𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐌 || 𝐉𝐉𝐊✗...

By STARLITGGUK

[EDITING-🌙 edited Chapters] Jimin's an omega nerd as other students in his class call him. Jungkook is an a... More

|𝟎𝟏| 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒅 🌙
|𝟎𝟐| 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 🌙
|𝟎𝟑| 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 🌙
|𝟎𝟒| 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🌙
|𝟎𝟓| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 🌙
|𝟎𝟔| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 [𝒎] 🌙
|𝟎𝟕| 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 🌙
|𝟎𝟖| 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 🌙
|𝟎𝟗| 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌?
|𝟏𝟎| 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 🌙
|𝟏𝟏| 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌
|𝟏𝟐| 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚
|𝟏𝟑| 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
|𝟏𝟓| 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
|𝟏𝟔| 𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆
|𝟏𝟕| 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝟏𝟖| 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝟐
|𝟏𝟗| 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔
|𝟐𝟎| 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
|𝟐𝟏| 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝟐𝟐| 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝟐𝟑| 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌
|𝟐𝟒| 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆?
|𝟐𝟓| 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝟐𝟔| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
|𝟐𝟕| 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝟐𝟖| 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚
|𝟐𝟗| 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆
|𝟑𝟎| 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆
|𝟑𝟐| 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

|𝟑𝟏| 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

8.1K 476 86
By STARLITGGUK

____________

"Agghh!" Sounds of pained cries from Jimin can be heard in the entrance of the hospital. One of his hands clasps around his stomach while the other holds Jungkook's hand in a tight grip. He squeezes his eyes shut in pain and only vaguely hears Taehyung's and Jungkook's pep talk in the background as he is wheeled into a hospital on a hospital stretcher. If he ever thought he had experienced pain in his life, then that is no comparison to now.

"Baby, hang in there. You can do it, I'm with you." His boyfriend's excited but gentle voice rings in his ear. They have already gotten this far and if Jimin wasn't about to give birth to the little twins, he would most likely feel a flutter in his heart.

"You won't let go?" His voice falters as the next contraction catches him by surprise.

He notices Jungkook exchanging glances with the nurses before his alpha leans down and presses a kiss on his forehead. "I don't think I can come with you to the operating room, but I will wait for you, yes? I know you'll be fine, little swan. You're my strong omega. There's nothing you can't do."

"It seems I'm too stubborn to listen to you," he remarks with a huff as the contraction passes.

"That you are. I was so scared for you earlier. Fortunately, Taehyung was near you. Who knows what would have happened to you otherwise." Jungkook  squeezes the hand of the other. It is difficult for him to reconcile his real feelings when he still has the image from before in his head. "If I'm honest, though, I saw your hesitation in your eyes when you promised me you wouldn't come. I still didn't think you'd be so stubborn and actually show up."

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." Jimin's head pushes back into the pillow as the pain increases again. Guilt eats him from the inside and he pushes his back through. Another scream leaves his mouth in a suppressed tone.

"As long as nothing happened, but please be more careful next time and listen to me when I tell you to stay home."

A moment in silence passes them by until Jimin looks at him with wide eyes, shocked and speechless. "Are you initiating that you're going to put another bun in the oven?"

Jungkook has to bite my lip to hide a grin. Jimin can be so cute sometimes when he's oblivious. Of course, he'd love to have more kids with Jimin eventually - assuming the twins work out, but they're not there yet. The birth of the two must first be a success and then they can see further.

After all, Jungkook can't believe he's about to become a father. He knows he doesn't feel prepared for it, but he's sure he can grow into the role with the beautiful omega by his side. After all, nothing is more beautiful than the idea of them and two little mini me's running around.

"Please stay outside. You can take a seat in the waiting area if you wish. Our doctors specialize in male pregnancies." The nurse must have smelled his amplified pheromones as her gaze fell on the iron handles of the two.

"Alpha..." Jimin whines, unwilling to let go of Jungkook.

"Shhh... You can do this. Remember I am by your side even if I cannot be there in person." Jungkook leans forward and engulfs his lips with Jimin's in a chaste kiss, watching as Jimin is wheeled into the operating room.

He feels tremulous when the doors close in his face.

"Unbelievable how fast time moves. You're becoming a dad and I am becoming an uncle in only a few hours." Taehyung places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, a proud smile hanging off his lips. The alpha sighs. "I'm happy that you got your act together eventually."

"I am also happy about it. I made the right decision and I'm really grateful to Jimin for having so much patience with me. He is like a gift that I don't deserve."

Taehyung, however, shakes his head in disagreement as they head to the waiting area - or rather Taehyung pulls him, as Jungkook doesn't want to leave. The latter still wears the blue sweaty football uniform that clutches to his skin. Muscles on his forearms bulge through the fabric of the uniform as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Don't talk like that, Jungkook. You've made some mistakes and made some bad decisions in the past but in the end, you decided for the better. So instead, look forward to the things that you achieved and the great future you'll have ahead of you with Jimin. I'm sure you'll do great."

Overwhelmed by Taehyung's words, the alpha swallows hard. His shoulders drop as he sits down on a vacant chair in the waiting area and leans his head against the cold, hard wall behind him. As he does so, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in and out.

Jungkook can hear the many footsteps of each hospital nurse and among them the heavy footsteps of sneakers on the rubber hospital floor coming towards him.

There is no question that this is Taehyung, following him.

Jungkook knows somewhere inside him that he's right. He doesn't know what's stopping him from just following his advice. Is it the fear that he might make another big mistake and Jimin wouldn't forgive him?

The alpha shakes his head in thought. Taehyung is right. He needs to move forward and he will do that from now on. It's what he needed to hear.

"Why are you laughing?" The omega asks him in wonder as he takes a seat next to him and looks at him suspiciously. However, Jungkook waves him off with a wave of his hand.

It wasn't too long ago that he was even a little jealous of Tae and Jimin's relationship. From an outsider's point of view, the two were very close with each other and Jungkook had thought, even if it was only for a short time, that he had no chance of becoming so close with Jimin and establishing a close relationship.

Nevertheless, Jungkook quickly realized that this was not the right way of thinking and what Tae and Jimin have is not what he strives for, but so much more.

"I always thought I wouldn't mutate into Namjoon, but apparently I do, just in a different direction. I seem to be missing out on a lot lately." The voice of a male voice snaps Jungkook out of his thoughts, whereupon he opens his eyes with a blink and sees Hoseok approaching them.

He had apparently recently had his brown hair dyed a more prominent and striking dark red. The blue denim jacket hangs open, with the sleeves rolled up from his shoulders.

"Who's Namjoon?" Inquires Jungkook with a furrowed brow, making eye contact with the alpha as he does so, a pale glimmer of pink visible on his cheeks.

"A friend and usually he's the clumsy one, but I seem to have kind of taken it over in a way lately. First the alpha in the stadium flirted with Jimin and now this. I just keep missing things--"

"Wait, wait, wait." Jungkook interrupts him, not sure if he just heard that correctly. "Did you just say that an alpha in the stadium flirted with Jimin? You mean earlier?"

Seeking help, Hoseok looks around at Taehyung, who avoids his gaze though, biting his lower lip instead. Sigh. Seems like he has to go through this alone now. Should he tell him the truth?

"Judging from your reaction, it seems you didn't know anything about it," Hoseok expresses in a slightly apologetic tone. The corners of his mouth tighten and he fixes his eyes on the colorful magazines lying next to the other alpha. The atmosphere grows more tense with each passing second. Neither Taehyung nor Hoseok knows what to say at this point, which only makes it more tense as they catch Jungkook's agitation, his pheromones amplified. Ultimately, Hoseok gets his voice back and tries to settle the tension in the air.

"Nothing happened if that's what you're worrying about. Tae just came at the right moment, right?" He nudges the aforementioned in the arm and looks at him with an assertive expression on his face, asking him to agree.

"Is that so? Tae?" A low growl erupts from Jungkook, who is now also looking at him intently, eagerly waiting for his answer. Just the thought that an alpha has approached his pregnant friend, despite the many warning signs, makes his anger boil. "Why didn't you say so?"

"Look, first of all, you were in the field at the time, so you couldn't have done anything anyway." The omega exhales deeply, massaging his head. He just hopes that when he explains this to him, Jungkook will calm down. The last thing they need in this situation is an upset alpha in the hospital spreading his pheromones and making other people uncomfortable.

"Secondly, there was no time to tell you on the way to the hospital. Also Jimin did very well on his own, at least in terms of quick-witted arguments, the alpha was just too stubborn."

"What did he say, Tae?"

The said male sighs, recalling the nasty words from earlier. "The alpha told him that he saw him at the party last year and then questioned that he has an alpha. Jimin made it clear that he reeked of you and told him to leave but he didn't want to at first."

"That dickhead! Who does he think he is? Do you know him? I want to pay this dickhead a visit. He seems to be creepy."

"Calm down, Jungkook. You won't do anything but wait for the birth of the twins. Remember don't make any rash decisions. It could backfire."

"Right. You're right. I'm just concerned if he talked about the party last year... and talked to Jimin even though there were signs that he's mine, I don't know how far he'd go if he were to talk to Jimin again." Jungkook states, feeling a flood of different emotions wash over him. He feels his alpha being in protection mode, desiring nothing more than to punch this unknown alpha square into his face, but Jungkook knows better. Violence is never a solution.

"We understand your concerns and worries, we really do. We are worried too, but basically we can't do anything until something happens. Which hopefully will never be the case." Taehyung tries to reason in an attempt to take his mind off this topic. "To take your mind off things, have you and Jimin chosen baby names yet?"

"To be honest with you, we have talked about it and thought about the possible names. But we haven't come to a decision."

"Tell me the names you talked about," Hoseok now joins in with a tense expression on his face and the impatient tension in his body as he moves to the edge of the chair, curious to know what Jungkook will announce to them.

Unfortunately, it does not come to that, because already in the next moment, one of the nurses approaches them. She still wears the mask in front of her mouth as she takes off her gloves, strutting towards them with her eyes on her hands. Jungkook can't interpret from a distance what kind of message her posture is supposed to send to him. Good news? Bad n-

Never mind about the latter.

"He came through the surgery fine, and he's in the infirmary now and is currently waking up from the narcosis if you'd like to see him."

Thank God.

"And the babies?" Jungkook can't help but ask and tense. Arising to his feet, agitated and impatient to finally be close to Jimin again and eventually his babies. His own flesh and blood.

Jungkook breathes out relieved as she smiles in a gentle manner at the university students, white gloves still holding between her dainty fingers. "They're fine too, and they're being examined right now regarding size and weight. As soon as we're done with the exams, I'll come see you. It won't take long, I promise. Mr. Park is already in room 483."

"Thank you." Jungkook gives her a court nod and round the corners of the hallways, straight up to room 483. The door opens with a little thud on the wall from Jungkook ripping the door open a little too hard. Forthwith, the alpha strides closer to the bed, feeling brittle as he sees his omega lying there and sleeping peacefully in the white bedding of the hospital bed. He doesn't need to turn around to know he's being followed closely into the room by Hoseok and Taehyung. Like him, they radiate amplified trepidatious pheromones.

He gulps hard and his hand reaches out to Jimin's smaller hand with a gentle and proud smile hanging off his lips. Brushing over his hand, he runs his fingers over the omega's soft and pale skin, instantly feeling better as he senses the closeness of Jimin. "I'm so glad that you made it through without any complications."

Glancing at Jimin's face, he places an emotion-filled kiss on his forehead missing the flutter of long lashes. "Wake up, little swan. I want you to see our babies when the nurse brings them."

"Alpha, don't cry." Jimin mumbles with a rough voice. His short fingers caress the side of Jungkook's face and brush along his cheek, following his jawbone down to his chin. A touch so gentle that Jungkook wonders if he is making it up.

"I'm fine, Jungkook. Just a little tired."

"Can you give me some water?" He reaches out to the water cup, wincing at the discomfort in his abdominal region.

"Let me." Jungkook helps him by sitting up and drinking the water, wiping away the excess water that drips down his cheek with his thumb. It's a caring gesture that makes Jimin blush. In the past it had always been a dream of his to find such an attentive alpha. He can feel his heart pounding in his ribcage, threatening to leap from his chest at the thought that he has finally found his missing piece. There are words that Jimin wants to say but they're stuck like there's a knot in his tongue.

"Thank you," the latter says instead after some time with a sheepish grin, making Jungkook want to smooch him, but doesn't dare with the guests in the room. It's not like they haven't kissed in front of others, but then this situation is different. He feels shy to kiss the other. Perhaps because it's a feeling he must become accustomed to first.

The alpha watches Jimin's face expression as it shifts from seriousness to panic. Fingers tightening the grip on his blanket as panic sets in, despite the fact that he is fully awake now. He peers up into those dazzling brown eyes that take his breath away as so often.

"Where are our babies?"

"They're being examined right now. The nurse is going to bring them to us soon--"

Right at that precise moment the same nurse who spoke with Jungkook earlier appears. She safely carries the twins in her arms, wrapped in white towels. She strides forward with a bright aura, cradling them and softly singing to them to keep them quiet. Jimin and Jungkook feel emotional, tears welling up in their eyes as the nurse hands the twins to Jimin.

All the agony of the previous nine months vanishes the moment the nurse places his babies on Jimin's chest. His pups are beautiful and wiped clean from any birth remnants. Jimin can see that they have taken not only some features from him but also from Jungkook's, such as the beautiful eyes.

"Hello my babies," Jimin speaks softly, his broken voice interrupted by a sob.

The omega reaches out with trembling fingers, watching as his daughter's smaller ones curl around his pointer finger before he looks up, only to find the same joy and love shimmering in Jungkook's eyes, causing butterflies to erupt in his stomach.

Fuck.

That is it. Jungkook can't take his eyes off this breathtaking sight, knowing that all of this... knowing that he has all of this. His chest swells with contentment and pride. In this quiet moment, he can't stop the tears from falling down his cheeks. It's as if time has stopped and they are the only ones in this room.

This feels right. This feels like something he has unknowingly searched for and so much more. An ambitious path that he chooses and makes him feel alive. A sob makes its way past his lips and the next words that stumble from his tongue, cause the omega to freeze. At that point he doesn't even take notice of Jimin's friends in the room, because all he sees is Jimin. Jimin and their children.

"I love you," Jungkook says with such emotions in his voice, followed shortly by a heart squeeze as he finds Jimin's brown eyes intensely peer at him, gaping when the former's words sink in. "I love you and I don't care if it's too soon for this. I'd been ignoring my emotions for so long, convinced that I'd never feel that way again. Yet, it's how I feel when I'm near you, when I miss you, or when I see you holding our babies in your arms."

"I love you too, Kookie." Jungkook blinks. Wait what? "I feel it too when I'm close to you or kiss you or just... You know, talk to you. I don't want anyone else but you, because you are the man I love. Now come here, please."

"Awee." They can hear faint calls from Hoseok and Taehyung, letting them know they are not alone. "I can't believe we just witnessed a family moment like this."

The aforementioned omega wipes a fake tear from his face and moves closer to the hospital bed where Jungkook is now lying next to Jimin, snaking one of his arms around one of the twins. As his fingers caress the small head and stroke along the small back, it suddenly occurs to him that this is actually a real baby he's holding. So small and a look alike of Jimin. He grins.

"Have you decided on names yet?" Hoseok asks and gathers the small bundle, her lips yawning.

"What about Mirae and Narae?" Jimin suggests, pointing to each of the babies.

"I actually really like them." Jungkook agrees and notices how Mirae's fingers curl around his thumb. He can't help but cooe.

"Welcome, Mirae and Narae, to our family."

___________________

A/N: I can't believe that I almost cried writing the end while listening to Christmas Tree and sweet night. God, they made me so emotional. I'm kind of ready to write an epilogue next🧐👉🏻👈🏻

For anyone who didn't see my announcement, I wrote a Christmas oneshot/hybrid au called "Dear Santa".

You can either read it on my ao3 account or babymochissi_ account in the Christmas oneshot book where you can check out other authors oneshots💜

Also, I published a twitter au which I might upload on wp once it's done, if anyone's interested <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 31K 126
[Various x Female KnY!Reader] Let's get the story straight: you fucking died. You dead as hell. After getting your ass isekai'd into Demon Slayer, lo...
375K 17.6K 49
"You can't touch me, I'm f*cking royalty." #6 in Loveyourself -March 8th #4 in Idols - October 7th #49 in Boy Love - December 28th #814 in FanFiction...
240K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3K 124 6
- 𝑨 𝑯𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕 - "What happens when the god of death finds his mate after a th...