Creepy high school #1: Slende...

By cottonbomb56

Hi, my name is Esmerelda. I attend Creepy high, and I'm best friends with Slender. Anyway, we're in high scho... More

1 pt: 2
1 pt: 3 Detention and meeting someone else ;)
2
The party!
3
4
5 (lemon)
6
7
8 pt: 1
NEW STORY: SPLENDORMAN X READER

1 pt: 1

48 1 0
By cottonbomb56

Outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/208784132713488461/

I get ready for school and grab my bag.

"Amelia, wake up!"

"I'm ready already, Esmerelda."

My sister grabs her backpack and gets her phone.

"Are we going in your car?"

"Hell yeah! We're gonna go for Jessica, Emily, and Jane."

My sister nods and we get in my car. We drive to our friend's houses and lastly pick up, Jane. Jane is my one of BFFs. I met Jess, Emily, and Jane in my freshman year in high school. This is Amelia's 2 year in high school, and as for us... OUR 3RD! Amelia is my little sister. We get to school and go through our schedule.

My schedule:

1st period- Biology

2nd period- Nursing

3rd period- Reading/ Writing

4th period-Math

LUNCH

5th period- History

6th- Dance (All of us had dance)

We help Amelia find all her classes the go to the small store, to buy some snacks.

Author's note: My high school has a small store that sells snacks (and more food). So I wanted to cooperate that. So don't be saying 'A high school does not have a small store! My doesn't.' Well... mine does and this one also has so... yeah.

We go to the cafeteria and go to hang out with: Nina, Clockwork, Splendor, and Trender. Trender is my best guy friend, and Jess has a crush on him~

He of course does not know, and Splendor is his brother. This is Splendor's 2nd year as well, and he's Amelia's best friend. And, she also has a crush on him~ AND BOY DO I LOVE TEASING THE BOTH OF THEM!

"Hi, (Y/n)."

I turn and see Slender, he and I have been good friends since Elementary school. And I myself have had feelings for him since 8th grade. He of course does not know. I greet him with a smile, and he sits next to me. He's just so kind, gentle, clever, and cute. Jess grabs my hand and we head to the restrooms.

"Hey, I heard Slender has the same schedule as you."

"R-Really?"

"Mhm." She says with a nod.

"Plus, the other day I was texting Offender he told me Slender may have a little crush on a friend."

"*sigh* He has many friends, Jess."

"He said a good friend."

"Like Anne!"

Anne used to be my friend. USED! She became so toxic, and I stopped being her friend most of us stopped. However, she and Slender are still friends. She of course has a crush on him. We were about to exit when she entered with her three little friends.

Ann: "Oh, girls look who it is. It's trashy green."

"Oh, Jess look it's sugar baby Anne."

Jess: "*giggle* Sugar baby?! Es, not even a 60-year-old man with a boner with want to sleep with a girl like her."

I and Jess laugh angering Anne and her friends.

Ann: "You bitch!"

"Oh, run out of ideas?"

Jess: "Maybe, that's why she had to sleep with the coach."

Ann: "Which one of you told them?!" She says turning to her friends.

Jess: "They didn't!" Jess says laughing.

We were of course joking, but she just confirmed it. Oops. I and Jess leave and the bell rings.

Period 1

Teach: "Ok, so what is the function of the chromosome?"

...

Teach: "Anne?"

Ann: "Y-Yes, sir?"

"Can you please answer my question?"

"U-Um, what was the question?"

"*sigh* Don't use your phone."

Ann: "That was the question?"

Jan: "No, that was the suggestion he gave you so you could pass the year!"

Everyone laughs and she glares at Jane.

Ann: "Oh, shut it, Jane!"

Jan: "You shut it, Anne!"

Teach: "Ok, ok enough! Stop fighting like cats and dogs. Now, who can answer the fri-"

"The function of the chromosome is to carry the basic genetic material such as DNA."

Teach: "Wow, thanks (Y/n). I'm surprised you remembered that from last year."

"What can I say, teach? I pay attention and put my phone away."

Some students laugh and Anne glares, Jane and I high-five. Then Offender comes in late.

Teach: "Oh, Mr. Offender do you have a late pass?"

Off: "Yes, teach." He says smiling.

Offender comes and sits behind us, next to Slender.

Off: "So, what happened?"

"I and Es keep on calling little miss chismosa out."

He chuckles and Slender looked irritated.

Off: "Hey, you okay?" Offender says chewing some gum.

"No. You guys should stop being rude to her."

"What?! Why?"

"Cause. Look, listen Diane out."

"I already did, and she just talked shit about me."

"Well, maybe you were a bad friend!"

"Bad friend?! I was there for her when she needed me the most! She talked shit about me behind my back! I trusted her! I was there for her when she was out crying! I was there for her when she needed help with something! She then stabbed me by talking shit and-"

"Ugh, no wonder she does not hang out with you!"

"Slender." Offender says trying to scold him.

"And also no wonder John cheated on you with her."

John was my first boyfriend and was one of the many things I ended it with Anne. She was with him, while I was with him! He and I dated for 1 year! And they 11 months. Slender turns to me and looks at my teary eyes, the bell rings and I dash out of the classroom.

Jan: "Look what you did, dickhead."

"I-I didn't mean to."

Offender shakes his head, and they leave.

Period 2

I enter class with red, puffy eyes.

"Esmerelda, are you okay?"

"Yes, Mrs. Rogers."

"You sure? If you want we can talk about it."

"I'm fine, thanks."

I sit down and Emily comforts me, Jane sent her and the rest of our friends what happened (just in case they found me crying).

"Hey, don't worry don't listen to him." Emily whispers.

I nod and she hugs me, she gives me some chocolate and I take it. Splendor and Trender come in and sit next to us. They hug me and so does Emily.

"Want to ditch 3rd period?" She whispers.

"*giggle* Yes."

"Are you two in?"

Tr: "Hell yeah."

"Splendor?"

Spl: "I'm not sure what if we get caught?

"We won't. I've done it last year and never got caught."

Spl: "Ok then. I'm in."

Teach: "Class, please get your textbooks out."

We do as said and go over some notes, we take notes and since we finished early we had some time to talk.

"Ok, so now explain."

I explain to them, and then Slender comes in.

"Miss, can I talk to Esmerelda?"

"Yes. Esmerelda."

I nod and get up we leave the classroom and stay in the hallway.

"Esmerelda...I'm sorry."

I look away and he leans in.

"I...I never meant to hurt you."

"But you did."

He grabs my hands and looks into my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I... I was out of line. I should not have even mentioned him. I should've respected your choice in not talking to Diane."

"I forgive you. plus, it was also my fault I shouldn't have talked shit about her especially cause she's your friend."

He smiles and we hug.

"Slender!" We turn and see Diane, they hug and my smile fades.

"So, what's your next class?"

"Reading and writing."

"Omg! What room?"

"B56."

"Me too!"

"Really?!"

"Mhm, what if we sit together?" She says holding his arm.

"I don't know. Es, what's your next class?"

"Same one," I say a bit irritated.

"Are you gonna go?"

"Nope." I say glaring at Diane.

"Now, if you excuse me you're wasting my time."

I leave them alone and head back inside, I sit down angrily and bite my pen's tip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 51 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...
4K 116 28
Catalina Ruiz. She had just graduated University and was now moving in to a small town called "Augusta". She's a journalists for the towns newspaper...
348K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
1.2K 34 14
I'm Emily woods, I have long black hair, I have bright pulsating blue eyes, and pale skin. Ever since my mother died when I was 10 I lived in an orph...