing his past, Jisung smiled with a reassuring nod, taking his lips for another kiss before going to sit again. "I don't even know how to be a parent," he joked, taking another bite of his pasta; he craved it too much to let any go to waste. "I'm scared... but excited... because I have you..."

"I'm not even scared," Changbin laughed, finally calming down enough to sit again, "I'm hyped, Ji. I mean, I can't wait for us to start getting things ready." Pausing when a certain memory dominated his thoughts, he stood to head into their bedroom for something, hiding it at the back of his pants with hopes of not making what it was too obvious. "Imagine our own child as the ring boy in our wedding..."

"Hm?"

"Or flower girl, if it's a girl," Changbin said, taking note of the mixed, almost unreadable look contorting from his lover's smile; lips still stretched up and sideways, but that time tight with brows raised in anticipation, and cheeks a shade of red that sold out just now anxious and confused he was- that definitely did not stem from giving the news of his pregnancy.

"Wedding?" Jisung mumbled as a grinning Changbin neared his front, sweaty palms not really sure what to do because, damn. What was really going on? Wedding? Where was that coming from? Yes, they'd both mentioned it once or twice casually but, never in a time or tone so serious.

And yes, Jisung did always look forward to the day where he'd be proposed to but, with the heightened activity of his hormones mixed with his partner's slow, steady steps towards his trembling frame, he teared up. And when Changbin got down on one knee without warning, he let the tears fall, one hand lifting to cover his mouth whilst the other simply remained over the back of the chair, shaking.

"Hannie," Changbin started, looking down to let one of his own tears fall down, "it's been over two years since we've been together, and over ten since you've been my best friend... I actually wanted to do this tonight before bed but... now seems more appropriate, right?" He joked, taking the small, rectangular box from his back to hold it in between his knelt body and Han's on the chair.

"I've never proposed to anybody before, so I hope I'm doing it right," he tried to lift the light tension; not the bad kind, of course not. It was just a dominant aura of anxiety that Changbin did not want to make feel welcome since he needed that moment to be relaxing and memorable. He wanted his partner to laugh, not just cry and, he desired a maneuverable- free enough atmosphere, that the younger could say no if he wanted to.

It would hurt, but accepting was a choice, not an obligation, and Changbin was willing to do the best that he could to ensure that form of comfort.

"I love everything about you, Hannie. Your amazing personality, and the way that you always cheer me up, even when we're upset with each other... I love your face- your chubby cheeks that I love to pinch and kiss... I love your lips that always feel so amazing on mine, and which I am resisting to come kiss right now because I need to get this over with," he chuckled, sighing out of satisfaction when the younger's waterworks dried up at their source, so it was just eye contact that remained between them.

He loved that.

A relaxed, non-dramatic proposal.

"I love your hands, and how they always know the right spot to massage, and how to hug me so comfortably... I love your body, but let's not get into that part," he winked when Jisung looked away, blushing, "I love your laugh and your soft snores when you sleep... I love every single thing about you, Hannie. And to some people, two years may not seem like enough to propose but, it's enough for me... I- with the time spent with you? You- you've made me the absolute happiest that I've ever been, Ji... And now, we're expecting this baby... I literally cannot be- It's not possible, in any way, for me to be happier."

"Bin..." Jisung mumbled when Changbin opened up the box, turning his head to the side and, covering his teary eyes with one hand while the other inched out, shaking.

"So... no pressure, which is why I decided to do it at home... where we're alone... But will you continue making me the happiest man on earth, and marry me, Han Jisung?"

"Yes," Han coughed, peeking out through his fingers to have a clear view of the band sliding up the ring finger of his left hand. It was gorgeous, and the only reason that he did not gasp was to avoid a teasing giggle and possible gloating from his new fiancé. "I- I don't even know what to say," he pulled it up to his face, mind to focussed on the diamond's detail to notice Changbin standing, as well as the warm breathe hitting his face before a kiss-

A kiss from the softest lips known to his.

A kiss from the father of his very own unborn baby...

A nice, sweet, loving kiss, to close things off.

-

TOP Beach
11:30am

"Channie," a seven-year-old Kai poked at his father's unclothed back, his little bare stomach forming a pot-like shape every time he inhaled and struggling to flatten fully, with every exhale, "when is daddy coming?"

"He should be there any minute now, pumpkin," Chan smiled at his son, turning around and tickling his chin, then glancing back at the blankets, baskets, and umbrella that he had set up before speaking again. "You're ready for the shades? I didn't want you putting them on while I wasn't paying attention because you know they're hard to see in."

"I'm ready," Kai nodded and giggled, grinning when Chan took the blue pair of tinted glasses from one of the bags he brought along.

Looking over the two words on either of the lenses, he carefully pushed it over the child's eyes, laughing when Kai frowned due to the sudden decrease in visibility.

"I'll sit here... to not fall down and get another bruise," Kai spoke humbly, taking slow steps to one of the blankets under the wide, colorful umbrella and sitting there, brushing his small hand over his right knee to indicate where one of his many bruises were situated. "Should I keep my head down until you say? So daddy won't see it yet?"

"Yes, sweetheart. When he comes up to you, he'll see it," Chan cooed at the child's innocence, walking up to his side to ruffle his hair and draw out another giggle. And then he looked up, thankful for the sight of a familiarly slim figure nearing their direction with his own pair of shades, more expensive and mature, a white, supposedly silk coverup that Chan had definitely seen before, and a pair of flip flops. "Here he comes... God, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be nervous, Channie," Kai mumbled loud enough, face still buried within the fold of his arms, "Daddy loves you... so he will say yes..."

"You always know the right things to say," Chan patted the child's head before focussing on a grinning Felix; he'd wanted to come to the beach for so long, but it was just a pity that such areas were not really prevalent around their residence. "Baby," he greeted, pulling Felix into a hug and kiss as soon as he was close enough; savoring the scent of the strawberry shampoo that had Felix's hair bouncing so healthily with every step.

"Why are you two not in the water?" Felix greeted with a chuckle, kissing his boyfriend again before waddling up to a quiet Kai. And he furrowed his brows at the child's silence because, knowing that seven-year-old, sitting in one place so uninstructed was not a popular member of his impulses. "Kai-Kai?" He called, stooping down and shaking his son's arm playfully. "Everything okay?"

"Everything is fine," Kai looked up with the widest smile on his face, eyes gazing back at his Channie who was already down on one knee, but of course, due to the tinted lenses, Felix couldn't take note of that.

But he did, however, make out how foreign those shades were and, how he was never informed of their purchase, so he looked at either side thoroughly, eyes going wide at the recognition of the words, "Marry Channie?" Custom made, they were, and Felix's breath hitched at the conclusion that it could only mean one thing.

Scared to look back, he closed his eyes, shaky, sweaty hands not even sure what to do with themselves. "W-who gave this to you?" He pointed to the glasses, chin already quivering. "And when?"

"Channie gave them to me," Kai giggled, covering his mouth with both hands, tightening his legs together, and scrunching up his nose. "He gave them to me today... It says Marry Channie... Channie wants you to marry him... and he wants me to be the ring man."

Nodding, gulping, and opening his eyes just a bit, Felix stood up, taking the deepest breathe before turning around. But even though he had tried to mentally prepare himself for the expected sight within those few seconds of conversing with Kai, the view of his lover down on one knee with a nervous smile flaunting his dimples was one that Felix simply could never be fully ready for.

So he broke down, looking sideways with one hand covering his mouth, and the other holding onto his waist. But then, to draw a laugh out of both their tense lips, Kai crawled up to the eldest's side and got down on one knee too; his wide smile proudly displaying his few missing teeth.

"Felix, my love," Chan started, both adults finally focusing on each other only, whilst their offspring observed from the side. "I- the past three years have been the best of my thirty-three years of life, and that is all because it was spent with you and our child. I- there's not much to say, honestly," he started to open the box, slow and steady as if to tease the man in front, "I already tell you what an amazing, loving, perfect human being you are everyday, with the most gorgeous smile and laugh and freckles, so all I have to ask right now is... will you marry me, Lee Felix,"

"Yes," Felix nodded, bringing his forearm up to his nose and mouth briefly as Chan stood to hug and kiss him, both giggling into it when Kai faked a gag and looked away. Refocussing on Chan, Felix spoke again, softer and in an even sweeter tone that time, "I love you, Bang Chan. I really do..."

"I love you too, Lee Felix..."

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

I N F E R T I L E
Completed September, 2021
© mistopher

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

204K 10.6K 48
꒰ chanlix ꒱ - 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦. 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶...
13.8K 727 13
"settle down, little kid. your bones are shaking in your skin." - completed -
14.7K 1.2K 30
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...
42.1K 2K 36
( Bang Chan + Lee Felix ) ❝Nobody can know about this pregnancy.❞ ┈┈ mistopher | 2021 ++ To Bang Chan, being in the spotlight was never easy, no matt...