The Third Maximoff || Matteo...

Per mcsnuglish

What if Wanda and Pietro had a little brother? Matteo Maximoff is struggling and helping out his siblings aft... Més

0. Before we start
1. Matteo Maximoff
2. Just a regular Day
3. Stark
4. Orphans
5. Strucker
6. Hydra
7. Winter Soldier
8. The Survivors
9. Nightmares
10. The Avengers
11. Captured
12. Party Wrecker
13. Ultron
14. Traumatizing Dreams
15. Safe House
16. Being a Kid again
17. The Fight Begins
18. The Vision
19. Sokovia
20. The Sacrifice
21. 'Home'
22. Nat to the Rescue
23. New Powers
24. Lagos
25. Grounded
27. Forgiveness
28. The Accords
29. May the Side Choosing Began
30. The Accord Signing
31. The News
32. Reunited
33. The Fight Begins
34. The Raft
35. The Parkers
36. Baby Parker
37. Broken Promises
38. Death
39. Hydra yet again
40. Under Control
41. Breaking Free
42. Memories
43. Coming out from the Shadows
44. Home
45. Wakanda
46. The Snap
47. "S-She Promised.."
48. Mute
49. Hearing
50. A Surprise
51. The Sad Truth
52. "Happy Birthday and Happy New Year.."
53. Helping Nat
54. Missing Them
55. The help I needed
56. The End
57. Rest in Peace
58. The Other Universe
59. The Wake Up
60. Under A Witches Control
61. Welcome to WestView
62. Back to the 50's
63. The Attic
64. A Weird Day
65. The Mask
66. This is Halloween!!
67. Blast to the past
68. "You didn't see that coming"
69. Trauma

26. Recovering

832 16 0
Per mcsnuglish

1 week later

Matteo was sitting in the living room of the compound with Tyro in his lap. He didn't quite understand how the whole grounded situation worked still since he's never been grounded before. It was always just abuse or him getting locked up for the bad things he did when he was at hydra. So to be good he just either drew or color, and just nap all day. Since Nat told him he wasn't aloud to play with his Lego's and watch tv for the remanding time. Matteo didn't mind, he had more time to rest and heal from the Lagos incident.

Matteo also has been having nightmares again, and he's to afraid to say anything again so he just deals with the lack of sleep and the haunting nights. Matteo was so close to going to Nat's room 2 nights ago but all he ever did was just look up at the night sky and hold Tyro close to him. Matteo also has been healing really quickly. To Tony's surprise he's been healing up nice and fast, and he probably thinks it's because of how he has super speed. But Matteo is glad that he's not in pain anymore but he still has small scars and bruises from the Explosion.

Matteo sat up as he let out a loud yawn, he we honestly just bored, and he wasn't in the mood for coloring. So he just got up from the couch and held Tyro close to him. Matteo then started to head up to the floor where everyone rooms are, and by that it was only His and the two Woman's floor. As Matteo made it up to the floor he walked through the compound hallway before he bumped into Wanda. Matteo did a little grunt before he looked up at Wanda with a scared look "s-sorry!.." he said before he looked down at the floor. Wanda looked like she wasn't fazed by him, all she did was look down at Matteo before she shook it off and walked off. Matteo did a sad sigh and kept his head down "(nice talk..Love you to...)" Matteo said quietly before he kept on walking towards his room.

As Matteo was about to enter his room he just stopped and looked at the door, he then looked down the hall towards Anaya room. Even though he barely talked to her after he had a full on sit down talk about his grounding he never talked to her since he was either asleep or just coloring in his room. And or she has been out training in the training room or out with Steve and Wanda. Matteo felt lonely and really tired, he just was tired of how he couldn't get a good nights rest without a nightmare happening. So he just started to head to Nat's room.

As Matteo stood in front of Nat's room he took a shaky breath in before he knocked. "N-Natty?.." Matteo called out. Matteo waited for a minute before at opened the door, she looked like she woke up from a nap. "s-sorry..I didn't mean to wake you u-up.." Matteo said quietly before he was about to leave. "I'll go.." Matteo said but Nat stopped him. "Bug Whats wrong? You ok?.and it's ok. I needed to get up anyway to come check on you." Nat said as she rubbed the tiredness out of her eye looking down at Matteo. "Um..can i stay with you?..p-please?..I'm tired..and I'm lonely..a-and everytime I s-sleep I get nightmares m-natty.." Matteo said sadly. Nat's heart ached for the young boy, so she just picked him up and rubbed his back. "Well I'm here. You always know that. So let's get back to napping then." Nat said as she then closed the door behind her.

Nat walked over to the bed and set Matteo down. Matteo held onto Tyro then went to his side of the bed where he used to sleep. Nat smiled at him before she turned the lights off and shut the curtains again. As she started to climb back into bed she noticed Matteo just playing with the little fuzz on his Dino toy. "Bug? What's wrong? Hm?" Nat asked as she looked at him. "I-I keep seeing t-the explosions that happened..I'm scared.." Matteo said sadly before he looked at Nat with glossy eyes. "Oh baby.." Nat said sadly as she put her hand on Matteo's cheek. Matteo just put his small hand over Nat's and looked at her. "Come here bug." Nat said as she brought Matteo close to her.

Matteo sniffled a little before he felt the warmth of Nat, he then started to feel safe again, and calmer. "I got you bug..just rest. I'll protect you from the nightmares again baby bug.." Nat stated as she then kissed the top of Matteo's head. Matteo smiled alittle before he then started to feel himself start to finally drift asleep. As Nat noticed Matteo starting to fall asleep she smiled at pulled the covers up more, she then also drifted asleep with matteo in her arms out of the nightmares way.

3 hours later

Matteo woke up Nat caressing the side of his face. The little Maximoff did a little whine before he turned into Nat and put his hand over his face. All Matteo heard was her chuckle before he felt himself get picked up by her a bit. "Come on bug. It's time to wake up. Tony needs to see your burns. And we can sleep later today. But for now you need to wake up." Nat said as she was now rubbing Matteo's back. Matteo just let out a huff before he then started to open his eyes. As he looked around he seen Nat smiling down at him "there's bug. Now come on let's get going before Tony gets mad." Nat said as she then got up leaving Matteo in the bed.

Matteo sat up and let out a big yawn. He then slowly got out of bed and grabbed Tyro, right when he grabbed his Dino friend he followed Nat out of the room to go find Tony.

As they both Where walking down the hallway Matteo stopped at Wanda's door and just stood there. Nat turned around and seen the little boy standing there quietly looking at his sisters room. Nat frowned a bit before she went back to Matteo "Hey bug. She'll come to you when she's ready.." Nat said as she rubbed the top of his head. "What if she's never ready Nat?.. she made it very obvious by ignoring me and p-pushing me away.." Matteo said before he looked up at her. "She just needs time kiddo. Just like you did. Now come on let's get going to get your burns checked out." Nat said as she started to walk. Matteo looked at the door one last time and sighed, he then waddled off to go follow behind Nat.

Time skip

Matteo was now in his room sitting at his little desk. He had Tyro in his lap while he started to draw. The young Maximoff boy was drawing 2 stick figures. He first drew a red figure then a little yellow one. He smiled at the little drawing before he grabbed the Dark Blue colored pencil. Right as he was drawing a blue figure standing next to the red one he grabbed the yellow pencil and drew a little halo over it. Matteo smile before he now started to draw the compound behind them. Right as Matteo was finishing up the drawing he heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" Matteo said as he kept on looking down at the drawing.

Steve opened the door and walked in. "Hey kid. What you doing?" Steve asked as he walked over to Matteo. Matteo looked over at him and smiled "I'm drawing." Matteo said as he then reached over and grabbed a regular pencil and a sheet of notebook paper. "I can see. But what are you doing now?" Steve asked as he then grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to Matteo. "Uhhh..writing my name? Or t-try to.. I know how to though..since Lila wrote last time.. she tried her best to teach me but I'm apparently a l-lefty and she's a righty what ever that means." Matteo said as he tried to hold the pencil to write.

Steve looked down at him before he grabbed the pencil. "Here I don't think you should try with this kind of pencil then yet. Wait here I'll be right back." Steve said as he then put the pencil back and got up to go grab something. Matteo looked at him confused before he looked down at Tyro in his lap. "(What do you think he's getting Tyro?)" Matteo asked as he then heard someone walk back up the hallway. Once Steve came back into the room he had a weird looking pencil in his hand. "Whats dat?" Matteo asked as he looked at Steve with confusion written all over his face.

"This is a special pencil. I grabbed it when I seen it at the store the other day since I seen you having trouble writing back at the farm house." Steve said as he walked back over with Matteo. Mattie looked at him before he looked at the pencil "you did? Is this supposed to help me?" Matteo asked as he looked back at Steve. Steve nodded "yep. Now hold the pencil like so. It should form well with your hand." Steve said as he gave the pencil to Matteo. Matteo held the pencil in his hand and had a concentrated look on face as he held the pencil. Once Matteo finally got it he smiled "I did it!" He said with a smile. Steve smiled before he grabbed a sheet of notebook paper and started to write simple ABCs and the numbers 1-10. "Ok now I want you to try to write these ok your paper. Ok?" Steve said as he looked at Matteo. Matteo smiled and nodded, he then started to get the hang of writing the alphabet and numbers.

Steve smiled at Matteo as he was writing, he then ruffled Matteo's head and grabbed the paper again. "Ok let me write our names so then you won't have to ask later on ok." Steve said as he then started to write everyone's names. "Ok Steve! Thank you." Matteo said with a smile as he watched him now get up. "No problem kiddo. Now I have to go cook dinner. I'll see you later kid." Steve said as he then ruffled his head again. "Ok! Bye!" Matteo said as he then watched Steve walk out of his room.

The little boy looked back at the paper Steve wrote on. "Let's see.." Matteo said to himself before he looked at everyone's names. "Tony Stark.. Thor Odinson.. Bruce Banner.. Natasha Romanoff.. Steve Rogers.. Sam Wilson.. hm?.." Matteo stopped at the last 3 names. "Wanda Maximoff..Pietro Django Maximoff.. Matteo Oleg Maximoff.." Matteo said quietly before he felt himself frown. He then was confused "wait..how does he know my middle name?.." Matteo said. "I never told anyone my middle name..wait.. Wanda.. w-when we where fighting.." Matteo said quietly before he remembered the first time they fought. She used his full name in anger, Matteo shivered at the thought before he took a deep breath in. "Ok.. enough of dat.. let's get to writing I guess.." Matteo said as he grabbed a new sheet of paper and started to somewhat write a little note.

Time skip

It was now 8 at night, the little boy should be asleep but he stayed up a little longer while he heard everyone on the floor starting to get ready for bed. Matteo waited till he saw the hallway lights go out, he then four out of bed and grabbed the drawing and note he did. Matteo looked down at the small simple note and reread it.

To: Wanda Maximoff

Sorry for all the pain I cozed. I drew you dis drawing. It's me, you and Bubby. I hope you like it!

From: Matteo Oleg Maximoff

Matteo tried his best on how to sound out the words, some of the words where also written in sokovian since he still doesn't understand the English wording. So most of the note was in sokovian besides the names. He was proud of himself for writing without any help.

Matteo did a little sigh before he quickly and quietly went outside his room to go over to Wanda's door. He opened it quietly and seen her asleep. Matteo tiptoed inside the room and quietly put the papers on her nightstand. He then looked at her and did a little sad face. He seen how she was holding onto her blanket tightly for comfort. Matteo then had an idea pop i to his head, he used his speed and zoomed into his room and grabbed Tyro and ran back into her room. Matteo then put his small Dino next to her, he watched as Wanda grabbed the Dino and cuddled it. Matteo smiled a little before he then left the room, as Matteo closed the door he let out a small sigh. "(Good night sissy..you need Tyro more than I do for tonight..)" he said quietly before he walked back into his room for his sleep for the night.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.3K 36
This is book 1/7 After 7 years of working in Hydra. Wanda Maximoff has finally escaped with her bother Pietro Maximoff by her side. The Avengers took...
345K 8K 17
A Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver love story. Have you sometimes felt ... different. Like you weren't normal. Aurora James has always found that people w...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
413K 9.3K 16
Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyond measure. She has always been dedicated...