bandage - n.jm

By renbaobao

"you're meant to heal people not break them" Can a medical student and a mafia's medic mend each other, or ar... More

characters.
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
!!
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
😛‼️
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.

32.

3.9K 138 35
By renbaobao

Last night after Mark returned from the hospital, he secretly snuck the polygraph machine into his car. And as the morning came again, Mark was on his way to Yuri's house. Now, Yuri sat on one side of the desk hooked up to the polygraph machine while Mark sat on the other side.

"If you lie, you need to tell me everything, got it?"
"There's nothing to tell you if she died." Yuri deadpanned. Mark didn't reply to the female and only nodded his head.

And so, the polygraph test began.

"What's your name and occupation?"
"Jeong Yuri, I'm a nurse and surgeon." Mark nodded his head. It was clear that she wasn't lying about that.

Mark took in a deep breath and asked, "Is Shin Hwayoung, alive?"
"No, Shin Hwayoung died just over a year ago during the surgery." When seeing the small line form, Mark realised that he was delusional. Yuri was telling the truth.

Of course, there was no way that Hwayoung could've been alive. "See? I told you already Mark, she isn't here anymore." Mark didn't even want to respond. He didn't have the energy to respond anymore. His hopes were so high that maybe his friend was still out there. But she wasn't.

. . .

Donghee sat alone in the living room with her music playing loud. She couldn't hear any other sound around her other than the song filling her ears - For Days by Rini.

She hummed quietly to the song while scrolling through her phone. If she had to be honest, she was quite bored without Mark or Jaemin to keep her company. Donghee let out a soft sigh, turning off her phone. It was lonely.

She closed her eyes and focused on her slow breaths and the lyrics that were sung. The soft sounds and gentle voice - it was so relaxing.

I'm telling you honestly

I want you all the time

I love to hear that you're mine

It didn't even cross the female's mind when the door opened.

Wanna give myself to you

But can you promise me you'll stay?

Don't wanna be here on my own

You know it's driving me insane

The quiet footsteps that approached the couch, creeping up behind the resting female that laid on the couch.

For days

Couldn't stop thinking of you

And all the thing that I would do

If you want, I can sh-

A pair of hands placed themselves on Donghee's shoulders from above. From the sudden contact, she jolted up from the couch with wide eyes and a fast beating heart.

It was only reflex for her to punch the other in the chest. After the other male fell down onto the couch, Donghee had realised who it was in front of her.

"Jaemin! What the fuck- are you okay? I'm so sorry!" In panic, she helped the male up and sat him up on the couch.

"I thought you had a mission?" Tired and in pain, Jaemin replied while gripping his chest, "Let's say there was a change of plans."

Donghee let out a sigh. She brought her hand up to his head and gently pat his head. "Are you okay though? Are you hurt anywhere too bad?"

"I'm hurt but it's okay, hyungs already wrapped my wounds and they weren't too deep? Just a lot of bruises." Jaemin chuckled lightly, knowing fully well that she was going to feel bad for punching him - well, he thought.

"Well that's good, I don't have to wrap their shitty bandages, or even your own bandages." She chuckled. Feeling playful, Jaemin tackled her down on the couch and spooned her.

"Don't be mean, I'm good at wrapping bandages if I had both hands."
"Sounds kinky." Donghee turned around in Jaemin's arms and looked up at him with large eyes. Her eyes were almost like doe eyes while she stared at him with a small smirk.
Jaemin only rolled his eyes and placed a quick peck on her nose.

"Shut up."
"Only if you want me to~" Donghee sung playfully with a wink.

Jaemin said nothing in return and only closed his eyes. Now, the both of them were snuggled in each others arms with the comforting silence and background music. Neither of them looked at each other or even spoke a word, only listening to the song that played.

(I LOVE HIS SONGS SM <3 )

And let's dim the lights

I wanna make love to you

Only thing I wanna do

I wanna make you feel good

"Can we change the song?" Jaemin mumbled quietly. When Donghee glanced up at him, she realised he wasn't even looking at her. Instead, his eyes were closed yet facing the ceiling.

"But I like this song...don't you like this song?"
"I would but..I'll just show you," Jaemin opened his eyes again, lowering his head and slowly placing his lips down on Donghee's. Not even five seconds passed when Jaemin pulled away.

The female said nothing.

(the asian was too stunned to speak :0 )

She blinked her eyes out of confusion, simply staring up at Jaemin with a messy mind. Realising the given situation (and the song playing), Donghee decided to play around.

"I don't get it..." Hiding the smirk that was tempted to show. But Jaemin saw straight through her like glass.

As another kiss was placed on her lips, Donghee wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. And as the song played in the back, it only set them in the mood for fun.

-down to your legs

Won't miss a single spot

You don't have to beg for it

I'll do everything until we break the bed

Tonight, there's no holding you back baby

I know you like the mood, so go give it up baby

There was more than cuddling on the couch. The male hovered above the other, a hand placed beside her head while the other held her hand softly. Spots painted red and purple scattered all over the female's neck like a pretty canvas.

"Tell me darling," Jaemin whispered in her ear, "what do you want?"

*unedited*

uhm that escalated rlly quick🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️
I WASNT GONNA DO THAT BUT THEN I REALISED HOW INACTIVE IVE BEEN AND WAS LIKE "LOL THATS GIVE THEM A CHRISTMAS/NEW YRS GIFT"

ur welcome....?🎁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
22.8K 739 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
87.6K 1.2K 21
warning : every chapter contains smut 🔞 in which a quiet student huang renjun makes a deal with mafia leader and student, na jaemin about his little...
79.6K 2.3K 51
secrets spread around like wild fire. who's the liar? na jaemin fanfiction mafia/gang au