FearLess HEARTS ❤

Par YiZhanWangXianFanfic

❤ YIZHAN ❤ Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo for ten years. He got pregnant and married him as he wished. It seemed... Plus

Chapter 1. Rainy Night, Desperate Heart.
Chapter 2. Status
Chapter 3. Had A Good Time With Him.
Chapter 4. You're Really Good At It
Chapter 5. Be Slandered
Chapter 6. Sign It.
Chapter 7. Happened To Know ChenXiao's Trick.
Chapter 8. Do Whatever You Want to Him.
Chapter 9. He was Following him.
Chapter 10. Almost Miscarried
Chapter 11. Special baby
Chapter 12. He Listened To It All.
Chapter 13. Marriage Is Set for Divorce.
Chapter 14. Returning To The Xiao Family.
AN
Chapter 15. Overhear The Plot
Chapter 16. You Drugged Me
Chapter 17. Accident
Chapter 18. Mrs.Wang had a car accident
Chapter 19. He Just Wanted The Baby
Chapter 20. What The Hell Are You
Chapter 21. Left
Chapter 22. First Time Had Different Feelings
Chapter 23. The Truth
Chapter 24. You Didn't Deserve Him.
Chapter 25. You're Courting Death
Chapter 26. Take Revenge.
Chapter 27. I Saw My Mom
Chapter 28. Flashback
Chapter 29. I Don't Know You (edited)
Chapter 30. Long Lost Daughter Found.
Chapter 31. I'll Kill Myself
Chapter 32. Come Forth.
Chapter 33. Sehun's True Identity
Chapter 34. I Won't Let Anything Happen to You Even If I Die.
Chapter 35. I'M Your Husband.
Chapter 36. I Want You Back
Chapter 37. I'll Never Love Him Again.
Chapter 38. Curious.
Chapter 40. I Don't Want You To Take Responsibility.
Chapter 41. I Will Fulfil My Promise I Made To You
Chapter 42. You Have An Ulterior Motive.
Chapter 43. Aren't You Fierce
Chapter 44. The End
New Stories
Chapter 45. Epilogue
Sequel
Cold Blooded Lover

Chapter 39. It's So Hot.

5.5K 297 57
Par YiZhanWangXianFanfic

🔞 Warning 🔞
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Skip this chapter kids under 18🔞, but I know u will read 👁it again and again. 👀)

==================================

Yibo put Zhan properly after getting in the car and then Zanjin started the car and left the hotel.

Yibo stared at the drunken man lying beside him.

You looked so smart usually, but why didn't You keep your guard up at times like this? Why did you drink every time someone proposed a toast to you?

When he was still thinking about it, Zhan suddenly raised one of his legs up and placed it on Yibo's leg.

Yibo was startled. Before he could put down his leg, Zhan lifted his hands up and directly wrapped it around Yibo's shoulders.

The next thing he knew, Zhan was already sitting on him. He held Yibo's face and asked drunkenly, "Who are you?"

The corner of Yibo's lips twitched, and he muttered with difficulty, "Zhan, let go."

It was definitely useless to reason with a drunken person.

The next second, Zhan patted his(Yibo) cheeks and his breath reeked of alcohol, "You can still talk!"

Yibo wanted to kissed him senseless, because Zhan was like a kitten moving on Yibo lap, but Zhan became more enthusiastic.

Zhan sniffled loudly while hooking his hands on Yibo's shoulders, and twisted his body, "It's so hot!"

"Zhan," His voice sounded a little hoarse as he pressed Zhan waist to stop him from moving, "Stop moving."

However, Zhan didn't realize what was wrong with his movements.

Zanjin took a glance at the rear-view mirror of the car. He startled as he couldn't believe his eyes, so he dared not look again.

Yibo's suppressive voice sounded from the back seat.

"Return to the mansion now."

Zanjin understood his words and drove straight towards Yibo mansion.

......

As soon as they got home, servants welcomed them.

The servants saw Zhan lying inside the car, so they quickly went to help him. However, Yibo brushed them off and carried Zhan in his arms. He sent him to the bedroom on the second floor that he had lived before.

The servants left and continued doing their own duty. Head butler Liam looked at the closed door on the second floor, and silently took out his phone,

"Mister, young master, brought Mr Zhan home. Both of them were drunk."

"Yes, they're in the room together. They hasn't come out yet."

...

After putting Zhan down on the bed in the room, Yibo wanted to go out to bring towel to clean him up. As soon as he got up, his sleeve was grabbed and he stumbled.

"Water."

Zhan grabbed his sleeve and murmured, "So thirsty."

Yibo frowned. He suppressed the discomfort of his body and said with a hoarse voice, "Zhan, if you're thirsty, you need to let go of me first so that I can get water for you."

He didn't really know if Zhan understood his words. After a moment, he finally let go.

There was a kettle and glasses on the table in the room. Yibo poured a glass of water for him. Then, he directly placed it on the bedside and said, "I've placed it on the bedside. Drink it when you're feeling better."

After that, he turned away to leave the room, because he knew if he didn't leave he can't control himself.

After walking a few steps, a rustle sounded behind him. He turned around and saw a hand touching along the bedside, hooking the corner of the glass.

"Be careful..."

Before he could finish his words, the water splashed over the bedside as the glass fell on the bed. The water was sprinkled all over Zhan.

"Ah!" Zhan exclaimed.

He suddenly struggled in bed and shouted, "I can't swim..."

Yibo frowned as he felt pissed but funny.

"Save me..."

Zhan's loud cry made Yibo laugh.

Yibo quickly moved towards him and covered his mouth. He muttered in a low voice, "Alright now. You didn't fall into the water. What's the swimming for?"

Zhan stared at him with his blurry and innocent eyes, as if he was a frightened deer..

Yibo felt his heart pounding and beating much faster than usual.

"I feel hot."

"Don't move."

Yibo's voice sounded really hoarse.

Zhan suddenly reached for his(Yibo) neck. Then, he flipped over and pressed Yibo under him. Zhan held Yibo's face and said drunkenly, "You're really good looking!"

Yibo was stunned for a moment, as he obviously didn't expect that Zhan would treat him like this. His gaze was fixed on him as Zhan became closer in his eyes.

Zhan lips had the fragrant smell of red wine, and it was moist.

Zhan branded Yibo by heat, his tongue tracing the seam of Yibo lips and demanding to entrance. Yibo gasped in a shocked breath.

But before he can take a step back Zhan who was drunk pulled him by his neck. Zhan was tightening his hold on Yibo.

"Zhan argh....leave it" but Zhan didn't listen instead he was sucking on the others lips, sometimes lightly biting it.

Yibo struggled and removed Zhan's hand, he couldn't help gulping... his desire to touch the other was tripling every second and he couldn't help his mind going off...

"Can you help me please?" Zhan didn't asked the other. He was luetrally begging Yibo to help him.

"What do you want me to do."

"Can you....we....." Zhan was moving on his lap, rubbing his ass against Yibo cock to satisfy him.

"Sure but..."

"Can I ask you something...?" Yibo slowly got in a sitting position and looked at Zhan, them being just two hands apart.

When Zhan was just nodding, unsure about what was to come, Yibo asked:

"How do you feel about me... Zhan."

Zhan moved his head to look Yibo straight in the eye and they held eye contact for more then a minute. There was just something that prevented them from looking away... they had to look at each other even though this was getting more and more dangerous. Without looking away.... it might end worse.

Zhan was still looking and raised his arms like he is asking to be hugged.

Yibo went towards Zhan, and in instant got hugged by Zhan, Yibo was tightening his hold on Zhan, the growing bulge in his pants telling him that he could devour the other for an eternity and would never get enough.

"Zhan, get away sleep." Yibo's voice was filled with concern and worry.

"I don't wanna." said Zhan in a whiny voice obvious to the fact that he is drunk.

Yibo sighed and tried to remove Zhan's hands but after he heard little sobs from later.

"Zhan what happened. "

Zhan continued sobbing.

"Zhan tell are you hurt."

But Zhan still hugged other tightly and stayed stubbornly silent.

"ZHAN!" Yibo who got impatient raised his voice, but soon regretted it when he heard that other was crying.

"Zhan okay okay ,tell me do you feel pain anywhere." If someone know how much Yibo trying to control himself.

(Of course Zhan wanted to fucked. By r u so stupid Yibo, just fucked him fast.)

This time Zhan shooked his head, Yibo who was confused for a moment again spoke out.

"Do you want anything?"

Zhan stayed silent for some time before giving a nod.

"What do you want." asked Yibo .

Zhan stayed silent, and pull apart his face from Yibo's neck a little before again shooving it into Yibo's neck crook.

"Zhan tell me, I'll give you anything"

This time Zhan pulled away breaking the hug and looked at yibo before asking.

"Anything?"

Yibo's ego was hurt a Little,of course, doesn't Zhan know that he is youngest and the richest man in Asia. It is obvious that he can get anything he want be it living or not. (but Zhan want your dick stupid.)

"Anything ,so tell me." said Yibo in a determined voice.

Zhan thought for a moment and hand signed yibo to come closer like he want to tell a secret, Yibo brought his ear near Zhan.

Zhan whispered something .

"WHAT.....WHAT ARE YOU SAYING." Yibo shouted .

Zhan was surprised bye Yibo's loud voice but not like before he didn't start crying instead his facial expression became a very angry one.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHAT, I AM HORNY, I WANT YOUR DICK IN ME" Zhan shouted back.

Though the alcohol had given Zhan the boldness to act on his wishes.

Yibo was again suprised by Zhan, he never saw Zhan's this side.

"Zhan... you're drunk.... you will regret this..." Yibo's voice was filled with concern and worry. He couldn't loose Zhan... Even if it was the thing he had dreamed of for years, making his wife pleasuring him to heaven... he didn't want to take advantage of drunken man. When obviously Zhan was not in his right sense.

"I am not drunk, do you think I am crazy?" shouted Zhan.

Yibo became irritated "Who said you are crazy."

"If I am not crazy that means I am not drunk and I know what I am asking for." Zhan will never behave like this if he is in his right mind.

"Zhan just go to sleep." said Yibo pushed Zhan to lay down on the bed, but he didn't expect Zhan to pulled him along, which caused Yibo hover zhan.

When Yibo tried to get away Zhan snaked his hands around Yibo's neck and kissed him, Yibo didn't tried to pull apart this time, He returned the kiss with intensity and passion.

They were kissing roughly, tongues mingling in the middle, and Yibo won the light fight of dominance. He was sucking on the others lips, sometimes lightly biting it, while the other clung onto him hard. Yibo hadn't closed his eyes and took in this sight, a flushed and breathless Zhan. God... it was as if his wet dreams came true.

Both had been hard for more then an hour now... somehow their hands sneakily caressing each others.

They maked out for a long time along side removing each other's clothes. But before Zhan's hand reach Yibo's trouser it was stopped by Yibo, Zhan looked at Yibo with hooded eyes.

"Zhan are you sure." Yibo asked in husky voice. Zhan nodded making Yibo let go of Zhan's hand .

Atlast they were naked Infront of each other, Zhan caressed Yibo's abs with his hands, Yibo grabbed both of Zhan's wrists in one hand before pinning it above his head on the bed, he kissed Zhan first slowly in a sensual way all over body before it became rough, his other hand find the way to Zhan's manhood feeling it fully hard Yibo was smirking and leaning back up.

Their lips had lost connection, Zhan now moving and struggeling under the other and moaning, almost without breathing. There was salvia running down at the corner of his mouth, sweaty and naked, the muscles of his stomach and legs visibly moving, while he tried to find release, but Zhan was in no position to even recognized it. Every cell of him felt hot and needy, wishing for a release. Wishing to be touched and groomed, to be taken.

For Yibo, Zhan was more then beautiful. It was true that he had seen Zhan naked before, but after seeing long time ago... it felt completely different.

Yibo crawled closer, hovering over Zhan's middle and slowly lowered his mouth until his lips met the tip of it..

"AH...Yibooo...mh"

Zhan was already trembeling, so Yibo hurried up to take Zhan's member fully inside his wet cavern before reaching out his fingers to his anal bottom of the rock hard length.

Yibo moved his finger in one movement
and same time sucked him hard. Yibo pushed his fingers faster against Zhan hole, where Zhan was getting close even faster, making Zhan's body overheat and him a mess. His hair was sticking tightly to his forehead, him caged in a state off half pleasure half torture. His body was screaming for a release and he got even more sensitive, it didn't even take much time to Yibo's fingers in his hole to bring him on the edge of splurting his semen.

Yibo felt Zhan's semen shoot deep inside his mouth, while the other man trembled and almost screamed of pleasure that the release was giving him.

Yibo drank every little drop of the liquid, before slowly letting Zhan's member out of his mouth.

"Hah, I feel sooo good....." Zhan mumbled, he could not feel his legs, he was too tired and weak. He lost half of his energy after releasing in Yibo's mouth.

"Do you really feel so good...?"

Yibo carefully pulled the other on his lap, before kissing again. This time, their kiss soon turned from gentle into a needy and passionate one, lips crushing against one another harshly.

Zhan completely naked body was pressed against Yibo, chest against chest, their arms tightly wrapped around one another. Zhan broke free for a moment to look at a Yibo with lust filled eyes. He was again extremely hard, and could feel the bulge of Yibo, which he was sitting on.

"Do you wanna have a taste of the real deal?"

Zhan was quick to nodd his head in anticipation of swallowing Yibo member. They moved to the edge of the bed.

Zhan was pleased seeing him, completely nude and hard as a rock. Zhan went down on the floor on his knees, sitting between Yibo's spread legs. He first took his time kissing him, his mouth starting right on the inside of his muscular legs, Zhan left a couple of small marks and lovebites on the inside of Yibo tights, making him moan and bite his lip. When Zhan finally reached the hard member, he plastered kisses all over it. And then started licking the tip as if it was all chocolate icecream, sweet, delicious, and something he could devour in one go. To make this even more pleasurable, Zhan looked up to the other his tongue lightly stuck out while licking the cock.

"GOD Zhan...", Yibo let out a small growl and put his hands in Zhan hair, to grib him hard if necessary.

Before Yibo could moan again, Zhan had opened his lips wider and slowly started letting the dick inside his hot and wet mouth. His lips stretched around it, until every centimeter of it was buried in Zhan.

Yibo could already come just from this view, but there was a lot to come and he would make sure his wife would come to the edge so often tonight, that he wouldn't be able to walk or speak tomorrow morning.

Yibo was taken to heaven with every suck and movement of Zhan, bobbing his head and rubbing his tongue against the hard throbbing member of Yibo. It seemingly had a great effect on him too, making him moan without being touched.

"Ahhhhh.....Baby lay down on the bed", Yibo ordered in a tempting voice.

When Zhan started moving and layed down. Especially now, that he couldn't see, Yibo touches and sucks had become way more intensive, Zhan release not too long ago and the alcohol left in his system making him more sensitive too.

Then Yibo crawled on it himself, stopping between Zhan spread legs. The dick in between was throbbing, the tip slightly wet from the precum oozing out of it.

Yibo could see the area around hole it being slightly wet, Yibo placed his hands on Zhan's hips, and put his dick inside hole starting thrusting hard into him. He had waited so long be able to feel the other, and the hot and wet cavern was tighter then expected, making him go crazy. His thrusts were hard and rough from the beginning, with a fast pacing, making Zhan whimper non stop and feeling him being close.

"Ahhhhhh........Uggggggggg....."

They stopped for a moment, panting and moaning together, until Yibo started thrusting again, hitting Zhan sweet spot and making him scream of pleasure.

"Come for me baby"

Yibo voice was breathy and hoarse himself, thrusting harder into Zhan until he felt Zhan clench around him and spurting his semen against Yibo's body, while almost screaming out.

Yibo himself came too, his white fluid filling up his wife and him moaning loud.

After their release, Yibo layed beside Zhan. All of a sudden, some vivid memories flashed through Yibo's mind. It was the memory of that night 3 years ago, when they were drugged. After that night he never have sex with anyone, and now he had with Zhan again he was not satisfied with only 1 round, still but he didn't want to hurt Zhan.

But Zhan had some other thoughts, seeing Yibo laying down he became irritated, Zhan sat on Yibo stomach.

"I wanna ride on you how can you stop only after one round." Zhan bit his lips, he is feeling hot and needy again.

Yibo himself had started feeling tipsy long ago. And well...Zhan probably had almost double or even tripple the amount of alcohol. Yibo could already see the consequences their mindless drinking had.

"Why did you drink so much?" Yibo chuckled, but before he could do anything he felt a sharp plesure from his lower body.

He looked at Zhan who started riding on him.

'This man is full of wonders.' Thought Yibo and supported Zhan by grabbing his hips from both of sides.

'soon after I will take my revenge' thought Yibo and internally smirked.

One led to other, soon after 4th round Yibo, Zhan showed sighs of exhaustion, Yibo who saw this grinned.

'bingo'

"Zhan you're wonderfull." said yibo

"Am I *thinking for second* of course I am "said Zhan. This guy was obviously still drunk.

"Yes and with the power you had within you I am sure you can go for more rounds" Yibo smirked and licked his lips.

"Of course I can." said proudly drunken man, not knowing what will happen to him.

Yibo again hovered Zhan and whispered into his ears.

"Then let's test your wonderfull powers baby."

Yibo smooched Zhan's chin again and traveled his tongue lower and slowly. Yibo's hot tongue circling around Zhan's red nipples could send Zhan to heaven because it felt too good.

The room was filled with their sounds of love, skin clashing against one another, heavy breaths, moans full of pleasure and of course - sweet whispers of love between the two.

Their hands had separated and found different positions, Zhan holding onto the older for life due to Yibo's strong thrusts, while Yibo held the other close to his body in his arms, wanting to feel every inch of one another so they could completely become one.

After 8th round Yibo heard Zhan saying, that it was too much, but he kept going.

And after they released together many times Yibo heard a sob, and restrain himself.

"What happened Zhan." Not knowing how many times it had been, Yibo pressed Zhan on the pillow.

"Too much...I....can't." mumbled Zhan, Yibo smiled and kissed Zhan in forehead before bringing him to his chest.

Because of the exhaustion Zhan felt asleep, Yibo cleaned Zhan's body and tucked him in quilt.

Then Yibo took a bath, before hugging Zhan to sleep.

.....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi friends, Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 😊

Thnxxx yizhanlover03_jithz for writing this HORNY smut scene🙈🙊. I only add some part and edit it.

Writing Smut chapters take lot's of my time that's by I didn't update soon.

Plzzz if u can write, then write smut scene on your way don't worry about anything. If there any missing part or mistake I'll edit it.

It will really help me. 😘

Send me to my Gmail: wangxianlovens@gmail.com

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

229K 18.1K 83
None of us will be happy to be forced to do something which we don't like. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are not the exceptions in that. But the actual que...
131K 8.1K 23
A beautiful love story of Xiao Zhan who has a huge crush on Wang Yibo who feels the same for Zhan... But zhan doesn't know about the secret of yibo...
63.7K 3.9K 14
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are match made in heaven. They love each other dearly and protected each other's perfect hearts. Suddenly, Wang Yibo broke up...
66.1K 4K 20
🔸🔸🔹🔸𝚈𝚒𝚉𝚑𝚊𝚗🔸🔹🔸🔸 He was being hated and punished for something he never did.He took every blame he was given thinking he was at fault, Bu...