Sorry | Murphamy AU | vol.1

By mumblingmurphy

[ THIS IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION !! ] "Would you stop romanticizing this?" "Why? We're going to die anyway... More

Author's Note {Please Read}
{Summary}
1. Project
2. Like morbid butterflies
3. The art of time
4. Broken noses and butterflies
5. Comedically and tragically beautiful
6. Permanent solutions for temporary problems
7. Irrationality killed the cat
8. An affair with the huntsman
9. Everything will be okay, one day
10. Berlin, 1848
11. Years of subliminal messaging
12. Death isn't colder than heartbreak (it isn't)
13. A worthless apology
14. Hold on tighter for a better kiss
15. Written in bark
16. Young and ignorant
17. Behind whatever shows
18. Touches like glass
19. Naive for things of choice
20. Sobriety with hands of gold
!!please read!!
21. Stay awake for another confession
22. Asleep too soon
23. A familiar face is always odd
[Ch.26 - Gonplei2]
[Ch.27 - Gonplei3]
[Ch.28 - Gonplei4]
Ch.29 - Camp Gonplei #5
Ch.30 - Hello Jake.
Ch.31 - Not Again
Ch.32 - Tattoo
Ch.33 - Nicer ones
Ch.34 - Memes
Ch.35 - Chef
Ch.36 - Date
Ch.37- The Truth
Ch.38 - You'll Celebrate It
Ch.39 - Too Good
Ch.40 - Visual Learner
Ch.41- Teddy Bear
Ch.42 - 'Cute'
Ch.43 - Mortified
Ch.44 - I Pray
Ch.45 - HIM
Ch.46 - The Story of Mbege
Ch.47 - Pull A Dante
Ch.48 - Tease
Ch.49 - Trigger
Ch.50 - Impossible
Ch.51 - Running out of sass
Ch.52 - F-boy Bell
Ch.53 - Taking a break
Ch.54 - Just One Yesterday
Ch.55 - "It"
Ch.56 - I swear
Ch.57 - Sinclair
Ch.58 - Mystery man
Ch.59 - Rebecca and Mark
Ch.60 - Best Friend
Ch.61 - Torn
Ch.62 - Win
*IMPORTANT A/N*
Ch.64 - Stupidity
Ch. 65 - Out in the open
Ch. 66 - You Broke My Nose!
Ch. 67 - Medicine Cabinet
Ch. 68 - Five
Ch. 69 - Say your prayer
Ch.70 - Paint
Ch. 71 - Metal Tracks

[Ch.25 • Gonplei1]

901 45 37
By mumblingmurphy

There is very minor Sterek in this chapter, but it's not really important. K cool.

Murphy P.o.v.

I manage to get Bellamy on the bus, but when he get to the top he freezes, spins around and shakes his head aggressively. "Clarke's here. No way." he hiss and I jump down the bus stairs and we bolt back into the house, not really caring if the bus leaves with all of our things. His mother rushes to us. "Get back out there." she says sternly, and Jason goes to talk to the bus driver, asking him to wait. "Clarke's on that bus. If you love me, you won't make us do this." Bellamy begs, but she doesn't look convinced. "Get out," she states, shoving us out the door and closing it behind us. "Love you too, mom!" Bellamy shouts and I chuckle at his sarcasm. "Behave." his father points to us as we pass each other. 

We get onto the bus and I examine the crowd. Clarke's sitting next to Raven, who give's me the stink eye and when Clarke sees us, she looks at me the same way. I narrow my eyes at her. What the fuck did I ever do to Clarke? Oh, that's right. She dated Bellamy briefly in September and now she wants him back. Fuck you bitch. He's mine now. I return the stink eye that she deserves.

I shove Bellamy to the back of the bus so that we don't have to look at them. When we settle down, "Are we even gonna be in the same cabin?" I ask, taking my earbuds out of my backpack. "I hope so." Bellamy answers with a sigh and I give him one to listen to music with me. 

About an hour into the drive, everyone's ignored the 'NO STANDING WHILE THE BUS IS IN MOTION!' sign and the bus is loud with talking, all the teens getting to know each other. Clarke and Raven are the only ones I know and I assume it's the same for Bellamy. "Can we not?" Bellamy whines into my shoulder for the hundredth time and I sigh. "Next pit stop, we get out and run home." I suggest. "We'd die before making it back." he laughs and I scoff. "Nah," I shrug. "We've been on a highway the whole time. Good luck trying not to get run over." he tells me and I roll my eyes. 

——

Bellamy P.o.v.

By the time we arrive at Camp Gonplei, which to me sounded like Camp Gunplay, both Murphy and I have migraines. The bus was so loud and had such a gross smell. We tried for a good ten minutes to open the window, but it was stuck. 

All one hundred campers gather around the wooden stage where the leader of this shit-hole stands, holding a microphone. "Welcome everyone! I hope you all had a great trip. My name is Dante Wallace and I'm the manager here. In a few moments, the boys will go to the boys section of the camp grounds and the girls to the other section." the man states and several whines and complaints are heard. "Settle down. You will each be given a cabin number, where you'll be sharing it with 3 others." he continues, then goes on about rules and all that boring crap. "And most of all, have fun!" he exclaims, and everyone cheers except for Murphy and I who would kill to go home. The amount of spirit makes me want to vomit.

All fifty-one guys walk over to the other side of camp. Thirteen councillors line up and they all look to be maybe a year or two older than us, which in all reality is dumb as fuck. So needless to say, I'm not paired with Murphy and as I walk over to my group, I look over to him with a 'shoot me please' face. He scoffs and looks to his feet. I'm greeted by my cabin mates, Derek, who looks like he's ready to punch me and everyone else, even though he wears a smile, and Scott, who has the same colour scheme as me. Dark, almost black hair, and tanned skin. They know each other and while we waited for our councillor, I overhear them panicking over someone. All I know is that when I hear the word 'void', I stopped paying attention. I'm already done. I wonder how Murphy's holding up.

Murphy P.o.v.

I think I'm going to shoot myself in the face. I'm also going to shoot my cabin mate. Stiles is this really pale kid, who has dark brown hair and red circles under his eyes. He also looks at me like he's going to kill me. Good luck with that buddy. He almost looks like he wants to be here less than I do. The other guy guys hasn't shown up yet and I pray he shows up soon because I'm not enjoying Stiles' company. 

 —

We settle in, I grab my phone and I walk over as quickly as I can to Bellamy, who meets me somewhere in the middle. "I'm so done Bellamy oh my fucking god I can't" I mutter to him and he nods in agreement. I then, out of the corner of my eye, see Stiles walk passed. "He's in my cabin and I think he's got some major issues. He hasn't said anything to me but his name and even that sounded creepy." I whisper, still looking at the ghost boy. 

Two people from Bellamy's cabin then rush out and the tallest one whispers something to Stiles and all three of them hurry off into a part of camp, still surrounded by a gate, but all trees. A mini forest if you would.  Bellamy watches the actions too. "We need to get out of here." he says, and I nod. I'm not ready to deal with Stiles and I'm going to the bonfire that they had announced prior to the sorting. I pull him by his hand, back to the front of the camp where a map with a bunch of trails is hung up. I trace a few with my fingers and all of them lead back here. I sigh, giving up. 

"What are you boys doing here?" Dante asks and we jolt. "Uh nothing. Just trying to memorize the trails, just in case." Bellamy blurts out and Dante nods. "You kids are here for twelve days and you're not leaving without supervision so there really is no need to memorize them." he explains, with a hint of threat in his voice. This camp begins to give me a pretty odd feeling, which I don't welcome.

We wait until dark before making a plan. While everyone gathers around the bonfire, laughter and joy fills the forest. It makes me want to puke. As we sit in silence, I look to see if there is any way that we could get out of here. From what I can see, everything is gated, except for the main entrance which was is open, but at each end, sits a councillor. They laugh and talk together, but if you were to shut them up and give them guns, they'd officially be prison guards.

"There's no way out." I mutter, still staring at the front of the camp. Bellamy turns to look at me, sighing. "There is, but it'll be hard." he admits in the same tone as I. "How? Climb over the fence? They'll see us." I whisper, turning to him. He narrows his eyes. "You can't just have a gate with one way out. They'd need two. You know, incase there's an emergency and there isn't enough time to get to the front of camp." he explains and I nod. "Where's the other exit then?" I ask. "If anywhere, it's in the guys section of the camp. We are the furthest." he says. "The only problem is, is that it's probably locked."  he adds and I hang my head. I then shoot it back up. "Dante probably has the key in his office right?" I ask anxiously and Bellamy nods and quickly pulls me up. "C'mon we need to see what the lock looks like first." he says, pulling me to the other side of camp. It's nearing the middle of midnight and we hear a wolf's howl. Bellamy chuckles. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, it's just... you're not scared are you?" he asks, pointing up at the clear sky, illuminated by a full moon. I roll my eyes and shove him. "You're full of shit Bellamy." I chuckle. "Werewolves are just a myth," I add on scoffing. He opens his mouth to speak, when we see the exit. We rush behind a cabin and the gate's closed with a pad-lock. "Here." I say taking out my phone, taking the lock from Bellamy's hand. I look under it and take a picture. "We just have to find the key that matches and we're good." I say.

Bellamy P.o.v.

As we stroll back to the bonfire, we see Scott, Derek and Stiles, who all look super worn down. Stiles looks menacing as fuck, Derek's shirt's been torn and I swear I see that Scott's eyes are red. When I look back, they're back to brown and I want to ask what the hell happened but we have more important things to do.

We stand near the entrance, and scan the few offices, deciding that the largest must be Dante's. We casually walk by and smile, noticing that the lights are off and that it's empty. All of a sudden, the campers begin heading back to their cabins and the speaker sounds tell us it's time to turn in. We have to get this over with fast, because they'd soon be checking to make sure that everyone's where they're supposed to be.

Murphy, without anyone seeing, picks the lock. I turn on the desk lamp, and look around the room to search for keys. We look in his desk first. Not in the first drawer, not in the second either. When we open the third, our eyes widen when we see a black hand gun. Before I get the chance to close it, Murphy pulls it out and places it in the back of his jeans. "Put it back. It's a gun, he'll know it's gone." I say really quietly and he shakes his head. "We'll be gone before he notices and who knows how long we'll be in the forest for. We need it." he says, continuing to search for the key. I give in, agreeing with his plan. We then open a cabinet, filled with keys. It takes us a while, but we manage to find the one.

We sprint back to our cabins just before the councillors do the rounds. When I walk in, it looks as though I've just interrupted something. "Uh sorry." I say and Scott looks at me with a kind smile, Derek, who's had his head in his hands, looks up and I can tell that he's been crying. He doesn't seem like that kind of person though. I make my way to my bunk and take out my bag, slowly repacking it. I hear them whisper to each other, "I turned on Stiles," Derek says and a small sigh comes from Scott. "It's not your fault, it's a full moon. He also tried to kill you." says the boy with similar features. "He didn't, whatever is in him did." the intense one says. "I can't lose him." he adds, starting to cry again. I tune out the rest of the conversation. I needed to focus on escaping this hell-hole. I'm meeting Murphy in twenty minutes.

Murphy P.o.v.

As I pack, the guards- I mean councillors do the rounds and I explain how the third boy isn't here yet.

Stiles sits on the edge of his bed, not moving. I honestly don't even think he's breathing. "You okay?" I ask and I get less than zero response. I huff, rolling my eyes. I'm just trying to be nice. I then start to hear muttering. I look over and he's got his hands covering his ears, wincing, but there's only silence. I'm meeting Bellamy in 5 minutes.

3RD PERSON P.O.V. (RARE)

The two boys sit on their bunks, awaiting for the time of their meeting. They try as well to tune out what's going on around them. After everything that he's heard, Bellamy's now positive that Derek and Scott are werewolves and that Stiles's possessed. He finds it all very unrealistic and wonders if he's misunderstood. He's also come to the conclusion that Derek likes Stiles, but could never let him know, cause Stiles will never think of Derek in that way. 

Murphy on the other hand, sits on his bunk, trying to figure out why Stiles is bent over, pulling his hair, and wincing. He'd every so often, also mutter things; "You can't kill me," and "I don't know the answer." Murphy's not scared of the boy, but is more worried that he might pass out from being so tense. 

The time finally arrives and both boys quietly made their way from their cabin to the spot they've agreed upon. When they see each other, they both wide eyes. "This is so weird." Bellamy whispers anxiously and Murphy nods in agreement. "They've got to sort their shit out, and Stiles needs to get some sun." Murphy hisses, referring to the pale boy's complexion.

The tanner of the two pulls out the key, and smiles in relief when it opens with a satisfying click. He gently removes the lock and places it on the ground, being as careful as he can be when opening it. They jolt at the sound of a twig snapping behind them and turn around to see Dante standing there with an unamused face. "Where do you two think you're going?" he asks, walking closer to the teenagers. Bellamy's quietly panicking and Murphy reaches behind his back and quickly draws his gun. Dante chuckles at the brave kid. "I'd think twice before you do something so careless," the man who will soon be bald speaks and two dark shadows emerge, holding riffles. 

Bellamy wasn't wrong when he associated the name of the camp with Gunplay.

**********************************

Hello, so I hope you enjoyed, if you did, comment, vote, follow etc... you can also check out my other fanfics and follow my IG: @johnmxrphy you could also follow my tumblr: http://johnmvrphytrash.tumblr.com Love you lots!Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 154 15
"It doesn't matter but we do need a rebel queen" "And why the hell would I do that" i do not own the characters beside Annabeth nor do i take credit...
20.3K 364 13
Book 1 "On our final journey to the ground" That's what they said, but Luisa Kane didn't believe that when they were sent to the ground to see if it...
blue By stormborn

Fanfiction

316K 8K 28
she could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick the hundred ...
236K 5.3K 10
" do me a favor and try not to die. i want to kiss you once before we die. " " why not kiss me now? " - [completed] disclaimer: all rights...