Infertile | โœ“

By mistopher

( Bang Chan + Lee Felix ) โI think Kai might be my kid...โž โ”ˆโ”ˆ mistopher | 2021 ++ Secondary infertility; when... More

IN:TR
PR:LG ยก!
CH:00
CH:01
CH:02
CH:03
CH:04
CH:05
CH:06
CH:07
CH:08
CH:09
CH:10
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14
CH:15
CH:16
CH:17
CH:18
CH:19
CH:20
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24 ยก!
EP:LG

CH:11

745 53 36
By mistopher

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

Blueprint Apartments
9:30am

"Do you want lots of onions, or little onions?" Changbin smiled as he questioned the toddler, and he giggled at the focused, determined look that didn't hesitate to manifest on the child's face. "Think fast because I'm cutting," he sang, teasing, chuckling when Kai visibly sighed under the light pressure.

Twisting and turning within the restriction his learning stool, Kai answered, finally, his idle fingers tracing the counter's marble surface near the sink. "Not a lot," he mumbled, a large smile boasting his red cheeks. "Too much onion is nasty."

"C'mon, it isn't that bad." Changbin nudged Kai's arm with his elbow, laughing again when the toddler faked a gag before slapping both hands over his mouth while shaking his head. "Well whatever you say then... Close your eyes," he began to slice the vegetable when Kai obeyed, gifting him with a soft, loving kiss to the cheek to commend his compliance.

"So now, I have to add everything to the eggs." Changbin maintained a small smile with his actions, sighing happily when Kai's small arms folded over his shoulders for even clearer and more comfortable observation of what he was doing. Mixing up all of the ingredients in the bowl and adding a few other seasonings, he pecked Kai's forehead before moving over to the stove, chuckling when the toddler pouted at his shift in location. "I have to cook the omelet now, pumpkin-"

"Morning," Felix groggily interrupted the two, yawning as he trodded into the kitchen and, forcing a tight smile as he walked past Changbin. But that space brew a type of dense atmosphere as soon as he walked in, honestly. Changbin's previously bright and unwavering smile had dimmed itself to welcome Felix's presence, and they both had to share a short glance at Kai before saying anything.

Kissing and tickling his son's clothed belly, Felix tried his best to ignore the tension to speak as naturally as possible, "Morning, Kai-Kai. How'd you sleep?"

"Good," Kai grinned, hugging his daddy tightly, and,m giggling when Felix swooped his small body out from that stool to carry and pepper him with even more tickles and kisses. "Binnie is making us om-e-letes."

"Oh, omelets are nice." Felix tried to spread a smile for Changbin but, he pouted when the older didn't even look back at the mention of his name. And the fact that not even a verbal greeting was sent his way by the latter honestly hurt a bit. The silence was stifling despite Kai's low babbles, and Felix could no longer take the unnecessary guilt that it was making him feel at such an early hour so, he carried Kai over to the living room near his toys, mumbling a low, "Play for a while," before walking back over to the kitchen.

"Changbin," Felix called near the other's ear with a low frown resting on his lips and an index finger poking at his partner's shoulder. But Felix could only scoff when Changbin shifted his arm to indicate his distaste with the harmless touches, and after walking up to stand at the latter's side rather than his back, Felix shook his head at the realization that he was really blatantly being ignored. "Binnie, what's up with you? Didn't even come to wake me up this morning? What's that about?"

Taking one omelet from the frying pan to plate it before pouring another portion of the mix to cook, Changbin looked sideways; his eyes closing and, chest heaving with a deep sigh that Felix honestly did not know the root of. "Didn't even come to hug me last night as you'd usually do when I move to the couch? What's that about?" Changbin's voice cracked with his rhetorical question, and the sort of pitiful- guilty- honestly unreadable look on the younger's face was enough to draw out a scoff from his own mouth, as well as redirect his attention to the uncooked egg in front. "I don't really want to talk right now, love. Just give me a minute... please?"

Furrowing his brows, Felix leaned back-first against the counter next to the stove; slim arms folded against his chest and, eyes narrowed at Changbin's stiff frame as if the older's attitude was simply unbelievable or, unacceptable considering their lack of communication. "Changbin," he sighed, running a hand over his face. "Are you serious? You clearly needed space, so I gave that to you. Now you're mad at me for it?"

"Lix, I said I'm not in the mood," Changbin inhaled sharply, closing his eyes, again, and clenching his jaw to ease the sheer irritation that was internally boiling for the blonde at his side. Because Felix wasn't usually so annoying and pushy and, he had never really acted so insensitive? Why the hell was he pushing Changbin after being told that that was not the time?

It was frustrating, and Changbin really didn't want to turn that occasion into one of the rare ones where he'd become really angry so, he gulped thickly, warning again in hope that Felix would get the message.

"Just give me a minute, Lix..."

"Changbin I did nothing and you're being like this," Felix huffed a breath, too stressed out from the night before, as well as his lover's unexplainably harsh comportment, to settle down like the considerate boyfriend he had always posed to be. The atmosphere between them was too unusually tense, and Felix didn't want that.

He didn't want that unnecessary suspense to stay there for a prolonged period of time only for his heart to seek refuge on the growth of the feelings that it was illegally training for someone else. So being so obtrusive seemed to be the only way out, and Felix was too caught up in the want of his own way to react rationally when Changbin glared at him.

He felt too annoyed when Changbin visibly became angry and, his tongue itched to lift and partner with his throat to yell at the man before him, but Kai. Kai glanced their way, and his little brown brows lifted at the upset look resting on his daddy's face, as well as the heated setting of Changbin's side-profile.

Something was wrong, and he could sense that; he did not like that, so he pouted, plopping down onto his bottom with hands in between his legs and both eyes staring intently at Changbin and his father. And at that, Felix knew that he had to calm down, so he flashed a warm smile and reassuring wave Kai's way even though it couldn't really do much. Sighing and patting Changbin's back, he strolled the way back to their bedroom, missing the exhausted sigh that the older had let out.

His heat must be near, Changbin thought, scoffing and plating another omelet. Walking over to the table to lay both dishes on its surface, he went over to collect Kai, carefully sitting him in his chair with his breakfast in perfect reach in front after covering Felix's on another side of the table.

"You want to feed yourself today?" He questioned softly, playfully pinching Kai's nose. "Daddy will come it in a sec I think... But I'm not hungry yet, so I will eat later."

"I want daddy and Binnie to eat with me," Kai whined knowingly, pushing his plate away and, folding both chubby arms against his chest. "I don't want until Binnie and daddy wants."

"Kai..." Changbin sighed, unsatisfied. "Fine, I'll go make mine in a sec..." he hummed, shaking his head and petting the small boy's head.

Kai was a smart three-year-old, wasn't he? And being placed on the spot like that, without the most honest excuse, no other reason for decline would make sense so, Changbin nodded, walking over to his and Felix's bedroom to communicate Kai's request.

"Love," he called, scoffing when Felix's curled-up body didn't answer. "Baby, talk to me, please?"

Rolling onto his back with his phone still in hand, Felix looked over at the door of their room, eyes squinting at the sight of his boyfriend. "I thought you needed a minute," he scoffed, petty. "I'm not hungry, if that's what you're asking."

"Kai wants us to eat together," Cangbin huffed, shrugging as he strolled up to Felix's side to sit on the edge of the bed. Hesitantly lifting a hand to meet the blonde's shoulder, he continued, "Sorry for making you feel bad, but you are usually more understanding. Is your heat close?"

"I don't know..."

"Baby you should be tracking," Changbin exhaled deeply, slapping a palm over his face before reaching for his phone from its port on the nightstand. Scrolling for merely a few seconds, he opened up the heat tracker that he had downloaded in case Felix ever got too caught up to monitor, and sighed out of relief at the logical assumption that the reason for his lover's change in attitude really was his heat. "Baby," he hummed, leaning down to kiss Felix. "You should be paying more attention, you know that. It is near, and that's probably why you're so edgy."

"I'm edgy because you weren't giving me attention," Felix whined, turning to give Changbin his back. "You didn't even come to wake me up or tell me morning, Binnie. And you got all angry all of a sudden. You never get angry, or at least not so easily."

"Lix, you just made me feel really bad, okay? Usually, when I go to sleep on the couch, you come and cuddle me and kiss me and try to get me to come back, but you didn't even come see me last night." Changbin's voice cracked with his words, and he couldn't help a small smile from lifting his lips when Felix finally turned to face him again.

"And this morning, you came in and I knew you were tense just by the way you walked past me. I was hurt and upset, okay? And I needed a bit of time to get myself together but you were pushing, and you know what I said about pushing. It's not like I never talk afterward..."

"I'm sorry," Felix frowned, lips quivering and, pride hurting his head due to the fact that his emotions were all over the place. Felix hated when his heat would make him so moody, and the guilt that'd irk his conscience any time Changbin would be so sweet and caring about it never made the experience better- well, at least mentally, especially since quite recently, his heart had been growing more and more selfishly conflicted by the day,

But Felix couldn't express that, so instead, he apologized again, sitting up to make the move for yet another meeting of his and Changbin's lips. "I'm really sorry... you don't deserve that... last night I was- I don't even know... I was thinking too much... and this morning... I was being insensitive, I'm sorry..."

"No need to apologize, love. I understand why," Changbin smiled, petting Felix's head and cheeks and, giggling when the latter rubbed his freckled face into his palm. "Now, most importantly, we have to give Kai a present for this."

"For what...?"

"For getting us to make up so quickly. He's a smart boy, you know. So he knew what he was doing." Changbin laughed, standing and picking Felix up bridal style without warning. "How about we go out on Saturday, hm? Just the three of us, showering Kai with as much love as possible?"

But at that question, Felix's heart dropped. The moment felt ruined and, his lower lip practically threatened to draw blood at his teeth's sudden, harsh bite against it. "S-Saturday?" He stuttered, skeptical. "Chan asked us to the movies on Saturday..."

"Oh, he did? Us as in...?" Changbin frowned with his question, stopping at the door, with Felix in secure hold; arms around his neck and head against his chest, in fear of worrying Kai again. "How come you didn't tell me...?"

"Us as in me and Kai... he only spoke to me about it last night, and now is the time when you and I are really having a conversation..."

"Oh... okay... Just you two?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay..."

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

[A/N]
I think I'm going to start asking questions at the end of chapters now for more interaction and all as things are kind of slow and boring for me since school opened :3.

No pressure to reply!! But please don't hesitate if you want to.

-

1. Do you think the moodiness was only because of Felix's heat? Or was it a coverup?

2. How do you think Changbin feels about both Felix and Kai going out with Chan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.6K 48
๊’ฐ chanlix ๊’ฑ - ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
100K 5K 56
๐„๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž... ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ? โ—‡ Felix's life feels completely absorbed by his job as a psyc...
15K 1.2K 30
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...
19.8K 1.5K 30
( Bang Chan + Lee Felix ) โBad idea, I see that now.โž โ”ˆโ”ˆ mistopher | 2021 ++ Christopher Bang could be labeled as rather unlucky when the secluded fo...