Destiny By Accident ( English...

By SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... More

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
EOMMA, APPA
Proposal
Eun Ha and Jeju
PREPARE
D- DAY
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
Back To Work
New Member
Boy or Girl?
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Incident
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

MINE

469 30 6
By SonRheiNa28

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
THIS CHAPTER FULL OF MATURE CONTENT
______________________________________

After coming home from hospital I plan to buy food first before going home, I stop by my regular restaurant and order my food.

35 minutes later I arrived at my apartment, I immediately opened the door and put my food and took off my coat. After eating, I immediately went to my room. I lay down and wanted to close my eyes immediately. But my phone rang again, I picked it up and it was Hyun Bin. Throughout the night we made phone calls, I don't know until what time Hyun Bin hung up the phone because I fell asleep first. That night we were like teenage boy and girl who were intoxicated with romance.

**

This morning Hyun Bin has returned to the office and is doing his usual activities. He presided over the morning assembly and sorted out the reports he had left behind for several days due to being in the hospital.

Today Hyun Bin has no fieldwork, so he will only be in the office all day with the case report files piling up. Meanwhile, today Yejin only has surgery until noon.

Hyun Bin began to check one by one the files on his desk.

"Hyung, your wound has healed, why you have entered today?"

Pyo Chi Su enters to interrupt Hyun Bin's work.

"I'm fine, anyways I'm bored if I just stay in the apartment" Hyun Bin continued his work.

"No need to rush Hyung, you have to be really healthy and recover before you can enter"

Hyun Bin shrugged his shoulders and looked at Pyo Chi Su.

"Then with these reports, what are you going to do with it?"

Hyun Bin's sharp gaze was able to make Pyo Chi Su bow down respectfully. That's right, no one can solve it except Hyun Bin.

"Hyung, did you know the doctor who helped you at that time? And why was she suddenly there?" Pyo Chi Su suddenly asked. Hyun Bin stopped his work.

"I've only met her once, that's also what I don't know." Even now, Hyun Bin doesn't know why Yejin could be there, because he hasn't received an answer from Yejin yet.

"She's so beautiful hyung!" Hyun Bin immediately glared at Pyo Chi Su as if he wanted to say something. But Hyun Bin discouraged, because it's not time to tell about his relationship with Yejin.

"You don't have a job, to interfere with my work like this?" Realizing his commander's question, Pyo Chi Su understood and immediately rushed out of Hyun Bin's room.

Hyun Bin: Don't forget to have lunch honey, can we meet today? I miss you..

Hyun Bin suddenly wants to contact Yejin

Yejin: Hmm..I'll go to your apartment after my surgery schedule this afternoon is over.

Hyun Bin : Really? Then I will wait for you dear..

Reading a chat message from Yejin, Hyun Bin was suddenly very excited and immediately finished his work. He wanted to hurry home and couldn't wait to meet Yejin this afternoon.

Hyun Bin's apartment

Hyun Bin rushed to open the door when he knew Yejin was already in front of his apartment.

"You have eaten?" Hyun Bin hugged Yejin's body.

Yejin shook her head. "No time Bin, and right now I'm so hungry!"

Hyun Bin immediately rushed to the kitchen and brought a plate of homemade pasta.

"You made it yourself?"

Yejin couldn't believe that this was made by Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin nodded. "Eat and change your clothes"

"This is so delicious!" Praise Yejin when she started to put it in her mouth. Yejin ate voraciously and finished it without any left.

"Change your clothes dear, everything has been prepared!" Yejin rushed to where Hyun Bin pointed.

"You prepared all this Bin?"

Yejin was surprised to see so many women's clothes and underwear neatly arranged there.

"Of course. Didn't I tell you from now on this apartment will also be your apartment, later I will give you the door code so you can come whenever you want"

"But isn't this an exaggeration?"

Hyun Bin shook his head.

Yejin smiled and immediately headed to the bathroom to change clothes.

After finishing, Yejin approached Hyun Bin who was watching a movie.

"Bin I forgot to tell you something"

Hyun Bin raised his eyebrows curiously.

"You remember the little girl you helped at that time? She thanked you" said Yejin, who was busy with her iPhone.

Hyun Bin nodded.

"She's fine? Thank God.." Hyun Bin is relieved that the child is back to health.

Hyun Bin suddenly turned around and looked at Yejin. Yejin was silent and began to regulate her breathing which was beating fast again.

Hyun Bin started kissing Yejin and put his mouth to Yejin's. Their kiss deepened as Yejin began to accept it, their tongues against each other, getting deeper and hotter. Hyun Bin started to not be able to control his hands that started exploring Yejin's body. Hyun Bin carried Yejin and carried her to the room.

Hyun Bin crushed all of Yejin's lips and kissed her from the forehead, cheeks, and neck. Yejin stretched to accept Hyun Bin's treatment. Hyun Bin started exploring Yejin's body. Still in the position of kissing Yejin's lips, Hyun Bin's hands began to hold Yejin's breasts, then massaged them gently. Yejin couldn't control her sigh anymore.

They stared at each other intently, as if speaking through their eyes.

"Eeemmm....safety?"

Hyun Bin forgot to prepare one item, and made him stop for a moment exploring Yejin's body. Hyun Bin wanted to end his activities, but Yejin held his hand. Yejin looked at Hyun Bin as if to say to continue.

"Really?"

Yejin nodded.

After getting an answer, Hyun Bin pressed Yejin's lips again, this time his hand went into Yejin's shirt and unhooked the bra. Hyun Bin's hands again gently massaged Yejin's breasts and slightly played the tops of her breasts. Yejin sighed even more when she got that treatment from Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin pulled Yejin's body and took off his shirt until now Yejin was completely shirtless. Hyun Bin kissed Yejin again from the neck and down to her breasts. Hyun Bin started to crush the tops of Yejin's breasts and played with his tongue.

"ooohh" Yejin moan.

Hyun Bin started to go downstairs, licking and kissing Yejin's stomach and his hands started exploring Yejin's pants. Hyun Bin slowly took off Yejin's hot pans and left Yejin's panties. Hyun Bin kissed Yejin again from top to bottom, thigh to leg. Hyun Bin's hand started to enter Yejin's panties and his fingers started to play with Yejin's. Hyun Bin played it with in and out movements that made Yejin even more unable to control her sighs.

"Biiin..aah..!" The more Yejin sighed, the more Hyun Bin accelerated his hand movements. Hyun Bin took off Yejin's panties and started playing again. Now not only movement in and out but Hyun Bin also plays Yejin's clitoris so that Yejin really can't be silent anymore.

"aah"

Hyun Bin took off all his clothes and they were currently completely naked without a single thread. Hyun Bin lifted Yejin's leg and started to put his own into Yejin's. Yejin groaned a little.

"Hold on a second honey"

When he really entered, Hyun Bin began to move his body slowly. Yejin continued to sigh and gripped Hyun Bin's arm. Hyun Bin quickened his movement, faster and faster. Yejin is getting more and more sighs, so is Hyun Bin.

"Binhh...". Hyun Bin accelerated his movements until they finally reached their climax. Hyun Bin laid his body next to Yejin, kissed Yejin's forehead with their breaths that were still panting.

"Thank you dear, we really have each other". Yejin smiled at Hyun Bin and hugged him tightly.

"Ooh..your wound is wet honey, in a moment I will change the bandage" . Yejin quickly got up and without realizing she was still naked. Hyun Bin looked at Yejin as if teasing.

"Wuaaah do you want us to start again honey?" Yejin didn't answer, and suddenly Hyun Bin's words made her realize. Yejin immediately lay down again and hid under the blanket. Hyun Bin laughed at Yejin's behavior

"Are you embarrassed Yejinssi? Why? Haven't I seen everything?"

Yejin didn't answer and just smiled shyly behind her blanket. Finally Yejin grabbed a shirt that was not far from the bed. Yejin took the bandage and changed it to Hyun Bin's wound.

Hyun Bin was still naked on the bed with the blanket covering him. Yejin went back to bed and changed Hyun Bin's bandage. Yejin looks very sexy, only wearing a white shirt without wearing a bra and panties.

Hyun Bin felt his body hot and wanted to make love to Yejin again. When Yejin was tidying up the bandage, Hyun Bin kissed her lips again and pulled Yejin into her arms again, as if Hyun Bin had forgotten the wound.

"Bin, your wound is wet! So___" Yejin said annoyed. Hyun Bin ignored Yejin's words and cut off her words by continuing to kiss her, Kissing Yejin's lips and feeling all of Yejin's body. Yejin started to sigh as her breasts were sucked and played with her tongue, while Hyun Bin's hand traced back to Yejin's down there.

"Bin aah!" Yejin sighed as Hyun Bin's fingers made another in and out movement, this time not just one finger, but two of Hyun Bin's fingers in Yejin's. Yejin stiffened, her body writhed, her breath panting. Hyun Bin accelerated the movement of his finger, until he felt a warm liquid coming out of Yejin's.

"Wooaaaaah..so soon dear?"

"You cheated Bin! Wait I will repay you Hyun Bin!" Yejin pulled Hyun Bin's arm until now Yejin's position was above Hyun Bin's body.

Yejin moved her hand and quickly grabbed Hyun Bin's. Hyun Bin didn't think that Yejin would do this. Yejin started to play with Hyun Bin's with his hand movements which made Hyun Bin sigh.

"Yejiiinssiiii". not until there Yejin began to put Hyun Bin's into his tiny mouth. Hyun Bin didn't expect Yejin to do this too. Now it's Hyun Bin's turn to sigh uncontrollably.

"Stop!" Yejin let go when she heard Hyun Bin's words.

Now Yejin will control Hyun Bin, Yejin is on top of Hyun Bin's body with the position of occupying Hyun Bin. Yejin and Hyun Bin sighed again as Yejin started moving her body faster and faster. Finally they returned to the peak of pleasure.

Yejin lay down on Hyun Bin's chest. Hyun Bin kissed Yejin's forehead again and gently stroked Yejin's hair.

"Bin, I'm hungry it seems my energy is drained"

"Alright, let's eat, because we will continue again until morning" Hyun Bin whispered into Yejin's ear.

"Yeah! Hyun Binssi, won't you let me sleep?!" Yejin hit Hyun Bin's arm. Yejin is annoyed that Hyun Bin is unsatisfied and keeps wanting to do it.

Hyun Bin ignored Yejin's words and headed to the kitchen to prepare their dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wohooo Hot or Not?
For the firts unboxing. I think enough hahhaa😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.5K 54
Marriage is the most wonderful bond between two loving souls who promise to live forever. However, it is not for the wedding of Son Ye Jin and Hyun B...
61.5K 2.8K 17
What if he is her only chance? Her only chance to be free from her father and her brother. Also, a chance for her to pursue her dreams. Being as bril...
48.1K 1.8K 12
Hyun Bin is a CEO of SK's biggest coffee shops chain. An ambitious businessman by day, a womanizer by night. Son Yejin is an owner of a small coffee...
19.2K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum