First Time • Myoui Mina

By cozUzi

[ON GOING] (2021) Powerful, daunting, yet lonely damsel and a woman in a failing relationship. What could go... More

FT 1
FT 2
FT 3
FT 4
FT 5
FT 6
FT 7
FT 8
FT 9
FT 10
FT 11
FT 13
FT 14
FT 15
FT 16
FT 17
FT 18
FT 19
FT 20
FT 21
FT 22
FT 23
FT 24
FT 25
FT 26
FT 27
FT 28
FT 29
FT 30
FT 31
FT 32
FT 33
FT 34
FT 35
FT 36
FT 37
FT 38
FT 39
FT 40
FT 41
FT 42
FT 43
FT 44
FT 45
FT 46
FT 47

FT 12

11.6K 696 283
By cozUzi

Y/N blinked her eyes furiously, trying to convince herself that she was just in a silly little dream.

But she knew she wasn't, especially when she could feel the deep gaze of the woman sitting across her and the way her body tingled at her words.

"Mina, you might enjoy seeing me flustered but you should be more serious about these things."

"Hmm? I am serious. Do I look like I'm joking?" The Young Mistress asks in an appalled tone. Desire could be seen in the depths of her eyes. "I was serious when I told you that I like you."

The both of them just stared at each other. The tension that dissipated earlier came back.

Y/N could see the way Mina's eyes seared with flames of desire.

Seeing that familiar look, she got nervous once again. So she got up with wobbling knees before barely coughing out, "Bathroom. I need to go to the bathroom."

The moment those words left her mouth, she almost looked like a marathoner fighting for first place with how fast she fled.

~~

The sleeves of Y/N's jacket were bunched up to her elbows. She turns on the faucet, rinsing her face with ice cold water to wake herself up.

As she stares at herself in the mirror, she could feel her heartbeat slowly function properly again.

But suddenly, her wind wandered off to Mina's words again.

"I was serious when I told you that I like you."

The Young Mistress' seductive and charming voice started to ring inside her mind like a broken tape. She shuts her eyes tightly, taking deep breaths to convince herself that they were only married on paper and nothing else.

When she composed herself and walked out of the bathroom, she could only roll her eyes when she heard a familiar deep voice that belonged to a man.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Y/N could only yawn in reply. Looking at the man in front of her plainly.

She was really unlucky today.

If she wasn't, then why did she and Satan himself have to cross paths twice in a span of one day.

As always, she was cut off before she could even speak, "Oh wow, it's really you. Are you stalking us? How'd you even get in?"

Y/N could practically see the irritation in Taeyong's face drip down to the floor. She gives him a frown, "I don't own you an explanation. Move out of my way."

But since Taeyong was much taller than her, his huge manly frame was enough to block the hallway of the bathroom.

He crosses his arms and looks down on her, "No, this restaurant has three Michelin stars and is one of the most sought after in the city. For people to even breathe in here, they'd have to book a spot months in advance."

"I also can't ignore the fact that the smallest dish here has a staggering five figure price. And judging from recent events, I don't think...." He trails off with a fake worried expression on his face.

Y/N stares at him amusingly. She found it funny. She hasn't even said anything that could make him feel infuriated yet here he was wasting saliva and precious time.

"Anyway, now that you and Jennie have separated, I am sure that you don't have anyone to support you anymore. What a shame."

"But I've noticed something. I know you're with someone of high status since you got in here. But Y/N, don't jump on everyone who has a lot of money, okay? After all, our family will look worse."

"Also..."

Y/N yawns once again, stretching her shoulders and even massaging her own neck, "Taeyong, are you done? If you are, I'll get going then."

She was so sick of this man's voice and irritating scent. The appetite she felt earlier was lost once again. She clenched her jaw at this.

Taeyong mistook her expression as a sullen one, so with a pitying look he spoke, "I'm just looking out for you. Who knows, you might just become careless after your separation."

"Careless... this is so stupid." Y/N rolls her eyes, hands brushing through her hair to calm herself down.

She steps closer to the Lee, eyes narrowing and darkening as she stares him down. Taeyong was a little taken aback, so he moved away from her at once.

He suddenly thought that his cousin would dare to slap him so he moves even further.

In less than a week, he has a commercial to film. He cannot afford to have a bruised cheek.

Although Y/N was only 1.70 meters tall, her scary presence was slowly consuming Lee Taeyong who stood at around 1.75 meters.

Moreover, the man was already looking down at her yet he was still intimated by her.

When she looked at her cousin, her eyes looked fiery and deep. It looked like she learned it from another certain woman.

"Lee Taeyong. Don't think too highly of yourself. Jennie is just a woman who made a mistake and now I don't wish to be with her anymore. Even so, when I dropped her, you came running to get her. Are you really proud of that?"

"You and I belong to the same family. The family that was once in the top. You know damn well your success isn't all organic."

At this point, Y/N had a scornful look filled with indifference, "So don't come here and try to insinuate that I am sleeping with wealthy figures to make them stepping stones in my career."

Taeyong's eyes narrowed slowly at the sight of her, the words piercing through his emotions, "Ah, you are too arrogant... don't bring Jennie up in this conversation. It doesn't matter anymore because she chose me. Not you."

The more he stared at her, the more he remembers why he detested her so much.

He always hated her ever since they were children. As long as they were in one room together, Y/N would always steal the spotlight from him. The man's jaw clenched as he studied the face of the woman.

This type of face.... was able to charm anyone if she wanted to.

Moreover, the woman that was once in Y/N's arms was the one he always went after. But Jennie was too infatuated with his cousin.

And even if they'd already separated, Taeyong knows that his woman's heart was not fully in his possession.

When he thought of this, he got more aggravated, "Tread lightly, Y/N. As long as I am on the top of the industry, you have no chance to even feel a tick of popularity."

The woman in front of her just holds in a laugh, finding his panicked expression entertaining, "Aw, you look so worked up. Aren't I an unknown freelance model? Why are you so nervous?"

She found Taeyong to be an all talk. He was only arrogant since Jennie was now on his side, supporting everything he was doing.

But all of a sudden, the Young Mistress' words resonated inside her mind.

"If you need anything, don't think twice and just come to me."

A small smile was present on her face. She realises that even if she was betrayed, she still had someone who cared for her.

With this in mind, she just flashed her charming smile and pushed him lightly before walking out of the hallway.

Taeyong was seething in annoyance when he saw how carefree she looked.

~~

The moment she was quite far away from the bathroom, she caught sight of a familiar feminine figure silently waiting for someone at the side.

Although she purposely sat there to lay low and avoid people, she failed miserably since her presence alone was enchanting enough.

The way she was sitting made her look like a model that jumped out of a magazine. Her long luscious hair was styled to perfection. Her plump red lips looked enticing.

The way her eyes and nose complemented each other made her look too seductive.

Since this was the pathway to the bathroom, many men and women would pass by and stare at her with heart eyes and start mumbling.

And of course, a well dressed man inevitably approached her. "Oh, hey. What's a fine woman like you doing here alone?" He did not know what was coming for him.

The Young Mistress flickers her bored gaze to him for a moment before looking away. It was clear that she was not interested.

"None of your business. Walk away."

Y/N found this scene amusing so she stood behind them, silently watching how everything would unfold. She crosses her arms and leans on the wall.

She was really embarrassed when she saw how nervous the man looked.

To Y/N, it was normal for men to start talking to her wife out of interest. But to Mina, she was always indifferent when it comes to things like these.

She thought she was too harsh. But just like what Mina said, she doesn't like it when people force themselves onto her.

Although the man looked pleasant, she still didn't spare him a glance. She realises that the Myoui truly treated her much better than she would with most people.

The man Mina blatantly turned down looked flabbergasted with her response for a moment, "Oh... Am I bothering you?"

Y/N accidentally let out a low chuckle when she saw the man's face filled with hesitation. It wasn't long until the Young Mistress figured out the source of the sound.

She saw how Mina immediately looked at her. Her charming gaze fixated on her and her only.

When their eyes met, the woman leaning on the wall stops laughing and froze in her spot.

The Myoui's plump lips curved into a soft smile.

As if something set off inside the beauty's body, the unfriendly and reserved aura that once invaded her body disappeared in a snap. She slowly stood up, not even sparing the man in front of her a glance.

She walks in an alluring manner while remaining eye contact towards the entranced Y/N who was still frozen in her spot.

The Young Mistress' small and soft hands reach out to hold Y/N's affectionately. She looked like she was sulking.

Her voice was dripping in honey when she spoke, "Baby, did you have trouble finding the bathroom? You took too long, I thought you left me."

The married couple wasn't that far from the man who attempted to flirt with Mina.

His expression looked flustered when he saw them together. He scratches the back of his neck out of embarrassment before leaving the scene in a hurry.

Y/N watches his figure disappear into the hall, "Ah, I just had a quick chat with a friend earlier. Sorry if I made you wait." Upon saying these words, Mina instantly made eye contact with her.

The Young Mistress couldn't help but boldly ask her questions, "Friend? Who was it?"

Y/N's eye twitched at her question, remembering the words she and Taeyong exchanged earlier, "Just a friend. Nothing too special."

"Hmph."

"Huh? What's wrong?" Y/N heard Mina let out an annoyed sigh when she didn't tell her who was the person she chatted with.

When she asked the Myoui with a confused tone, she stopped holding her hands and dramatically walked away.

It takes a few seconds for Y/N to figure out what was wrong and when she did, she almost passed out trying to hold in her laughter.

Her dearest wife was jealous.

She immediately catches up to Mina. It was easy for her since she was wearing sneakers while the other was in heels.

When she was beside her, she caught her wrist to halt her motions, "Mina, are you jealous?" Her voice was low when she asked, trying not to chuckle.

She could see the way the woman avoided her gaze before looking forward as if nothing happened.

"No.. I was just curious and it's normal for you to talk to friends. I'm not that spiteful to get jealous over trivial things."

Y/N stays silent at her words. Her eyebrow was raised, as if doubting the things her wife just told moments ago.

Although they've only been together for less than a day, it was quite easy for her to figure out that Mina was lying.

"Okay, fine I was." Y/N starts laughing the second those words escaped her mouth. But she wasn't laughing because of her confession.

She was chuckling because Mina was getting jealous over Taeyong.

But she had to remember that she never said who the friend was.

The Myoui's gaze suddenly darkened at the sight of her reaction.

"Y/N, I am your wife. So it's normal if I feel things like these with you." She narrows her eyes before speaking, "If I think that you're too close with other women, it's inevitable for me to feel jealous and irritated."

The cheekiness of Y/N instantly vanished when she saw how serious Mina was talking to her. She drops her smile and cleared her throat.

"Oh, but there's really no need for you to get bothered over the friend I talked to earlier." She lets out a nervous chuckle, "We aren't that close anymore and I didn't even initiate the conversation. I was supposed to leave before we talked."

"And... I'm here with you now. I didn't leave you, right?"

The expression of the Young Mistress still looked displeased even with her explanation. Her lips were formed into a subtle pout, eyebrows softly furrowed, and arms were crossed above her chest.

Y/N panicked when she saw that the woman in front of her looked upset, so she immediately spews out words her mind wanted her to.

"Besides..."

"Besides what?" Her mind buffered for a moment. Not even a split second passes by and Mina immediately asks her in an icy tone.

"Besides..." Her eyes flickered back to the Myoui's face, she got distracted for a moment from her delicate features.

Y/N lets out an embarrassed sigh after, her entire face reddening at the words she was about to utter in order to please her wife.

This time, it was the Young Mistress' turn to feel her heart flutter wildly over a string of words.

"You are leagues above everyone else. My eyes are for you and only you, so you don't need to be jealous anymore, okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.9K 28
Who will you love back? [Momo, Sana, Mina x Female Reader]
13.8K 385 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈
62.2K 2.6K 23
{Mina ff} "Will you be my player 2?"