Beauty & The Beast

De drippynae

THIS IS AN INTERSEX STORY ABOUT ARI & YOUNG MA! Ari is a hardworking hairstylist. She's loving and looking fo... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Q & A
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2

83

3.5K 133 241
De drippynae

Ari pov

"Why are you getting upset with me" I ask

"Because you need to hurry up" Kay say "how long you think I got to be doing this shit"

This bitch woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it's really pissing me off. I been trying to ignore her but she's so damn frustrated she keep saying something about every little thing.

I continued wrapping my jewelry up. I wasn't trying to take everything from here but just the stuff that was expensive or that I really wanted. "You can leave. I didn't ask you to come"

"And when one of yo dumb ass niggas come what the fuck you gone do? Cry! Ain't nobody got time fah that shit. Pick the pace up man" I smacked my lips "we need to get my kids and get on the road. I really don't want to be in too much traffic"

"Okay I understand that but you being all in my ear ain't gone get us anywhere" I say "you doing all that cussing and snapping after every little thing and it's pissing me off. I don't know why you want to go back and forth in the first place"

She looked around before sitting in the chair in my closet. Yeah cause she know I don't play that shit! Whoop her ass in this bitch. Show her a little something. I really think if she pisses me off bad enough I'll fold her ass. I don't want our relationship getting abusive like that but it's always an option.

I started taking my clothes off the hangers. I don't know who's paying for all my shut to be moved to New York. I just don't see me paying that. This is a lot of shit. "This is dead. Call a moving company or something"

"You really need to work on your patience" I say

"I have patience. I just don't feel good and you want to pack. I'm just not in the mood" she hasn't been in the 'mood' a lot lately. I don't know what's wrong with her but she need to figure it out. Go to the doctor or something. Especially before she gets my son sick.

"Well Katorah I don't know" I was over this packing shit "if you want to call somebody go ahead but I'm not"

"You suppose to be packing for Chicago and somehow you needed up packing for New York. I don't understand that shit man. I would have never agreed to come with you" Kay say "to pack" she clarify

"I didn't ask you to come. You came because you have yet to replace the car you got shot up" I say "and I've been having a good last few days and you aren't going to ruin that for me"

"I ain't trynna ruin your day" Kay say "imma just stop talking. I'm already frustrated so I ain't even finna put that on you"

"You been on the edge more than usual these days" I glance at her

"The streets" Kay say "you know how that be"

"No I don't but okay" I say

Kay looked at me "I swear I have the worse fucking headache ever" she groan

"You need to take something if it's that bad" I say

"Don't nobody want a fucking Advil" she always claiming they don't work for her. She just want a perc. "Did you eat"

"Yeah did you" I ask

"No. How did you eat and we woke up together" Kay ask

"I went down for breakfast" I say

"At eight this morning" Kay yawn "I know that shit was nasty"

"I just made myself some waffles" I say "made me and Bryce some"

"And not me" Kay ask

"Because you always be 'I only eat fresh food' and I wasn't gone wake you up that early" She had got in pretty late last night. I'm not gone say anything about it though "I knew you was tired"

"Oh you caring now" Kay ask making me laugh

"By the way your ugly ass was snoring" I start making her laugh "I knew you was tired as fuck"

"I was" Kay say "yo family know I'm coming"

Nope. Well kinda I said 'I'm bringing my family' she's my family "yeah"

"Madison gone be there" Kay ask

"I don't think so. My mom hasn't even met Creed so I doubt that" Kay looked at me "what"

I hope we wasn't gone act like Creed doesn't exist. She know I'm only worried about her. I'm too deep. "Nothing"

"Yeah something why are you looking like that" I ask

She smiled "I just think that's a little weird but if yo sister come at me sideways or anything don't expect me not to kill that bitch"

"Well I expect you not to. I'm not going to let anybody disrespect you but you have to give me time to handle it Kay. You can't just pop off and then get upset because I didn't defend you"  she always start talking before I can and then get upset that I don't say anything. I can't when you already bit their damn head off.

"It's a habit" She pull her phone out "whenever somebody say some to me I just gotta say some slick. Ion even think about the shit I say" explains a lot

"Well we can work on that" I say

I continued to pack me and Yosohns clothes for the Illinois trip. I wasn't really focused on Bryce because I bought him a. Lot of clothes for Christmas so I'll just take that.

"I want my hair like this" Kay say showing me a picture

"I just did your hair" between her and Bryce I don't catch a break

"Ariana that was for Christmas" it's only two days after Christmas "you don't got the same wig on so why I gotta have the same hairstyle"

"Are you gone at least take your hair down" I ask

She smacked her lips "not even halfway. I need you to wash it and massage my scalp like you be doing"

Princess ass bitch. I swear Katorah is a spoiled brat "I have nails on. I'm not doing all that"

"How much them nails cost" Kay ask

"$200" I look at them

"They ugly as fuck anyway, why you keep getting that dangling ass shit" Kay ask

"I like them" I say "I want a new set anyway. Christmas is over"

"Get them short" Kay say "I like em like that"

"My fingers are so short. They look better with long nails" I say

"Who looks at people fingers? I swear you a weird ass girl" Kay say

"So you like my baby fingers" I ask putting them up

"Ariana don't nobody pay attention to your fingers" Kay say

"I pay attention to your fingers" I say

"Because you obsessed with me" Kay say

"You the one to talk" I say "I bet you know what color my underwear is"

"Everybody know" Kay laugh

"What color" I ask

"Clear cause yeen got none on" Kay say

"Fooled you" I pull my pants down a little "they are pink"

"I bet you they'll be off before you get in the shower" Kay say

"Probably" I laugh. I change my outfits at least twice a day and if it's not that time of the month then I'm not wearing underwear for a full 24 hours. That's just impossible. "You think you know me or some"

"I know how to make you spend some money" Kay say

"I spend money because I want to spend money" I say "you don't make me do anything"

"All I got to do is make a bet with your ass. You fold every time. Not even a day later" Kay say "when my chain coming in"

I started laughing "your bets are childish"

"Nah you just suck" Kay say "literally"

"Girl" I laugh "you buy me a house what else am I suppose to do, buy you a house"

"I'll always be at your house so that's pretty pointless" Kay say

"Well it's our house not my house" even though it's in my name I wouldn't do her like that. Ever. Even though she be pissing me all the way off

Kay smiled "you crazy girl but I'm glad Kayleigh needed her nappy ass hair done cause Lord knows where I'll be if I ain't met you"

Somewhere dead fucking with them percs. Lord knows Jada didn't give a damn what she did as long as she coughed up dick and money. I know Katorah is a grown ass woman and needs to look out for her damn self but niggas don't listen until something happen. In her cause it'll probably have to be death itself "you such a simp ass bitch"

"And you gone say that" Kay laugh "you of all people? You'll go everywhere with me if I allowed it"

"Oh you don't allow it" I ask

"Nah I don't. You know you can't go everywhere with me. I swear if you say some about some hoes or bitches its gone start some unnecessary problems" Kay say making me laugh

"Well why else couldn't I come" I ask

"Cause when people start shooting you start crying" Kay say

"Yeah when they shooting at me me" I say

"You must not know what kind of life I live" Kay say

"You sell drugs" I say

"Amongst so much other things" Kay say "I hardly touch drugs. Unless I'm robbing somebody"

"So where your main trap house at" I ask

Kay started laughing "what imma do with a trap house? When I get the pack I give it off. I ain't finna get caught with none of that shit"

"You ever had sex in a trap house" I don't know where these questions coming from

"Shid I probably got Jada pregnant in a trap" Kay laugh "I use to be in them bitches hard" this the 'innocent' Jada they keep talking about? Fucking in trap houses. Seems a little nasty but do yo dance baby.

"And she was right next to you" I ask

"She use to just pop up on me and shit. You know I had to put my dick in her" Kay laugh "her attitude was terrible" was? Her shit worse than mine

"Oh she pop up like you do" I ask

"Nah I pop up because you be disrespectful as fuck in them messages" Kay say "then when I get around you be acting like a damn church mouse"

She's a lie. She think if you not saying 'yes' then it's disrespectful. I just be putting her ass in check! She hate that. She think she the only one that can put somebody in check. 

"No you just want to fight all day" I say

"So we can fuck all night" Kay admit

I knew she be doing that shit on purpose. Crazy ass bitch. "That makes no sense"

"I just like when you tell me you 'hate me' and then I be deep up in it" I knew I was blushing "you know I like that kind of shit"

"So your favorite sex is angry sex" I ask

"Nah when you be drunk" Kay smile "but not when you kissy drunk cause you get too aggressive and I be about to knock your ass the fuck out"

"You the one to talk about too aggressive" I say

"Ariana you be trynna fucking choke me. Do I look like I like that shit" I started laughing "I knew what you do like"

"What" I ask

"When I brush my finger over yo ass. Swear you start squirting" I knew my face was red "and I also know you get off by sucking my dick" I'll take that one. I do enjoy it. Although my jaws be hurting like crazy I love hearing her moan and groan. "You like when I nut inside of you"

"How you figure that" I ask

"Because right after Yosohn I used a condom and you took that shit off. Either that or you want another kid. Hope not the second cause I'm not even going fah that" Kay say

"I don't want anymore kids. I do like it. Just a little. That's why I started back taking birth control" it's really an amazing feeling. It's all warm and Ooh. Might just fuck her right now

"I know you like it" Kay say "nasty ass girl"

"Katorah you like spitting in mouths so you shut the fuck up" I say

"I was high" Kay laugh "you did it too"

"I was drunk" and I was so against the idea of spitting in anybody's mouth but it was okay. Really not nothing. I'll only do it with her though. "You know after people suck dick they spit that in their partners mouth"

"Oh I'm not doing that shit" Kay frown

I didn't want to do it. Just a conversation "you ever had period sex"

She started laughing "yeah, you"

"Yeah just once" and I don't regret it. I swear my cramps vanished. The doctor recommended it. It was one day, years ago, I had the worse cramps! I could not work, stand, or do anything really. Trent took me to the emergency room and they gave me medicine but as soon as it rubbed off the cramps were back and I didn't want to just be dope up and they suggested it. I swear it worked. "But that's too messy. I had to throw my covers away"

"That's why you lay a cover down" Kay say

"We did but let's be serious, who really just stay in one spot" I ask "unless you in a car or some"

"But that hardly stops us" Kay smile which is true. Katorah and I have nasty ass sex, every time. "You might just be my match. You always down. Literally"

I know whatever I'm not fulfilling
No other woman is willing

Believe it. Whatever you don't want to do its always a bitch around the corner that's willingly. Unless you just so uncomfortable then let that hoe have it.

"You be so quick with the dick sucking jokes like you don't eat pussy more than I suck dick" she started laughing because she knew it was the truth

"That's cause I like how you taste" I smile

"Same here buddy" I say

"Yeah I know" Kay say "you be acting like you don't want to let me go. I be ready to knock your damn head off"

"I be finishing what I start" I say

"My shit be sensitive as fuck" Kay say "I be damn near in tears"

"Well I don't be done" I say "you don't let off my shit"

"I don't be done" Kay say "you funny. Is you ready? I'm hungry"

"Bro don't nobody want no tacos" I say

"I do" Kay say "or some nachos. I haven't had them in a while"

"I want chicken tenders" I say

"We always get what you want. It's my turn" we literally always eat tacos. I definitely don't be the one that want those.

"We eat tacos 24/7 I do not want that" I say "I really am sick of that like how can you eat that everyday"

"Well what you want" Kay ask

"Steak" I say

"They got steak tacos" Kay say

I looked down at my phone 'Funeral Arrangements for Creed Flowers' what the fuck? I looked up at Kay who looked like she had nothing to hide. I'm scared to ask because she take pride in who she kills.

"Katorah" I say

"Why you looking like you saw a ghost? Do you hear some" Kay stand up placing her hand close to her belt, her gun "hello? Why the fuck you ain't talking"

Can I gather my fucking words? "You killed Creed" more of a statement than a question because I know she did it. "Why the fuck would you do that shit? You so fucking dumb! You just do any damn thing"

This bitch started laughing "Ari I wish you was there. This bitch started" she did the Harlem shake "she looked like Queen Latifah in set it off" she hold her stomach "and guess what my bitch ass did" I hate her. I swear I hate her "I grabbed a thing of tacos"

"I'll be surprised if you make it to Yosohns first birthday" I say

"He already had a first birthday. When you went into labor. That was his birthday" yeah I hate this hoe. She just think everything is a game "and I was there"

"You know what I'm talking about. Fucking idiot" I say "why did you kill that girl? She was in school, had a job, and just doing shit for the good"

"Well I'm sorry! She told me she missed her mom so I helped her out" I could not with this smug look on her face. I can't with this bitch "but you find make me to always be the bad guy"

"You killed someone" I raise my voice

"You know I kill people. That ain't even the problem. The problem is who I killed" Kay say

"It's really not the fact that it's Creed. It's the fact I know it had something to do with me. She had a lot going for herself and now that's all over because she had a small crush on me" I blame myself

She smacked her lips "how many times did I warn Creed? This had none to do with you. I was disrespected simple as that. That wasn't no crush either. That bitch was in love. I wouldn't have touched her and I tried not to but you sure know how to pick 'em. Always getting crazy ass people"

"You kill everybody crazy ass exes but yours" I say

"You really dislike Jada that much? You want her to die? Imma say this once and once only, I'll never ever let anything happen to that girl. She had Bryce and as much as I hate her damn soul I'll never in my life put my son through that" Kay say "imma lay down and die fah that gremlin ass bitch"

"Oh I know" I roll my eyes

"Ariana shut the fuck up. You be acting so jealous for no damn reason. I just bought you a damn house, a shop, and a store. You just fucking stupid" Kay say

"Right back at you" I say

She shook her head "and people wonder why I take so many percs" bitch had a perc problem before me. "You drive me to drugs"

"Well, why do you want to marry me? If I do shit like that" I ask

She shrugged her shoulders "because. I'm not finna explain myself to your ass"

"Yes the fuck you are" I say

"Oh" Kay laugh "well we gone be waiting all night cause I ain't saying nothing"

I smacked my lips. "Just take me to my shop. I got business to handle"

Kay Pov

I dropped Ari dumb ass off at her shop. All she about to do is talk shit to her dumb ass friends. Then while they all 'you need to leave her alone' and all that shit she gone be up at that hotel sucking my dick tonight, watch.

I had to get Bryce and Yosohn cause my mama had moves to make. Imma just take them to the park or something.

"The baby is crying" Bryce state the obvious

"Give him a bottle or some" I say "ain't that yo brother? You no help"

I heard moving "it's water no milk"

"Give it to him" I say getting on the freeway.

"He don't want it" of course his fat ass don't want no water

"Yosohn you finna go with Ari you keep that up" I say "Bryce give me that bottle" I put my hand out. He gave it to me "now look in that bag and get that can"

"What's in here" Bryce ask

"Milk" I say

"Can I have some" Bryce ask

"Yeah" I say

I heard him open it "it's nasty"

"Why the fuck would you really eat it? Give me the damn can" I say putting my hand out

"You mean" Bryce say

Did I ask? I start making Yosohn crybaby ass a bottle while I drove. I shook it up and passed it back "feed him this please"

Yosohn cries was still loud as fuck.

Desiree: can you come over please

I didn't even respond I just headed that way. Entire time Yosohn was crying. I ain't know what his picky ass wanted. He act just like his mommy.

I got to Desiree house and as soon as I opened the back door I wanted to punch Bryce in the face

"What the fuck" I ask "I just bought this fucking car"

"You said Feed him" Bryce took the top off the damn bottle and Lord knows how he was back here feeding him. Milk all over my backseat

Swear to God Ariana was already working my nerves now these kids are just about to take me there. "Just stop talking and you stop fucking crying" I pick him up. Wet as fuck. I grabbed his bag and slammed the door

Walking to Desiree's door I knocked and knocked. She opened the door with some Nike sweats on, a college shirt, and some fuzzy socks. This bitch must be taking the death of her mother hard because she had no lashes on and this was my first time seeing her real hair. It was in a cute curly state.

"Des" Bryce run to her arms

"Why are you wet" Desiree laugh

"That mean baby" Yosohn point and Desiree looked at me and her attention quickly shifted to the baby in my hands.

"Hold him" before she could protest I gave him to her before walking in the house. I opened his diaper bag and tried making him another bottle and when I turned around he wasn't hollering anymore. "What you do to him"

"I just rocked him a little and placed him close to my heart. Babies really like that" oh she does work at a daycare "he needs a change of clothes"

"Let me see" I look in his bag. "Um here" I pass her a onesie

"And a wipe please. I'm sure he's sticky" I did as told. I'm still fucking learning. Jada ain't let me take Bryce by myself and Ari really don't either so this shit is new.

I watched her undress him "you might as well change his diaper while you at it"

Desiree only laughed but she started doing it. After Yosohn was cool I gave him his bottle "he's adorable"

"Thank you" I still don't know who the fuck this man look like. Whatever. I saw the paperwork.

"He's looking right at you" Desiree say

"Yosohn what do you want" I ask "is he drinking that shit"

"Yeah, is it okay if I feed him" Desiree ask

I shrugged my shoulders. Everything I do is wrong so who the fuck knows "Yosohn my son he can do whatever I allow"

"Just making sure" She gave me a small smile

"Why you been acting weird? It's just sex" I say

Her smile disappeared and she looked at Bryce then Yosohn. God please- "I'm pregnant"

I'm getting a vasectomy. "Jesus Christ"

"And before you start I do plan on keeping it but I don't need you here" Desiree say "I'm okay with just me and my baby"

I wouldn't do that. I ain't do that to these other bad ass kids of mines. "Why? You know imma take care of mine. I'm definitely not the best parent but Ya know" I shrug. I think my kids straight. Might got some fucked up ass attitudes but they straight. "My family helpful too on God. My dukes love her grandkids"

"That's not any of my worries" Desiree say

"What's your worries" I ask

She looked at me and then my arm then back at me "I don't really like drama and I don't want to seem like a home wrecker. I swear I was just vulnerable and drunk. Same goes for you. We know it meant nothing but you know how that shit go" she looked back down at Yosohn "and I don't want you. I swear I don't"

"Damn" I laugh "that's mean as fuck"

"I like our friendship but that's about it. I did not want to cross that line" Desiree say "Ari and I were just getting cool"

"Listen Desiree the baby gone be straight, Ari gone be straight, we gone be straight. Stop worrying" Ariana ain't got shit to say about Desiree. She did her wrong and I did my wrong. My bad we were 'single' so nobody should say shit about it

"Can you tell her I'm sorry please? I did not want this to happen" and she started crying which made Yosohn cry.

His ass cry over everything. You close the door, he crying, you move in the bed, he crying. Can't win for shit with his ass.

I picked him up and looked at Desiree "do not worry about that girl. I'll handle her"

I will give Ari a small amount of room to be mad but not too much cause I was only sad and drinking cause she fucked somebody else in the first place. Two wrongs make a right I don't give a fuck.

Desiree looked at me "I have one thing"

"About what" I ask

"My child. Our child" Desiree say

"What" I ask ready for this bullshit

"My child can never feel like the other kid" Desiree say "if y'all gone match as a family include my baby"

For some reason I started smiling. Well I know the reason. Jada punk ass be throwing all Bryce shit in the trash. Ari got him some that said 'big brother' or some shit that she wanted him to wear cause Yosohn had the opposite and Jada 'accidentally' bleached a brand new shirt. She too bitter

"I like that. I promise ion try to do my kids like that but I can only do what I'm allowed" regardless parenting really ain't 50/50. Ion give a fuck. Yosohn is in a two parent home kinda and I guarantee if somebody want him to come over they'll ask Ari and not me. It's okay to me. I'll ask Ari too. It's how it is. "Our kid gone be straight. You got my word"

Now how the fuck I'm gone take care of a kid in Atlanta and I'm trying to move to New York "thank you" I'll figure something out.

Ariana is going to beat my ass. Damn. "Can I get a turtle"

I looked at Bryce "fuck them turtles"

Vote & Comment

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.7K 3.6K 44
Gulf is an easy going guy. He is a fresher in the university along with his best friend Mild. He is SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. What will happen if he fells...
248K 4.2K 43
Theo and Liam Oneshots
152K 14.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
50.5K 2.8K 32
Hood Shenanigans You can take me out the hood, but you can't take the hood out of me 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 💥