HEAVEN IN HELL || jaeyong [In...

RuKiRa01 द्वारा

"I am the Demon Lord!" "Yeah and I am Captain America. Now get... अधिक

Chapter - 1🌹
Chapter - 2 🌹
Chapter - 3 🌹
Chapter - 4 🌹
Chapter - 5 🌹
Chapter - 6 🌹
Chapter - 7 🌹
Chapter - 8 🌹
Chapter - 9🌹
Chapter - 10 🌹
Chapter - 11 🌹
Chapter - 12 🌹
Chapter - 13🌹
Chapter - 14 🌹
May I have your attention!!!
Chapter - 15 🌹
Chapter - 16🌹
Chapter - 17🌹
Chapter - 18 🌹
Chapter - 19 🌹
Chapter - 20 🌹
Chapter - 21 🌹
Chapter - 22 🌹
Chapter - 23 🌹
Chapter - 24 🌹
Chapter - 25 🌹
Chapter - 26 🌹
Chapter - 27 🌹
Chapter - 29🌹
Chapter - 30🌹
Chapter - 31🌹
Chapter - 32🌹
Chapter - 33🌹
Chapter - 34 🌹
Chapter - 35 🌹
Chapter - 36 🌹
chapter - 37🌹
chapter -38🌹
chapter -39🌹
chapter - 40🌹
chapter - 41🌹
🙂
chapter-42🌹
Hi!
chapter -43 🌹

Chapter- 28 🌹

567 24 8
RuKiRa01 द्वारा

[ This chapter contains smut. Those who are uncomfortable with reading things like that .......... DON'T READ!!! Skip this chapter]

Seduction is a powerful weapon. But one who owns it can only attain it's peak strength when he has the capability to turn away. It's when you lure them in, make them go crazy for you, push them to the edge and make them fall for you, make them beg for your attention, that's when you truly hold the power of seduction.

And being a stripper for ages, Taeyong had a strong grip on this weapon. He can ask for your touches but he also can make you plead to get touched by him. He can make you crazy for him, he can ignite the blazing fire of lust and need within you while remaining unharmed and unbothered himself. And he has used this ability of his to play with the king of Hell.

Up till now, his plan was working just fine. It's already 2 strikes for Jaehyun. If he finally decides to follow the human, it will mark Taeyong's clean victory. But that's what was stressing him. Only if Jaehyun comes to find him.

Taeyong was in one of the best rooms of his bar. The bar har only few rooms for the hook-ups. The rooms were quite small, meant to be used for quick work under the deafening music of the club. Taeyong had made some modifications for the sole purpose of his plan. And the modification included fitting a big ass bathtub into the room. How? When? Well that was all Ten's doing. And how Ten did it?........... Perks of having a demon soulmate.

Taeyong was sitting against the walls of the bathtub while his body below his chest submerged in the water. The rose petals floating on the surface of the water covered his naked body. Taeyong's junior was relaxed as well, thanks to the calming vibes the place held. The n number of scented candles illuminated the room. It was relaxing. It helped Taeyong to loosen up the immense sexual tension build up in his body.

Thinking about it now, a smile tug on his lips. The wild kiss was not in the plan though. Jaehyun was an insane kisser, no denying that. Unplanned, but Taeyong enjoyed it. Way too much.

He touched his lip where a wound was supposed to be. He chuckled when he remembered how scared and shocked he was back then. But in all honesty, he was craving for those unholy lips. He was yearning for those hands to roam on his body again. But too bad all he could do now was to wait. Taeyong pouted as he thought about it.

What if Jaehyun escape his spells? What if Jaehyun don't show up? What if his plan fails?

At this point he couldn't point out if he was worried about him losing the childish game or the dissapointment of Jaehyun not coming after him.

Taeyong's hand subconsciously went to the locket around his neck. He held it in between his fingers and brushed his thumb on the red ruby, wiping it dry and removing the petals sticking on it. Looking at it Taeyong recalled the Demon's puppy face when he tugged on his locket, asking for kiss. Taeyong chuckled at the fresh memory.

It's been half an hour already. He was waiting. Patiently. But it was running out. He was getting anxious. He had no clue as to what the Demon King was doing or where was he? And there was nothing that could tell him about Jaehyun. Well ,that except the locket.

Taeyong smirked mischievously as he stared the locket, running his thumb over it again and again. He brought it to his lips and placed a soft peck on it followed by another and then gave it a real kiss. Jaehyun could feel his touches through the locket, right?

And if that was true then he could use it to remind Jaehyun of himself and as well give him a clue of where he was through it.

Taeyong was about to plant another kiss on the ruby when he got startled by the loud thud caused by the slamming of the door. Taeyong looked at the newcomer and smiled sweetly, "thought you would never come." he said.

Things worked faster than he imagined. Taeyong was surprised.

Jaehyun stood at the threshold, his breathing uneven while his eyes were still pitch black, his dark veins on his neck and jaws still stood out just like the fangs.

He stood up from his sitting position, letting the water and the flower petals slide down his naked body. He was confident of his body. He is sexy and he knows that. He took slow and firm steps out of the bathtub and towards the newcomer. His fully naked body-show was a gift for the guest. And looking at the demon's expression, he guessed he was liking it.

"Guess who just lost his bet?" Taeyong mocked as he stood infront of Jaehyun. He expected Jaehyun to be angry or annoyed about losing the bet, but the smirking face was unexpected.

Jaehyun snaked his arm around Taeyong's waist and pulled him closer. "Not me." Jaehyun said and hurriedly planted his lips on the human's. Taeyong didn't get time to even process or react to what Jaehyun said.

His brain suddenly stopped thinking anything else as all he could think of was those hungry lips on him. He felt a tap on his thighs and taking it as a clue he jumped, snaking him legs around Jaehyun's waist. Jaehyun deepened the kiss while his hands found their way to the human's buttcheeks. As he neared the bath tub the door behind him closed on its own.

Taeyong was craving for those lips again and now he was devouring them, quenching his thirst in the process. Answering every sucking and biting with equal passion, while his hands made its way to undo Jaehyun's shirt.

It was just a matter of seconds and Jaehyun's upper body was on full display for Taeyong to gnaw on. And thats exactly what Taeyong did. He attacked Jaehyun's neck with his wet kisses, sucking and marking the pale skin as much as he can. While kissing Jaehyun's shoulder, his eyes fell on the big tattoo on Jaehyun's shoulder blade, but what was odd was the blue glow it was emitting. Taeyong's brows furrowed in confusion and he stopped what he was doing as he was distracted.

He was about to point it out to Jaehyun but all that came out of his mouth was a lewd moan as he felt Jaehyun's kisses on his neck. His sweet spot precisely.

He has to bite his lip hard to prevent from moaning out loud as he felt those kisses trailing down to his chest. His toes curled and eyes closed in anticipation as he knew what it felt like when Jaehyun toyed with his two sensitive brown circles. But it never happened. Instead Jaehyun put him into the bathtub. Taeyong opened his eyes and shut them back when he felt kisses showered on the crook of his neck from behind.

He was sitting on his calves. His back facing Jaehyun while latter's legs where spread out either side of Taeyong.

(Taeyong was sitting in between Jaehyun's legs)

One hand firmly keeping Taeyong pressed to his body, Jaehyun used his other hand to caress Taeyong's side, then sliding down to his v line and down to his semi hard member. Taeyong breath hitched at the uncalled move and he threw his head back, that ended up resting on Jaehyun's shoulder. His toes (that were under Jaehyun's crotch) curled and brushed against Jaehyun's hard member. Jaehyun grunts at the tingling sensation.

"Jaehyun!" He moaned out loud and arched his back when Jaehyun palmed his semi hard member and also going further down to give attention to his balls as well. While the immortal's mouth was doing wonders on his neck, his hand was attending his crotch, doing all kinds of sinful things that was making Taeyong see stars on the bathroom ceiling. Whatever Jaehyun was doing, he was doing it just right. It only made Taeyong needier and greedier.

Jaehyun held the mortal's member giving him a stoke and encircled his thumb on the tip of Taeyong's member. It just doubled the utter pleasure the human was having.

"Jae-ah! Hah!" Taeyong was a moaning mess as soon as Jaehyun started to pump his member, firm and fast. His other hand that held Taeyong's waist slid down as well and found its way to Taeyong's hole. Jaehyun could feel it gaping under his finger tips. He could also feel the slick liquid oozing out of it.

Taeyong grabbed both of Jaehyun's thighs, that were on either side of him, for support when Jaehyun pushed his finger in him, while his other hand still stroking him. He bit his lip hard, preventing anymore unholy sound escaping his mouth. And Jaehyun of course didn't like it.

"Moan Taeyong. Moan out my name" he ordered and fasten his pumping and also inserted another finger in Taeyong without any warning.

"Jaehyun! .........ah!!! S-slow! Unghh!" Taeyong could not hold back anymore. The knot forming in his stomach marking his edge.

"Good boy." Jaehyun praised and moved his finger in and out of Taeyong followed by a scissoring motion, stretching Taeyong's walls in the process.

The mortal panted for air and his grip on Jaehyun's thighs tighten even more as he reached his climax. It took him few more strokes and he let out a loud moan as he came. He breathed heavily and looked down. He couldn't see much given the petals still covered the surface but speck of white could be seen from the little gaps between the petals. Jaehyun let go of his member and also removed his fingers.

Jaehyun still had pants on while Taeyong had round one already. It was unfair. He took it upon him to release Jaehyun's hard member from the suffocating binding of clothes. He didn't look back as he un did Jaehyun's pants and pulled it all the way down to his ankles and also took it off completely. He has to shuffle as well to slide the pants down as he was sitting right between Jaehyun's legs.

Boxers were pulled along the pants as well. Taeyong heard deep chuckle when he finally tossed those fabrics off the tub.

"Such a needy bitch." Jaehyun teased.

Taeyong finally turned back to face the demon Lord and his eyes automatically went down for the demon's member. But he couldn't see anything, thanks to the petals. He purposely made ripples on the water surface causing the petals to fucking fuck off from his view. He bit his lip when he saw the Demon Junior standing proud and tall. Hella Tall!!! If Taeyong was proud of his length then surely Jaehyun was a beast. He also saw the noticeable dark veins on his thighs, that oddly gave a faint dark blue glow.

"Like what you see?" Jaehyun re-quoted Taeyong's words and grabbed his neck but not strong enough to choke him, and pulled close to his face.

Taeyong swollowed when suddenly so near to the the Demon king. He nodded.

Jaehyun tighten his grip around Taeyong's neck as an indication that he didn't much liked the reply, "voice. Taeyong." he commanded in deadly deep voice.

"Y-yes! I liked what i saw." Taeyong finally said it and earned a satisfied smirk from the King.

"Good boy." Jaehyun praised.

"I need you inside me." Taeyong shamelessly announced. His hands running up Jaehyun's thighs, nearing his crotch area, while he lustfully stared in the darks of the demon's eyes.

Jaehyun used his other hand to stop Taeyong's hand from reaching his member. "And who said you can have that? Hmm?" He growled and pulled Taeyong's face closer such that their nose touched.

"Please." Taeyong begged. Call him a slut but he was so needy right now. And things delaying it was only fanning his fire of greed.

His other free hand went to touch Jaehyun's member but somehow Jaehyun managed to stop him, both of his wrists now cuffed in Jaehyun's one hand.

"That's right. Beg. Plead. Tell me how needy you are." Jaehyun said in an amused tone.

Weirdly, Taeyong was liking it, Instead of taking it as a blow on his ego. And the prove was his own member slowly hardening and his body yearning for Jaehyun's touches.

"I need you bad! Please!" he said and tried to closed the gap between their lips but Jaehyun turned away. The demon Lord chuckled, at the defeated expression the mortal had. He was delighted to finally give Taeyong the taste of his own medicine. Jaehyun was in control now, had Taeyong wrapped around his fingers. And the fact that there was no guilt burdening his mind was just the best icing to the cake.

"Please! I need you to fuck me! Take me the way you want. Do things to me. Touch me!" Taeyong tried again.

"What can you do ?" Jaehyun was only delaying the pleasure, making sure to let Taeyong face the same misery he had to suffer minutes ago. He was just adding petrol to Taeyong's already burning desparation.

"Anything you want." Taeyong was quick with his reply.

Jaehyun smirked mischievously. He teased Taeyong enough, the human was being obedient so might as well reward him, " Ride me."

A new gleam adorned Taeyong's eyes as he nodded hurriedly. Jaehyun let go of his hand and also his neck.

Maybe Taeyong got way to excited and hasten his motions.

He winced and shut his eyes tight as soon as he sat on mini Jaehyun. He might have miscalculated his length because of the water but sure enough he shouldn't have taken him in, in one go. Taeyong placed his hands on Jaehyun's abs and squeezed his hole as a reflex of the sudden unannounced entry in up his ass. While Jaehyun let out a low grunt at the tightness around his member. It was new feeling but a clear pleasance.

"Look at me Taeyong!" Jaehyun ordered and the mortal obeyed, as he stared back at him with his lust filled gaze but also a bit watery.

Once bitten twice shy. Taeyong never heard of it!
Taeyong slowly raise up his butt and sat on it again but in a bit faster pase than before. He shut his eyes again but not in utter pain this time. He moaned out loud signalling Jaehyun that he just hit his sweet spot. It was just the second bounce and Taeyong could already see star with his closed eyes. Leaning a bit he used his hands to feel each bump on Jaehyun's abs while he continued to bounce on his member. Slowing increasing his pace. Incoherent words leaving his lips as moans everytime he sat down, getting his sweet spot hit each time.

The mortal was a panting mess. He bounced as faster as he could but his body would shiver and break with each bounce. The euphoric feel taking him the best. He could feel the warmth in his hole increasing and also under his finger tips.

He flicked his gaze to Jaehyun's shoulder and saw vapours evaporation from his muscles. He looked around to see the same thing happening to the water surface. Vapour slowly hovering the surface of water.

That was odd. Because the water was cold the last time he checked. And suddenly a bulb went off his mind. Was this what happened to Ten? Is this how Ten got his ass burnt?

His attention was diverted that caused his pace of bouncing to slow down. Something that was not likable to the King. Taeyong jolted when he felt a pair of warm hands holding his side waist under water. He didn't have to think much as soon he was bouncing way more faster than before, thanks to the grip on his waist.

"Ah!! S-slow ....mmhmm...... Jae-!" His toes curled in pleasure while his eye balls rolled back and eyes fluttering shut as he felt the knot in his pits of stomach forming. His previous troublesome thoughts bouncing off his head just like him bouncing on Jaehyun's member.

He was reaching his climax again. His breathing got heavier as he tiredly looked at the Demon. "I need to come." he informed.

"You can't!" He got denied. Taeyong looked around to find the water surface bubbling like boiling water. Taeyong frowned in confusion. He indeed felt the water getting warmer but it was not burning him. What was actually happening?

Poor him, couldn't give much thoughts to the happening around him as his mind could only think about the thing fucking him ruthlessly.

"Please.......ah!!! jae.........I-I " he was cut off by his own moans as white liquid gushed out of his rock hard member and landing on Jaehyun's stomach. It was unbearable. He couldn't control it. And of course Jaehyun doesn't like disobedience. He growled angrily and hovered the human that caused Taeyong to end up leaning at the other end of the tub, while Jaehyun above him. Jaehyun's hands on his waist keeping him from drowning.

Jaehyun was chasing his own climax as well. He pounded harder with each thrust. His pace inhuman just like him. Taeyong could already feel another knot forming in him. He would be embarrassed of himself for being this sensitive but given the person pounding in him, he can't help the happenings with his hormones.

"Jae-" his moans eneded up inside Jaehyun mouth as the King pressed his lips on Taeyong's. His kiss as passionate and energetic as before. Jaehyun successfully distracted Taeyong with his kiss. It took him few more deep thrust and Jaehyun came inside Taeyong while the latter came as well, arching his back as he did so. Taeyong felt the warm liquid in his hole but a tingling chill ran up his spine and aslo spread throughout his body. It was weird. Never had he ever felt those sensation before. But he was way to tired to think about it.

"That.........was... insane!" He panted and looked at Jaehyun while he could see fog in his peripheral view. It was all vapour. Foggy like winter dawns. But he was too tired to question. This was the best fuck ever, he couldn't deny it.

"Indeed." Jaehyun looked at Taeyong fondly and used his fingers to brush away Taeyong's wet bangs.
He then leaned in to place a caste kiss on Taeyong's forehead.

"You are beautiful." He said. Taeyong could feel his cheeks heating up but he couldn't get any redder now, could he?

It's weird to him how he could see the warmth and safety the scary black eyes had when they looked at him. Complete contrast to what they always showcase..........anger and power.

Taeyong was at a loss of words. He stared back at Jaehyun, drowning in those deadly eyes of his. The bet probably dumped in the dustbin, but he was gald he made it. He was glad to have Jaehyun in his arm. He just got fucked by the King of Hell. As insane as it sounds, but it made him feel warm and giddy. Guess he just lost his last brain cell.

"Ready for second round?" Jaehyun said and grinned cheekily showing off his dimples and fangs.

Taeyong rolled his eyes but couldn't hide his smile. He had always know for his stamina but damn the wild sex he just had, he was completely drained out. But curse his nasty mind, it was already sending signals to his body, preparing him to get destroyed again.

"Are you a beast?" He said in fake annoyance. How the heck Jaehyun was up for another round?

Jaehyun only shrugged and smiled innocently as if he didn't just made a nasty proposal. Taeyong could feel Jaehyun's member hardening in his ass. Again. That reminded him that Jaehyun never pulled out.

He looked at the demon in disbelief. Guess that will be a long ass ride.

***************************************

I am going to Himalayas and pray to namjesus and baptise in hobi water!! Finally i wrote a smut!! Dayymm....i jungshooked myself lol.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Stay safe and healthy!!!

Adiosssss~~~~💃💃💃💃💃💃

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.9K 2.3K 48
Lee Jeno x Na Jaemin ~Hi 😊 ~Who's this? ~I'm your number neighbor. Our phone numbers are almost exactly the same, except the last digit is off by ju...
29.4K 1.5K 34
Eyes barely open, head low-key spinning from the hangover, Renjun sits down on the dinning table at his house only to find out that he's going to mar...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ρєσρℓє ѕαу нєανєи ιѕ α ρℓα¢є ωιтнσυт... deмonѕ, ѕcнool, norмal lιғe. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
salt || jikook lex 🕷 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

15.9K 777 32
"i'm the son of a demon, what did you expect?" "yeah well i'm the son of a god." "i guess that makes us enemies." ¡ disclaimer ¡ this story follows...