Living Failure

By KIMZST4R

Mina. Sana. Momo. More

Living Failure (Rework?)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 6

2.4K 207 19
By KIMZST4R

♧ ♧ ♧

Ten Minutes Later...

I passed the time walking my way to Helper's Club. Mina's word had me impressed. At least I could lend the three of them a hand. I know what it feels like to lose something special to you.

And as for Mina, I remembered what she told me about how stressful it would be to not have anybody ask for help.

To be honest... I felt that.

Thus, I ended up helping myself through my entire life.

It sucks to my ego but... getting expelled is the last thing I want to do in this world. My future is up ahead. I don't want to go back from the start again.

The next moment, I found myself in front of the door. I should've been less rude to them. I'm starting to blame myself, what's worst is I can't take back what I have done.

Yes, I was rude. But only because I wanted to act cool.

Those three: Mina, Sana, and Momo.

They really tried their best to help me, but I was very stubborn, I turn blind at their effort.

So, in exchange...

I'll serve them.

I reach my hand to the doorknob after taking a deep breath and gently opened it. And oh. I think my eyes have been blessed to be able to watch a sightseeing girl in the room alone.

It was Sana, who was reading a romance book in her seat she borrowed from the library.

The room was pretty neat, but in contrast to that, Sana was prettier. The wind breezes the curtains and fresh air erupts the room.

Overwhelmed by what I saw, I subtle not to show any expression as possible. Sana jumps in surprise at my presence, hiding her book as though she was embarrassed to be discovered skimming a romantic novel book.

"Y/N?!"

I delay answering as I close the door, "Yo,"

"Hi! Ughh... Wh-what can I do for you?" Sana immediately cleans her mess and pretended she wasn't reading any particular book.

"Why are you nervous? It's just me," I sigh and chuckles a little.

"Th-that's because... you showed up. I didn't know you would come. I would've saved you some snacks and tea. I ate them all actually... Haha..." Sana rubs the back of her head and giggles.

"It's fine, I'm not hungry anyway." I take my seat on the client's chair and Sana is opposite me. "Mina and Momo aren't here yet?"

"They have other clubs to attend to," Sana gave a lukewarm reply.

"I see, what about you?"

"This is my only club," Sana shakes her hands along with an awkward laugh. She must have thought it was weird.

Mina has other clubs?

"Sana, are you aware that people dislike this club so much they don't need your help?" My statement has gone overboard but it has to be said. Otherwise, I wouldn't know why they insist to keep staying with this.

At that sudden, blunt question. Sana puts her both hands on her laps and squeezes them together. She tightened her lips, as though to carefully not to answer me wrong.

"Probably... yeah," She answers softly with a frown on her features.

"Why did you join this club?"

The room felt oddly tensed and intimidatingly quiet that deafened my ears.

"...Because... no clubs will accept me except this..." There was a melancholy tone in her voice and I could feel my heart lit up by the sadness in her features, which she's trying her best to keep a perfect smile.

"...What do you mean?" Part of me had sympathized with her, but really, this isn't me. Normally, I wouldn't care but I could be the worst human being in the universe if I am not moved by a woman's tears.

"I mean, look at me. Who would accept someone as klutzy as me? I'm not a good sport, and I'm not good at anything else," She smiles forcefully.

"There is Calligraphy Club. Your handwriting is pretty," I tell.

"..." Sana remains quiet and she looks at me as if there was something on my face.

"What is it?"

"How did you know that?" She blinks in pure shock.

"Everyone knows that," I remind. Sana realizes and lets out a cute 'oh' with a catchy giggle at the end.

"About that... the girls in the Calligraphy club seem to hate every time the Seniors compliment me. I guess I tried too hard.. They deserve praise too, is all!"

"And... you quit because of that?"

"Hmm... something like that! Haha!" Sana happily puts a hand on her back.

I see. Minatozaki Sana is kind hearted.

She's one of the good kind who treats people equally and she rarely gets mad.

There are always doubts in kindness.

"Forget about me, Y/N. Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"About yourself," I tease with a dumb reply as she pouts.

"No, not that! What's your interest? Hobby?"

"Erh, I like reading books and doing nothing," I say with uncertainty, but other than that, I'm honest.

At that, Sana thuds her chair when she stands up quickly and spreads her arms up. "It's a book lover's club! You belong there!"

"Oy... they don't just read books, okay? They held drama's, make stories and roleplay and I don't want to take part in that," I grunt.

"Oh, really?" That face of her proves that she didn't know. So, she returns to sit down and ponders smartly. "Hmm... Lazy-Club?"

"That sounds really good," I excitingly bend in her direction.

"I know right~! They don't exist though," Sana lowers her tone with a frozen smile.

Without anything decent to say, I stare and I got the impression that Sana doesn't like it if I stopped talking, or she'd overthink that I'd find her boring. Her desperation to keep the conversation open was only to avoid getting awkward.

"A-Anyways! Wh-what brings you here?! You haven't told me yet!" Sana's voice shakes.

Girl, relax. It's just me. No need to be nervous.

"I'm here to find a club. A club where I'll find myself and experience new things I haven't done. A club where I can escape my reality. A club that changes me. A club that I can call... my home,"

Sana's breathe was stolen away. Everything I've said had her open mouthed and eyes had grown bigger. I could see a reflection of myself when I look at her clear, stunning eyes. It's as if it had a different dimension in there I want to see.

The next thing I knew, her eyes moisture and was left beyond impressed at my words.

"Wow..."

"Huh?"

"I-I never thought I get to hear you say that,"

"Well... I'm surprised too," I look away to hide my embarrassment. As Sana took notice of it, she giggles childishly and grins.

"Okay~! Leave it to me!" Sana stood up from her seat and lightly fists her chest, brimming with confidence.

I smile a little as I thought. Well... I guess this is it. People come and go.

And I'm one of those...

I'm a wind that flies away when I don't feel like I belong to a certain place...

It's not just because I feel it.

But because I know it.

I formed a group of friends before, but I never get along with them.

No matter how much I tried to fit in with my peers... I can never be like them.

I'm different.

I'm not ordinary.

Being an introvert fits me more.

I don't need anybody.

And I'm not someone that's easy to get along with in the first place...

I don't want to fit in. Definitely.

I don't care about anyone, but myself.

I'm a selfish freak.

The world is beautiful, especially without a human in it.

And I'm beautiful.

I love myself. Not that I'm a narcissistic addict, but I know my own worth more than anything else, because no one sees it.

Just then, a loud thud appears from the door and Sana startles in surprise. "Woah!"

"S-Sana... there... you are...!" It was Momo.

"Momoring?! What's gotten into you?" Sana approaches her with a glass of water and she takes it to drink. So nice. I wish she'd give me too.

After drinking, Momo wheezes and breathe in stably until she shakes her head. Momo must've noticed I'm here, but didn't want to pay attention to me.

"Big problem. Miss Bae needs us," She grabs Sana's hand harshly.

"Hey!- What?"

"Let's go, you need to hear this and we can't slow down!" Momo looked scared and I only happen to know that because of her shivering hands on Sana's wrist.

"What's wrong?"

"Our club is going to disband and be replaced with Calligraphy Club!"

"SAY WHAT?!" Sana gasps.

Say, what? Calligraphy Club? How?

"Let's go now! The Calligraphy club members are there too! We can't lose to them! We must not lose this club, Sana!" Momo cries.

I nod a little and move to look at Sana. When I did, I gasps softly.

Sana seems troubled...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
339K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
35.1K 1.3K 52
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on