𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐌 || 𝐉𝐉𝐊✗...

By STARLITGGUK

[EDITING-🌙 edited Chapters] Jimin's an omega nerd as other students in his class call him. Jungkook is an a... More

|𝟎𝟏| 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒅 🌙
|𝟎𝟐| 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 🌙
|𝟎𝟑| 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 🌙
|𝟎𝟒| 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🌙
|𝟎𝟓| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 🌙
|𝟎𝟔| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 [𝒎] 🌙
|𝟎𝟕| 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 🌙
|𝟎𝟖| 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 🌙
|𝟎𝟗| 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌?
|𝟏𝟎| 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 🌙
|𝟏𝟏| 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌
|𝟏𝟐| 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚
|𝟏𝟑| 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
|𝟏𝟓| 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
|𝟏𝟔| 𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆
|𝟏𝟕| 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝟏𝟖| 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝟐
|𝟏𝟗| 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔
|𝟐𝟎| 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
|𝟐𝟏| 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝟐𝟐| 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝟐𝟑| 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌
|𝟐𝟒| 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆?
|𝟐𝟓| 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝟐𝟔| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
|𝟐𝟕| 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝟐𝟖| 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚
|𝟐𝟗| 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆
|𝟑𝟎| 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆
|𝟑𝟏| 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

|𝟑𝟐| 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏

9.3K 493 67
By STARLITGGUK

_________

- Warning -

breastfeeding and mature content

_________

"Do you have everything, love?" Jungkook sweetly asks his boyfriend, who's holding the quietly sleeping twins. They're wrapped in two white blankets and a cute hat for both of them, one is purple and the other light blue. Jungkook is packing the last of Jimin's things into bags and takes another look around the hospital room.

"I have my babies, you and my clothes. I think we're ready to go home," Jimin says with a pink blush on his cheeks, wondering where the sudden nickname comes from. It elicits something in Jungkook and he can't help but peck the silver-haired man's lips.

Home...

It has a wonderful sound. Just this one word makes both their hearts flutter in excitement and warmth.

"Can I scent you once more before we go?" Jungkook's eyes shimmer with purity and genuine happiness. His scent spikes when Jimin tilts his head for Jungkook to surge forward and plunge his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. Yet, Jimin cooes when the approaching boy does not comply with his request. The boy leans closer instead and scents first Mirae and then Narae before their eyes meet in an endearing moment.

Without further words, the alpha leans forward and begins to scent Jimin from the cheek up. He notices his arms tighten briefly around the twins and Jimin drops his head back. Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's and helps him balance them in his arms as he takes in a deep breath of Jimin's rose scent. Jimin's eyelids flutter at this heavenly scent and carefully Jungkook takes the twins out of his arms and puts them into the baby carriages he brought with him.

Jimin doesn't let the moment pass and pulls on Jungkook's jacket to pull him back towards him and bury his head in the crook of his neck. As soon as he removes his head, still dazed by the alphas scent, Jungkook speaks up.

"Let's go, baby." The alpha hums overjoyed to finally have his little family back home and about him having his omega's scent on him. To support Jimin, the alpha lays an arm around his waist while his other hand holds the black travel bag with Jimin's clothes.

On their way back they decide to take a cab since none of them owns a car yet. Jungkook had already thought a few times about exchanging his motorcycle for a car, but then could not bring himself to give away his beloved motorcycle.

Once home, Jungkook spots a few things in the hallway that are different than usual but brushes it off. Similarly, Jimin looks into the hallway with narrowed eyes, the baby carrier in which Mirae is lying, Jimin briefly puts down on the floor to take off his jacket and shoes. They had bought the baby carriers a few weeks prior to giving birth, thinking that it might be the best way to get their daughters home safely.

Both cast happy grins and fall into each other's arms for a short time, both feeling the indescribable and new feeling of being parents. It's not even remotely similar to anything they've felt before. However, their moment is interrupted as they move into the living room, where a surprise awaits them that they didn't expect.

"Welcome home Narae and Mirae," A chorus of different and soft voices sounded, careful that they would not be too loud and wake the babies.

Everyone is there...

Dongmin, Tae, Hobi and even Jimin's parents and Jungkook's brother, who he has never met before.

Everyone is gathered under a large banner stretched from one side of the room to the other. The omega is perplexed and has to pull himself together not to get emotional. He can't believe that all his loved ones are there. He wonders who came up with the idea and organized everything. Now it all makes sense why both Hobi and Tae were not there today, the day of his release, and told him that they were busy.

Seeing all of them, however, also awakens other thoughts, which Jimin folds in his happy posture. None of Jungkook's college friends or parents are gathered here. It has been a little longer that Jungkook said that he is still trying to smooth the somewhat strained relations between them. Therefore, Jimin had not yet had the pleasure of getting to know them.

Today he will meet Jungkook's older brother if that is not enough excitement for this day. Is he nervous about fucking it up somehow? Yup, he is.

But he has Jungkook on his side, so no matter what comes or how he feels, Jimin will feel more confident and less nervous in his presence. Not noticing the approaching male, Jimin jolts when arms excitedly snake around him, it is no other but Tae, who's clearly being happy.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is hugged by his new friend Hoseok with the words "Congratulations". It took some time, but it worked. Both alpha's got to know each other better and found out about some interests they share and built up a good friendship over time.

"Thanks," replies the new father, still a little overwhelmed. He watches as Hoseok turns to Narae and grins as her hand wraps around his finger. Her eyelids flicker and a cute yawn follows next. Not even a minute has passed and Hoseok is completely enamored by the little princess.

"Oh my God, look how cute she is!"

Jungkook shakes his head in amusement and turns to his big brother, who just beams at him with admiration and pride. He, too, is privy to the story of Jimin and him. Sure he had to listen to Jaesang after the confession, but he spoke motivating words and encouraged Jungkook in what he was doing, no matter what their parents would say.

"I hope you like the surprise." Jaesang beams. "In case you're wondering how I knew about this surprise, Hoseok was the one who approached me the one day we met. He saw us and put one and one together. Apparently, we do look more alike than we thought," Jaesang laughs warmly and hugs him again before grabbing a piece of cake that has been prepared and handing Jungkook a piece as well.

Everyone enjoys the welcome party to the fullest. Jimin and Jungkook decide to put the two little ones in their crib when Narae falls asleep again, so they can continue sleeping. Jungkook was nervous when it was time to get to know Jimin's parents better. He was a nervous wreck, to say the least. At the first meeting when Jimin was still pregnant, he was even more nervous and even stuttered a little. Jungkook remembers how Jimin scented him before they visited. Jimin just watched a little amused from the side. He had never seen his alpha so nervous and cute.

At the end of their visit, they even hugged Jungkook and were blown away by him. His worry was all for nothing.

"Jungkook? Jimin? Come here quickly. We got a few presents for you and your kids." Jimin's mother calls out and steps aside to reveal a cozy rocking chair with fur covering the seat squab. Jungkook, as well as Jimin, can't hide their astonishment and squint at each other before turning to them.

"But- Mother, you didn't have to do that," Jimin stammers, just blinking from one parent to the other.

"Oh, dear. Nonsense. It's perfect for feeding a baby, it really helps to calm them down. Also, we have already missed so much from your childhood, let us add to their childhood. We are just happy that we can be grandparents," Jimin's mother blinks with moist eyes and his father also gets moist eyes with joy.

"That's right." He nods and chuckles. "We are just so happy that we can finally be part of your, your partner's and your children's lives. Presents are just part of it."

"Oh, come on, don't make me cry."

Jimin smiles with a wet smile as he is pulled first by his mother and then into his father's arms.

"Group cuddling. I want to join!" Dongmin's cheeky voice rings out and before Jimin can lift his head he feels the weight of his brother on him.

"Everyone, me too!" An excited Taehyung approaches them together with Hoseok and they all laugh heartily until Jungkook is the only one standing in front of them like a lost doe and doesn't quite know what to do. It's Jimin, who doesn't smell the scent of chocolate around him and looks at him with his brown eyes, his long whimpers brushing along his round cheeks.

"Jungkook, come here." A little hesitantly, the said boy strides towards the others, but eventually settles into a group hug. The alpha concentrates only on the wonderful smell of roses and honey from his omega and the slightly amused expression on his face. They lapse into something like rigidity and Jungkook's heart flutters as he sees Jimin's face morph into something like fondness. His brown chocolate coloured eyes bore directly into his and he finds himself trapped in them - like an endless galaxy with thousands of tiny stars.

Jungkook is overcome by the urge to kiss Jimin breathless and get closer to him, burying his face in the omega's neck but he knows that this is just too seemingly impossible and would be extremely rude in front of the guests. The lifting weight of their arms snaps him out of his thoughts and he blushes. Truth be told, though, Jimin doesn't look much better. His cheeks are red and he avoids looking as the group hug breaks away.

"We got you a present too."

Hoseok and Taehyung stride towards her, holding a gift basket of various things from baby shampoo to creams and two cute bunny pyjamas.

"We hope you like it."

"I really can't believe all of you. I told you not to make me cry." For Jimin, the gestures mean so much more, having grown up in the orphanage. With nothing but his savings in hand, he started college and made true friends and started a family. For him, it is astonishing to see how big his family is all of a sudden when he had no one back then.

Jungkook on the other hand is emotional because he finally feels like he belongs somewhere and is loved for who he is. After the death of his sister, he built walls around himself and blocked everything and everyone on an emotional basis. Jimin was finally the one who made them crumble.

"Thank you both so much for what you have done for us- and me. You have accepted me and made me realize a few things. I don't know how I can ever repay you both."

"Don't mention it."

"Introduce me to Yoongi."

Tae and Hoseok speak at the same time, causing Jungkook to look at Taehyung with wide eyes at his statement. It is Jungkook's turn to choke on air at the blunt statement.

Jungkook had no idea that Taehyung knew Yoongi. The thought that he should introduce him to his friend gives him a not so great performance. Despite the fact that the alpha is one of his friends, he doesn't know how he would react if he introduced him to Tae. Besides, what does Tae want from him?

"What, why?" If Jungkook is correct in what he suspects, then Yoongi doesn't even know if he has any interest in exclusive relationships. He had never shown any interest in it and Jungkook never felt the need to ask because he felt the same way. Sure, he was always there at parties, but when he thinks about it, he did make a few comments here and there, but Jungkook never really noticed if he was just going there to hang out and drink alcohol or if there was more to it.

The latter notices the slightly sweet note in the omega's scent, his eyes avoiding eye contact as he searches for words.

"I think he's handsome." He bluntly expresses his interest in the other. Taehyung eats a piece of cake like he's using it to drain the attention he gets from his friends. but almost chokes when Jimin suddenly stands in front of him with an incredulous expression on his face.

"Tae! Why didn't you tell me about this? I thought we were going to stop with the secrets." The words are reproachful, but the way Jimin delivers them, they don't sound reproachful at all. It is also meant rather teasingly from his side.

"I um- I seem to have forgotten about it over the last few months and then let it go because I thought he was someone who only did one night stands..." Taehyung scratches his head in embarrassment, now poking at the last piece of cake that's on his plate.

Jungkook eyes him for a second, not quite knowing what to say. Should he say yes? Then Taehyung would be disappointed afterwards, maybe even sad if it's true that Yoongi doesn't do exclusive relationships, but Jungkook doesn't want to lie to him.

"Look, I don't want to lie to you. Even though Yoongi is my friend, I don't know if he dates. But you're my friend too and I don't want it to hurt you, that's why I'm telling you this now."

"I was dreading you saying something like that already."

"Take some time, think about it, and then tell me your answer. It would be no problem to introduce each other."

Just then one of the babies starts crying and Jungkook excuses himself, enters the nursery and steps out of the room with Narae, into the living room where he goes to Jimin's parents. He smiles gently as she quiets down and he holds out a finger for her to suck on as if it were a teat.

"Look, this is your grandmother and this is your grandfather. Would you like to hold them?"

Immediately they both nod and Jungkook hands her to Jimin's mother with a broad smile. Jungkook watches them as they both bend over his daughter, chuckling with her and making her smile. So passes the welcome party; with much laughter and alacrity and their daughters in the arms of their guests. It is when the sun begins to set that the last guest leaves through their front door.

Jungkook and Jimin drop onto the couch, exhausted, and rest for a moment.

Silence pervades the room as the latter rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder and places a chaste kiss on his neck, near his unmarked scent gland. A low growl rumbles from Jungkook's chest, but Jimin merely chuckles even if the growl affects him way more than he shows. With a lazy silly grin, Jimin decides to act on his upcoming desire and sets himself provokingly on the alpha's lap, directly above his covered crotch.

Their scents spike with desire and another lust-filled growl sounds from Jungkook, which has Jimin's omega practically wagging his tail.

"What's the matter, my big, strong alpha? Huh? What's got you growling like that?" Jimin teases his boyfriend while pressing his ass onto the now building bulge in his pants.

"Dangerous territory you're stepping into, Minnie." Jungkook hisses and tries to control his rising longing. The omega wants to argue but is interrupted by a loud groan from him. Big hands slide down to his beautiful formed ass before a handful grabs his silver hair. Their eyes meet in a lustful atmosphere and their movements pause briefly.

"Too late to regret it, omega," the brown-haired boy says with a devilish smirk and crashes hungrily his lips onto the latter's plump ones. Jimin's hand glides over his partner's well-trained abdomen up to his chest, where he teasingly pinches his boyfriend's nipples, causing the said boy to break the kiss. Jimin whimpers, however, the alpha attaches his pink lip to a spot on Jimin's neck and trails down a track of purple love bites.

Slowly the pleasure goes to his head and he loses himself in the feeling.

"Is that all you've got? Covering my neck with kisses and hickies?" Jimin's words hit the other where it hurts the most; his pride, causing the larger one to lose his composure. In one swift movement, he changes their position and lays Jimin underneath him, against the soft fabric of their couch.

A small squeak leaves Jimin's lips, prompting a deep chuckle from his boyfriend before the thin red lips begin to trace down the other neck to the collarbone, where Jungkook teasingly lets his sharp and pointed teeth scrape across the milky skin of the omega.

This is a whole new pleasure for the omega, making him squirm with lust. Jungkook whispers with a dirty grin and a deep, dominant voice, "You got yourself in for a hell of a ride." As he says this, he spanks his ass that wiggles perfectly in his hands. The other free hand grabs the shorter and pushes him over the other head onto the armrest.

"Keep your hands up." The alpha growls into the omega's ear, and as their hips press together, they both groan in satisfaction. Jimin can't be happier about the fact that they let him rest at the hospital for a few days before going back home. Through that he got his energy back.

"What if I don't listen to you?" The smaller one asks with raised eyebrows.

"You'll get a punishment, and because I know you, I'll give you a little taste of it," Jungkook replies, lifting the shorter man's shirt, his eyes watching his dear other half's every move.

The alpha's hands move down Jimin's arms to his neck and then to the puffy, perky nipples that Jungkook just wants to devour. Jimin can't hold back anymore and whimpers loudly, moving his hips against Jungkook's to get more friction, but the other doesn't want it.

"If you want something, beg for it," Jungkook taunts, amused at the other's desperation, pushing his hips down with his hands so he can't get any more friction.

"Please," Jimin pleads in a lustful voice, tears of lust in his eyes threatening to run down his flushed cheeks.

"Hmmm, do you deserve it?" the dominant man asks, running his index finger teasingly over the submissive's hips.

"No, but I don't regret it either, because you've never been so dominant and controlling, and that turns me on extremely. So come on, get on with it, big bad alpha."

"I almost fell for it, but if that's how you want it, you'll have to try harder," Jungkook grumbled in amusement, slapping his boyfriend on the butt one more time. Neither of them had any idea they would get into something like this, but that's what makes it so exciting. He tilts his head in submission, having Jungkook lapping at his neck.

"Baby, I want to feel your cock buried deep inside me, so give it to me before I take it by force." That very cock twitches at the dirty words and Jungkook literally can't keep it in his pants. With a confident grip, he unbuckles Jimin's belt and, shortly after, his pants, which land on the floor next to them, causing Jimin to moan in satisfaction as his cock no longer presses against the rough fabric of the pants.

"Finally." The silver-haired man moans, but he didn't know that just because his pants are now on the floor doesn't mean he's being touched where he wants it most.

Jungkook spreads feather-light kisses along his chest down to his crotch, careful to avoid the sensitive areas. At his stomach, he pauses and inwardly thanks his omega for the gift he has given him before continuing along the skin.

Gently, the taller takes the hard member of his boyfriend in his hand, which makes the latter moan. However, Jimin cannot really enjoy this activity, as the black-haired continues to wander to his wonderful thighs, for which Jungkook has developed weakness and eventually devotes himself to them.

He spoils them with wet kisses, while at the same time he opens his own pants to make it at least a little more pleasant for himself. Jimin is overwhelmed by so many feelings that he slowly does not know where is up and where is down. The feeling of dominance that Jungkook radiates is like an addictive drug that makes him completely dizzy.

He wants to be satisfied, but on the other hand, he wants to know what his alpha is capable of.

"Since you were a bad omega, I'll make sure you don't orgasm so easily," Jungkook growls in a low voice and demonstratively bites his thigh, which is already covered with a series of hickeys and bite marks. This statement alone sends a shiver of excitement through Jimin and his cock begins to throb treacherously.

The omega's eyes widen in shock.

"Have you finally realized what my plan is, baby?" Jungkook asks teasingly.

"Yes..." The smaller bresthes, taken with the idea.

"I'll make you come without touching your member and without you being able to touch me," Jungkook whispers with a devilish smile on his lips and gently pulls down the lower man's boxers so that he lies completely naked beneath him.

Jimin's member stands up proudly, with a red tip already spread with pre-cum. Jungkook starts kissing his thighs again, only this time he goes even further down. Just about every inch of Jimin's skin was at least licked.

"I warned you," Jimin begins in a serious voice. He can't stand it much longer. His limb is painfully hard and he knows that his opposite feels the same. With a strong jerk, Jimin turns them so that now Jungkook is pressed against the couch, which with an amused smirk embraces the ass of the silver-haired man and straightens up so that they are back in their original position.

The black-haired man leans down, so close that when he speaks the lips of the couple touch.

"As I said, you got yourself one hell of a ride." He growls dominantly, pressing himself against the smaller man before winking at him.

"I'll do my best," Jimin whispers in a jittery voice as he licks lasciviously over his full, red lips, which he soon applies to his partner's neck and begins to suck. He rolls his hips rhythmically against those of his counterpart, while the alpha leans his head back with pleasure and gently caresses and kneads the thighs of the omega.

Gingerly, the shorter man lets his small hands travel under Jungkook's shirt. His fingers dance over the heated skin and with each centimeter that wanders further up, more skin comes to light. Shortly after, Jungkook's shirt follows Jimin's clammy feet to the floor.

The smaller boy breaks away from the taller one to kiss his way down his chest until it finally reaches the crotch.

"Take it in the mouth." The alpha gasps liberated and runs his hand through the silver hair of Jimin.

"Anything you want." Jimin purrs submissively, spreading wet kisses on Jungkook's covered member. The taste of Jungkook's pre-cum is one of his new favorite tastes. Again and again, Jimin sucks hard, eliciting deep moans from Jungkook which in turn spurs the smaller one on. His small fingers slowly slide into his own boxer and grip his cock, making the other growl deeply at the sight. Jungkook shoves his hands away and moves his hand up and down on his member, filling the living room with filthy moans.

Just as Jimin is about to come Jungkook pulls back and has Jimin within seconds on his stomach, ass up in the air. Jungkook lets his hands rest on both his asscheeks, leaning closer and his breath tickling along Jimin's skin.

Jungkook lets his gaze wander over his boyfriend's ass to his twitching pink hole, just waiting to be filled. Hungrily, the alpha licks his lips before his wet tongue hesitantly runs over his wet hole. Groans flood through the living room as he pushes his back through, pushing his ass closer towards Jungkook.

The latter acknowledges his movement with a deep laugh and dives back into the cloud of roses that surrounds and befuddles him. One lick of his slick makes him and he craves for more. Teasingly, he spreads Jimin's ass cheeks and bites into them. The omega's body trembles at the pleasurable sensation. Yet that doesn't prevent Jungkook from pressing the tip of his tongue against his pink hole.

"Hurry up!" Jimin eagerly and needy whines, hoping innerly that the other will finally push past his ring of muscles.

"Stay still," Jungkook snarls dominantly and slaps his ass, causing Jimin to squeeze his eyes and jolt forward. His cock twitches under Jungkook's touch. Nonetheless, he follows his omega's pleading and finally penetrates him first with his tongue and then adds his fingers. Jimin never thought it would feel so good to have Jungkook's tongue inside him, and the alpha never thought the taste of his slick would make him so hungry for more.

Jungkook's tongue licking is like magic that melts the omega. The way he licks along Jimin's inner walls and penetrates him, again and again, turns the submissive into a moaning mess. He drops his head onto a pillow, drooling on it, and has his mouth wide open to reward his boyfriend with his sinful moans. Even though he wants to, he can't hold back his orgasm much longer.

"Don't stop... Please don't stop," Jimin pleads with closed eyes and curled toes, which Jungkook of course catches. He knows his omega is about to cum and it makes his chest swell with pride. Cum drips down Jimin's cock onto the sofa and without thinking much, Jungkook encircles it with his hands. He moves his hand gently up and down, eliciting a whiny cry from Jimin and bringing him even closer to the edge of his orgasm. After a few more licks, the omega finally lets go and comes with a loud, long moan on the sofa. Breathing heavily, he falls forward, right into his cum, but he doesn't care.

"Fuck, that was..." Jimin whispers under his heavy breathing.

"Great," the Alpha finishes his sentence with a satisfied smile as he sees the fucked out look on his boyfriend's face.

"But I can't just leave you hanging like this." The omega purrs and composes himself, straightening up with trembling arms before slowly crawling towards Jungkook. Just as he is about to Jungkook's cock between his palms, the cries of two small babies echo through the flat.

"Ugh... you can't be serious." Jimin pouts and peers towards the entrance of the living room, suddenly feeling guilty for being so loud. There's a great chance that he's at fault for waking them up.

"Hey, Min. I know what you're thinking. But no, I don't think they were woken up by you. They were meant to wake up soon anyway, every few hours."

"Please don't tell me you're serious." Jimin looks at him as if this piece of information is completely new to him.

"That's normal with babies, love. You've read a lot beforehand how life would be with a baby."

"Yeah, but I-"

"I'm here with you. We're doing this together. There's no need to worry. Now let's go, they must be hungry if they cry like that."

Needless to say, is that Jungkook carries the rocking chair for Jimin into the nursery and takes one of the babies into his arms while Jimin's sits down in the rocking chair with Mirae and starts breastfeeding her. It's a new thing for Jungkook to see, something he still has to get used to but he can't help the fond smile that curls on his lips. Jimin looks and acts like a perfect parent. Nothing can change this fact.

Once Mirae is done being fed, the alpha makes her gurgle and lays her head on his shoulder. Not thinking about the possibility that she might puke at any certain time. He scrunches his nose in distaste when it drenches his clothes and gives him a bad smell in his nose. Jimin laughs at the sight, being the one who warned him before the babies were even born that it can happen at any time.

Jungkook shakes his head and lies Mirae in her crib, changes into different clothes and lays a tunic over his shoulder before he takes her in her embrace again. He sees her eyelashes flutter and she curls closer to the warmth that radiates from Jungkook. He begins to draw calming patterns on her back, laying his head on hers and singing a soft melody that has Jimin peering with admiration.

"How about we lay them in our bed? I kind of want to lay next to them." The alpha nods and together they walk to their own bedroom, laying the twins in the middle whereas they position themselves next to them like a protective parent.

At some point, the twins fall asleep, closely followed by Jimin who pulled Narae closer and softly scented her cheek. Jungkook chuckles at the sight, making sure to take a few photos before pulling the blanket over him and the twins.

"I love you, my love." Jungkook places a kiss on top of his head and observes him some more before he falls asleep as well.

This feels like a dream I never want to wake up from.

_____________

[A/N]: as you've probably noticed this is not an Epilogue. Thanks to a friend who helped me with this chapter, I could write another one before now the Epilogue comes next:) 💜 Thank you, my dear friend.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 124 6
- 𝑨 𝑯𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕 - "What happens when the god of death finds his mate after a th...
246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
25.4K 296 40
you were a bounty hunter for bobby brown but now started working for the dog. To take youngbloods spot. what happens when you met leland read to find...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...